PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] minibike disassembling itself

Dmoney5101
09-15-2016, 05:42 AM
The game will glitch up while waiting for the map to render. I'll get off the minibike and not be able to do anything. Once I hop back in, after long loading times, the minibike will have disassembled itself into my toolbelt. And everything that was in my toolbelt will be gone. Game lags frequently as well.

littlezombie007
09-15-2016, 08:12 PM
The game will glitch up while waiting for the map to render. I'll get off the minibike and not be able to do anything. Once I hop back in, after long loading times, the minibike will have disassembled itself into my toolbelt. And everything that was in my toolbelt will be gone. Game lags frequently as well.

right after new patch, i was playing and the game crashed about an hour an half. which it has since i stared this game. however, this time the minibie was gone and i had a full cart on it. I work so hard to get stuff and then it all gone. Will try again and see.

DoucheVader
09-30-2016, 08:17 PM
right after new patch, i was playing and the game crashed about an hour an half. which it has since i stared this game. however, this time the minibie was gone and i had a full cart on it. I work so hard to get stuff and then it all gone. Will try again and see.

I only use the cart for storing fuel.