PDA

View Full Version : [09/20] Action Pack DLC

Clare
09-20-2016, 09:19 AM
Hi all!

A new DLC pack has gone live in the stores today. It contains 8 new skins: Angel, Butch, Hunter, Kane, Mia, Rose, Stone, and Vladimir!

As always, I want to remind you that the DLC is planned in advance, and the team that works on getting the DLC out is not the same team that fixes the bugs. The work on issues is in no way delayed or hindered by the DLC.

Clare

EDIT: Sorry about the potato-quality preview, I can only upload 5 images per post so attempted to stitch em together. Will grab a better one when I can!

Clare
09-20-2016, 10:08 AM
Fingers crossed this'll work...

http://i.imgur.com/JpEKK7P.png

Platypusmuerte
09-20-2016, 11:44 AM
You mean fingers crossed the skins work, or enlarging the image works? hehe jk

These look pretty cool. Thanks for the info Clare!

- - - Updated - - -

Is the 4th on 1st row Keanu Reeves? LOL

Raynekloud28
09-20-2016, 11:59 AM
Ha the second looks like arnold Schwazenegger lol

TheDinoRhino
09-20-2016, 12:07 PM
This is great and all, but I think we were hoping for something a little juicer than this. I mean, do we really need anymore character skins? Do you have any news on upcoming A15 features that will be added to consoles? We want more POI's, draw distance improvements, new seeds to plant different plants, new zombies, new building items like draw bridges, tree houses, signs, double garage doors etc etc. We want things that are going to improve the game and the overall experience. Not this. Hopefully we'll be getting some more announcements very soon on things we can actually be excited about! :D

Sorry if I came across a little "grumpy", I was just expecting something different. Not more DLC. *sigh*

Clare
09-20-2016, 12:18 PM
This is great and all, but I think we were hoping for something a little juicer than this. I mean, do we really need anymore character skins? Do you have any news on upcoming A15 features that will be added to consoles? We want more POI's, draw distance improvements, new seeds to plant different plants, new zombies, new building items like draw bridges, tree houses, signs, double garage doors etc etc. We want things that are going to improve the game and the overall experience. Not this. Hopefully we'll be getting some more announcements very soon on things we can actually be excited about! :D

Sorry if I came across a little "grumpy", I was just expecting something different. Not more DLC. *sigh*

As I said, the teams are different. I am working on getting info from the bugs team about all of the issues you mentioned above. However this DLC is planned well in advance and was due to be released around now anyway. I understand it's not the info you are looking for, but I am working on it.

Clare

Clare
09-20-2016, 12:21 PM
You mean fingers crossed the skins work, or enlarging the image works? hehe jk

These look pretty cool. Thanks for the info Clare!

- - - Updated - - -

Is the 4th on 1st row Keanu Reeves? LOL

lol, the image, still not used to uploading images here.

Also yeah people on reddit mentioned Angel looks like Lara Croft, Butch is very Arnie esque as Raynekloud28 mentioned. Kane has a bit of Keanu in him...

Stone (second last) looks like Dwyane "the Rock" Johnson to me lol

Mimikyu
09-20-2016, 12:47 PM
I cant seem to find them in PS store, I restarted the console with no luck. :(
Will they just show up throughout the day?

Clare
09-20-2016, 01:14 PM
I cant seem to find them in PS store, I restarted the console with no luck. :(
Will they just show up throughout the day?

They are definately on the EU store under Add-Ons for the game. It is possible they may not have gone live in other stores yet.

I think the XB1 and PS4 us stores usually update by 12 noon PT.

Clare

Canyon757
09-20-2016, 01:57 PM
Going to look for them right now! Always willing to support such an awesome game.

TheDinoRhino
09-20-2016, 02:22 PM
As I said, the teams are different. I am working on getting info from the bugs team about all of the issues you mentioned above. However this DLC is planned well in advance and was due to be released around now anyway. I understand it's not the info you are looking for, but I am working on it.

Clare

Okay, fine. :) All I'm saying is that hopefully there will be some big announcements soon. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I feel "the teams" need to show us that they're still going to support the game on consoles with future updates/features before shoving more DLC in our faces. Whether this DLC was planned in advance or not is irrelevant.

P.S. I didn't mention any issues above. I was referring to the A15 features we'd like to see on consoles.

Platypusmuerte
09-20-2016, 02:40 PM
Okay, fine. :) All I'm saying is that hopefully there will be some big announcements soon. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I feel "the teams" need to show us that they're still going to support the game on consoles with future updates/features before shoving more DLC in our faces. Whether this DLC was planned in advance or not is irrelevant.

P.S. I didn't mention any issues above. I was referring to the A15 features we'd like to see on consoles.

I dunno TheDinoRhino, I would rather see stabilization updates to the version we currently have, before trying to add more features to it.

I LOVE everything I see in A15e but am happy to wait until things like hourly crashes, mini-bikes vanishing, horde lag, and view distance are in a better state before adding in draw bridges (I want those sooooo bad too..... ugh) and other neat new features.

The "teams" seem to be proving they are supporting the game already, by fixing issues and patching the game on a good schedule so far. (keep it up!!)

So my opinion would be to be patient, and hope for a solid 1.0.6 update to fix some of the remaining issues. Remember TheDinoRhino, there are still some people that cannot play at all, or cannot join MP games at all.

Just sayin. I too want A15e features, but realistically we need to be patient.

Raynekloud28
09-20-2016, 02:44 PM
lol, the image, still not used to uploading images here.

Also yeah people on reddit mentioned Angel looks like Lara Croft, Butch is very Arnie esque as Raynekloud28 mentioned. Kane has a bit of Keanu in him...

Stone (second last) looks like Dwyane "the Rock" Johnson to me lol

Yea sure looks very close. I look kinda like keanu myself so thats my new look. Move over Glenn. Heres comes John Wick! Lol

Eddyjr2008
09-20-2016, 02:46 PM
I dunno TheDinoRhino, I would rather see stabilization updates to the version we currently have, before trying to add more features to it.

I LOVE everything I see in A15e but am happy to wait until things like hourly crashes, mini-bikes vanishing, horde lag, and view distance are in a better state before adding in draw bridges (I want those sooooo bad too..... ugh) and other neat new features.

The "teams" seem to be proving they are supporting the game already, by fixing issues and patching the game on a good schedule so far. (keep it up!!)

So my opinion would be to be patient, and hope for a solid 1.0.6 update to fix some of the remaining issues. Remember TheDinoRhino, there are still some people that cannot play at all, or cannot join MP games at all.

I agree. I would like some info on patch 1.06, jus to have an idea of expected fixes. Like the one patch, i cant remember which one, where they told us in advance what fixes they was lookin at implementing into the next patch. I am okay with waiting fir feature until the game is more stable for everyone. It may kill me in the process but im willing lol

Funkinstein
09-20-2016, 02:55 PM
I don't expect we'll get anymore of the A15 stuff on console until A15 goes to the stable build. That being said, I NEED me some distant terrain something fierce.

Oh and POIs in the random gen. I'd be happy if we get that before anything else. I think that is #2 on everyone's list after the multiplayer fix for those poor souls who can't enjoy that yet.

Eddyjr2008
09-20-2016, 03:16 PM
I don't expect we'll get anymore of the A15 stuff on console until A15 goes to the stable build. That being said, I NEED me some distant terrain something fierce.

Oh and POIs in the random gen. I'd be happy if we get that before anything else. I think that is #2 on everyone's list after the multiplayer fix for those poor souls who can't enjoy that yet.

Yea, getting every1 playing first is always good lol. Idk what is causing it for them. I've not joined random games but in a private multiplayer it has always ran decent for me. I agree tho, POI's and distant terrain would be awesome. I have not played on a random generated map so idk if I have POIs or not on it. I guess its hit pretty hard tho so I figure Its that way on mine too.

GlockuFy
09-20-2016, 03:28 PM
Yea, getting every1 playing first is always good lol. Idk what is causing it for them. I've not joined random games but in a private multiplayer it has always ran decent for me. I agree tho, POI's and distant terrain would be awesome. I have not played on a random generated map so idk if I have POIs or not on it. I guess its hit pretty hard tho so I figure Its that way on mine too.

The random gen maps are barren, ATM. Thank god it's been awhile since I played Nav so on mine and my girlfriends play through it's like a new map.

In random gen if you do not find a town you are going to be in the middle of nowhere. On PC there is a few buildings here and there between everything else along dirt paths and some even just randomly in the grass that work well. Especially for loot runs.

I do as well hope they get this working before they start to add in too many of the new features. Or maybe the new coding in A15 could possibly fix this.

Eddyjr2008
09-20-2016, 03:31 PM
The random gen maps are barren, ATM. Thank god it's been awhile since I played Nav so on mine and my girlfriends play through it's like a new map.

In random gen if you do not find a town you are going to be in the middle of nowhere. On PC there is a few buildings here and there between everything else along dirt paths and some even just randomly in the grass that work well. Especially for loot runs.

I do as well hope they get this working before they start to add in too many of the new features. Or maybe the new coding in A15 could possibly fix this.

Hopefully. I jus want some info on what we are lookin at. Are poi's next, minibike stuff, multiplayer issues? Like whats the work list. I know we can guess but I'd like to know. Have like a list of things to expect. Not specific dates or anything because I know its done when it is done but jus some idea of whats their main focus currently.

Mimikyu
09-20-2016, 03:33 PM
They are definately on the EU store under Add-Ons for the game. It is possible they may not have gone live in other stores yet.

I think the XB1 and PS4 us stores usually update by 12 noon PT.

Clare

Okay thanks! :)
I'll check each hour until 3pm EST until I get it lol. Can't wait to see 'em. :D

Eddyjr2008
09-20-2016, 03:39 PM
And not to be a downer but I jus wonder... if the game is 1st person what are skins for? The only time u see your character is in the player menu. I could understand if you could switch between 3rd person and 1st but you can't. The only other thing is for others to see you in multiplayer. Just my personal thought, Idk bout buying something jus for others to be able to look at it lol. I guess maybe its similiar to having an avatar on the forums but Idk. :-/ nothing wrong with people who like it I jus don't understand. And I am not complaining jus curious as to peollws point of view that do like them.

Platypusmuerte
09-20-2016, 03:42 PM
And not to be a downer but I jus wonder... if the game is 1st person what are skins for? The only time u see your character is in the player menu. I could understand if you could switch between 3rd person and 1st but you can't. The only other thing is for others to see you in multiplayer. Just my personal thought, Idk bout buying something jus for others to be able to look at it lol. I guess maybe its similiar to having an avatar on the forums but Idk. :-/ nothing wrong with people who like it I jus don't understand. And I am not complaining jus curious as to peollws point of view that do like them.

Well, since you see other people, it would be a bit difficult if we were all gray blobs no?

Also, you can see yourself on the bikes.

Mashedtaters
09-20-2016, 03:52 PM
Here's a skin for Multiplayer. But Multiplayer doesn't even work. but pay us anyway...

Eddyjr2008
09-20-2016, 04:02 PM
Well, since you see other people, it would be a bit difficult if we were all gray blobs no?

Also, you can see yourself on the bikes.

I didnt mean to be jus a gray blob. I jus mean like with the original skins already there, if we can't see ourselves why would we need more skin dlc's. Like jus for others to see you? And ohhhh yea I remember seeing my nephew ride a bike now that ya said that and I could see his guy.

TheDinoRhino
09-20-2016, 04:03 PM

I agree with you 100%. And I am being patient. I'm just tryin' to keep my hopes up that some worthwhile features and improvements will be coming to consoles soon. That's all. I will support the devs by purchasing their DLC's once the game is in a condition I'm fully satisfied with. I'm not asking for much... :D

NavezGuy
09-20-2016, 04:23 PM

It agree with you. I've always wondered this too. Downloadable skins are pretty pointless.

Mix
09-20-2016, 04:27 PM
Man, I see a lot of ppl complaining even when they are giving us info and new updates within days and sometimes hours of each other. If you even waited around on DayZ then you will have to appreciate what TFP are doing. You guys should relax...I personally have taken a break until the game is where I want it to be. But it's still fun coming in daily and actually seeing updates and progress and responsive Devs talking to us and listening. They deserve a little more respect than what's given...

Eddyjr2008
09-20-2016, 04:38 PM
If there was 3rd person I could see it a little more. And I'm not complaining. I back TFP all the way and have said so on multiple occasions. My voice of support was there during the ladder bug and will continue to be there. They are more frequent in response than any game I know of really. I jus wondered for those of you who do like them, what makes you like them? I love the game and am happy to grow with it.

Mix
09-20-2016, 04:44 PM
Hey eddy, I am a huge fan of the motto "less is more". I have always loved games that are not so hi definition, but that cram all types of features into the game. Idk what it is, but this game to me is better than Fall Out. I really don't know why I like TFP or this game being its the weakest game I own in my catalogue quality wise, but it is the most fun and rewarding game I play currently. Maybe someone can help me figure out my addiction. Lol

Funkinstein
09-20-2016, 05:02 PM
sorry but this is a bit painful and only go 3 dlc characters can not even see or have relevance in the game seem a dlc look and shut up we're doing things for PS4 ... xD think deverias listening to players who want improved textures and more things to build more weapons because in pc seems you have no problem dingun shows a constant vast new versions of mind and put more characters and more content as in pc least that disappointment .... sorry but it is a disappointment

Holy run-on sentence Batman!!!

Eddyjr2008
09-20-2016, 05:04 PM
Hey eddy, I am a huge fan of the motto "less is more". I have always loved games that are not so hi definition, but that cram all types of features into the game. Idk what it is, but this game to me is better than Fall Out. I really don't know why I like TFP or this game being its the weakest game I own in my catalogue quality wise, but it is the most fun and rewarding game I play currently. Maybe someone can help me figure out my addiction. Lol

Same here. It's my favorite game. It's the first game in a very long time that has caught my attention and makes me wanna play. Hello my name is Eddyjr2008, I am an 7DTD addict.

Funkinstein
09-20-2016, 05:09 PM
Man, I see a lot of ppl complaining even when they are giving us info and new updates within days and sometimes hours of each other. If you even waited around on DayZ then you will have to appreciate what TFP are doing. You guys should relax...I personally have taken a break until the game is where I want it to be. But it's still fun coming in daily and actually seeing updates and progress and responsive Devs talking to us and listening. They deserve a little more respect than what's given...

You probably like it for the same reason the rest of us do. There is no right or wrong way to play. You can build whatever your imagination can come up with and the game still manages to challenge us, even if that challenge is spawning zombie bears out of nowhere to wreck our face because we haven't died in a while.

Eddyjr2008
09-20-2016, 05:10 PM
You probably like it for the same reason the rest of us do. There is no right or wrong way to play. You can build whatever your imagination can come up with and the game still manages to challenge us, even if that challenge is spawning zombie bears out of nowhere to wreck our face because we haven't died in a while.

Stupid bears....

Kizmitt
09-20-2016, 06:51 PM
Your console version is great would like to see at least two k graphic update if not 4k, some water working that green color is aweful. More Boobie Twaps. UI option designs. Go Carts. All in all I have no complaints I love this game the map dose get old after a while with no human factions.
Half block for walls and floors would be wise Would be cool to see combos added to melee attack it's awkward and you get hit a lot. And if your selling skins selling texture packs is a no brainer Minecraft makes big cash off. You guys are amazing keep up the great work

Phazr
09-20-2016, 06:58 PM
Glad to see some dlc, surprised to see it at this stage but atleast we all know that console isn't being left out like many people in the beginning thought it would be. Several patches in, a moderator of forums that actually relays information and answers questions. I would say this is going quite well.

The hardest part is being patient but that's all we can do at this point. Thanks for the dlc and thanks for all the hard work both porting to console and working on the game in general!

Madmole - if you ever find yourself in Justin TX I owe you a beer (or water) as thanks for the game! It's the game I have always imagined in my head.

Kidliquid01
09-20-2016, 07:15 PM
How about a DLC skin pack for bears? Tired of running up on them with my pickaxe in hand ready to mine stone. :dejection:

Eddyjr2008
09-20-2016, 07:34 PM
Ahhhh yes, if we do skins... I need the option to be Batman.

Wjiiv
09-20-2016, 08:42 PM
On one hand, do i really need more skins. Well, maybe? But if it means supporting the ps4 version and more updates, well, keep em coming. Consider them all purchased. This game is fudging fantastic.....only i didnt say fudge.

BigEholixs
09-20-2016, 08:55 PM
The guy in bald head is name Stone is he referring to Stone Cold Steve Austin?

DoucheVader
09-20-2016, 09:07 PM

This game has only been out since June and we have 5 patches. I think the team has proven they are dedicated to the consoles. I would like more information too, just don't see the need to hijack posts about skin-packs.

Kidliquid01
09-20-2016, 09:53 PM
I can see your point, however the argument is that 3 out of the 5 have broken other aspects of the game. Not a good trade off if you ask me.

jdizzy2010
09-21-2016, 04:36 AM
Are these skins based on actual characters from something?

Stoff187
09-21-2016, 08:47 AM
Please tell them that they need to fix the Multiplayer, i still cant play with my friends and that sucks alot , everytime when i set up my server and they try to join come a few sec later they got a disconectet...friendly greets

swooshdutch
09-21-2016, 09:06 AM
Hi all!

A new DLC pack has gone live in the stores today. It contains 8 new skins: Angel, Butch, Hunter, Kane, Mia, Rose, Stone, and Vladimir!

As always, I want to remind you that the DLC is planned in advance, and the team that works on getting the DLC out is not the same team that fixes the bugs. The work on issues is in no way delayed or hindered by the DLC.

Clare

EDIT: Sorry about the potato-quality preview, I can only upload 5 images per post so attempted to stitch em together. Will grab a better one when I can!

any chance we might be getting a map (pack) dlc sometime down the line ? by map pack i mean pre made maps.

maughanorama
09-21-2016, 07:45 PM
why do we have to pay for skin packs ? when you can make your own charactor on the pc version ? also kinder pointless as MP is borked you aint ever going to see it unless your on a bike... well worth not ..

GlockuFy
09-21-2016, 08:59 PM
Please tell them that they need to fix the Multiplayer, i still cant play with my friends and that sucks alot , everytime when i set up my server and they try to join come a few sec later they got a disconectet...friendly greets

Post this in the bug section with the correct format and with your NAT type and you might get some help on that. Wrong topic, lol.

Anyways check your internet connection speed and NAT because those two things could cause a faulty multiplayer experience.

Mine works- albeit I have to reset the console once or twice but it works.

Mimikyu
09-22-2016, 01:16 AM
Got the skins, thanks a bunch! I love love love Rose, Mia and Angel appear very similar and scare me a little lol, but def love Rose and will play as her from now on unless one comes out that I like better. :)

irjvik
09-22-2016, 09:19 PM
I bought it, in order to support you, as usual.

Clare
09-22-2016, 11:34 PM
Thank you so much for your support guys!

beerface
09-23-2016, 04:23 PM
This game is an Alpha game why are we expected to pay more money for an expansion when the game isnt even done and out yet? what a joke. Steam should have some sort of rules/ protection against this.

Sapphire-Alchemist
09-23-2016, 04:25 PM
This game is an Alpha game why are we expected to pay more money for an expansion when the game isnt even done and out yet? what a joke. Steam should have some sort of rules/ protection against this.

There already is. It's called "you don't have to buy it." :)

Eddyjr2008
09-23-2016, 04:26 PM
That'd make sense if this was the PC forums.... Console is not in Alpha. Thus it is already out....

beerface
09-23-2016, 04:28 PM
There already is. It's called "you don't have to buy it." :)

wrong thread. disregard my last post

irjvik
09-23-2016, 06:17 PM
Hello all.
DLC skins packs are purely cosmetic and do not affect the game mechanics in any way.
You are not forced to buy them.

They have two separate teams, one working on finishing the product, one other working on extra DLC packs.

All of us here know there are technical problems in this release for now, and they are working on resolving them.
So if you want to play an unfinished product, and to play it now, just buy it and play it "as is"
If you prefer a rock solid product as we usually have on consoles, just wait a few months in order to play it.

Nobody is forced to buy or play it now.

GlockuFy
09-23-2016, 08:06 PM
Hello all.
DLC skins packs are purely cosmetic and do not affect the game mechanics in any way.
You are not forced to buy them.

They have two separate teams, one working on finishing the product, one other working on extra DLC packs.

All of us here know there are technical problems in this release for now, and they are working on resolving them.
So if you want to play an unfinished product, and to play it now, just buy it and play it "as is"
If you prefer a rock solid product as we usually have on consoles, just wait a few months in order to play it.

Nobody is forced to buy or play it now.

I prefer playing the smaller unique games with bugs, than waste more time on big titles. I hope console gaming keeps heading in the right direction with their game availability. Used to be only FPS and Single Player RPGs accounting for 80%ish of titles? It's fascinating how we've expanded so much. We've got early access games, Unique PC titles porting over (love Slime Rancher and Subnautica right now of course they are early access- but worth it nonetheless). We've got devs supporting mods on console for Fo4 (XB1 now. I really believe PS4 will bring it back- or at least hope). Things are heading in the right direction.

If it keeps this way, it will be the norm for us on console to expand and play many games that are in alphas, game preview/early access.

I know completely random post from what you were stating I just kind of went off in a tangent.

Anyways- like the man said- buy them or don't. Don't whine.

Eddyjr2008
09-23-2016, 08:32 PM
I prefer playing the smaller unique games with bugs, than waste more time on big titles. I hope console gaming keeps heading in the right direction with their game availability. Used to be only FPS and Single Player RPGs accounting for 80%ish of titles? It's fascinating how we've expanded so much. We've got early access games, Unique PC titles porting over (love Slime Rancher and Subnautica right now of course they are early access- but worth it nonetheless). We've got devs supporting mods on console for Fo4 (XB1 now. I really believe PS4 will bring it back- or at least hope). Things are heading in the right direction.

If it keeps this way, it will be the norm for us on console to expand and play many games that are in alphas, game preview/early access.

I know completely random post from what you were stating I just kind of went off in a tangent.

Anyways- like the man said- buy them or don't. Don't whine.

I agree. Stating an opinion is okay. Whining and constantly hijacking posts to complain is not. Lol I definitely would not mind testing games on console, that'd be pretty awesome. Getting EA or Alpha on console would be cool. Nobody would understand it though and we'd have those people complaining they don't run right. I understand saying ahhhh this is broke but if they are working to fix it, I am happy. That makes a company a good 1 in my book. Anyhow, I would definitely not wanna pay the usual $60 for an alpha or EA but I wouldn't have a problem paying less and it being an alpha. I mean this game was $30, best game I've played in a very long time, well worth the money. I see the games down to $20 new now at gamestop here and its a shame because you know its because of all those people who wouldn't just wait out the bugs... I had to get my own personal rant out. Lol. I agree tho, buy it or don't.

gtasthehunter
09-24-2016, 06:12 PM
Still, could use better images maybe edit the 1st 2 posts to show 4 each?

Eddyjr2008
09-24-2016, 08:11 PM
I am thinking about getting them all jus to support TFP but idk. I got the first TWD pack because of preorder. Now they have a walking dead pack where u get both of them for $2.99 or something. I wonder if the action pack one will be included in a pack later on for cheaper like that?

Birkenhoff
09-25-2016, 03:36 AM
Not the same team that fixes the bugs? Did I get something wrong or is this (after 4 years of early excess) still an alpha? It's not about "fixing bugs" it's about to bring this game to 1.0.

It seems like to become common business since Studio Wildcard opened the the door for this fking DLC policy on games beeing in pre release status.

At least I can't blame this guys since there will be a plenty of retar....loyal customers who're going to buy this shi...nice DLC.

Krhymez
09-25-2016, 04:33 AM
Not the same team that fixes the bugs? Did I get something wrong or is this (after 4 years of early excess) still an alpha? It's not about "fixing bugs" it's about to bring this game to 1.0.

It seems like to become common business since Studio Wildcard opened the the door for this fking DLC policy on games beeing in pre release status.

At least I can't blame this guys since there will be a plenty of retar....loyal customers who're going to buy this shi...nice DLC.

Why does everyone want this game to "come out of alpha"? I would much rather they kept it with that label and continued work.
While its in Alpha, you know they are working on the game. Once its "released" development could slow down.

Also, the PC version does not have any DLC.... the console team is a differant company/team.

irjvik
09-25-2016, 05:29 AM

Yes you got something wrong. You're in the wrong forum section.

Please cry on PC forums for this point.

XxUnkn0wnxX
09-25-2016, 11:33 AM
these skins seem not to be showing up on the PS4 ver even though I just got them, it say installed but when I go to options and then character select I see none of the new ones.

EDIT: NM fixed issues system reboot & restore licenses fixed it.

Bridy
09-27-2016, 11:22 AM

Until a15 is out of beta on PC there is no point on them trying to make it for console. They are still adjusting things, balancing, tweaking mechanics and bug finding/sorting.

Bridy
09-27-2016, 11:32 AM
You did get one thing wrong. It's not an alpha release on console. It's a finished product. It's only an alpha on the PC release. What console get and don't get from any future PC alphas is entirely up to the people who port it over. As a finished product they can charge for dlc or skin packs. Honestly as it's just for a character you can never see then you don't have to buy it if it bothers you.

GlockuFy
09-27-2016, 02:10 PM
You did get one thing wrong. It's not an alpha release on console. It's a finished product. It's only an alpha on the PC release. What console get and don't get from any future PC alphas is entirely up to the people who port it over. As a finished product they can charge for dlc or skin packs. Honestly as it's just for a character you can never see then you don't have to buy it if it bothers you.

Actually what console gets is more of what it can handle, or how it will work with the console version.

For example- our minibikes on console will only go 10 mph. Certain feature may need tweaks like that etc etc.

While it is a "full release" 90% of people who buy the game know it is actually an unfinished game. It will continue to grow and change!

DeathGrowl
09-28-2016, 03:47 PM
Same here. It's my favorite game. It's the first game in a very long time that has caught my attention and makes me wanna play. Hello my name is Eddyjr2008, I am an 7DTD addict.

Hello Eddyjr2008!

That's how the response goes between fellow addicts, right?

xRigorMortisx87
09-28-2016, 06:53 PM
I'm a little bit behind on 7d2d since new destiny dlc but excited to pick up the new character skins . Love the game keep up the good work

Eddyjr2008
09-28-2016, 07:05 PM
Hello Eddyjr2008!

That's how the response goes between fellow addicts, right?

Exactly... lol. This is truth.

texangator
09-28-2016, 07:06 PM
Hello Clare,
when are new updates coming?
i'm tired to wait for new updates, i see all of the game for now, buyed 2 dlc packs, see the 3 pack: action pack, yes finaly...... damn just skins,..... wait to buy this, first new updates and better dlc's in the game.
plz hurry!