PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Error you have been disconnected from the game

XXXDARKXXX34
09-06-2016, 06:18 PM
Me and my friend have played many hours of the game on the same world and never had a problem other thank my bike going for a fly but about a month ago i lost acces to the game (game sharing) so i uninstalled it i got the game back a couple of days ago from my brother he shared it with me (game share) and now i cant join anyones game at all even my friend which was the host of the world but my friend can join my world. when i try to join a public game is says waiting for server then a message apperes on my screen saying you have been disconnected from the game. try again later i thought it may have been a problem with my game so i uninstalled it made sure i was on the same verson and nothing then there was the update today which still hassent resolved my problem any ideas?

a4twenty
09-07-2016, 11:28 AM
unfortunately, so far updates have only come once a month, so you are likely stuck with this for at least another month.

i say at least because this issue has existed since the previous patch and was not fixed with their latest patch.

you will have to try playing single player or a different game if you want the multiplayer experience.