PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] How to turn brightness up on console?

WickedHeroine
09-01-2016, 09:13 PM
Hey so this is my first post so excuse my noobess. My friends and I are very frustrated with how dark the game is like visually its so dark we can't even see inside rooms even when its the brightest point of the day. I've noticed on youtube that anyone who plays 7 days on pc has beautiful lighting but on console it is awful. Obviously there are more options to actually make your game look better on pc but is there anyway to do this on console (specially xbox 1)? I would love to enjoy the game but I can't see anything inside buildings! Thanks!

Maddadicus
09-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Hey so this is my first post so excuse my noobess. My friends and I are very frustrated with how dark the game is like visually its so dark we can't even see inside rooms even when its the brightest point of the day. I've noticed on youtube that anyone who plays 7 days on pc has beautiful lighting but on console it is awful. Obviously there are more options to actually make your game look better on pc but is there anyway to do this on console (specially xbox 1)? I would love to enjoy the game but I can't see anything inside buildings! Thanks!

I was told by a member that if you turn up the gamma in the game video option and lighten the brightness on the tv, the game becomes playable. After I did those things, I could notice a big difference and have had no problems seing stuff again.. Not perfect, but the new patch is supposed to fix it right. Also lighted hardhats when found helps also..

Scout70
09-02-2016, 10:52 AM
The latest patch that will be released anytime now addresses light issues in buildings and the miners helmet. Take a look at the release notes in the 'News & Announcements' section of this forum.

WickedHeroine
09-03-2016, 01:58 AM
I was told by a member that if you turn up the gamma in the game video option and lighten the brightness on the tv, the game becomes playable. After I did those things, I could notice a big difference and have had no problems seing stuff again.. Not perfect, but the new patch is supposed to fix it right. Also lighted hardhats when found helps also..

Um yeah did gamma change (which was NEVER there before) and tv brightness and still nothing. Hopefully the patch coming soon fixes it. I have a mining helmet for now but still its a pain in the ass! Thanks though.