PDA

View Full Version : How can u tell if u have the new patch?

RipShaDe41
08-09-2016, 11:52 PM
My xb1 has instant on and it updates games when it's off. I live on the east side of the US so maybe it hasn't gotten to me but idk.

Is there a game build number that shows u want the current or latest build number is?

Jniggles84
08-10-2016, 12:15 AM
It's out I'm eastside try playing and it will start downloading but it's messed up cant join any mp games well I cant

Molivar Creed
08-10-2016, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=Jniggles84;474766]It's out I'm eastside try playing and it will start downloading but it's messed up cant join any mp games well I cant[/QUOTE

just to let you know this is a bug that i am about to post about on the forums i have serched off and on all day to see if someone has put something up and i havent seen anything just made a new account also. if i get complained at all well to bad. hopefully tho they will see it and get some kind of hotfix going on because i will not stand for this crap. this not able to join multiplayers games. the sole reason i play this game is to play it with freinds not by myself. its ridiculus that its only 4 max anyways.

Molivar Creed
08-10-2016, 12:30 AM
My xb1 has instant on and it updates games when it's off. I live on the east side of the US so maybe it hasn't gotten to me but idk.

Is there a game build number that shows u want the current or latest build number is?

also man srry i dont have an anwser for you. the only thing that i can think of is that on xbox 1 there is a list somewhere on the my games and apps section saying recently installed if you have installed other things since installing this game then i would say you have installed the update recently if its on that list. normally i would say this is common sense. but i got to remember that not everyone stays on thier xbox all day like i do. but i hope hope this helps you out man

AJ 1PCO
08-10-2016, 12:41 AM

Go into my games and apps, highlight 7DTD, PRESS - RB -LB -BACK BUTTON at the same time for game and update info
at the very top it should read ( 7DaystoDie_1.0.3.0_neutral )

RipShaDe41
08-10-2016, 01:12 AM
Ok awesome I guess I do have the update

Hope499
08-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Best way is to check the lighting, is it super dark and the mining helmet is crap? You have the update if yes.

Another way to check is to see if you can play MP, if it is now a solo Game, then you have the update.

Worst update, of any game, I have ever played, in my life that, it destroyed the game.