PDA

View Full Version : [08/09] PATCH 2 is now LIVE [PATCH NOTES INCLUDED]

Clare
08-09-2016, 06:01 PM
11:00am PST - Patch 2 has just gone LIVE!

Don't panic if you can't update just yet, it can sometimes take some time between hitting the LIVE button and the option to update appearing for players.

Below is the Patch Notes given to me by the Team for this patch.

Happy Surviving!
Clare

------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]

Release Notes

Patch 2

We are excited to announce the release of Patch 2 for 7 Days to Die on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! This patch contains a combination of improvements and optimizations that focus on issues discovered both by our dev team and by you, the community. The list below outlines many but not all of the fixes and improvements included in Patch 2 by the 7 Days to Die team:

Stability Issues and Improvements

* Fixed an issue where players would get stuck on the Building Environment screen when attempting to load into a save game with corrupted terrain
o The fix works by replacing corrupted terrain chunks with their original versions; this may cause loss of anything built or modified in these corrupted chunks

* Fixed an infinite loading screen that would sometimes occur when the player would disconnect the controller on the Building Environment screen after dying

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the player would draw water from a non-ocean source

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur after the second player would quit out of a Local Multiplayer session lasting longer than an hour

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when using antibiotics on the Player Menu

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when shooting enemies with an AK-47

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when navigating inventory menus

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when many players would join and exit an online game repeatedly

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the host of a multiplayer game would jump on the head of a client as the client was quitting the game

Art Issues and Improvements

* Improved lighting and shaders by reworking the day / night lighting shadows and tone for every biome; also tuned all the colors, brightness, and ambience

* Fixed an issue where performance would dip while a player was holding a torch or was nearby an object emitting fire and smoke VFX (e.g. campfires, torches, forges)

* Optimized texture packaging to increase available memory

Sound Issues and Improvements

* Added menu navigation sound effects within the Front End and Pause Menu

* Fixed an issue where audio would loop when using certain weapons (e.g. Auger, Chainsaw, AK47, Submachine Gun)

* Fixed an issue where the volume for some sound effects (Bow and Arrow, other weapons, zombie) would become inaudible after the player crouched multiple times in a game session

* Fixed an issue with rain SFX playing more loudly in some biomes than others

* Fixed an issue where ambient rain sounds would play on the main menu after quitting a game

Gameplay Issues and Improvements

* Fixed an issue where the player would overheat too quickly, even when attempting to cool themselves by standing in water or going to a snowy biome

* Fixed an issue where zombie hordes wouldn’t spawn if the world already contained the maximum number of zombies when the blood moon begins

* Fixed an issue where dropped items (e.g. Auger) would fall through the world

* Fixed an issue where hordes would spawn every day after Day 49

* Optimized network packet for less network data

* Added search field for inventory in Single Player and Online Multiplayer sessions

* Added in-game controller vibration when the player takes damage above a certain threshold. You may enable or disable this setting within the Controls menu.

* Fixed an issue where the map in the map menu would load more slowly for clients in an online session

* Fixed an issue where the Airdrop Supply Marker would disappear when the player moves out of range

* Fixed an issue where the player could scroll outside of the map’s borders in the menu

* Fixed an issue where the shooting animation would become corrupted when the player stopped aiming down the sites

* Fixed an issue where it would become difficult to pick up items from a close distance

* Fixed an issue where glass panes in the environment did not have proper collision

Thank you for all of your support and patience as we work to make your experience with 7 Days to Die the best we can!

nescaf3
08-09-2016, 06:06 PM
Awesome update well done to all the team!

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't read anything about the stutter fix I assume that's in the next patch?

Rev_strmc
08-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Thank you so much for the update

killedman2
08-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Sweet

AdamsWRX
08-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Thank you for fixing the horde issue!That was really getting old.I love the game but i couldnt make ammo fast enough before being horded again!It was starting to get old and i didnt want to have to quit playing.

EvoDJ44
08-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Thank God for rest mode mine was downloaded in seconds when I turned on, looking forward to the new improvements!!!!

Strathos
08-09-2016, 06:21 PM
No poi fix for random gen? :(

BBallaman369
08-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Hopefully I can use a mini bike without having an issue!

R4GEASAURUS REX
08-09-2016, 06:28 PM
I hope people jump on here to say thank you. Everyone can complain but nit many people will say thank you.

I love this game.

bonycraft
08-09-2016, 06:32 PM
I'm happy to hear the everyday hordes have been stopped and will check out the rest when i've downloaded it!

Nef
08-09-2016, 06:37 PM
Alright, this is a good start! Glad to see A15's lighting make it over!

Tigress22
08-09-2016, 06:40 PM
I will check my corrupted game when I get home. Thank you!

dsellman95
08-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Thank you. Can't wait to get home and play.

NavezGuy
08-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Thank you for fixing my favourite game released this year. You guys are doing a brilliant job. Ignore the bad reviews and haters. They are clueless.
P.S. has the mini bike issue been solved?

rachygirl003
08-09-2016, 06:49 PM
Thank you for fixing my favourite game released this year. You guys are doing a brilliant job. Ignore the bad reviews and haters. They are clueless.
P.S. has the mini bike issue been solved?

so my friend still cant join my game. here is the message that it gives me each time. (ce-34878-0)

I really like all the fix u did, but I would like this fixed thank u ,.

Leafsomniac
08-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Awesome, nice update :P

BucFanJKE
08-09-2016, 06:54 PM
Happy for the fixes. Can't way to see how it plays when I get home.

ANGERMGT
08-09-2016, 06:54 PM
Where is the fix for the disappearing minibike?? After a crash or shutdown, log back in and minibike is gone! Tired of making minibikes and them disappearing?!

Mashedtaters
08-09-2016, 06:56 PM
Any word on the disappearing mini bikes? Thanks for the patch, hoping I'll be able to start my world back up.

What about the 7 day hordes not spawning at all?

Stain
08-09-2016, 06:59 PM

Don't panic if you can't update just yet, it can sometimes take some time between hitting the LIVE button and the option to update appearing for players.

Happy Surviving!
Clare

------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]

Release Notes

Patch 2

We are excited to announce the release of Patch 2 for 7 Days to Die on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! This patch contains a combination of improvements and optimizations that focus on issues discovered both by our dev team and by you, the community. The list below outlines many but not all of the fixes and improvements included in Patch 2 by the 7 Days to Die team:

* Fixed an issue where players would get stuck on the Building Environment screen when attempting to load into a save game with corrupted terrain
o The fix works by replacing corrupted terrain chunks with their original versions; this may cause loss of anything built or modified in these corrupted chunks

* Fixed an infinite loading screen that would sometimes occur when the player would disconnect the controller on the Building Environment screen after dying

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the player would draw water from a non-ocean source

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur after the second player would quit out of a Local Multiplayer session lasting longer than an hour

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when using antibiotics on the Player Menu

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when many players would join and exit an online game repeatedly

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the host of a multiplayer game would jump on the head of a client as the client was quitting the game

* Improved lighting and shaders by reworking the day / night lighting shadows and tone for every biome; also tuned all the colors, brightness, and ambience

* Fixed an issue where performance would dip while a player was holding a torch or was nearby an object emitting fire and smoke VFX (e.g. campfires, torches, forges)

* Fixed an issue where audio would loop when using certain weapons (e.g. Auger, Chainsaw, AK47, Submachine Gun)

* Fixed an issue where the volume for some sound effects (Bow and Arrow, other weapons, zombie) would become inaudible after the player crouched multiple times in a game session

* Fixed an issue where ambient rain sounds would play on the main menu after quitting a game

* Fixed an issue where the player would overheat too quickly, even when attempting to cool themselves by standing in water or going to a snowy biome

* Fixed an issue where zombie hordes wouldn’t spawn if the world already contained the maximum number of zombies when the blood moon begins

* Added search field for inventory in Single Player and Online Multiplayer sessions

* Added in-game controller vibration when the player takes damage above a certain threshold. You may enable or disable this setting within the Controls menu.

* Fixed an issue where the map in the map menu would load more slowly for clients in an online session

* Fixed an issue where the Airdrop Supply Marker would disappear when the player moves out of range

* Fixed an issue where the player could scroll outside of the map’s borders in the menu

* Fixed an issue where the shooting animation would become corrupted when the player stopped aiming down the sites

* Fixed an issue where it would become difficult to pick up items from a close distance

* Fixed an issue where glass panes in the environment did not have proper collision

Thank you for all of your support and patience as we work to make your experience with 7 Days to Die the best we can!

Any idea on how much ground has been covered when it comes to fixing the corrupted save files?

TheRalle_
08-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Nooooooo they fixed the Horde bug? Hell Nooooooo i want it back or a Option so that we can get everytime HORDES...

Nef
08-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Did the fix for metal letters not make it? They're still not in my game.

CoreyDog2014
08-09-2016, 07:14 PM
Great news, thanks for the fixes and patch notes.

Only downside is fixing constant hordes after day 49, I really liked that bug, gave the game an extra challenge. Don't suppose it would be considered as a mod option? Thanks again.

sethix
08-09-2016, 07:17 PM
That s all? So this Game maybe playable in 1 years!! Nothing on latency lag disconnection multiplayers map disapear etc etc etc... Not hater Just a real player

Hollie79
08-09-2016, 07:19 PM
THANK YOU DEVELOPERS! I've never had such a love/hate relationship with a game... Maybe I just have bad luck, but we had 5 games get the building environment corruption and had to start over.... BUT, we kept starting over so the game was THAT fun... but after awhile, it was a bit frustrating to play because we would just sit and wait for a game corruption. Playing on Xbox One... couldn't even back up a save file... I can deal with a few things that didn't get fixed... but THIS was the worst thing I've ever dealt with in a game I loved to play. So THANK YOU... thank you for this patch, and for making this awesome game!!!

AKOOKING18
08-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Awsome!!!!!!! Great patch!!! :D

Platypusmuerte
08-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Did the fix for metal letters not make it? They're still not in my game.

Doubt it was in this one. There is a thread somewhere under Console about it, where Clare said she was going to look into it, and see whats up.

Breeece
08-09-2016, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the update, can't wait to play when I get home. ^_^

Mashedtaters
08-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Map still doesn't save when leaving / re entering a game

Placentha
08-09-2016, 07:38 PM
Good work! Just want to say thank you guys! Now lets go and play.

Deccypher
08-09-2016, 07:40 PM

hehe we on pc have been hoping for that ever since it was released and still are :)

seriously though nice list of fixes hopefully this should curb some hate the games been getting

7DtDBugs
08-09-2016, 07:44 PM
yay! In another 2-3 years it will be a playable game! Any eta on fixing the issues with HtH combat? Crawlers being able to break legs before you can hit them with any weapon is a serious issue!

Chris_87
08-09-2016, 07:46 PM
Hoping for poi in random gen to get a fix at some point, really wanted it to be in this update but I have no idea how much work would be involved with it. Any ideas how long it will be? I haven't played for a while due to this issue and I really enjoyed it on pc. Navezgane is good but it's just not the same. I'm sure everyone is working hard but paying £30 for a game I have played for a couple of days kind of sucks especially when I know how good it really is when everything works.
Thanks and hope it's all up and running soon :)

JustSomeGuy
08-09-2016, 07:56 PM
Awesome! Thank you! Hopefully we get more fixes on more upcoming patches!
I'm playing the game now with the latest patch and I'm not sure if it's a placebo effect but the game seems to be running better than before and the stutter/lag spikes has significantly reduced! Hopefully the online multiplayer part where my friend keeps getting kicked is fixed once and for all.

Munchfreak
08-09-2016, 07:59 PM
As exciting as it is that this patch is finally coming out. It is still heartbreaking knowing that I have to start my game over again because I spawned underground in my mine. The ground above me was closed in again and there was no way out but to dig. When I did get out my base was half missing. Inventory boxes missing. Cement mixers missing. Work bench missing. The hatch and entrance to my mine missing. Reinforced concrete blocks we're back to standard wooden structures. Iron bars we're missing all around my base. Wooden spikes in log spikes were missing from around my base. I was on day 49 and everything was going so well. I will give it another go. I really hope this doesn't happen again. But I am thankful that these bugs were addressed

Eddyjr2008
08-09-2016, 08:05 PM
Woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooo. Okay... I'm okay now.... :-) I am happy. I have been hoping this game will get enough support to release some new content in the future on console. Btw, I seem to remember reading that there would be new character skins in this patch, I havent been on the game yet today so are there new skins available?

Hollie79
08-09-2016, 08:15 PM
WOW... I don't know if I missed some things when I read the patch notes or what - but just got to play a bit.... lag is better... and OMG that's what rain sounds like? HEY... THERE IS A MARKER FOR FRIENDS ON THE COMPASS!!!! Was able to play a previously corrupted game... graphics are definitely improved! NO CRASHES/LAG/RENDERING ISSUES when riding the mini bike!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yet... knock on wood). MY WELLNESS IS GOING UP LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO... MY CHARACTER CAN NOW WEAR CLOTHES BECAUSE THE TEMPERATURE IS WORKING...I know I'm forgetting some things, but I believe there was more fixed here than what I read in Claire's post... I feel like I'm almost playing the game for the first time again!

For the people who didn't see their fix in the list.... just play and check the game out.... I think a lot more was fixed than what was mentioned here!

JoseiitozPR
08-09-2016, 08:18 PM
11:00am pst - patch 2 has just gone live!

Don't panic if you can't update just yet, it can sometimes take some time between hitting the live button and the option to update appearing for players.

Below is the patch notes given to me by the team for this patch.

Happy surviving!
Clare

------------------

7 days to die [console]

release notes

patch 2

we are excited to announce the release of patch 2 for 7 days to die on xbox one and playstation 4! This patch contains a combination of improvements and optimizations that focus on issues discovered both by our dev team and by you, the community. The list below outlines many but not all of the fixes and improvements included in patch 2 by the 7 days to die team:

stability issues and improvements

* fixed an issue where players would get stuck on the building environment screen when attempting to load into a save game with corrupted terrain
o the fix works by replacing corrupted terrain chunks with their original versions; this may cause loss of anything built or modified in these corrupted chunks

* fixed an infinite loading screen that would sometimes occur when the player would disconnect the controller on the building environment screen after dying

* fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the player would draw water from a non-ocean source

* fixed a crash that would sometimes occur after the second player would quit out of a local multiplayer session lasting longer than an hour

* fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when using antibiotics on the player menu

* fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when shooting enemies with an ak-47

* fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when navigating inventory menus

* fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when many players would join and exit an online game repeatedly

* fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the host of a multiplayer game would jump on the head of a client as the client was quitting the game

art issues and improvements

* improved lighting and shaders by reworking the day / night lighting shadows and tone for every biome; also tuned all the colors, brightness, and ambience

* fixed an issue where performance would dip while a player was holding a torch or was nearby an object emitting fire and smoke vfx (e.g. Campfires, torches, forges)

* optimized texture packaging to increase available memory

sound issues and improvements

* added menu navigation sound effects within the front end and pause menu

* fixed an issue where audio would loop when using certain weapons (e.g. Auger, chainsaw, ak47, submachine gun)

* fixed an issue where the volume for some sound effects (bow and arrow, other weapons, zombie) would become inaudible after the player crouched multiple times in a game session

* fixed an issue with rain sfx playing more loudly in some biomes than others

* fixed an issue where ambient rain sounds would play on the main menu after quitting a game

gameplay issues and improvements

* fixed an issue where the player would overheat too quickly, even when attempting to cool themselves by standing in water or going to a snowy biome

* fixed an issue where zombie hordes wouldn’t spawn if the world already contained the maximum number of zombies when the blood moon begins

* fixed an issue where dropped items (e.g. Auger) would fall through the world

* fixed an issue where hordes would spawn every day after day 49

* optimized network packet for less network data

* added search field for inventory in single player and online multiplayer sessions

* added in-game controller vibration when the player takes damage above a certain threshold. You may enable or disable this setting within the controls menu.

* fixed an issue where the map in the map menu would load more slowly for clients in an online session

* fixed an issue where the airdrop supply marker would disappear when the player moves out of range

* fixed an issue where the player could scroll outside of the map’s borders in the menu

* fixed an issue where the shooting animation would become corrupted when the player stopped aiming down the sites

* fixed an issue where it would become difficult to pick up items from a close distance

* fixed an issue where glass panes in the environment did not have proper collision

thank you for all of your support and patience as we work to make your experience with 7 days to die the best we can! where is the freezing fix update for consoles

Paska boy
08-09-2016, 08:40 PM
How do u download tha patch

Comar2557
08-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Thanks guys! Keep em rolling! I'll dive back in the game for sure!

The Overcomer
08-09-2016, 09:06 PM
I cant see any news on new pois distant terrain, UMA Zombies, NPCs etc? Is there any of these?

btabin
08-09-2016, 09:13 PM
I cant see any news on new pois distant terrain, UMA Zombies, NPCs etc? Is there any of these?

That's the next Alpha for the PC version. This is just a patch to fix bugs for the console version.

Kakarott06
08-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Amazing news
Thanks for your continued support and efforts guys.

PeLoar
08-09-2016, 09:16 PM
I have a private game going wich is at day 40 now and i play on with a friend. No big problems besides a few crashes before the patch but now he is unable to join my game.. even more, any multiplayer game i invite him to. I have rebooted xbox and modem, still same problem. But he can make a new game and i can join no problem.. anyone with the same problem here or any ideas on how to fix it?

Hollie79
08-09-2016, 09:19 PM
Well, I spoke too soon.... I always suspected something wonky was going with our hordes because they seemed too easy... on our 42/43 day was a real horde. 30-40 zombies.... I'm guessing? The lag was so bad... it took 17 seconds at one point to load a crossbow bolt. Killed the horde with exploding bolts, but lag was so bad I don't think I looted them all, (which was hard anyhow as their bodies would disappear and only be visible if you got the button to loot it) I hope restarting the game fixes it, but I'm worried about future horde nights. Going to post in bug reports, but seriously - I played UO - the first graphics mmorpg on AOL 56k dial up internet connection with less lag than this.

AllOutWar76
08-09-2016, 09:21 PM
No fix for the freezing every few minutes, logged on to check and still getting frozen for 1-2 seconds.

Nefarious
08-09-2016, 09:29 PM
I would not be reporting bugs unless you restart a game. Im guessing your odds will improve via a restart. Perhaps Clare can speak to this?

Solway84
08-09-2016, 09:29 PM
After ps4 patch I can't see cobblestone frames anymore, help?

LilC19
08-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Auto weapons and tools i.e. Chainsaw and auger still sound loop, and this time only stop on death, not like before you could fire another weapon and fix it.

faaeng
08-09-2016, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the update Clare. Please pass my Thank You along to the devs for me since they avoid this place like the plague. lol
I will jump on to test out how this patch responds to actual real world gaming time later tonight. Thanks again.

evilbrown
08-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Updates made it worse on ps4.

Friends being booted
Invisible players
Frendly fire even though it's off
Weapon/power tool audio still looping
Game spazzing out on moped

Ares GodOWar
08-09-2016, 09:46 PM
I don't really care about old builds them will probably have problems still but is anyone having problems with a fresh start ?

lmk and thank you

Sgtdingle
08-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Yep try to start a new game ad kicked me or my mates out right away fix this now

The Overcomer
08-09-2016, 10:00 PM
freezing same for me but its every 2 to 6 seconds and I can only see 100 meters in front of me, night or day. Very hard to see what is ahead or where you are going. Seems like the terrain draw has been dropped back to help frame rate.

Esrafell
08-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Really? The hordes were a bug? I hope you guys will eventually put an option to get them back. This is kinda tragic really. There's already never enough spawns on very high so the whole point of the game for me has been to get to the point where I have nightly hordes.

LilC19
08-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Auto weapons and tools i.e. Chainsaw and auger still sound loop, and this time only stop on death, not like before you could fire another weapon and fix it.

Update.
Also still crashes when anyone other than host try's to collect water

Ares GodOWar
08-09-2016, 10:28 PM
I think if I encounter any problems I'm going to delete everything 7D2D off the PS4 and reinstall like it was never there

Reaper258th
08-09-2016, 10:29 PM
The game does look much better unfortunately I can only see this from single player as it will no longer allow me to join multiplayer games.... Please fix this or this is a tragic waste of many hours of my life... Currently not happy.

Gerkinstein
08-09-2016, 10:31 PM

Too TRUE too TRUE

AdMaddz
08-09-2016, 10:56 PM
yay! In another 2-3 years it will be a playable game! Any eta on fixing the issues with HtH combat? Crawlers being able to break legs before you can hit them with any weapon is a serious issue!
You need to up your game, try crouching

Arnington
08-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Any chance of options to change reticle colour,can be a pain in the ass using the bow etc.loving the game though apart from that.

RipShaDe41
08-09-2016, 11:34 PM
How do u know if u have the patch, I have instant on for my xb1 and it updates when it's off. Is there like a current build number of the game anywhere on the screen or how do I know if I have it or not?

Gerkinstein
08-09-2016, 11:58 PM
the updated graphic are great

Lionhunter55
08-10-2016, 12:34 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH. although pois in randomgen need tweaked. But thank you so very very much

Rayise
08-10-2016, 12:56 AM
Sounds like a really great patch! Great to see you're working hard and doing a good job.

Was hoping to see something for the mini bikes glitch, where you would lose them if you were kicked while riding it but I'm sure you're working hard on it for the next patch. If this has been solved already and I just missed it can someone please tell me? Maybe inadvertently solved by fixing the issue where you get kicked all together?

Thanks in advance!

Ares GodOWar
08-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Well first time having a 3rd person join my old build we got DCed time to try a new one

Survivor1
08-10-2016, 01:18 AM
Nice Patch,
but the Game is currently not playable. Every time, when I play Multiplayer with 3 other, I became (I´m the Host) the CE-34878-0 crash, and 3 times the Save Data were deleted (I don´t play as Clint or Miguel, it doesn´t matter what Character I use). Additionally the Game freeze for few secons or the game lags. I hope the Game will playable in the near future, it makes a lot of fun, but with this Bugs it´s for me not playable...

Acoons1
08-10-2016, 01:52 AM

Happy Surviving!
Clare

------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]

Release Notes

Patch 2

I left a comment on the console glitches feed that I hope you guys look at too, but I was very excited to play this patch update. I play with 2 of my cousins in a random gen multiplayer private server, and since loading up the game after downloading the patch, they had somewhat of a hard time joining me. And when they finally did, they were in the game for a few minutes and were kicked. And I restarted my xbox, game and modem and still they are having this problem. Haven't even been able to play much because they can't even get in! Also the frame rate is still awful and I still freeze every so often. And the lighting from the tourches looks way too orange it's almost unbearable. As well as the fact that the whole game looks darker. So far, not too happy about this patch update. Also, Minibike issue was not addressed. You guys have a game with immense potential. Please please please read this and my fellow gamers' comments and be responsive. I love the hell out of this game and I don't want to see people be turned away because of bugs. I myself have gotten 4 friends to spend $30 on the game so they can play with me. I don't want them to feel cheated because the game is so buggy. Also random gen is your guys' money maker. There's nothing else like it. Please work on POIs and other things that would make that feature more fun.

Javo
08-10-2016, 02:01 AM
Thank you for the update. Great job! 👍🏻👍🏻

Agent74
08-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Thanx guys good job😊

Happy Surviving!
Clare

------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]

Release Notes

Patch 2

Reaper86
08-10-2016, 02:23 AM
That's good but the game is starting to get boring no new weapons or anything we won't new zombies an traders or at least me an my buddy's do

Str8Sick7D2D
08-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Awesome thanks it did fix a few bugs for single player. :( but there's a few problems with the patch, i can't see cobblestone frames when i place them down, and the game looks way to dark. i can't see anything when i'm looting a house without my miners helmet or a torch, oh and the multiplayer still sucks.

Breeece
08-10-2016, 02:57 AM
Multiplayer for private games is now broken after patch number 2 me and my friends did a complete reinstall of the game and it disconnects them after about a minute after they join. Nothing to do with my connection it just happens to kick them out every single time and we've been playing together since day one I have had a 62 day game and for some reason it just won't work anymore the only way to play with friends online is to join a public multiplayer match and by doing that we can't select our game options difficulty settings block hardness none of that it's just the default game-mode online
Please release a URGENT EMERGENCY PATCH FOR THIS. IT'S REALLY RUINING OUR FUN.

aceguy7
08-10-2016, 02:59 AM
I deleted the game and all game saves...re downloaded game with fresh install...Created a private random gen world multiplayer game...No buildings to be found anywhere..searched around for about 30 minuets and the game kicked me out to main menu. I hope you guys fix the no buildings in random gen multiplayer..Although I do seem to get buildings in a single player random gen created world, just not when its a multiplayer created game.

DrDaan
08-10-2016, 03:06 AM
I'm loving the new lighting. Keep up the good work.

JustSomeGuy
08-10-2016, 03:25 AM
Welp, my friend still have problems. Even worse. He can't even get in anymore. Says "waiting for server" on his end.

khanjohn
08-10-2016, 03:35 AM
I liked the lighting as it was before. Now in my world (single players) its dark most of the day. Doesnt get ligh until around 1 to 2 pm and at 10 pm daek. I have it set to 18 hours of light. The greens and such are yest very vibrant and bold. Cant see the targeting reticle for the bow now at all on my ps4.

Stoofyex
08-10-2016, 03:48 AM
The patch has made the game worse than before. The first time I tried getting on the game it crashed. The second time I played for about 30 seconds then realized that I couldn't use anything in my inventory. Third time I shot an smg and the sound kept looping over which was supposedly fixed. The fourth time I got on after quitting the game the map wouldn't load and my character froze while I was getting attacked by zombies. All of this has happened in the span of about 15 minutes. I've had more problems just today then I have in the past month. It seems that the only thing that is actually working from the patch is the different lighting and sounds in the main menu. I don't know why those things were even focused on when the game can't even run smoothly.

DSAxMAVERICK
08-10-2016, 04:56 AM
Xbox one no conect public and private online please fix fix fix fix fix

DaOneHand
08-10-2016, 05:07 AM
I have this digital for xbox one and seeing how you won't give the console version updates as in content i'd like my money back.

ANNAmosity
08-10-2016, 05:43 AM
I was able to get back into my world on Xbox one, thank you for the patch. I'm missing chests, gun cabinets, wall safes, and bedrolls. I'm fine with that. My friend fired an ak and the sound wouldn't stop, til he left and rejoined the game. Also, the game crashes and freezes more often than before.

Reaper258th
08-10-2016, 06:29 AM
Welp, my friend still have problems. Even worse. He can't even get in anymore. Says "waiting for server" on his end.

I have exactly the same issue... Its a shame as this is all I played but I guess I now have to move on... Not putting the leg work etc.. Into getting money back wasted enough time already. Unhappy customer right here. ��

DomiRobbo
08-10-2016, 07:36 AM

Happy Surviving!
Clare

------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]

Release Notes

Patch 2

no horizontal splitscreen... FU** MY LIFE!!!

Tw2Brick
08-10-2016, 08:17 AM
I appreciate the hard work you are doing, and that you want the game to be the best possible. Keep up the good work. I love playing this game, thanks.

Tree45
08-10-2016, 08:27 AM
Can't wait to play!

Clare
08-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Hi all,

For those of you who are having issues, please make sure you have restarted the game completely after the update, perhaps even restart the console to clear the cache.

If you are still having issues, please report them in the Console Bug Reports section using the guide https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting and give me as much information as you can.

Clare

Skittz
08-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Hi all,

For those of you who are having issues, please make sure you have restarted the game completely after the update, perhaps even restart the console to clear the cache.

Clare

Restart as in start a new map or do you mean exit the application and then go back into the game and continue your existing world...

aceguy7
08-10-2016, 08:53 AM
After ps4 patch I can't see cobblestone frames anymore, help?

I can confirm this bug...Cobblestone frames are invisible...I thought it took stone, wood and plant fiber to make Cobblestone? It only showed wood and plant fiber to make cobblestone for me....hmm is that a glitch?

Reaper258th
08-10-2016, 08:55 AM
Hi all,

If you are still having issues, please report them in the Console Bug Reports section using the guide https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting and give me as much information as you can.

Clare

Done this even uninstalled and reinstalled, still cant play multiplayer. All I get is the waiting for server screen, then disconnected from server

Ares GodOWar
08-10-2016, 09:07 AM
I hope I don't jinx myself but through 15 days with 4 of us on a private multiplayer setup on navezgane not one of us had a DC yet , Only real lag so far is in the rain..

We all deleted all of the game files from our online and console storage before we started , All of our internet speeds are 200-20 and we have a ping of around 10 ingame idk if that is helping us..

Edit- I should add before the patch 2 of us would have problems get kicked every 10 mins. , 3 of us was impossible..

VrDistrict
08-10-2016, 11:04 AM
This has made my day! I got my world back and in almost full condition, just a wall was replased easy fix!

Does this mean the building enviroment bug has been put to bed or can it still happen

But thank you:)

bigwill
08-10-2016, 11:14 AM
thank you for the update havent checked it out yet but hoping the online play doesnt crash nemore and also if i crash hopefully i dont lose mini bike now

BBallaman369
08-10-2016, 11:43 AM
Really glad that the patch is working out for some people. None of the issues I had we're fixed. The game is still crashing more than once an hour, and I tried to make a mini bike and lost it, again. Hopefully the issue of not getting 7 day hordes if your game crashes on that day is fixed, I'll figure that out tonight.

Clare
08-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Restart as in start a new map or do you mean exit the application and then go back into the game and continue your existing world...

Just exit and reload the game completely, you shouldn't need to start a new world =)

Skittz
08-10-2016, 12:31 PM
Just exit and reload the game completely, you shouldn't need to start a new world =)

Thank you clare...

Also wondering if you may know if the devs are looking to include distance terrain for consoles in future update?
If you do not know at the moment I understand.

Clare
08-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Thank you clare...

Also wondering if you may know if the devs are looking to include distance terrain for consoles in future update?
If you do not know at the moment I understand.

Unfortunately I don't know. There are many future features that the teams know would be really cool to have and will look into, so fingers crossed!

bloody melf
08-10-2016, 02:02 PM

Happy Surviving!
Clare

------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]

Release Notes

Patch 2

can you please fix the stuuter in the game its in dat game since day one 2 patches came out not been resolved yed making me verry angry

Ares GodOWar
08-10-2016, 02:21 PM
can you please fix the stuuter in the game its in dat game since day one 2 patches came out not been resolved yed making me verry angry

Its been in the game since A1 3 years ago lol

sethix
08-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Yeah the skin pack for walking Dead is avaible now! All player wainting for this ahah 2 dollars. Money money give more money for a Game unplayable

davethebakerx2
08-10-2016, 02:33 PM
put mining helmet back the way it was

Primus420
08-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Definitely notice the difference and improvements. Relieved that I'm not getting nightly hordes anymore. I'm 80 hours into my game and never had visitors on my server but after the update I actually got some company last night. Granted I killed them all but they were nice to see :) also I agree the mining helmet is a bit messed up in certain conditions.

STUJO JUNKIE
08-10-2016, 02:46 PM
im glad i am able to load worlds without the building enviroment bug, it was nice to load my world that has been corrupted for a long time....BUT.....i stopped playing because of all the work i had put into said world and when i finally got back in MY ENTIRE BASE IS GONE!!!!!. it reverted back to default. i waited all that time for nothing. sad sad day. I guess its worth something to know it wont happen again...... day 1 here we come.....again :(

Solway84
08-10-2016, 03:23 PM
How do I get in contact with the makers? Coz am being ignored, cobblestone frame don't work, and all the ones that are already down have flipped around,

xiiMaRcLeoN
08-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Very nice finally not overheating anymore.

Wiskyeye
08-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the patch! I was honestly hoping for more fixes but at least you are trying. Not sure I like the new shader but that's not a fix I was looking for anyway. The building environment bug is still there, I thought it was fixed because after the patch I could place frames in empty spaces in some of the walls that I couldn't before, but then I went hunting and returned to find new gaps in the wall built/fixed and the old empty spaces returned as well and now they can't be fixed! I was most looking forward to a minibike fix! I have lost so many I just quit using them. Re-spawning doors is another fix I was hoping for but hey at least we got a patch that fixed... wait what did this patch fix again? LMAO just kidding!

Bake-Em1234
08-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Even after the update my world still won't load on my Xbox on. It is really frustrating as I've been waiting for over a month now and still can't get the game to load my saves

JDiceArt777
08-10-2016, 04:58 PM
Up until yesterday's update, my friend and I were greatly enjoying this game...
The only issues that we had was him getting kicked when trying to gather water, and the map not generating for him at some points. Once we updated yesterday, we can't even travel 3 or 4 steps w/o getting an error code or him being kicked out of the game for no reason. We retried about 5 or 6 times with no avail.
Hoping a fix is coming really soon because this is the Zombie game I've been always waiting for....it would suck to have to take it out back and put it down. :sorrow:

Bake-Em1234
08-10-2016, 05:27 PM
How do I go about getting a refund the update hasn't helped my building environment bug, started a new game that my friend couldn't join so I restarted the game and tried to load the new one and still no sucsess have sat for about 25 minutes and the only thing that happens is I get a blank screen. Haven't been annoyed at a games so much in my life especially as it has so much potential

Nef
08-10-2016, 05:56 PM
How do I go about getting a refund the update hasn't helped my building environment bug, started a new game that my friend couldn't join so I restarted the game and tried to load the new one and still no sucsess have sat for about 25 minutes and the only thing that happens is I get a blank screen. Haven't been annoyed at a games so much in my life especially as it has so much potentialMicrosoft support on Xbox.com will give you a refund.

iD4u2s0t
08-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Does anyone test the patches? Our building environment glitch was "fixed", meaning our entire base is gone, and all of our chests, forges, etc. are gone. Also, now none of my friends can join the game, they get kicked as soon as they try to move. What are you guys doing?

Papa_K
08-10-2016, 08:06 PM
I personally haven't had any of the trouble since the patch that you guys are talking about, maybe a second or two of lag but not bad enough that it upsets me.

what system is everyone playing on? i'm on a ps4

aksport23
08-10-2016, 08:12 PM
The latest update 1.03 has some issues the Cobblestone frames I do notice that they are invisible and for the wood frames they have a weird texture to it like a liquid silver type of color and I don't know if there's any other issues but I do have a question also why does it seem like on consoles of the game that running and riding a mini bike are like slower then what the PC has because on pc I see that they run faster and then drive faster on a mini bike

Cloudn9nee
08-10-2016, 08:25 PM
So far ive noticed alot better but havent made it to my next hoard to see if its there yet but my game is extreamly dark now flash lights at night barley get me 5 foot ahead of me the mini bike lag out seems to be better me and a buddy road around last night with no problem. Stutter still there but dont bother me.

Eddyjr2008
08-10-2016, 08:35 PM
Ive noticed that cobblestone frames are invisible too. It will stop you from walking where you place them but they are invisible. Once you upgrade them to actual blocks you can see them jus find. Not game breaking but jus figured I'd chime in to say It happened to me too. Also I loaded up a couple games where I was on a roof at a tool shop. It used to have snow appear and then slowly dissappear in about 20 seconds or so. The couple times I loaded up it hasnt done it anymore. Hopefully it stays gone. Again, its nothing game breaking. Keep up the good work. Commmmme on new content new content new content lol hahahaha. A quick question for anyone who may know, when is the new walking dead skins coming? I thought I read b4 that it was supposed to come in this patch. I am on ps4. I havent checked today. Got patch yesterday but no dlc that I could find, even for sell.

Drok_Dagoon
08-10-2016, 08:42 PM
What about when your game closes and the data becomes corrupted, then you lose all saved data?
OR is that gonna be fixed in a later update?

SirMang
08-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Unfortunately horde night is pretty much unplayable now.

Severe lag and FPS drops...we're talking like 5 fps.

RedMenace
08-10-2016, 08:56 PM
So far no issues for me either on the xbox one. IF you were in your base or near your storage chests when you got a B.E. bug, don't be upset as in the patch notes it states that corrupted chunksaround you HAD to be deleted to fix your game save, so please no more btchin about this. Both my day82 and 177 loaded up fine which I am very thankful for, thanks TFP and Clare for addressing my issues when I had them pre patch!! Nice patch and keep em up!

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a day 85 horde with more than 30+ infected and mine didn't dip below 5??? What you smokin cause I want some.

Papa_K
08-10-2016, 08:57 PM
So far no issues for me either on the xbox one. IF you were in your base or near your storage chests when you got a B.E. bug, don't be upset as in the patch notes it states that corrupted chunksaround you HAD to be deleted to fix your game save, so please no more btchin about this. Both my day82 and 177 loaded up fine which I am very thankful for, thanks TFP and Clare for addressing my issues when I had them pre patch!! Nice patch and keep em up!

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a day 85 horde with more than 30+ infected and mine didn't dip below 5??? What you smokin cause I want some.

Thank you good sir for pointing this out!

DarkXPhantom88
08-10-2016, 08:57 PM
They fixed a lot of things, but now I can't access my chests. Is anyone else having this issue???

SirMang
08-10-2016, 09:03 PM

Maybe it's a PS4 only bug.

Horde night literally last til 13:00 the next day because of the FPS drop and lag.

FYI Day 85 is not a horde night, so maybe you need something to smoke ;)

RedMenace
08-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Maybe it's a PS4 only bug.

Horde night literally last til 13:00 the next day because of the FPS drop and lag.

FYI Day 85 is not a horde night, so maybe you need something to smoke ;)

You are right hah. But still might be frame issue with ps4 not exactly sure, got so many zombies on day 85's night, most I've ever had, pure insanity, was fighting for about that long too, like 14:30 when we finished looool

open6l
08-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Did you read the patch notes?

I don't even own a console version and yet still read the patch notes to see what is fixed.

Does anyone test the patches? Our building environment glitch was "fixed", meaning our entire base is gone, and all of our chests, forges, etc. are gone. Also, now none of my friends can join the game, they get kicked as soon as they try to move. What are you guys doing?

Breeece
08-10-2016, 10:57 PM
Seriously, now it's got an ugly ring that shows on the screen.....makes it more of a pain to see

Breeece
08-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Quote Originally Posted by SirMang View Post

Just had a day 85 horde with more than 30+ infected and mine didn't dip below 5??? What you smokin cause I want some

******** I'm getting the same thing
Severe fps drop. Xbox 1 & took me 10 seconds to load a crossbow bolt in. Real bad..

COOKZ-BS10
08-10-2016, 11:18 PM
I'm not sure if this patch has made things better or worse for me as I'm not sure it fixes any the problems I mentioned before like doors respwaning on occupied building ect ect ect ........
But now when I wear the mining helmet there's a nasty black ring around the centre of the screen wich makes the view awfull nearly unplayable Infact I was only mining and expect a horde night would be totaly unplayable :(

Storrs1995
08-10-2016, 11:38 PM
I love that you guys fixed some key issues like the building environment and the infinite loading screen bug however, I started playing last night and I got the day 21 horde and it was uterly unplayable. At best I had 5 fps if you ask me it was more towards 1 or 2 fps if I were to do a 360 it would easily take 5-7 seconds. Not sure what you guys tweaked to make this happen but I'm not sure if I can play until that's fixed, I can't even move anywhere on that world because of that horrible frame rate.

facetious
08-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Rain in every game I join. So dark, even at noon with a torch out. Can we go back to the previous patch where things were broken but I could at least see like a regular person for 12 hours a day?

MrCervelo
08-11-2016, 12:58 AM
As far as lighting goes, I actually have the reverse of most people, I'm able to see quite well at the bottom of a hole.

I just had my day 63 horde, and from what I understand, it resets after day 49. So no ferals or cops. However, I did get enough zombies that I was getting quite a bit of lag.

There were a few times when I had to hold the trigger down before it would finally shoot after a reload. I have no idea how many zombies there were, 20-30 at a guess.

Swifty Chap
08-11-2016, 03:53 AM
Wow ! What an update ! More than I even hoped for :) Thanks guys, keep up the great work !!

OPD
08-11-2016, 04:29 AM
Since the patch we are having extreme difficulty getting our group into our Multiplayer games. 2 can usually get in, but after that we are getting a lot of "error - you have been disconnected" messages and thrown out after about 20 seconds. We've had this for the last 2 evenings and just given up after trying this for about an hour.

Initially all was well - we were all in for about 45 minutes before this become a recurring issue.

Anyone else having this problem? There is a small thread on the multiplayer forum for Xbox but it's definitely something that only happened for us since the udpate.

wavkatcher
08-11-2016, 04:33 AM
Quote Originally Posted by SirMang View Post

Just had a day 85 horde with more than 30+ infected and mine didn't dip below 5??? What you smokin cause I want some

******** I'm getting the same thing
Severe fps drop. Xbox 1 & took me 10 seconds to load a crossbow bolt in. Real bad..

Same for me.

Day 35 horde. Severe lag. Multiplayer game with only 1 other friend on at the time. Xbox1 disc version.

Miners hat is a joke now, and the game lighting is not good.

You guys have a "potentially" great game going if you can fix all the issues.

Better get started on Patch 2 boys and girls. lol

Back to No man's Sky until this game is fixed.:adoration:

Skittz
08-11-2016, 05:07 AM
Missing terrain...
Playstation 4
Disc based game
Walking dead dlc
character selected: Michonne
Navezgane map
Private multiplayer
(Standard options)
Difficulty settings: adventurer
Zombies run: never run
Enemy aggression: normal
Daylight length: 18
(Modded options)
Drop on death: toolbelt only
Drop on quit: nothing
Enemy memory: 30
Enemy spawning: low
Block durability: 200
Loot respawn time: 30
Loot abundance: 200
Air drops: 24
24 hour cycle: 60
Mark air drops: on
(Multi-player)
Friendly fire: off
Claim size: 31
Claim deadzone: 1
Claim decay mode: slow
Claim health online: 4
Claim health offline: 4

When playing as host alone the game plays normal, besides the stuttering every few minutes, when a guest joins he plays for just a few minutes then the terrain disappears from his screen following that he is disconnected almost immediately.
The terrain disappearing also happened before the patch but now after it continues with him being kicked out of the game, which doesn't matter bc he couldn't play if there is nowhere for him to walk.
The settings above are what I was currently on when this problem happened.

Thanks,
Skittz...

Tazuman
08-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Doesn't work with online friends keep getting booted (xbox one uk) game is now completely broken :-(

emreeeee000003
08-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Its not working. ı am trying 5 days but it is still not working update didnt solve the crash...

st3n
08-11-2016, 10:16 AM
the update doesnt fix anything for me. i have still huge frame drops when using lights and torches in my base....
add possibility to turn off shadows in the options...

buffalobils113
08-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Xbox one issues/split screen play
the lighting is okay, accept it gets dark during the day?? As for flashlights/miner helm.. My girlfriend hates it now, thats a cool effect if your looking through glasses, but were not? Also really hard to see in split screen if someone is by a mini bike headlight. I got a big tv, just really dark.
Second issue, I think I been kicked out a few more times than before, I opened up my fully upgraded vault door and poof, exited to main Xbox screen. We got kicked twice in a hour of gameplay.

All in all, we still love it, but hopefully you'll change the flashlights again. Thanks

Nefarious
08-11-2016, 11:48 AM
The update is a great step forward and I LOVE the new graphics and lighting. The temperature element is quite fun and now and having to watch out for hypothermia made me actually think about clothing.

There is a major problem however that needs to be addressed immediately. The lighting settings are way off. It is FAR TOO DARK. I find the game almost unplayable at this point. If it isn't sunny and clear then it's nearly a blackout. The effects are beautiful but the lighting needs to be adjusted. Also it rains too much and is way too loud.

Great step forward despite the flaws. Good job guys! :joyous:

BucFanJKE
08-11-2016, 01:29 PM
Well, I spoke too soon.... I always suspected something wonky was going with our hordes because they seemed too easy... on our 42/43 day was a real horde. 30-40 zombies.... I'm guessing? The lag was so bad... it took 17 seconds at one point to load a crossbow bolt. Killed the horde with exploding bolts, but lag was so bad I don't think I looted them all, (which was hard anyhow as their bodies would disappear and only be visible if you got the button to loot it) I hope restarting the game fixes it, but I'm worried about future horde nights. Going to post in bug reports, but seriously - I played UO - the first graphics mmorpg on AOL 56k dial up internet connection with less lag than this.

The exact same thing happened to me as well. Day 42 horde night rolls around. I'm ready for the horde, and as soon as the horde spawns in I got massive lag. Typically during the horde I can keep my spikes repaired while killing the zombies through my metal columns, but the 10 second reload time and half a frame per second caused me to lose a large number of spikes. It took over a minute to repair a single spike back to full so I gave up on that and tried focusing on just taking out the ferals and cops. I play on 2 hour days with night being from 22:00 to 4:00. I was still trying to kill the horde at 8 am. I logged out and back in with a lower difficulty and it fixed the lag. I was playing on Nomad, and dropped it all the way to scavenger. Fairly dissapointing.

Also ever since the update I have to play with the game nearly on mute. It has rained EVERY SINGLE DAY since the update, and the rain IS SO LOUD. Even when I am underground I still hear the darn rain. Never had an issue with the rain before, but now it is all I ever hear. It's driving me bonkers.

BrunoTsunami
08-11-2016, 02:16 PM
Thank you very much for this update my game now is not stuck on the building enviroment screen, and everything is in the same place, nothing is missing, thank you, i already played more than 1000 different games and genres, and this is the best game i ever played, thx team, about the negative posts, don't worry, everything the team does, some people will like and some will not.

7DtDBugs
08-11-2016, 03:23 PM
So the patch works on some things, but suddenly ALL my saved games have been set to CHEATER/creative mode. Am I not going to get any achievements now? WTF?

DoucheVader
08-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Great work -- THANK YOU and keep the patches coming! :) :) :)

- - - Updated - - -

So the patch works on some things, but suddenly ALL my saved games have been set to CHEATER/creative mode. Am I not going to get any achievements now? WTF?

This post is out of place here, I would contact support.

Primus420
08-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Quick mention that I have not seen posted but the sun kinda looks bad after the update.. just a yellow ball of light.

John8ball
08-11-2016, 10:46 PM
My Xbox console runs slow, can't connect to multiplayer games and I Restart my console regularly to fix it.
1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide. Note Double-tapping the Xbox button will open the Guide from any other screen on the console.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Restart console.
4. Select Yes to confirm. This will automatically pause any existing downloads, which will resume once the console is restarted.
5. Pause downloads by going to the Home screen, scroll to the right, and then press the A button to open My games & apps.
6. Select Queue and highlight the game or app that is trying to download. Pause the download.
Note : if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for about 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.

DJFreeze1057
08-12-2016, 07:49 AM
First post ever so don't troll too bad, just wanted to speak my mind.

The only 2 problems I've found in the new patch on Xbox one SP split screen is the cobblestone blocks being invisible and the light from the mining helmet making it harder to see, I like how it looks like a real flashlight light BUT I think its a little too much (somewhere in the middle of where it was and now would be perfect).

Everything else is awesome... it looks better and defiantly runs smoother, it use to crash about once an hour and since the patch hasn't done it once (knock on wood) BUT over all an awesome patch.

Thanks for showing console some love and for all the hard work, it really is a badass game.!! :)

Clare
08-12-2016, 10:22 AM
For any issues you're having, please follow the guide. Please do not report issues in here are I wont be chasing them up in here.
Thanks all,
Clare

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting

Jag
08-13-2016, 07:31 AM
I am very disappointened with how "The Fun Pimps" supposedly posted and sent out a update that they fixed the bugs (such as multiplayer connection) in the game "7 days to die" on Xbox One. This issue is not resolved with the newest update. Do the public a favor "The Fun Pimps" and do not make any more games. I spent $30.00 on this game and I am regreting it now. This game is a piece of crap. I can't even play multiplayer on it. All i know is that I'm not buying any more of your glitchy, buggy ass games.

Apparently you didn't see the words that state this game is in Alpha and to expect bugs etc etc. TFP release the game and work on the game for PC only, Telltale handles console version. Also keep in mind, researching a game before purchase and knowing what you're actually talking about also helps.

Dsawin35
08-13-2016, 01:42 PM
I think the game is great with tons of potential. Only headache is the minibikes disappearing randomly after all the hard work trying to get the tires and such. Ps4 constantly blue screens still, even after 2.0. otherwise I love the game and the entire concept.

Vulkatiian Dexi
08-13-2016, 06:13 PM
Hey I would like to know when the POI on dirt roads will be fixed. Please respond. And I love the last update, it really helped a lot.

Firefox84
08-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Hey mol I was wondering if there will be any fixes for the patch 2 that just come out for xbox one ..the rain is way to loud the temp was fine before the patch hit box is off and the game drops out every 30 minutes gear proofing in mid air fps on a blood moon is just blahhh and me and a few others want to know when there will be more slots for other players for like PvP and such.......sorry for the spelling was in a hurry

Janna3921
08-17-2016, 02:39 PM
Hey mol I was wondering if there will be any fixes for the patch 2 that just come out for xbox one ..the rain is way to loud the temp was fine before the patch hit box is off and the game drops out every 30 minutes gear proofing in mid air fps on a blood moon is just blahhh and me and a few others want to know when there will be more slots for other players for like PvP and such.......sorry for the spelling was in a hurry

I think you will find more help in the console section. They have a bugs report section where you can list your type of console, date bought the game, when problem started and more inifo they need. I suggest you check them out as they need to hear from the console players to get info needed to fix the problems.

Malthis
08-18-2016, 09:55 PM
This thread has served it's purpose and is now closed.