PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Shantytown Stairs

DarkRoninCrew
08-28-2016, 08:05 AM
i looked and i saw no other posts on here about it, so i thught id sub one,

Often in navezgane map i go to shanty twn to setup base, not sure if if was meant to or not, but the last patch broke the stairs there, you cant walk up any of em. also when trying to knock them out with any axe, its extremely hard to find the right spt to hit. Keep up the good work pimps! cant wait to try the full game!

Bridy
09-11-2016, 11:32 PM

Often in navezgane map i go to shanty twn to setup base, not sure if if was meant to or not, but the last patch broke the stairs there, you cant walk up any of em. also when trying to knock them out with any axe, its extremely hard to find the right spt to hit. Keep up the good work pimps! cant wait to try the full game!

I had the same problem anywhere those stairs are. I'm playing on Xbox.

DoucheVader
09-30-2016, 08:22 PM

I just noticed this recently, it seems they are much easier to take out if you duck though and aim for the sides, I have never had much success breaking them from the front.

My solution now is to just replace them with standard stairs.

I wish they would let us build with those kind of stairs though.

jbomia2
10-15-2016, 06:55 AM
I've also come across a few POI's with stairs that I can't go up or down, can't hit em. It's like they're not even there. Example the stairs that lead to the porch or deck at the log mill. Try walking up them nothing, try chopping them away ti build new ones, nothing like hitting thin air. I love this game and will continue to support it as long as they continue to try their best to fix these bugs and crashes. I understand The Fun Pimps are a small company and they have came up with a unique game in that there's currently nothing like it on consoles but maybe it wouldn't hurt to bring in a team of programmers that can stay on top of these bugs and crash reports.

Proudmama72
04-09-2017, 04:14 PM

Where is it located. I've looked for it and can not find it.

Damselx1
04-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Where is it located. I've looked for it and can not find it.

If its the one I'm thinking of, it's in the wasteland, very far south on the map - if you go in the ammo store watch out for the landmines.

Powered_By_Poi
04-13-2017, 04:45 PM
this is a known glitch thats been here for a while. more information can be found from this link to the ongoing investigation. which is empty. but they do know about it.

if im correct in what im assuming your problem is.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?50173-Known-Issue-quot-Wood-Board-Stairs-quot-Collider

In future, please use the format in the guide https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting when reporting issues, thank you.

Pablodiablo316
04-15-2017, 05:58 AM
I've also come across a few POI's with stairs that I can't go up or down, can't hit em. It's like they're not even there. Example the stairs that lead to the porch or deck at the log mill. Try walking up them nothing, try chopping them away ti build new ones, nothing like hitting thin air. I love this game and will continue to support it as long as they continue to try their best to fix these bugs and crashes. I understand The Fun Pimps are a small company and they have came up with a unique game in that there's currently nothing like it on consoles but maybe it wouldn't hurt to bring in a team of programmers that can stay on top of these bugs and crash reports.

Sometimes had this with some houses, the ones with the stairs going up the outside. Both the Wooden and stone staircases I used to have to jump up the first couple of blocks then asok, been fien for a while now