PDA

View Full Version : 7 day horde performance drop

Sqbear
08-16-2016, 08:37 AM
TL/dr: try setting the zombies to always walk if it's too laggy

Every 7day horde is causing the xb1 to slow to a crawl causing it to become unplayable. I've only played multilayer with one host and one client. The zombies keep spawning and will act erratically after there are 20 or more on screen. Tonight we tried turning the AI to always walk and it helped massively but only for about 5 minutes. We then had to log out and log back in. Of course all the loot was gone. The base is pretty small and has a few lights but is surrounded with 200 or so log spikes and approx 200 wood spikes. I like the fact that the zombies pile up but I think the rag doll physics on the bodies are really effecting the system.

Tatiana
08-16-2016, 09:20 AM
TL/dr: try setting the zombies to always walk if it's too laggy

Every 7day horde is causing the xb1 to slow to a crawl causing it to become unplayable. I've only played multilayer with one host and one client. The zombies keep spawning and will act erratically after there are 20 or more on screen. Tonight we tried turning the AI to always walk and it helped massively but only for about 5 minutes. We then had to log out and log back in. Of course all the loot was gone. The base is pretty small and has a few lights but is surrounded with 200 or so log spikes and approx 200 wood spikes. I like the fact that the zombies pile up but I think the rag doll physics on the bodies are really effecting the system.

They know, Clare has responded to the issue with they will fix it with the next patch.

Clare
08-16-2016, 09:29 AM
Hi Sqbear

As Tatiana mentioned we are aware of the issues with the lag during hordes. The team are working on fixing this. Because this is a suggestion for players rather than reporting a bug, I am moving it to general support so more people may see it.

Please only post bug reports using the guide https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting in the Console Bug Reports section.

Clare