PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 Need Help ASAP

Perardua
09-20-2016, 01:22 PM
Hi all.

This is my first post on any forum EVER so excuse me if I'm going about it wrong. however I am in need of support regarding the ps4 7dtd 1.05 patch.

My friend and I have been playing for quite sometime and never really experienced many bugs worth writing about. However, since the latest patch we are having trouble playing online together on my private multiplayer world.

Its random gen, zombies never run and loot is set to 200%. Daylight cycle is 18 and drop on death is backpack only.

The issue is that whenever we play together for the first few minutes we are completely in sync then all of a sudden my mate tells me he is out cutting trees and what not but he is still accessing a storage box on my screen. There seems to be a huge desync issue and his character model is always lagging.

If this is a known issue can you please direct me to the appropriate thread or comment on here to let me know about any potential fixes or reasons for why it's happening.

Thanks in advance

Gareee
09-23-2016, 05:12 PM
You need to look at post in the ps4 forum, not the pc forum. There are a ton of issues with the ps4 version, so I'm not surprised. Have you started a new map since the last update? Using the old game might be causing the issues.

DoucheVader
09-30-2016, 07:59 PM
Hi all.

This is my first post on any forum EVER so excuse me if I'm going about it wrong. however I am in need of support regarding the ps4 7dtd 1.05 patch.

My friend and I have been playing for quite sometime and never really experienced many bugs worth writing about. However, since the latest patch we are having trouble playing online together on my private multiplayer world.

Its random gen, zombies never run and loot is set to 200%. Daylight cycle is 18 and drop on death is backpack only.

The issue is that whenever we play together for the first few minutes we are completely in sync then all of a sudden my mate tells me he is out cutting trees and what not but he is still accessing a storage box on my screen. There seems to be a huge desync issue and his character model is always lagging.

If this is a known issue can you please direct me to the appropriate thread or comment on here to let me know about any potential fixes or reasons for why it's happening.

Thanks in advance

Are you and your friend in the same region? How long have you been playing the game?