PDA

View Full Version : I wonder about the console versions previous update 1.02

jeremyvanmarle
08-10-2016, 03:47 AM
I have a good friend she really wants to join now last update before the one we just had was also fixing the issue where players would randomly get kicked from a multiplayer game and even with the host inviting them she could not join back ofcourse it said it was fixed but my friend she still cant join so i wonder if there will be looked more into it cause we enjoyed the game together till she crashed and ever since have not been able to join wich was wierd cause another friend of mine also a close friend he had the issue till the update and for him it got fixed i asked her then if she had the latest update and she did so obviously it still has some issue's and ping cant be the issue we live in the same country she can join in other games as well no lag what so ever if you guys could maybe help with this issue or let me know what to tell her so she can fix it i would highly appreciate it

Thanks for any help at least and sorry to bother about this subject ones more since it has been asked before it would just be a shame if she bought this good game but cant use it due some idiotic mistake with servers

P.S. I did not really know what prefix I had to use cause this is my first time posting on any forums :)

SylenThunder
08-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Moving this to the correct forum. You won't be getting Console support if you post in the PC support forum.

jeremyvanmarle
08-10-2016, 01:09 PM
I know its in a PC platform but maybe you guys know as well i dont see something that to me looks like console versions I already explained that I just posted on the forums asking for help not to be judged for a subject that i dont see i dont know if they have console forums on this website and how to find them if you know how please let me know cause im asking this on behave of my friend she does not know this website or anything of the game that much she just plays it i follow it

Hollie79
08-10-2016, 10:21 PM
I know its in a PC platform but maybe you guys know as well i dont see something that to me looks like console versions I already explained that I just posted on the forums asking for help not to be judged for a subject that i dont see i dont know if they have console forums on this website and how to find them if you know how please let me know cause im asking this on behave of my friend she does not know this website or anything of the game that much she just plays it i follow it

Hi! This is a GREAT place to get help with issues with the game (which is important because the game is incredibly fun, but also chock full of issues). If you click on "forum" and you're on the main forum page, the first section you see will be 7 days to die - PC (with 7 headings) scroll down and you will see another block that says 7 Days to Die - Console (with more headings below). This is where you want to post questions if you're on a console. Good to know, because you will probably have more questions - gl getting help with your issue

jeremyvanmarle
08-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Hi! This is a GREAT place to get help with issues with the game (which is important because the game is incredibly fun, but also chock full of issues). If you click on "forum" and you're on the main forum page, the first section you see will be 7 days to die - PC (with 7 headings) scroll down and you will see another block that says 7 Days to Die - Console (with more headings below). This is where you want to post questions if you're on a console. Good to know, because you will probably have more questions - gl getting help with your issue

Thanks man really appreciate it