PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 servers ever increasing?

zrenaud
09-26-2016, 08:39 AM
So me and my friends have recently gotten into playing 7dtd on Ps4 and have really been enjoying it so far but there is one thing that bus us. Their is usually 5 or 6 of us that want to play together and can't because the max amount of players in one game is 4. The map is more than big enough to accommodate a larger number of people and I know the pc version of the game holds many more people so why are we being limited to such a small group of people and do they ever plan on increasing it? Because having to leave a guy out kind of ruins the fun

Flix
09-27-2016, 05:07 PM
So me and my friends have recently gotten into playing 7dtd on Ps4 and have really been enjoying it so far but there is one thing that bus us. Their is usually 5 or 6 of us that want to play together and can't because the max amount of players in one game is 4. The map is more than big enough to accommodate a larger number of people and I know the pc version of the game holds many more people so why are we being limited to such a small group of people and do they ever plan on increasing it? Because having to leave a guy out kind of ruins the fun

You posted on the PC section for 7DTD.

SylenThunder
10-01-2016, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I have to move threads all the time.
It would be nice if people read the section titles.

DoucheVader
10-27-2016, 08:59 PM

I would guess not for the foreseeable future. The Developers haven't really remarked on the player size on consoles. Or if they have I don't recall seeing it. You have to remember this game is in Alpha for the PC, which means they all about adding features and making the software robust. They are not focused on bug fixes, but they are fixing egregious bugs. Eventually the game will be completed on the PC, they will polish up all the weird stuff like bad animations, get rid of the bugs and make the PC and console versions as much alike as possible and I bet that would include dedicated servers.