PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Building Enviroment Glitch (HELP)

Wallaby Gaming
07-26-2016, 12:33 AM
Today after crashing (like ♥♥♥♥ing usual every 20 minutes) I can't get back into my world as it gets stuck on building Environment. My Character is Chang, he is not Clint or Miguel. I now changed to Hank hopefully trying to get in as I speak, but after being on this retarded load screen for ten more minutes now I'm quite pissed because after 83 days and constant work between a four player team, I may need a new world because I used the wrong ♥♥♥♥ing character. It says FunPimp is know for its 'Hit' game Seven days to did, when really it's only a hit because gullible ♥♥♥♥s like ourselves were dumb enough to buy the game, waste our money, and waste our time on a piece of ♥♥♥♥ that doesn't work. Not to mention the developers don't even have a Twitter accont, nor a Facebook page. Not even a customer hotline. You would think such things are essential to A GAME DEVELOPER.

As you can tell I'm very pissed with good reason. So thank you @FunPimps for making me waste countless hours of my time on your piece of ♥♥♥♥ console version. Maybe next time you can make sure the game actually works before selling it to paying customers expecting to get their $30 worth, but I guess you're too busy making the next garbage game you're willing to ♥♥♥♥ up before another developer has a chance.

Please If anyone finds out how to fix this comment for Christs sake and tell me before I slit my wrists and do pushups in salt water.

Scarylarry
07-26-2016, 02:29 PM
I'm in the same boat as you, day 84 and I get stuck at the Building Enviorment screen. It's bull♥♥♥♥ that they even put this game for sale with this many game breaking bugs. Screw TFP for even letting some company port this over so horribly, and screw the company that ported it over.

Days of time wasted by my friends and me on a map that won't even load now. Games been out for just about a month now and none of this ♥♥♥♥ has been fixed and we don't even have a date for the next patch, just 'in a few weeks'

Wallaby Gaming
07-26-2016, 06:21 PM
I'm in the same boat as you, day 84 and I *get stuck at the Building Enviorment screen. It's bull♥♥♥♥ that they even put this game for sale with this many game breaking bugs. Screw TFP for even letting some company port this over so horribly, and screw the company that ported it over.

Days of time wasted by my friends and me on a map that won't even load now. Games been out for just about a month now and none of this ♥♥♥♥ has been fixed and we don't even have a date for the next patch, just 'in a few weeks'

We literally have nothing else to play besides halo which gets boring very fast.
They needed to put this in the game preview program for testing, fix the issues, and then port it over. As soon as the latch comes I intend to start playing again though, but the hate forfunpimps and the curses shouted at Microsoft will never be taken back