PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Multi-player survival server settings

Andrew2255
07-27-2016, 11:21 PM
Im not sure what is going on with the game but whenever I start a new game in multi-player survival i cant change the server settings not sure if it is something on your end or mine ive tried deleting the game and re downloading it also ive checked and i have the latest patch installed

Pathfinder4879
07-28-2016, 07:57 AM
Do you mean the game options? As far as I'm aware after the initial set up, these can only be amended by the Host player, and it should give a "continue game options" when you start up that server.

If that is what you're doing/not what you mean, I'm not too sure what to say :(

Andrew2255
07-28-2016, 10:50 AM
Do you mean the game options? As far as I'm aware after the initial set up, these can only be amended by the Host player, and it should give a "continue game options" when you start up that server.

If that is what you're doing/not what you mean, I'm not too sure what to say :(

So the first game i played was survival multi-player that one would let me change the game options and when i start tht game it will also give me the continue game options but then i started a new game and it wont let me change the options and it wont give me the continue game options any new game i start it wont let me change the options