PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Will Alexander the Great trophy/accomplishment ever change?

Bud1304
09-08-2016, 06:28 PM
I think we can all agree that 2,500 player kills in a game that only allows 4 players at a time is extremely excessive. I could see 1,000 being reasonable. This is just ridiculous though. Any chance it would be lowered in the future? A buddy and I calculated that it would take approximately 11-12 hours of killing the same person repeatedly to get the trophy. Given the fact that console doesn't have dedicated servers and only 4 players this trophy is excessive and should be lowered.

DoucheVader
09-08-2016, 09:51 PM
I think we can all agree that 2,500 player kills in a game that only allows 4 players at a time is extremely excessive. I could see 1,000 being reasonable. This is just ridiculous though. Any chance it would be lowered in the future? A buddy and I calculated that it would take approximately 11-12 hours of killing the same person repeatedly to get the trophy. Given the fact that console doesn't have dedicated servers and only 4 players this trophy is excessive and should be lowered.

AMEN. On the PC 2,500 is likely a pretty easy number to get given the populations are greater.

The easy way to do this would be to compare the PC version max player count with the console and just scale it accordingly.