PDA

View Full Version : I'm assuming its a bug.

Eddyjr2008
08-16-2016, 02:19 AM
I am on ps4. Most recent patch. 120min day cycle. 18 hr lengths. Toolbelt only drop. Everything else is default I believe. Playing as clint which idt would matter. I was using an iron fireaxe to break a door to get into a garage. In the info on iron fireaxes it says that its good for wood. While I was chopping the door my "mining tools" skill went up. I assumed that the fireaxe was a construction tool and would level the construction skill. Its done this a couple times but I thought maybe last time it was a delayed reaction to mining rock previously. I havent mined any rock so far this time. If I'm jus dumb and this is the way its supposed to be I really apologize cause I don't wanna clutter the bug section with stupid stuff. I would like to know if this is how its supposed to be.

Tourettes Guy
08-16-2016, 05:59 AM
that's not a bug its actually a thing in the game

Clare
08-16-2016, 09:37 AM
As Tourettes Guy states, it's part of the game, fire axes will help increase mining skills.

Eddyjr2008
08-16-2016, 01:49 PM
Ohh. I was confused. I was thinking it was like an upgraded stone axe and would upgrade construction. I apoligize for putting this in wrong section. It can be deleted or whatever if it needs be.

Clare
08-16-2016, 02:21 PM
No Worries Eddy, you thought it might be a bug, shall move to General Support rather than deleting in case anyone else searches for the issue there.

Clare