PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Possible work around for Xbox One building environment bug & a split screen ?

Hollie79
07-28-2016, 08:29 PM
1. Pc and ps4 players can back up a save file... but Microsoft made that impossible to stop something called save tampering (which I'd never heard of before this game). SOOO.... how can we back up a save if we get the infamous building environment bug on the Xbox One? I read another thread that suggested to unplug the xbox one from the outlet if the game crashes, delete 7 days to die then reinstall; but you can just turn your internet off, play offline... then go online occasionally and let the save sync with cloud (turn off then restart the game) then go back offline. If your game crashes and you get the building environment bug... then uninstall the game's local save file on the internal harddrive. When you restart the xbox and load the game.. it should load the past synced save with cloud. It will take you back in time a bit... but better than losing your game all together, right? If anyone has another idea, I'd love to hear it.

2. If you play 2nd player on splitscreen, can you continue your game in single player? Or is your game/character only accessible at that point by joining the splitscreen game?

Thanks guys! =D