PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Splitting up items?

Randywright89
08-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Is there a way to spit up items? For example if I have 20 med kits or 100 wood.

EDJuk8d
08-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Is there a way to spit up items? For example if I have 20 med kits or 100 wood.

hey Randywright89,

I don't think that there is a way to identify an exact amount to be split, (i.e. 15 out of 100 wood); however I believe you can split the initial stack in half with the "X" button when hovering over the item.

Khender6
08-11-2016, 03:44 PM
On PS4 if you want to pick up a half of a stack you use the square button. If you wanted to take 25 wood in your example of 100 wood, you would use the square button on the stack of 100 to pick up 50 units of wood. Then move over an empty inventory slot (in backpack or any other other storage space) and hit the 'X' button to put down the stack of 50 wood. Then you can use the square button on the 50 wood to pick up 25 wood.

I have also found that if you hit the square button while holding a stack of items over an inventory slot one item will be placed in the inventory slot each time the square key is pressed. So if you were to press the square key six times, six items will be placed.

Hopefully the XB1 acts similar to the PS4 where the XB1 'X' button is equal to the PS4 square button and the XB1 'A' button equals the PS4 'X' button.