PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] [Ps4] [Xbox] Question to Clare

killedman2
08-16-2016, 06:17 AM
Will consoles ever receive an increase in max players? At the moment it's only 4. Any word from Telltale games talking about or considering it? 8+ FTW

Clare
08-16-2016, 09:16 AM
Hey there, the official response from TTG when it comes to dedicated servers (which would allow much more people on the same map) is...

"We are considering many future options and features or the game. At present, we can't say for certain but we know this could be a very cool feature. We'll keep the community posted on future release plans."

Clare

Oliumzen
08-16-2016, 09:25 AM
As someone who came from ESO - I sure hope that they worry about fixing the current issues before adding more content. It seemed as if with ESO their mode of fixing issues was by pumping out "DLC" to give us new areas to go to. Even one of the fixes that was issued for one of the DLCs was "stay out of there and go to other zones. If you get stuck again we may not be able to get you out."

I have really enjoyed this game even with its current issues. I have had little trouble playing in a private server with just my buddy and I. But when we invite our other buddy the game goes to crap.

faaeng
08-24-2016, 07:15 AM
Hey there, the official response from TTG when it comes to dedicated servers (which would allow much more people on the same map) is...

"We are considering many future options and features or the game. At present, we can't say for certain but we know this could be a very cool feature. We'll keep the community posted on future release plans."

Clare

They'll keep the community posted? I don't think they've yet to say a single word to the community about anything....
We'll wait for you to keep us informed on any updates Clare.