PDA

View Full Version : [09/13] Message from the Team - Patch 3.1 Live at 12 Noon PST

Clare
09-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Hi all!

Great news! Patch 3.1 has gone LIVE! - Please note it might take some time for the update to show up, so don't panic if you can't update right away!

Below is the patch notes from the team.

Thanks,
Clare

---------------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

Patch 3.1 for 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now released! Like we mentioned in our previous post, the main focus for this patch is to fix the issue with hunger and thirst dropping while climbing ladders but there are a few extra fixes and improvements we got in as well. See below for the full list:

Bug Fixes and Improvements

* Fixed an issue where climbing a ladder up or down through a hatch would cause a sudden drop in hunger and thirst stats

* Fixed an issue where the prompt to interact with certain hatches and doors would not appear even though the objects themselves were still interactable

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the player not standing on solid ground such as while was loading into a world, respawning, or falling off an edge

* Improved consistency of D-Pad shortcuts to prevent accidental dropping and scrapping of items

* Fixed an issue where the “Assemble” button shortcut was no longer appearing

* Fixed an issue where the “Recipe” D-Pad shortcut for some consumable items was no longer appearing

Thank you, again, for being the amazing community that you are! Your support means a lot!

Raynekloud28
09-13-2016, 07:15 PM
Sweet thanks guys you rock

The Red Leader
09-13-2016, 07:15 PM
Thanks once again for another update :) Keep up the great works as always.

BIGJERM724
09-13-2016, 07:20 PM
Thanks so much Claire and sorry for being such a ass the other day I've just been so frustrated over a hundred hours on xbox one and haven't got past 21horde because of bugs and my latest playthrough was going real good I had 3 calipers and 2 dye kits still don't know what the kits are for but anyways then this happen so sorry to everyone. I asked this on patch 3 should we start a new world for best perrmance

Xlxfearlessxlx
09-13-2016, 07:20 PM
Awesome news. Thank you for the quick update. I was running out of meat way too fast!

Tw2Brick
09-13-2016, 07:22 PM
Much appreciated by one and all. Thank you!

Skittz
09-13-2016, 07:24 PM
It is 2:30
Oklahoma time
No update yet.

stoogie13
09-13-2016, 07:25 PM
So I can stop throwing myself off things to avoid ladders now....? Haha, awesome, thanks clare, thanks guys.. Loving it. 😉

Raynekloud28
09-13-2016, 07:27 PM
Yea 3:27 NC time not seeing it yet

BIGJERM724
09-13-2016, 07:27 PM
Clare I have a question to is there somewhere we can leave ideas for the game and I know they already have a path for the game I mean really tiny things that PC has that maybe got over looked in the consoles. I have one thing that would help everyone that played and it's easy lol. When you loot anything in the world you are able to scrap in the inventory you just looted on PC so you don't gotta either drag and drop it on ground or put it in your inventory and then scrap it. It is a small thing but gets annoying when your inventory is full and you want the scrap brass but you gotta drag something of your out and then put that in just to scrap. please if you can look in to it.

BIGJERM724
09-13-2016, 07:30 PM
Pennsylvania 331 pm eastern time no update maybe gotta restart system

Clare
09-13-2016, 07:31 PM
No need to restart the save, you should probably restart your console though, just to be sure.

Any Xbox players whose saves get stuck in the building environment, you may need to re-sync your consoles.

Sorry you don't have it yet Skittz, but it may take some time to appear, switch was flicked on our end though.

DJ AMMUNITION
09-13-2016, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the quick patch!
I host gameplays, check em out!
www.youtube.com/c/DjAmmunition

Geeketry
09-13-2016, 07:56 PM
It's 2:55 in Arkansas..no patch yet..or I don't think so anyway..I have my XBOX one set up to auto update and just got home..is there a way to check and see if I am running the latest patch or version of the game on xbox??

rachygirl003
09-13-2016, 08:00 PM
Hi all!

Great news! Patch 3.1 has gone LIVE! - Please note it might take some time for the update to show up, so don't panic if you can't update right away!

Thanks,
Clare

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

Patch 3.1 for 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now released! Like we mentioned in our previous post, the main focus for this patch is to fix the issue with hunger and thirst dropping while climbing ladders but there are a few extra fixes and improvements we got in as well. See below for the full list:

* Fixed an issue where climbing a ladder up or down through a hatch would cause a sudden drop in hunger and thirst stats

* Fixed an issue where the prompt to interact with certain hatches and doors would not appear even though the objects themselves were still interactable

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the player not standing on solid ground such as while was loading into a world, respawning, or falling off an edge

* Improved consistency of D-Pad shortcuts to prevent accidental dropping and scrapping of items

* Fixed an issue where the “Recipe” D-Pad shortcut for some consumable items was no longer appearing

Thank you, again, for being the amazing community that you are! Your support means a lot!

still no fix for the mini bike? I would love to be able to use them .

Clare
09-13-2016, 08:02 PM
Latest Version is 1.05, should say it down in the bottom left corner of the game - It make take some time for it to appear but if you don't get an auto prompt, maybe restart to console, or check for updates manually.

BIGJERM - Suggestions are best posted in general discussion. That way we can also get a feel for the communities response to your idea too.

Geeketry
09-13-2016, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the fast response. I was just wondering if it had already come through for me so I wouldn't worry about not knowing. I've restarted the game but no update just yet. Amd I'm running version 10.04.0. Thanks for the info. It'll get here when it gets here!

DoucheVader
09-13-2016, 08:14 PM

I am sure you guys have addressed the ladder issue in full but I definitely found ladders without hatches that caused the hunger / thirst issues.

Thanks to TFP, IG and TTP for turning this patch around so fast though!

Kakarott06
09-13-2016, 08:20 PM
Awesome news.
Thanks again for all the hard work guys

Eddyjr2008
09-13-2016, 08:32 PM
I am sure you guys have addressed the ladder issue in full but I definitely found ladders without hatches that caused the hunger / thirst issues.

Thanks to TFP, IG and TTP for turning this patch around so fast though!

I can second this. I had ladders do it that didnt have hatches on my bros game at his house, splitscreen. I assume that the whole thing has been fixed though.

Labrat309
09-13-2016, 08:40 PM
Just a quick heads up claire, it may just be me and luck, but since PS4 update with HDR, and this bug update, i havent had any stutter glitches that happen every minute or so. I probably just jinxed myself though.

BIGJERM724
09-13-2016, 09:04 PM
I hope the ladders is fix everything else was workin good. I did find it weird that when I went up and down ladders it happened 2 out of 10 times but say if the ladder didn't go all the way down to the level you was on and it was exactly one up from your feet and you had to jump on it that is when it happened every time you could stand there jump up and go down jump up and back down and drain in one sec

- - - Updated - - -

I keep herring about a mini bike issue I'm on xbox and I always use to see Kage put his mini bike on wood blocks with Ramps not sure why so that's what I always do and I never have a problem and just to avoid it if I'm not by my mini bike I take it apart

B16gyg
09-13-2016, 09:16 PM
Hi Claire thank you for the update keep the good work up u and the team least I won't run out of food and drink now i can get on with my my mining lol ☺☝☺😎🖒👊

JustSomeGuy
09-13-2016, 09:33 PM
I'm hoping the bikes will be the next fix but other than that, great job. Thanks guys, things are slowly looking up for sure.

whiskeyzulu60
09-13-2016, 09:43 PM
Slowly by slowly you guys keep working it; great game that keeps getting better thanks to your teams commitment to those of us who bought it! Thanks!

Geeketry
09-13-2016, 09:51 PM
I'm starting to wonder if there is a problem with the patch and xbox one?..none of my friends have gotten the update either..also a ton of people on facebook 7 days to die groups for xbox one reporting they haven't received it either..I'm trying to be patient but seriously thought I'd have gotten it by now..it's 5:00 pm here. Hope there aren't any issues keeping xbox one players patchless and hope it comes through soon..

BIGJERM724
09-13-2016, 09:58 PM
What is going on is the update broke it's already 6pm eastern when you said live does that mean xbox still has to approve it. Or it's just taking a little longer to reach us

- - - Updated - - -

I think I know what it is PS4 got the update first and since their psn is so slow we are waiting for it to finish the wink 40 million consoles just joking all I want to do is play it's 6 where I'm at

Raynekloud28
09-13-2016, 09:58 PM
All seems to be good on ps4 . Thanks guys

BIGJERM724
09-13-2016, 10:00 PM
What's wrong with the bikes I never really have problems other then getting stuck on a hill but that's fixed

JustSomeGuy
09-13-2016, 10:03 PM
What's wrong with the bikes I never really have problems other then getting stuck on a hill but that's fixed

My friend is the one who's actually having problems. He already lost three bikes. It would disappear for him. Sometimes it would still keep going when he's not even riding it. A lot of other problems to note as well.

nickt2
09-13-2016, 10:14 PM
Cool , thanks for the notification Clare. I had to restart my Xbox One to get the update . I'm in the UK. Roll on the next patch . Hopefully there will be future performance optimisations , still a bit stuttery and a greater viewing distance without fog would be great . Appreciate console have limitations . Next generation PS4 and Xbox One 😄

BIGJERM724
09-13-2016, 10:24 PM
Do a hard reset people if your on xbox one. I've just did it and it worked I been restarting all day so I'm thinking it finally just got to us have fun

maverekt
09-13-2016, 10:34 PM
Hey clare,

U got any information about the multiplayer problems :/? Thanks for the quick update on the hunger bug. Xoxo

woozy
09-13-2016, 10:38 PM
On xbox one I'm noticing that since the last big patch the horde that my partner and I kill despawn very quickly before we have a chance to loot them, is this suppose to be happening? It's very disappointing because we love horde nights and love the chance to get loot from all the bodies we kill.

Loneranger
09-13-2016, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the quick update.

bootiemon
09-13-2016, 11:07 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the quick turnaround!

Nice Loki
09-13-2016, 11:34 PM
Downloading new patch on XBone now.

Please pass my thanks along to the team Clare, their work is very much appreciated.

Iamthetk
09-13-2016, 11:39 PM
So the recent updates are nice but me and 3 of my xbox buddies would really like to play in the same game together without one of us being kicked or not being able to join in general please please please can we get a patch to fix the multiplayer connection!

Xx DEFCON 1 xX
09-13-2016, 11:59 PM
Do a hard reset people if your on xbox one. I've just did it and it worked I been restarting all day so I'm thinking it finally just got to us have fun

Yeah worked for me, if anyone don't know how to hard reset, just hold xbox button on the console till it turns off.

IBKillingfools
09-14-2016, 12:36 AM
So, why do people keep posting other bugs in threads not for reporting bugs? Yes there are still issues with multiplayer for some, and it was already stated that it wasn't addressed in this hot patch. Now run along, find the proper thread, and be happy they are working hard to resolve all issues in a timely matter. People are acting like petulant children. Some probably are. But, saying the same thing over and over expecting it to speed up the process will not change anything.

Like most have said, thanks for the speedy fix on the ladder issue. Luckily, I was far enough along to have ample food to traverse my base and continue working. Looking forward to watching this game get better and better!

TinMan
09-14-2016, 01:02 AM
Yay! Woke up this morning (Australian time) to see a new patch! And better yet it fixes the ladder issue haha. Thanks heaps team for the constant fixes :)

Vtelmo
09-14-2016, 01:25 AM
I would played with a friend and still saw small problems. Started a new map and saw no issues. We got up to day 9

EpIc x wielding
09-14-2016, 02:08 AM
Hi all!

Thanks,
Clare

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

Has the minibike despawning randomly after the game crashing been patched?

faaeng
09-14-2016, 02:17 AM
On xbox one I'm noticing that since the last big patch the horde that my partner and I kill despawn very quickly before we have a chance to loot them, is this suppose to be happening? It's very disappointing because we love horde nights and love the chance to get loot from all the bodies we kill.

Unfortunately, their fix for horde night lag was to make the bodies turn to gore blocks and despawn more quickly resulting in lots of lost loot. :-(

Charterbus
09-14-2016, 02:21 AM
I was hoping maybe the zombies that randomly run were being fixed with a new update being so quick. Maybe not many are experiencing it but eversince the last update I'll randomly come across zombies that don't know what time it is lol. Seems to be totally random but every now and then they're full feral during the day, it also never seems to be a mixture they're either ALL running or normal. I play regular "Feral" settings with regular hours nothing is altered. I'll admit it gets your heart pumping but I know it's only a matter of time before I get totally surrounded and have to chase down my backpack. If I had any guess to the cause of it, I moved spots before a 7th day horde around the 40th day, forgot to place a bedroll and to be honest felt like I randomly died, either way I spawned miles from the horde and ever since its like they're still out there somewhere. If you read this don't forget to place a bedroll or you may have a horde out there constantly on the hunt.

Charterbus
09-14-2016, 02:38 AM
So, why do people keep posting other bugs in threads not for reporting bugs? Yes there are still issues with multiplayer for some, and it was already stated that it wasn't addressed in this hot patch. Now run along, find the proper thread, and be happy they are working hard to resolve all issues in a timely matter. People are acting like petulant children. Some probably are. But, saying the same thing over and over expecting it to speed up the process will not change anything.

Like most have said, thanks for the speedy fix on the ladder issue. Luckily, I was far enough along to have ample food to traverse my base and continue working. Looking forward to watching this game get better and better!

So, in what way is you complaining about people relevant to this thread? or am I in the lets douchebags thread? Surely you see the contradiction when people are posting bug issues which is relevant to the game and yours is completely useless in every way. I look forward to never coming back and having you telling us about how much food you have, another relevant topic for this thread correct?

TinMan
09-14-2016, 05:06 AM
So, in what way is you complaining about people relevant to this thread? or am I in the lets douchebags thread? Surely you see the contradiction when people are posting bug issues which is relevant to the game and yours is completely useless in every way. I look forward to never coming back and having you telling us about how much food you have, another relevant topic for this thread correct?

I think his comment about the food was referring to the ladder bug that ate all the food, saying he had enough food to work around the bug. Anyways lets play nice guys :)

Kilroy5150
09-14-2016, 08:07 PM
[XB1 Request] Great patch but will there be any fix to the bodies suddenly degrading so quickly when you walk away that you can't loot them? I believe this started with the 2.0 patch and the husks will be left somewhere, anywhere, for the entire game but when i get assaulted (by a passing or 7-day horde) i don't get a chance to loot %85 of the bodies because, by the time i've killed off the attackers, the majority of the bodies have degraded to meat/bone level.

Any would it be possible to make calipers and the kits, that go in the forge, craft-able somehow? These little kits are so hard to find that it's as annoying as digging for treasure (which is a ROYAL pain and i stopped doing it because of that). Can anything be done?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong area but i checked the rule area for "request" and it didn't mention a specific place or format.

BTW- This is happening in a private match on the standard map.

Stahlbeisser71
09-14-2016, 10:00 PM
:clap2: Wooooooohooooooooooo ! :biggrin-new: A BIG "Thank You" to all the members of the team !!!

Expect of the minor lags/graphic stutters and the fast rotting corpses , I´ve noticed no more issues yesterday and tonight <<knock-on-wood>> :star:

So keep up the good work and if you update the console-versions to the state of PC`s Alpha15 (more content, POI`s, NPC`s and clear views) , I`m perfectly happy with my personal GOTY2016 "7D2D" :dance::thumb:

greetz,

Stahlbeisser71

BlueFoxAngel
09-15-2016, 05:47 PM
still no fix for the mini bike? I would love to be able to use them .

We would love to as well. I understand it all takes time but the crashing is a major problem and should have probably been addressed before things like the look of the birds nests. We love the game and would really like to be able to play it to its full ability.

QuietFae
09-15-2016, 08:20 PM
Hi all!

Thanks,
Clare

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 3.1
PS4 Version 1.05
XB1 Version 1.0.5.0

Will we get alpha 15 on consol? I heard we're not and I'll be very upset to see if we dont. Hell if it's true then I'll say waist of money for consol

Eddyjr2008
09-15-2016, 08:40 PM
Will we get alpha 15 on consol? I heard we're not and I'll be very upset to see if we dont. Hell if it's true then I'll say waist of money for consol

. . . CONSOLE is considered feature complete I believe. They have already said in some places that it'll be closer to the time of Alpha 15 release for us to know anything. A lot of bug fixes and some little things, such as bird nest improvements, have already been given to console even b4 PC. PC and console has become two seperate entities in terms of updates now. So updates will not be exactly the same on both. PC is still in Alpha so the features are expanding, Console is feature complete so we get whatever TFP,IG, and whoever decides.

Jackelmyer
09-15-2016, 08:54 PM
. . . CONSOLE is considered feature complete I believe. They have already said in some places that it'll be closer to the time of Alpha 15 release for us to know anything. A lot of bug fixes and some little things, such as bird nest improvements, have already been given to console even b4 PC. PC and console has become two separate entities in terms of updates now. So updates will not be exactly the same on both. PC is still in Alpha so the features are expanding, Console is feature complete so we get whatever TFP,IG, and whoever decides.

I've read the same thing and I get it. I have to admit from a marketing perspective, new people coming to Console REALLY don't understand the differences between Console and PC. And those differences between the two is bound to, and is currently imo, causing a rather bad rub.

Kado8118
09-15-2016, 09:02 PM
Thats what im talking about!

Eddyjr2008
09-15-2016, 09:05 PM
I've read the same thing and I get it. I have to admit from a marketing perspective, new people coming to Console REALLY don't understand the differences between Console and PC. And those differences between the two is bound to, and is currently imo, causing a rather bad rub.

I agree. People wonder if we are gonna get alpha 15. There is no alpha on console... lol. It drives me insane, I read the forums and most times theres someone asking this sort of thing. I mean I understand... pshh if they'd do it, I'd take everything alpha 15 has and have it on my PS4 lol but repeatedly over and over and over and over again they have said console is feature complete and only certain things would creep into consoles from PC stuff.

jayo2373
09-16-2016, 01:40 AM
Very excited for this game!

TinMan
09-16-2016, 09:35 AM
. . . CONSOLE is considered feature complete I believe. They have already said in some places that it'll be closer to the time of Alpha 15 release for us to know anything. A lot of bug fixes and some little things, such as bird nest improvements, have already been given to console even b4 PC. PC and console has become two seperate entities in terms of updates now. So updates will not be exactly the same on both. PC is still in Alpha so the features are expanding, Console is feature complete so we get whatever TFP,IG, and whoever decides.

Haha I'm glad you said "Console" otherwise I would of had to have done it myself 😂

Eddyjr2008
09-16-2016, 12:38 PM
Haha I'm glad you said "Console" otherwise I would of had to have done it myself 😂

Hahahah.... SMH. :-D

gtasthehunter
09-17-2016, 12:33 AM
they just use the A15 to compare with? I'm sure they just mean the updates that A15 has!

Not sure if this was from someone official but this was a reply on a Youtube Video!
"Telltale Games handles the console stuff. But they stated early on that they may not release the same updates as the PC port. Since TFP isn't setting it up for the Console port themselves, it may never actually arrive there (or at least, the exact same version of it that is). Each port may differ greatly in regards to updates. The PC A15 release is what you'll see in these vids, whereas, it may be way different for the console. It just depends how TT wants to update the console port.

Personally, they'd be pretty stupid to not update alongside the PC port, but it's still up to them in the end. Either way, I can gurantee it'll be behind the PC version regardless which is what sucks about two different groups hosting the ports."

Noble912
09-18-2016, 04:39 PM
whenever me and a friend or my brother play split screen on the Xbox one after a certain amount of time the game just crashes and takes me back to my Xbox home screen losing some progress throughout the game and it also stutters/lag spikes sometimes throughout the play through. i'm pretty sure it shouldn't be happening. it only happens when i play split screen. if i play alone i can play as much as i want without any problems, no stuttering/lag spikes.

BIGJERM724
09-22-2016, 06:24 AM
SERIOUS BUG with mini bikes is any one having this issue xboxone. have you ever got the noise that sounds like your running over gore blocks. 8/10 times you get on the bike now it makes that noise when I go and it drains my durability on my 600 tires very very quick. It's a real loud annoying noise and I even started a new play through after the update to see an it's doing it bad

Raynekloud28
09-22-2016, 11:17 AM
Yea im on ps4 and i get same noise and damage by simply driving and steering. I have left a post similar to this recently and Claire has informed team about issue. Heres hoping its fixed soon.

Kilroy5150
09-22-2016, 08:14 PM
SERIOUS BUG with mini bikes is any one having this issue xboxone. have you ever got the noise that sounds like your running over gore blocks. 8/10 times you get on the bike now it makes that noise when I go and it drains my durability on my 600 tires very very quick. It's a real loud annoying noise and I even started a new play through after the update to see an it's doing it bad

Yeah, sounds like someone just threw a bunch of fire-crackers at your feet and, suddenly, you lose about 7-16% off the damage meter. Yeah, i've been running into that. Honestly, on that one, i just keep a TON of repair kits on me and i dunno...every 4th or 5th time i get in the mini-bike, i just apply a repair kit and it seems to hold for a little while..

Kilroy5150
09-22-2016, 08:24 PM

PCs and consoles have always been treated differently, and the console is always behind on many ways. What's totally backward about this is that the gaming world is that it's shifting more toward consoles so one would "think" that the consoles would get the priority but it just doesn't seem to be happening. I was a die-hard PC gamer from 1989 to 2006 until i saw the Xbox 360 and i started weighing options and the most important one was money, the 360 didn't have to be updated ever year when some epic new game came out. So, i pulled all the high-end stuff from my PC and sold it for the 360 money and i've been a console person ever since (who games with a keyboard and mouse, LOL).

But yeah, maybe in the next few years things will change and consoles with get their due respect and updates will go to them first.

Wishful thinking, right?

Wow, the news room got quiet (from the folks in the office)....I wonder when the next update really will drop?

7 Days to Cry
09-23-2016, 06:59 AM
Horde lags isnt fixed in fact its worse now as before when the game crashed when it dropped to a frame a second the horde vanished. Now it just reloads back into lag with a minute of jerky impossible to play before it crashes again.

Canyon757
09-26-2016, 05:40 PM

This only happens when you turn too sharply. I figured it was from getting a leg stuck in the bike?

Reneeroxyou
09-27-2016, 12:01 PM
I want the update alpha 15 for Xbox 1 it's not fair pc has it I wanna enjoy this experience I'm a fan of your work I just want the improvements please update

tigers13
09-27-2016, 04:36 PM
I want the update alpha 15 for Xbox 1 it's not fair pc has it I wanna enjoy this experience I'm a fan of your work I just want the improvements please update

It's not FAIR? Really? So you know, the fun pimps pretty much have nothing to do with console. Tell Tale decides if they want Aplha 15 on console. Alpha 15 is in experimental on the PC.

GlockuFy
09-27-2016, 05:04 PM

You need to be patient. Everyone else here is patient enough to see how things will play out.

Quit your whining and be grateful.

SPRADLIN007
09-27-2016, 08:49 PM
You need to be patient. Everyone else here is patient enough to see how things will play out.

Quit your whining and be grateful.

I suppose your a p.c gamer with that coment, n i best i remember you guys were '' whining'' weeks up until you got alpha 15 experimental . At least you guys knew you were going to get it, most of us (console gamers) know it is a experimental release n were not going to receive it. Unlike p.c gamers ,what we dont know is if were even going to get the alpha 15 stable build at all. I think that most console players just want a simple ( yes or no ) answer, are we going to get the stable build or not.

The Gronk
09-28-2016, 02:23 AM
I suppose your a p.c gamer with that coment, n i best i remember you guys were '' whining'' weeks up until you got alpha 15 experimental .

I've played the PC version for far too long now and the general level of craziness in the dev diary seems to have diminished a bit over the past year or so. I remember not too long back when we were all aboard the hype train for an alpha release and there were so many people refreshing the website we actually managed to crash it. The IRC channel wasn't much better, at one point we had all renamed ourselves after MadMoles various body parts :-)

I really hope you guys get distant terrain, it's by far the best feature to be added to the game in a long time. It makes finding biomes, towns and a good place to set up a base far easier.

EvoDJ44
09-28-2016, 09:10 AM
I've played the PC version for far too long now and the general level of craziness in the dev diary seems to have diminished a bit over the past year or so. I remember not too long back when we were all aboard the hype train for an alpha release and there were so many people refreshing the website we actually managed to crash it. The IRC channel wasn't much better, at one point we had all renamed ourselves after MadMoles various body parts :-)

I really hope you guys get distant terrain, it's by far the best feature to be added to the game in a long time. It makes finding biomes, towns and a good place to set up a base far easier.

Distant Terrain would be enough for most people and it's easily the biggest difference between console and pc currently, would also like random gen to spawn poi's.

Specky_Geek
09-28-2016, 09:49 AM
Maybe Clare could update the console community as to were we are at with any updates coming to console , would be most appreciated and welcomed from this side of your community , thanks a lot for this great game on console , it's a blast but I think with the Xmas AAA titles coming and no news about future updates I'd hate to see this game end up on a shelf .
Cheers 👍