PDA

View Full Version : XBox store refund

Patch2Victim
08-13-2016, 12:49 PM
Just received my refund from the Xbox store. Not sure about PlayStation. I dunno about you guys, but I'm not paying for this game till this rubbish stops happening. If you're going to release a patch that ruins the game, you could at least have the decency to revert to the previous patch till you've gotten your issues sorted. This is a great game, shame it has been so poorly managed/PR is terrible.

P00RKN0W
08-15-2016, 12:46 AM
How long did you have the game? I've got a little over 700 hours played already , so im not sure MS would allow a refund for me. But the fact that it's still not stable is very disheartening.

Hope499
10-13-2016, 03:37 PM
After 4 and a half months, i am throwing in the towel also and asking for a refund.

I wanted to be patient and wait it out, but there is no effort to fix this on console, so ♥♥♥♥ em, I want my money back for this broken POS

Aneoid
10-14-2016, 01:21 AM
I understand the frustration you all feel. We all feel it.

No one can dispute this game has some serious issues. If I have one more minibike disappear, I might have a cerebral aneurysm.

But unlike you all, I guess I am older and more patient.

There already is so much good with this game, and the promise of even better in the future.

I really do not even want a skin pack, but am considering buying one just to throw a few more dollars their way.

So good luck, and I hope you get your money back; I'll keep enjoying the game and the inevitable updates to come.

Godfather
10-16-2016, 03:55 AM
Yea I'm done with these ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s Im tring to get my money back to

Maddadicus
10-22-2016, 04:56 PM

I wonder just how many other games you all have quit on, just because , like maybe, you could not handle it? There has to be many thousands of players that are enjoying the fun of this game, warts and all. Months, days, hours of near non stop 7DTD gaming without the constant, whining, crying, and foot stomping that a vocal, handful of folks do daily on this forum. Good bye, hope to never see you in the future 7DTD universe. Even the game totally fixed, you could not handle us..WAH, WAH..BOO HOO..Michael

The Gronk
10-22-2016, 05:17 PM
Just received my refund from the Xbox store. Not sure about PlayStation. I dunno about you guys, but I'm not paying for this game till this rubbish stops happening. If you're going to release a patch that ruins the game, you could at least have the decency to revert to the previous patch till you've gotten your issues sorted. This is a great game, shame it has been so poorly managed/PR is terrible.

Can I ask which of the games PR has managed to garner your respect?

The Gronk
10-22-2016, 05:40 PM

*too

- - - Updated - - -

At this point? I'm just trolling numpties :-)