PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Game Freezes every 25 to 30 seconds PS4

worldlib777
09-06-2016, 12:25 AM
Hello,

I just got the game today and it freezes every 25 to 30 seconds. This freezing happens even when the game is not auto saving.

The game is digital
Version 1.03

The game freezes for 1 second-

with any Character I choose
Hosting or Joining a game
Solo Play
Private play
Randomly generated levels
The pre-made level though it is 30 to 50 seconds here
Outside or inside, open space or closed space it freezes very 25 to 30 seconds
With Zombies in view or no Zombies in view
Day or night

I have tired uninstall it and re-downloading it that did not work
I restarted my Ps4 and that did nothing
My PS4 system Software is the latest 3.55

Please help. It is really bad because even when I am in the crafting menus it will freeze for a sec and my cursor will freeze also then unfreeze and move way over what i was trying to click on. Anyone else

katharsis
09-09-2016, 09:51 PM
We've been experiencing the same but it did improve some with the last patch. The only pattern I've noticed on our saves is the stutter/freezing happens during the games autosave or seconds before which seems to occur every 30seconds. They've posted the team is aware of the issue and working on it so I'm confident it'lll improve more as they update the game. Also after the patch I uninstalled the game & rebuilt (not initialize) my ps4 database and reinstalled the game & I try to completely shut my system down to clear the cache at least once day.
Hello,

I just got the game today and it freezes every 25 to 30 seconds. This freezing happens even when the game is not auto saving.

The game is digital
Version 1.03

The game freezes for 1 second-

with any Character I choose
Hosting or Joining a game
Solo Play
Private play
Randomly generated levels
The pre-made level though it is 30 to 50 seconds here
Outside or inside, open space or closed space it freezes very 25 to 30 seconds
With Zombies in view or no Zombies in view
Day or night

I have tired uninstall it and re-downloading it that did not work
I restarted my Ps4 and that did nothing
My PS4 system Software is the latest 3.55

Please help. It is really bad because even when I am in the crafting menus it will freeze for a sec and my cursor will freeze also then unfreeze and move way over what i was trying to click on. Anyone else

Wanderer11
09-11-2016, 10:03 PM
I'm nothing increase as well.. On ps4 and have played since day 1. It seems to happen more when I'm using shovel or pick axe. screen freezes every 20 seconds or 3rd hit... Very annoying.