PDA

View Full Version : [09/08] MULTIPLAYER ISSUES - post Patch 3 Survey

Clare
09-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Hi all,

While a lot of multiplayer issues have been solved, there are still a number of you unable to connect on multiplayer. We are currently looking to track down why that may be happening. The team as asked me to post a Survey for you so we can gather all the relevant information in one place.

Please DO NOT post bug reports in here, make a separate thread for them, this thread is for the survey only.

---------------

What version are you on? Click here (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?42608-XBOX-and-PS4-Checking-your-Patch) on how to find out your version.
Are you playing on PS4 or XB1?
Is your console wireless or wired?
Please run this internet speed (https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=speedtest) test on a computer on the same network as your console and report the results.
Are you the host or a client?
What type of game are you playing?
Private
Public
What type of map are you playing?
Random Generation
Navezgane
How many people are playing in the game?
2 People
3 People
4 People
What is everyone experiencing? Please let us know what each person in the game is experiencing.
Crashing
Can't even join game
Disconnecting immediately after joining
Getting into the game and disconnecting after 10 minutes

Here is an example of what we are looking for:
What version are you on? Click here (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?42608-XBOX-and-PS4-Checking-your-Patch) on how to find out your version.
Patch 1.04
Are you playing on PS4 or XB1?
PS4
Is your console wireless or wired?
Wired
Please run this internet speed (https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=speedtest) test on a computer with on same network as your console and report the results.
74.5 mbps download
77.0 mbps upload
Are you the host or a client?
Host
What type of game are you playing?
Private
What type of map are you playing?
Navezgane
How many people are playing in the game?
Me hosting and three friends joining
What are people experiencing? Please let us know what everyone in the group is experiencing.
Host has no problems
Client 1 disconnects immediately
Client 2 has no problems
Client 3 joins for about 10 minutes and then gets disconnected

---------------

Thank you,
Clare

Dizzazter
09-09-2016, 02:43 AM
What version are you on? 1.04.0
Are you playing on PS4 or XB1? XB1
Is your console wireless or wired? Wired
Please run this internet speed test on a computer on the same network as your console and report the results. 47MB DL / 15MB UL
Are you the host or a client? Host and Client
What type of game are you playing? Both
Private
Public
What type of map are you playing? Tried Both.
Random Generation
Navezgane
How many people are playing in the game? There's just 2 of us.
What is everyone experiencing? Please let us know what each person in the game is experiencing.
Crashing
Can't even join game
Disconnecting immediately after joining
Getting into the game and disconnecting after 10 minutes

Everything above. Sometimes we'll join and we can't see each other. Sometimes me or myfriend will disconnect after a while. Sometimes we can't even join. It'll say we joined on their screen and then we left. But on the other persons screen it doesn't even load the game.

Please fix this.

GibsonGuitarist
09-22-2016, 02:39 PM
This issue just started yesterday for me and my friends. One of us will host a private multi-player and when we try to connect it cannot connect to the server.

Version 1.0.5.0
Download: 25.6 Mbs
Upload: 3.07Mbs

Private game
Random gen world
2-3 players.

The loading screen takes a while then it looks like its going to let us join (no matter who hosts the world, it's the same issue), then we get the "Unable to connect to server"

Clare
09-22-2016, 03:28 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to thank everyone who filled in the suvery and submitted their accounts from what they are seeing. This has helped a lot and the team greatly appreciates your feedback. I shall hopefully have an update for you soon, for now, the thread is closed but shall remain on the forums so the team can continue to reference it.

Thanks again for all your help and support,
Clare