PDA

View Full Version : [09/09] Message from the Team - Notes for the impending Patch 3.1

Clare
09-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Hi all,

Below is information from the team regarding the expedited patch announced earlier in the week.

Clare

--------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

We would like to announce the impending release of Patch 3.1! We wanted to get out another patch as soon as possible to fix the issue with hunger and thirst dropping while climbing ladders. In addition, there were a few other fixes we managed to sneak in. We hope to release the patch in a few short days. The full list of fixes is below:

Bug Fixes and Improvements

* Fixed an issue where climbing a ladder up or down through a hatch would cause a sudden drop in hunger and thirst stats

* Fixed an issue where the prompt to interact with certain hatches and doors would not appear even though the objects themselves were still interactable

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the player not standing on solid ground such as while was loading into a world, respawning, or falling off an edge

* Improved consistency of D-Pad shortcuts to prevent accidental dropping and scrapping of items

* Fixed an issue where the “Assemble” button shortcut was no longer appearing

* Fixed an issue where the “Recipe” D-Pad shortcut for some consumable items was no longer appearing

Thanks, as always, for your continued support! We couldn’t do this without you!

skippy0330
09-09-2016, 09:12 AM
clare i love you. im also retweeting this

Clare
09-09-2016, 09:13 AM
Woah skippy0330... that was fast! Will be posting on twitter in a second myself lol

Pelardos
09-09-2016, 09:21 AM
Thanks! Any news on the multiplayer issue? For me this is the most important thing that needs a fix

Hefty_hefalump
09-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the fast patches. Nice to see a team of devs sort problems straight away. When are we likley to see a feature update?

Cjm92
09-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Thanks! Any news on the multiplayer issue? For me this is the most important thing that needs a fix

Yeah any news on multiplayer?

rSylix
09-09-2016, 09:26 AM
Woah skippy0330... that was fast! Will be posting on twitter in a second myself lol

I'm a new user to this forum, I bought the game for PS4. What's your twitter so I can give you a follow? @Clare

Gary87
09-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Thank you so much! Its been a pain, but workable, but can't wait to be able to use ladders again!

stoogie13
Excellent news, totally hooked and really pleased with the quick support.

The Red Leader
Great to see a nice little patch so quickly, thank you very much!

Clare
09-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Hey all,

For those asking about multiplayer, the team are looking into the info in the surveys, so if you haven't already, fill one in, and if you see someone mentioning it that may not have come to the forums yet to fill it in, please direct them this way, the more data we compile the easier it will hopefully be to figure out what exactly is going on.

For those asking about Patch 4, no dates yet, but it is being actively worked on.

Cheers,
Clare

Sharks100Sharky
09-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Hi all,

Below is information from the team regarding the expedited patch announced earlier in the week.

Clare

--------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

We would like to announce the impending release of Patch 3.1! We wanted to get out another patch as soon as possible to fix the issue with hunger and thirst dropping while climbing ladders. In addition, there were a few other fixes we managed to sneak in. We hope to release the patch in a few short days. The full list of fixes is below:

* Fixed an issue where climbing a ladder up or down through a hatch would cause a sudden drop in hunger and thirst stats

* Fixed an issue where the prompt to interact with certain hatches and doors would not appear even though the objects themselves were still interactable

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the player not standing on solid ground such as while was loading into a world, respawning, or falling off an edge

* Improved consistency of D-Pad shortcuts to prevent accidental dropping and scrapping of items

* Fixed an issue where the “Recipe” D-Pad shortcut for some consumable items was no longer appearing

Hi Clare

I was hoping for some 7DTD gaming this weekend but I quees not. When do you this the patch will be out?

Specky_Geek
09-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Thanks and do you mean the patch will be released within 3 in-game days 😂

Clare
09-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Hi Clare

I was hoping for some 7DTD gaming this weekend but I quees not. When do you this the patch will be out?

I believe it is in submission now, so if it moves as fast as the last one did it will hopefully be early next week - but don't hold me to that, that's just my best guess based on the last one.

Sloppiegobby
09-09-2016, 09:47 AM

Your underground base is bad ass bro :) and that awesome free way !!!. Keep it up man :)

Sharks100Sharky
09-09-2016, 09:50 AM
I believe it is in submission now, so if it moves as fast as the last one did it will hopefully be early next week - but don't hold me to that, that's just my best guess based on the last one.

All good. Thanks for all the work you do to bring us this awesome game. Can't wait to see what the future holds. Enjoy your weekend.

Mattjo6294
09-09-2016, 09:52 AM
Thanks for making this game even greater :)
Any news on random gen poi for the next patch? I'd like to add some life to random gen

Tw2Brick
09-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Please hurry so I can get off this damned Ark.

Thank you!

Platypusmuerte
09-09-2016, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the details Clare!

Kakarott06
09-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the update Clare and thanks to the team for your hard work

NavezGuy
09-09-2016, 11:10 AM
Brilliant news. Now we just need to get rid of that horrible lighting, bring back dynamic lighting, fix the multiplayer and it will be perfect.

Mimikyu
09-09-2016, 11:17 AM
You guys are amazing, thank you!! Love this game and can't go without it! :)

Loneranger
09-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Please hurry so I can get off this damned Ark.

Thank you!

I gave up ark too. :)

tcardinell
09-09-2016, 11:51 AM

Love the youtube channel brother keep up the good work

Canyon757
09-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Hi all,

Clare

Could this possibly pertain to the Ghost player issue we are experiencing?

Yacko1975
09-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Hi all,

Now my ladder has no hatches and I still have this problem. Is this going to fix the food/water problem with ladders with no hatches?

Clare
09-09-2016, 12:59 PM
Yacko - I believe the fix covers the Hunger and Hydration as a whole, not just this specific setup

Canyon - I think the ghost player is more of a desyncing issue, but it will be interesting to see if this reduces the hauntings in your game

Spellknight2
09-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Hi all,

Clare

--------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

This girl deserves a round of applause as she stood with us durning such a frustrating/stressful time, I thank you from the bottem of my heart that you stood here and help everyone as much as you can and deliever us great news. Thank you so much clare for caring about the community.

-spellknight2

countrygirl2114
09-09-2016, 01:25 PM
I am happy they are patching the food and thirst issue. But wondering if they have any plans on fixing the issues where the game crashes and you lose your minibikes. This has now happened 4 times and I'm frankly getting tired of building them just to lose them when the game crashes. Just curious thanks 😊

Eddyjr2008
09-09-2016, 01:28 PM
This girl deserves a round of applause as she stood with us durning such a frustrating/stressful time, I thank you from the bottem of my heart that you stood here and help everyone as much as you can and deliever us great news. Thank you so much clare for caring about the community.

-spellknight2

*applauds* I definitely agree. Thanks once again. :-) hurry Sony/Microsoft hurry lol.

Diealated
09-09-2016, 01:48 PM
This is great news!

robere48
09-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Patch 3 has been pretty good for me. Like the lighting changes and haven't had the ladder glitch but cool that you guys are so quickly fixing it. I am curious though if there will be a fix in the future for the smg/Ak repeating the sound of fire unendingly. I basically just can't use those guns and it makes me sad...

jackdalad23
09-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Thanks Clare for the consistant updates. Fantastic support. Just wondering is anyone else suffering from severe drop in frames every few minutes. It's not game breaking but very frustrating. PS4 , multi and single player, 1.04

Funkinstein
09-09-2016, 03:03 PM
I am happy they are patching the food and thirst issue. But wondering if they have any plans on fixing the issues where the game crashes and you lose your minibikes. This has now happened 4 times and I'm frankly getting tired of building them just to lose them when the game crashes. Just curious thanks 😊

If you lose your minibike with a crash, if you can pinpoint exactly where you were at the you can dig down to bedrock and find your bike, disassemble it and bring it back up top with you.

Kira665
09-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Hi, Clare. I literally just made an account because I haven't seen any notes about this yet.

It seems that ever since 2 updates ago, cobblestone frames show up invisible now. Like I just place down a completely invisible block. It's kinda hard & frustrating to not be able to see them & upgrade them unless I just placed it & upgraded them right then & there.

I'm wondering if I'm the only one with this problem & if there's hopefully a fix for this soon.

badwolf
09-09-2016, 03:40 PM
Hi all,

Clare

--------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

Any word on when the multiplayer random crashes and bike disappearances will be fixed? Me and my Fiance play this together and love it but is getting to the point we literally want to throw it away as it has broken our hearts multiple times :[ I think this should be the main fix to be honest I was hoping the new update fixed that but it did not. I lost about 5-10 bikes and I just built one yesterday and it crashed right away and it was gone :{ super sad.

Spellknight2
09-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Thank you Clare for all your hard work and providing us with great news ^_^

Timiun
09-09-2016, 04:43 PM
Great job getting this done so quick. Says a lot to the community. Last patch besides these fixes has ran great. Keep up the good work guys and gals 👍👍

Clare
09-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Aw thanks guys *blush*

But really I'm just making sure I do the best for the community.

-----

countrygirl - minibike issue is being worked on and will hopefully be fixed soon.

Haribopredator
09-09-2016, 05:17 PM

You sir are legend! Me and my wife play spilt screen on Xbox one and we totally stole your tower build with the pillers and the trench!

Mowakkos
09-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Thank you, Clare!

draphn
09-09-2016, 07:46 PM
Great news, thank you Clare :bee:

DarthGotenks45
09-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Hi all,

Clare

--------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

What about stutter?

Platypusmuerte
09-09-2016, 08:17 PM
This 3.1 patch is to fix the hunger/thirst issue. I suppose if you wanted to wait another month, they could keep adding to it.....

I personally would prefer 3.1 get out asap, and not wait until patch 4 to fix hunger/thirst problems lol

Cleomenes
09-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Thanks. I thought 'expeditious' was being optimistic. Fair play to you all.

NOPLEX
09-09-2016, 10:01 PM
http://magellanverse.com/images/goodnewseveryone.png

Snuffy Mark
09-09-2016, 10:38 PM
A big thank you to Clare and the team. It says a lot about future patches and fixes to see this bug addressed so quickly.

Mark

jager365
09-10-2016, 02:31 AM
Are we going to get 8 players on PS4 anytime soon?

shrtwrec20
09-10-2016, 08:18 AM

I can't even play a 2 player game yet, think they need to sort that out first before they even contemplate adding more players.

BRS
09-10-2016, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE=Clare;494199]Hi all,

Clare

--------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

Getting this just climbing up a ladder there is a hatch but not right above it. We have a ladder to get to a higher platform then a latter to get to the hatch. Losing water and food stats on both. :chargrined:

fixed... putting wood ramps up to the hatch did it no more losing stats. It's something to do with the ladder block when it is combined with the hatch. I also noticed if you have a platform with a ladder placed on the side of the platform to get down. If you stand on the top of the ladder near the edge your stats will drop.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2n80mrk.jpg

Is there any fix going into the sound too? The sounds have multiple volumes when jumping,swimming, etc. Almost every action sound. Hard to know when zombies are coming up on you. Sometimes sounds are completely silent.

Isaiah
09-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Im not really sure if this a a bug or part of the update.but i havent played the game for a week.than i get back on today and see there was a update.than when i get on my player is starving and thirsty.i fill them up to 100% each and within 5-10 min of playing hes down to 30%!! All i did was run from one location to another and it wasnt far.when i saw that it was down to 30 % i climbed sown later to get food and water,and than it dropped dowm to 0% for both! Im on the default settings so it isnt on hard or anything.whats going on???!!need help asap

Jackelmyer
09-11-2016, 12:17 AM
Im not really sure if this a a bug or part of the update.but i havent played the game for a week.than i get back on today and see there was a update.than when i get on my player is starving and thirsty.i fill them up to 100% each and within 5-10 min of playing hes down to 30%!! All i did was run from one location to another and it wasnt far.when i saw that it was down to 30 % i climbed sown later to get food and water,and than it dropped dowm to 0% for both! Im on the default settings so it isnt on hard or anything.whats going on???!!need help asap

Really ought to read more of the posts. This is a known bug that they've got a fix coming for in the very near future.

LucaNatoli
09-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Is there a chance that the P.O.I's will be fixed?

Love the constant updates that are making the game better, thought I (and many) feel that the P.O.I should be fixed. I have tried many maps and nothing. :ambivalence:

NOPLEX
09-11-2016, 03:35 PM
I'm all for random gen POI's to be fixed, but there's more important issues in my opinion. Like mulitplayer working with 2 people in a private game would be a good change of pace. Keep it up with the updates and the patches!

LucaNatoli
09-11-2016, 03:50 PM
I'm all for random gen POI's to be fixed, but there's more important issues in my opinion. Like mulitplayer working with 2 people in a private game would be a good change of pace. Keep it up with the updates and the patches!

I agree, but some people don't play multi. Therefore P.O.I's should be addressed just as fast, as the game feels, lacking, in terms, as there is not much to explore besides the cities. Both single and multi would reap the rewards by them fixing that too along side multi improvements for those that play mulit worlds. PC version has no problem with P.O.I's, I wonder what happened for it to bug out like that.

Bowedelk
09-11-2016, 04:20 PM

I can only be in a multi-player game for like 15 seconds then it stops loading and won't let me do anything

NOPLEX
09-11-2016, 04:52 PM
I agree, but some people don't play multi. Therefore P.O.I's should be addressed just as fast, as the game feels, lacking, in terms, as there is not much to explore besides the cities. Both single and multi would reap the rewards by them fixing that too along side multi improvements for those that play mulit worlds. PC version has no problem with P.O.I's, I wonder what happened for it to bug out like that.

Yea fair enough. I Just think it's rough when 2 people can't play in a private game haha. You'd think that would be easy enough but gotta crawl before you walk. I suppose having a working game solo first would be the biggest priority, then build on that.

COOKZ-BS10
09-11-2016, 08:39 PM
You sir are legend! Me and my wife play spilt screen on Xbox one and we totally stole your tower build with the pillers and the trench!

Skippy is a legend followed skippy since mincraft ps3 ;)

Defo plus one million agree or even more ;)

Love the constant updates that are making the game better, thought I (and many) feel that the P.O.I should be fixed. I have tried many maps and nothing. :ambivalence:

This does need sorting!!

[QUOTE=NOPLEX;496246]I'm all for random gen POI's to be fixed, but there's more important issues in my opinion. Like mulitplayer working with 2 people in a private

I feel for this guy hopefully they sort this soon ;)

And really appreciate Clare keeping us posted great job to you and the team but my main question is when pc gets alpha 15 where does console stand?? I play both but me and my FRIENDS play ps4 so I'm gunna be stuck between 2 worlds lol

Also glad to hear your working on the bike hopefully how it move down created ramps aswell as disappearing ;D

LOVE 7D2D !!!!

GlockuFy
09-11-2016, 10:10 PM

THIS ^^^^ I would rather this work in Single Player correctly before any Multiplayer issues are addressed. Also, Multiplayer works just fine for me. Mine crashes usually after 4-5 hours of constant gameplay. Thats with 4 people. The main issue with Multiplayer is that it doesn't render fast enough and I'm stuck waiting for the blocks to load. This ALSO happens in Single Player, but it's a little worse with Multiplayer.

They need to be releasing weekly updates with big issues, and not monthly updates with little things that no one gives a damn about! This is why I'm playing on my Macbook Pro right now and have my console unplugged. I mean monthly updates are better than some companies do, but I mean a months worth of time and they only fix a few small bugs. It seems they are more concerned with the LIGHTING FOR HELMETS (which were way better in Patch 2 when it was dynamic, now its like you're a walking Spotlight, the textures with Patch 2 lighting made it super dynamic) than they are with how the game loads blocks (renders) or how the Random Gen loads POIs which, hence the name, makes the maps INTERESTING and less repetitive. Which is why we play RWG instead of Navezgane in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm all for random gen POI's to be fixed, but there's more important issues in my opinion. Like mulitplayer working with 2 people in a private

I feel for this guy hopefully they sort this soon ;)

And really appreciate Clare keeping us posted great job to you and the team but my main question is when pc gets alpha 15 where does console stand?? I play both but me and my FRIENDS play ps4 so I'm gunna be stuck between 2 worlds lol

Also glad to hear your working on the bike hopefully how it move down created ramps aswell as disappearing ;D

LOVE 7D2D !!!!

Alpha 15 is slowly being integrated in Console Version. We already have A15 version Birds Nests spawning in. All we can do now is speculate but with that, I speculate that over the next few months we will get more and more A15 features.

Willbotts69
09-12-2016, 12:32 AM
Can some one help me I have been trying to join my friends private game and it just takes me to the starting game screen and then been disconnected from the servers I am on Xbox 1

wicheOSI
09-12-2016, 02:45 AM
There's a bunch of us having those problems, post in the Multiplayer survey to help the team work out those issues! :D

XxUnkn0wnxX
09-12-2016, 03:22 AM
what about fixing said issue where if ur jumping and placing blocks below you, time to time when the game is saving you get stuck in the block itself..

as well a very annoying issue with doors, very constant with the bunker door, where if you open and run into the door from either side while its doing the opening animation your character gets launched up into the block above the door, and you get stuck. only way to get out is either break the block or quit game and restart it.

christina333
09-12-2016, 06:32 AM
I love how quickly your team is working to make a great game even better. Even though the hunger/ladder bug never effected me (I don't use ladders in my bases), the menu bug fixes are appreciated :-)

katharsis
09-12-2016, 07:13 AM
Thank you for the update on this . Unfortunately due to very frequent crashes and corrupt data the thirst hunger bug hadn't been much of a problem for us as the game has become nearly unplayable. Also the new restore corrupt data feature isn't working , it always restores us to a few seconds before the crash which results in corrupt data. Will this address any of these issues as well?

Specky_Geek
09-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Any idea if this patch is going to drop today please ? #MondayMotivation ✌️

K-Lude
09-12-2016, 12:15 PM

So you've only seen the hub city in your world's? No small towns or small clusters of houses?

beansprout24
09-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Hi all,

Clare

--------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

So happy that the ladder issue will be fixed soon! For those who like trophies/achievements, you can use this to your advantage for the time being by crafting a bunch of cornbread and goldenrod tea....go up and down the ladder....eat and drink as necessary to replenish food/thirst and also up your wellness. You can easily get the achievements for wellness! Also happy the assemble and recipes shortcuts will be fixed! Thanks for all your hard work <3

Eddyjr2008
09-12-2016, 03:02 PM
I can't wait. Woot woot. I think I'll die if I can't play today after work lol. I'll try to hold on to my sanity. I love the game and can't wait to be able to get back on. My game will run jus don't wanna use all my food. ;-( need 7DTD.... ;-(

Hope499
09-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Sorry, I didnt see anything about fixing multiplayer? Still cant connect to anyone's game, and same for all my friends....

Thats being fixed too right?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah any news on multiplayer?

Agreed, this is the ONLY thing most of us care about...its a game breaking bug (some of us only play multiplayer)

Like, its been almost 2 months since we could play, and there is not even a fix being TALKED about?

this seems crazy to me.....

Hope499
09-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Can some one help me I have been trying to join my friends private game and it just takes me to the starting game screen and then been disconnected from the servers I am on Xbox 1

No fix, for most of us, the multiplayer is completely broken. Either play solo or wait a few more months I guess. (imo, if I cant even finish fallout 4 because my dislike for single player games, I wont be playing this)

DoucheVader
09-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Your underground base is bad ass bro :) and that awesome free way !!!. Keep it up man :)

Which base is that? I assume there is a video from Skippy. :)

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Clare;494199]Is there any fix going into the sound too? The sounds have multiple volumes when jumping,swimming, etc. Almost every action sound. Hard to know when zombies are coming up on you. Sometimes sounds are completely silent.

This game doesn't seem to have any 3D spacial sound at all. Seems just slightly variable volumes (and I do mean slightly).

Also is it me or does light just seem to clip right though objects? I am thinking the lack of culling on the light has to affect performance.

- - - Updated - - -

This patch is likely to address the ladder glitch. Which affects more people than the POI glitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but the POI glitch doesn't affect as many people as deadly ladders. :)

That being said if you want a world heavy in POIs you do have an option -- use the default map. I am not saying that option makes you happy but it is there. Right now if people don't want to die by ladders there is no option. So it's obvious why they focused on this.

- - - Updated - - -

I can only be in a multi-player game for like 15 seconds then it stops loading and won't let me do anything

Did you report this bug on the proper support forum? Take note of the "Read This First" message which will tell you way to format your post for best results.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW - JUST WOW.

You didn't even bother to read the post you replied to man. This problem is well known and you are replying to the thread that is about the patch being deployed to fix it. LOL

Also this isn't the support forum. I appreciate you have issues with the game and limited time, but do a little more reading before you post brah.

DoucheVader
09-12-2016, 04:08 PM

-spellknight2

While I appreciate Clare's efforts with keeping us up to date about this, let's not forget the developers who turned this issue around so quickly. Lets just hope Sony / MS don't lag on the update.

Canyon757
09-12-2016, 04:20 PM
So you've only seen the hub city in your world's? No small towns or small clusters of houses?

LucaNatoli said "as there is not much to explore besides the cities". This implies small towns as well as the HUB city. The point being made is that the majority of the little dirt roads you see shooting off from the asphalt roads are supposed to lead to a POI (Military base, prison, cabin, prefab homes) and they don't :uncomfortableness:

Clare has stated that this is an issue, and the team is working to resolve it, but right now we must patiently wait for the more important issue to be resolved first.

Canyon757
09-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Hey Clare noticed this this weekend! Look at the text that appears when setting pins!

It attached kind of small, but it says IGLBLLOCKTITLEUNLOCK?
lol

BlueFoxAngel
09-13-2016, 01:10 AM
So is there any intention to fix the issue of minit bikes disappearing when the game crashes and the zombies disappearing too fast and taking their loot with them?

bigwill
09-13-2016, 01:38 AM
hey clare i was just wondering if the crashing of the game is being worked out in the new patch they are working on and also within that crash why is when the game crashes and i restart im back like 3-5 mins of time

Sapphire-Alchemist
09-13-2016, 01:41 AM
So is there any intention to fix the issue of minit bikes disappearing when the game crashes and the zombies disappearing too fast and taking their loot with them?

Mini bike: no idea what the word is on that. But for the Zombie loot: that is a quick "fix" they did to keep the huge lag down on horde night. Lag was making the game unplayable for some people.

Ghostdust77
09-13-2016, 02:48 AM
I got two Questions

One Is the Alpha 15 coming to ps4

Second is the secure storage chest bug fixed or is it still in the game it when the whole chest and the stuff in it disappear for good

I play this game on ps4

plz let me know

gtasthehunter
09-13-2016, 05:49 AM
Nice I can't wait for this Patch!

I noticed the missing Assemble shortcut but could still Assemble, and the missing Recipe shortcut mainly for plants to craft into seeds, it was most likely just a mistake when trying to fix the "inconsistency of D-Pad shortcuts" the first time.

mintberry_juice
09-13-2016, 08:43 AM
hi claire,

i appreciate your and the teams work... but when is patch 1.05 comming.

i going to die, i can not play due to this ladder bug... i need my daily dose 7d2d.... :ambivalence:

Maddadicus
09-13-2016, 09:47 AM
Been building wood /scrap frame and stair combos to get to roofs. I destroy the ladders as I go, so that my character does not negatively interract with it. Works all the time for me now. Been playing without ladders for a bit..You can also..Michael

Scout70
09-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Any idea if this patch is going to drop today please ? #MondayMotivation ✌️
PS4 Update 4.0 is realesed today,,,,,, not sure if 7DTD patch will come out.

Raynekloud28
09-13-2016, 01:13 PM
Yea hurry up sony this updates cool and all but im ready to go run Navezgane again.

Jackelmyer
09-13-2016, 02:40 PM
So this wasn't submitted to Sony last week? Don't think the submission to Sony and Xbox was ever confirmed.

Clare
09-13-2016, 02:47 PM
This was submitted on Friday. Usually this info is passed onto me once the patch goes into submission.

Eddyjr2008
09-13-2016, 03:05 PM
So its in Sony/Microsofts hands now? Or has it been submitted to cert yet?

NavezGuy
09-13-2016, 03:10 PM
So its in Sony/Microsofts hands now? Or has it been submitted to cert yet?

Yep. Taking their time as usual. They soon rush out the patches for No Man's Sky though.

Eddyjr2008
09-13-2016, 03:41 PM
Yea. Thatd what i dont get. Some games can be like poof and a patch and otherd Sony/Microsoft take forever. Idk y. I need some 7DTD after work today lol...

Canyon757
09-13-2016, 04:06 PM
I need some 7DTD after work today lol...

You could for giggles play a creative map for the time being. Have some fun, infinite amount of food and drink, and start working on a new design for horde defense? Just a thought.

We are using the time to build numerous structures to test their defense abilities!

Eddyjr2008
09-13-2016, 04:29 PM
I was thinkn bout it. I need a fix for the time being. I jus wonder why it takes so long for Sony/Microsoft to get something pushed through thats that bad of a bug. I think it hit quite a few people. I'm not bein a complainer, I jus like the game and will love to see it functioning correctly.

Raynekloud28
09-13-2016, 04:34 PM
Amen brother

Noble912
09-13-2016, 04:43 PM
So it seems when you shoot the smg at anytime it has the constanr sound of shooting even though your not shooting your gun at all it will make that gun sound until you exit out of your game and reenter :/

NavezGuy
09-13-2016, 05:00 PM
You could for giggles play a creative map for the time being. Have some fun, infinite amount of food and drink, and start working on a new design for horde defense? Just a thought.

We are using the time to build numerous structures to test their defense abilities!

Might just have to try this while I'm waiting for Bioshock to come out.

Spellknight2
09-13-2016, 05:12 PM
This was submitted on Friday. Usually this info is passed onto me once the patch goes into submission.

I blame on you :p jk

BlueFoxAngel
09-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Mini bike: no idea what the word is on that. But for the Zombie loot: that is a quick "fix" they did to keep the huge lag down on horde night. Lag was making the game unplayable for some people.

Thank you for the typo correction. Yes I understand that's why the uh did what they did but there is no real reward for surviving a blood moon now other than keep health benefits. I'm good with them breaking down but they could at least drop the loot. I'm more concerned about the bikes anyway. We have lost about 9 now.

COOKZ-BS10
09-15-2016, 09:59 AM
So it seems when you shoot the smg at anytime it has the constanr sound of shooting even though your not shooting your gun at all it will make that gun sound until you exit out of your game and reenter :/

The AK-47 also dose this and its also ps4 not just Xbox

Plus 9 bikes is that all lol its so funny not so much wen ur missing parts to remake another lol
Also doors still spawn in on poi's I believe also glitch in the land when digging you end up with parts that can be seen not walked through but can't be destroyed either- blue maple grows as pine and changes to blue maple in its last stage- zombies spawnin in ur base perimeter wall even though you land claim hell out of it- there was I post on steam kinda slating this game and as much as I love this game idea I don't think there is enough to it- will see what alpha 15 brings hopefully that will change things but from what I see in the videos it just looks a bit prettier not much done to add to the game jus make it look better- hope I am wrong as I feel this game has soooooo much potential but seems to not being going any place fast :/
Do love the game though so please keep on keeping on ;)

shogunjim26
09-15-2016, 02:26 PM
I know this game has got a few problems at the moment but I can't see why everyone is moaning, they are working on fixing the problems as fast as they can. I am waiting avidly for all the fantastic games coming in the future from you lot as you all seem to know what your doing so well.