PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Ps4 - Can you turn off cheat mode in private match?

electric
09-10-2016, 05:44 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is any way on Ps4 to turn off cheat mode in a private match? I don't believe Ps4 has any console commands like PC.

Thanks!

electric
09-13-2016, 01:54 AM
Anyone?

gtasthehunter
09-13-2016, 05:59 AM
Before restarting that same world you look thru the options and turn off cheat mode! If it is there to turn off..

Labrat309
09-13-2016, 08:47 PM
I don't believe it is possible because you disable achievements when you turn it on.

electric
09-15-2016, 07:50 PM
Yeah its not in the game settings before launching the world again. Thats unfortunate. It would be really nice if they could eventually implement this feature and just make it to where achievements are still disabled if you turn it back to "non-cheat" mode.

My friends and I wanted to create a really badass base in creative then switch back over to standard survival on Insane mode. Too bad :bi_polo:

DoucheVader
09-30-2016, 08:16 PM
Yeah its not in the game settings before launching the world again. Thats unfortunate. It would be really nice if they could eventually implement this feature and just make it to where achievements are still disabled if you turn it back to "non-cheat" mode.

My friends and I wanted to create a really badass base in creative then switch back over to standard survival on Insane mode. Too bad :bi_polo:

For now you could create a online world and just turn off all zombies hike the loot up to 200 and reset the loot every 5 days.

Then you can just duplicate what you need with the dupe glitch.