PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Can we rollback this update on XB1?

Deucaleon
08-14-2016, 04:14 PM
There are many issues that may take awhile to fix. I have only experienced the horde insufferable lag, and the almost permanent night time, but I know about many of the other issues.

How about we rollback the update if possible and let us enjoy the game while these issues are being worked on.

Thanks

Oxreigns
08-15-2016, 02:11 AM
Lol if only they would make that happen lol. At least before it allowed a lot of fun even with the problems. Now so many Xbox players have gotten refunds and left the game for good. Many of my friends now refuse to come back to this game. It sucks because this game can be a load of fun.

Ssgtkilljoy
09-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Second this^
Its like a used car I got used to the problems but now I dont see the point, cant search hordes before goo, and ladders make me hungry

a4twenty
09-07-2016, 11:33 AM
I doubt they would ever do that, it would be like admitting they don't know what they're doing.

but if they would, let's go back two updates. then i could at least play multiplayer with my friends, instead of.multiplayer alone.

Bridy
09-11-2016, 10:58 PM
There are many issues that may take awhile to fix. I have only experienced the horde insufferable lag, and the almost permanent night time, but I know about many of the other issues.

How about we rollback the update if possible and let us enjoy the game while these issues are being worked on.

Thanks

No we can't roll back sadly for the same reason we can't make backup saves incase our save currupts. Unlike the ps4 who can plug in and external memory and make saves. Our saves are backed up on the cloud we can't selectively access them and play with earlier saves. We are forced to update as soon as an updated version of the game is available.