PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] minibike

Gerkinstein
08-05-2016, 05:04 AM
I would like to suggest a tracker on the minibike like the one for the back pack. it is annoying to stop the minibike to dig up a treasure chest or cut trees. Then get mobbed by zombies just to then spend 15 minutes looking for where you left the minibike

Hamyy86
07-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Hi Wasnt sure were to post this. I have been playing 7 days for a while and understand how to make most things including the minibike. Since the new update on console i have been unable to locate the minibike parts via the forge. No handlebars, minibike handle bars,minibike seat. The chassis is there but no other parts to allow me to start building. Has something changed with the update ? Do i need to craft them at a different station? Thanks in advance

RuttedLightning
07-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Hi Wasnt sure were to post this. I have been playing 7 days for a while and understand how to make most things including the minibike. Since the new update on console i have been unable to locate the minibike parts via the forge. No handlebars, minibike handle bars,minibike seat. The chassis is there but no other parts to allow me to start building. Has something changed with the update ? Do i need to craft them at a different station? Thanks in advance

You need a workbench now

Hamyy86
07-10-2017, 12:53 PM
You need a workbench now

Fantastic thanks very much for replying