PDA

View Full Version : PS4 MP Horde night lag.

hivisions
08-11-2016, 07:57 PM
Every horde night on PS4 while hosting a private game lags out so bad we cannot aim or even move around our base. Any fix for this or upcoming fix for this? Kind of pointless to build a base to protect us when we have to exit game every horde night and restart the lobby.

robbmister1337
08-14-2016, 06:49 AM
Every horde night on PS4 while hosting a private game lags out so bad we cannot aim or even move around our base. Any fix for this or upcoming fix for this? Kind of pointless to build a base to protect us when we have to exit game every horde night and restart the lobby.

Its not just private game its the open multiplayer pvp to it laggs so bad you cant even move if they don,t fix this i want my money back cant relese a game and sell it when in dosent work fix this asap or i will sue the ♥♥♥♥ out of you guys lot of peopel are angry really angry love the game its very fun but its no point if it dosent work !!!FIX IT ASAP

BBallaman369
08-16-2016, 06:13 PM
Just had my first horde since the update.

Would have had one sooner, but the game crashes so much on horde night and then I don't get them, but that's besides the point. I could barely move, let alone shoot anything.

It's like they patch the issues and don't even retest the game to see if it works. I have a lot of hope for this game, but if they wreck more things than they fix I won't be playing.

krampusarms
08-17-2016, 06:21 AM
Hello fist post. I too, like Ballaman, have had my first horde. I am playing single player on Navesgane. It happened on night 21. The lag and framerate drop is so bad, that you literally are unable to play. You cannot fight effectively, you cant move, it like swimming through cement while simultaneously having a seizure.

I was loving the game. This game is extraordinary. I had really been ok with all the other issues, willing to press forward and hope for the best in regards to patches, future fixes. For me, the game was still playable, despite the various issues it has. I was content knowing that if nothing was remedied, I'd still be pleased playing. This was my sentiment before the horde happened.

You see, I had never experienced the horde before, I'm a new player. I intentionally left the horde to mystery, neither watching videos, nor reading about volume of zombies, duration of the ordeal, strategies etc. I knew the basic idea, every 7 days ans so on. Every day leading up to the event was spent on preparation, building, ammo, weapons and all the accompanying schematics. I spent a great deal of time.

You can imagine my dissatisfaction, when on both day 7, and 14, nothing appeared. I progressed onwards anyhow, further supplementing my supplies, weapons, and composing better fortification. Ideas, and brainstorms, feats of my imagination built in a fruitful and enthusiastic manner. I was waiting with eager anticipation, and the blood drunk glee of a warrior, spending a lifetime in preparation for battle.

When the horde did finally show............ What a profound dissapointment....... Just unplayable. Absolutely unplayable. Its severely bad. Lagging and freeze that is the ruin of the games central theme. The Horde. The premise of the entire game and the conflict for which motivates our preparation/building/stockpiling etc.

Whomever this may concern. Please, find a way to fix this issue for us. This game deserves to be better. It's too amazing to not run optimally. It has to be fixed.