PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer bug! Urgent!

BaitkinGames
09-12-2016, 12:58 PM
My friend and I are repeatedly trying to play a private game but we keep experiencing the bug that follows....
After about 30-40 mins the player that isnt the host will be unable to search anything and can no longer render the map. We've tried restarting our games, switching who is host but it still happens.
Last night we tried a three player private game to see if it still occurred and it did. After about 40 mins the two players that were not the host couldn't search anything.
It's strange because the host will see us as standing still but we can move around on our screen. Also, if the host hit our standing still body we would take damage but if we hit them, they wouldn't take damage.
This is a real game breaking bug as it doesn't allow us to even get to Day 2.
Lots of people have been reporting this in the last couple days and this needs an urgent fix. Otherwise the game isn't playable with friends.

Hope you guys can help.

TinMan
09-14-2016, 05:00 AM
Multiplayer is buggy as. I don't think anyone can successfully play it for long periods of time without something going wrong. I usually drop out of servers after about 15 mins or so so don't play multiplayer until it's fixed now unfortunately

Hope499
09-15-2016, 07:30 PM
Multiplayer is buggy as. I don't think anyone can successfully play it for long periods of time without something going wrong. I usually drop out of servers after about 15 mins or so so don't play multiplayer until it's fixed now unfortunately

This,

Friends and I cant play for more than 3-7 min without getting kicked.

Funkinstein
09-16-2016, 06:22 PM
Are you guys on xb1 or ps4? I've been playing multiplayer private on ps4 exclusively and haven't run into it yet.

timi1971
09-16-2016, 09:31 PM
Xbox 1 players can't play MP. Been waiting for a fix for almost two months.

rockingadidas25
09-18-2016, 11:01 PM
Game crashes from anywhere between 15-45 mins. Most times we only last 15 mins before the game crashes. 4 player random gen on ps4

IBKillingfools
09-19-2016, 09:33 AM
It's not everyone on Xbox experiencing these problems. Started my first private online game with a buddy the other night. Did a LONG session, probably 9 pm to 6 am. Besides one game drop on my end as host, we didn't see any problems. Soooo.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Ruger1013
09-23-2016, 07:17 AM
Me and my friends are also having a lot of multiplayer issues. It lags so bad sometimes and out of the blue it kicks everybody. Our internet connection is good. Doesn't matter who hosts, same thing. We can play for about ten minutes. We all get kicked. Great game just need to be fixed. Thanks for your time.

Vtelmo
09-25-2016, 11:59 AM
Glad to see I am not the only one with this problem.

Hope499
09-30-2016, 05:52 PM
After 30-40 min?

Stop crying, some of us cant play for more than 2-3 mins (less than 10 always) before it happens.