PDA

View Full Version : How does multiplayer werk? Ps4

Hws-intents
08-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Hey guys,

Im new to this game but i have some questions about the differences in multiplayer modes. Is there a way for me to play the game online with one friend, that we both can join the saved game even if we are not both online? Lets say we start a game called FIRST. We play till day 4 and we stop. Will my friend be able to go on where we leeft of on the next day he Plays it even when im not online?

Cheers

EvoDJ44
08-09-2016, 09:52 AM
It's not possible as standard in the game but you could do this by downloading your save points and sending it to your friend. As it is if you started a game called "FIRST" it would save to your HD and you would be the host, if after you are finished playing you downloaded your save data and sent to your friend to play while you are offline he would need to send it back to you before you could play without him but you could join his game and keep going back and forth like that for the duration of your world.

Hws-intents
08-09-2016, 10:04 AM
It's not possible as standard in the game but you could do this by downloading your save points and sending it to your friend. As it is if you started a game called "FIRST" it would save to your HD and you would be the host, if after you are finished playing you downloaded your save data and sent to your friend to play while you are offline he would need to send it back to you before you could play without him but you could join his game and keep going back and forth like that for the duration of your world.

Thanks for your reply. So i can start an online game and all my friend can do is help me when im online? Or else we would sent te saved data to each other. And how does that work?

EvoDJ44
08-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Thanks for your reply. So i can start an online game and all my friend can do is help me when im online? Or else we would sent te saved data to each other. And how does that work?

Yeah best option is have the person on most often as host, and I think u have to download the data from the PS cloud and then use a data stick to transfer it and send it to your friend. Not the easiest option but the only one currently also a good way to back up your worlds as there is still problems with people losing data.

Hws-intents
08-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Yeah best option is have the person on most often as host, and I think u have to download the data from the PS cloud and then use a data stick to transfer it and send it to your friend. Not the easiest option but the only one currently also a good way to back up your worlds as there is still problems with people losing data.

So ive tried your way but it didnt work out for me. I have the following issues:

My friend is the host of the game called FIRST
- he uploaded the game to the cloud of ps4
- i log in on his account on my ps4, go to the cloud and download the saved file from the cloud to the ps4
- i went back to my OWN account, but when i go to system storage the saved game isnt there....

So i tried a second way:

- my friend uploaded the game to the cloud of ps4.
- i log in on his account on my ps4, go to the cloud and download the saved file to an USB
- i went back to my OWN account, but when i want to download the file from the USB to my ps4, it says there are no files on the USB....

Its really weird, because when im logged on my friends account and go to systemstorage, i can see the saved file there.

Andy ideas?

Leafsomniac
08-10-2016, 11:03 PM
My idea is that the game is dled on his acc and not visible to you, go back to basics and put it on a usb drive. Then he can put the file on his computer and email it to you. Then you put it on a stick and upload it to yours.

I'd suggest u just both start a world and interchange between them depending who's on first or which you feel like.
You could also try some epic SP :P