PDA

View Full Version : Food and hydration drop

King_moltar
09-11-2016, 06:17 PM
This is on a PS4. My food and hydration seem to be dropping at an increasing rate. What I mean is they seem to be dropping faster and faster. I used to only have to eat and drink once during the day and once at night. Now I'm eating and drinking like 10 times a day. I know that moving around causes it to drop, so I did a test. I went to 100%food and hydration and just sat there for 10 min (real time, not game time). My food and hydration dropped 6%. Then all I did was walk up a ladder and it dropped 30%. That seems a little rediculous to me. Does anyone else see an issue with this or having the same issue?

Krhymez
09-11-2016, 11:49 PM
This is on a PS4. My food and hydration seem to be dropping at an increasing rate. What I mean is they seem to be dropping faster and faster. I used to only have to eat and drink once during the day and once at night. Now I'm eating and drinking like 10 times a day. I know that moving around causes it to drop, so I did a test. I went to 100%food and hydration and just sat there for 10 min (real time, not game time). My food and hydration dropped 6%. Then all I did was walk up a ladder and it dropped 30%. That seems a little rediculous to me. Does anyone else see an issue with this or having the same issue?

Wrong section, this is the PC threads. If you scroll down on the main forum page.. you will see the Console forums.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?83-Console-Bug-Reports