PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] I can't find Mini Bike Tyres anywhere?

RazzLn
07-28-2016, 05:28 AM
We're up the day 28 on our split-screen world and we've got everything for 2 Mini bikes except two lots of Mini bike tyres and we can't find them anywhere? We've wrenched cars, searched cars, hit tyres we've been raiding constantly since day 12 to get them?

Any advice? could this be a bug or just plain unlucky?

Doombringer101
07-28-2016, 05:31 AM
Sounds like you are unlucky, they are obtained from hitting the tyres laying around the place.

RazzLn
07-28-2016, 05:37 AM
I swear I've hit like 200 tyres by now and I've gone over all the biomes.... :( On the wiki it says 30% of the time you get them from tyres... Ummm.... well..... Hmmm...

Doombringer101
07-28-2016, 07:02 AM
Hmmm that sounds worse than unlucky...
Have you ever found a minibike tyre hitting the tyres on he ground?
Maybe create a new game in creative or with no spawns just to do a quick test if it is just that save.

RazzLn
07-28-2016, 07:36 AM
So I just started a new world with my other friend and the first tyre I hit I get Mini bike tyres...

THE RAGE.

tweak
08-01-2016, 06:50 AM
So I just started a new world with my other friend and the first tyre I hit I get Mini bike tyres...

THE RAGE.

ok so i'm sorry to be that guy but after 6 consecutive posts i'm gonna be that guy.

TIRES. its spelled with a fricken i.

SilvenWolf
08-01-2016, 12:40 PM
ok so i'm sorry to be that guy but after 6 consecutive posts i'm gonna be that guy.

Tire and tyre both mean a covering for a wheel, usually made of rubber. Tire is the preferred spelling in the U.S. and Canada. Tyre is preferred in most varieties of English outside North America. Of course, all English speakers use tire in the sense to grow weary

MrSmoke
08-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Tire and tyre both mean a covering for a wheel, usually made of rubber. Tire is the preferred spelling in the U.S. and Canada. Tyre is preferred in most varieties of English outside North America. Of course, all English speakers use tire in the sense to grow weary

This!! Some people believe their way of spelling certain words is the only way. No different than colour being spelled with a "u" up here in Canada and without in America.

AXEL314
08-02-2016, 05:00 PM

Are you not familiar with the weird English language?

zombiechik
08-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Use the wrench on any you see, our group gets about 4 sets every 10 we hit