PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live server disconnected message

W33SNAW
08-16-2016, 06:19 PM
I've have a problem shortly after experiencing a glitch on the Xbox one version on 7 days to die. The glitch was at random I was pretty much invincible. After that lobbyou glitch occurred I was no longer able to play online. I think it's pretty bull spent 30 bucks for nothing now. I reset my modem my service and my Xbox, nothing helps

Greil
08-16-2016, 06:55 PM
I've have a problem shortly after experiencing a glitch on the Xbox one version on 7 days to die. The glitch was at random I was pretty much invincible. After that lobbyou glitch occurred I was no longer able to play online. I think it's pretty bull spent 30 bucks for nothing now. I reset my modem my service and my Xbox, nothing helps

I would report this in the console bug forums. This is the PC general discussion.

SylenThunder
08-16-2016, 09:00 PM
I would report this in the console bug forums. This is the PC general discussion.
Which is exactly why I'll move the thread to the correct forum. Really not sure why people post in the wrong location when it takes like 5 seconds to look and find the right one.