PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Possible to give options for the aim icon

OceanPuma
09-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Do you think it would be possible to have options for your aiming icon. When I aim with the cross bow it's really hard for me to see the aiming or target marks. The white kind of blends in. Is it possible to make is so we can have different colors to make focusing easier? Thank you very much, just a thought because I know everyone is already very busy trying to fix the various glitches.

Gutterputty
09-15-2016, 03:02 AM
Do you think it would be possible to have options for your aiming icon. When I aim with the cross bow it's really hard for me to see the aiming or target marks. The white kind of blends in. Is it possible to make is so we can have different colors to make focusing easier? Thank you very much, just a thought because I know everyone is already very busy trying to fix the various glitches.

Yea it is really hard to see the crosshairs while aiming. It either should be more bold or different color. It really blends in with the back ground. This really should be addressed. Most the time you are just hoping you are lined up to hit your target.

Labrat309
09-15-2016, 09:48 PM
Yea it is really hard to see the crosshairs while aiming. It either should be more bold or different color. It really blends in with the back ground. This really should be addressed. Most the time you are just hoping you are lined up to hit your target.

We have the same issue on PS4, i believe it has been noted and sent to the team, seeing how it's not priority I wouldn't expect it for some time.