PDA

View Full Version : [09/29] Message from the Team - Notes for the upcoming Patch 4

Clare
09-29-2016, 08:27 AM
Hi all,

Below are the notes passed onto me from the team about what to expect with Patch 4!

Before anyone asks, I am still in the process of getting info about what console can expect from A15 as well as some issues not mentioned below that I know you guys are eager for an update on, so please hang tight for that.

Please do NOT post bug reports below, I wont be chasing after them in here. If you have an issue you want to report head over to the Bug Reports Section.

Thanks,
Clare

---------------------------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 4.0
PS4 Version 1.06
XB1 Version 1.0.6.0

We’re excited to announce that Patch 4 is coming soon! Only a few short days left until its release! Here’s a list of many of the fixes and improvements included in this patch for you to pore over while you wait. Happy surviving!

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay

* Fixed an issue where zombies would not spawn for all players if they were far away from each other during a Blood Moon in a multiplayer game

* Fixed an issue where the cobblestone frame was invisible until it was fully built

* Fixed an issue where the Steel Pickaxe would disappear into the ground when dropped with the D-Pad

* Fixed an issue in split screen where only the map discovery progress of player 2 would be saved

* Fixed a bug that was causing minibikes to take damage when turning

* Fixed an issue where the “Exit” button was occasionally not appearing in the “Skills,” “Players,” and “Quest” tabs with Creative Mode on

* Fixed an exploit that would allow players to infinitely harvest meat and hides from animals by reloading the chunk the corpses are in

* Fixed an issue that was occasionally causing dead zombies to remain standing

Stability/System

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when allied players would attempt to shoot each other

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when moving items quickly from the inventory to the Toolbelt

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when looting bodies or containers

* Fixed an issue where dead mobs would occasionally vanish when a host and client in an online multiplayer game would experience a desync

* Made it so that the game will pause when the player enters any console menus (like “Share” on PS4 or the quick menu on XB1 or PS4) in a single player game

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue where the adjusting the gamma settings was having no effect in-game

* Made crosshairs bolder and more prominent

* Fixed an issue in split screen where water would disappear while the character was diving

* Fixed an issue where water surfaces would occasionally appear underwater

* Fixed an issue where thunder SFX would play whenever the pause menu was opened or closed during a storm

Thank you for continuing to support this game! We are thrilled to be developing for a community like you.

Jaycew1
09-29-2016, 09:38 AM
Any idea of when the new UMA zombies and the trader is bieng introduced to the console?

Critta
09-29-2016, 09:45 AM
OMG did you read the above post or what???

Read the second paragraph again.....

P.s cheers Clare looking forward to it

Ares GodOWar
09-29-2016, 09:45 AM
You got me excited when you said patch and it is just bug fixes (Hopefully this isn't the case) , Back to Madden for another month until something new in 7D2D comes out :(

Stoff187
09-29-2016, 10:08 AM
And still no Multiplayer fix -.-

tcardinell
09-29-2016, 10:37 AM
Thanks Clair for the update. I also got excited was hoping for some new content but bug fixes work also. Thanks for the hard work and time you guys put in..

TheDinoRhino
09-29-2016, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the heads up Clare, you're doing a fantastic job. - Can't wait to see what game breaking bug's we'll get this time! :D Finally a fix for the gamma option, eh? Pity we no longer have the dynamic lighting. If we did, all the whiners would've stopped whining about the game being "too dark" once this 1.06 patch gets released. But oh well, it's gone now!

Clare
09-29-2016, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the heads up Clare, you're doing a fantastic job. - Can't wait to see what game breaking bug's we'll get this time! :D Finally a fix for the gamma option, eh? Pity we no longer have the dynamic lighting. If we did, all the whiners would've stopped whining about the game being "too dark" once this 1.06 patch gets released. But oh well, it's gone now!

Well you've gone and jinxed it now! =P

I know they are looking into flashlights being way too bright (obviously didn't make it into this patch) so there may be more lighting tweaks to come after that, we shall have to wait and see...

Clare

Niqlous
09-29-2016, 10:55 AM
Only a few short days left until its release!

How many days is a few short days? :love-struck::congratulatory:

TheDinoRhino
09-29-2016, 11:22 AM
I know they are looking into flashlights being way too bright (obviously didn't make it into this patch) so there may be more lighting tweaks to come after that, we shall have to wait and see...

Clare

Well... only one can hope :)

Jhurbalist95
09-29-2016, 11:24 AM
I have a quest for killing chickens with a nail gun(lol) but I was reading how the nail gun was an A15 patch?

DJ AMMUNITION
09-29-2016, 11:35 AM
I frequently experience the map not loading, causing glitches for walking off the edge. Also, an extended wait time fore friends while they join my server.most recently a friend joined and immediately died, which also happened to me, in case he was literally the walking dead. Any ideas?
Here's proof
https://youtu.be/Gb3Iv0Q-ftk

Pelardos
09-29-2016, 11:54 AM
Are you f*cking serious?! Still no word on the multiplayer? How much longer do we have to wait to play with friends? It's 2 months allready.. this just isn't right.. you should keep everything on hold untill the MP is fixed, put everybody on that issue.. even hire extra peoplz if you cant handle it. But this just isn't normql anymore.. is there just a guy working on the multiplayer or what? You can say all you want about my post but can you blame me/others for being angry after all this time..

SilvenWolf
09-29-2016, 12:02 PM
Are you f*cking serious?! Still no word on the multiplayer? How much longer do we have to wait to play with friends? It's 2 months allready.. this just isn't right.. you should keep everything on hold untill the MP is fixed, put everybody on that issue.. even hire extra peoplz if you cant handle it. But this just isn't normql anymore.. is there just a guy working on the multiplayer or what? You can say all you want about my post but can you blame me/others for being angry after all this time..

are you serious when does only 2 months = "All this Time" talk about first world problems and over entitlement.

PS : Thank you Clare and Team for your continued efforts, there are plenty of us that appreciate your continued good work, even if some in this community act like spoilt brats.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a quest for killing chickens with a nail gun(lol) but I was reading how the nail gun was an A15 patch?

Nail guns are in the current console version, not easy to find, but they are out there.

jackdalad23
09-29-2016, 12:11 PM
How many days is a few short days? :love-struck::congratulatory:

Normal PS4 patches are released on Tuesdays so maybe October 4th ?

Canyon757
09-29-2016, 12:30 PM
as you dare to take another error correction it is also incomplete !!? to start the bike does not run an engine works just one of 300 that run like .2 600: Can not scrap off the backpack on PC for years that if they can not consoles that? 3: the draw distance still do not solucionais? 4 gives like online play only the game has constant stoppages. 4: backpacks treasure that never appear 5: when you raise the speed of manufacture is be clear that just the second but still remains manufacture which is unbalanced ... aver if you'll have to pay me money to do the work of desarroyadores is shameful at this point you serves me a patch before leaving the game would have been solved and finally aver if we read the forum we are artos version of this ♥♥♥♥ and want to a15 and a14 to forget ya

What?

P00RKN0W
09-29-2016, 12:34 PM
as you dare to take another error correction it is also incomplete !!? to start the bike does not run an engine works just one of 300 that run like .2 600: Can not scrap off the backpack on PC for years that if they can not consoles that? 3: the draw distance still do not solucionais? 4 gives like online play only the game has constant stoppages. 4: backpacks treasure that never appear 5: when you raise the speed of manufacture is be clear that just the second but still remains manufacture which is unbalanced ... aver if you'll have to pay me money to do the work of desarroyadores is shameful at this point you serves me a patch before leaving the game would have been solved and finally aver if we read the forum we are artos version of this ♥♥♥♥ and want to a15 and a14 to forget ya

My head hurts.

Canyon757
09-29-2016, 12:38 PM
Looking forward to any and all updates! These only make the game that much better, and the fact that the team keeps pumping out patches so quickly satisfies my desire for 7DTD. Keep up the great work!

Now if only I could stop watching the A15 experimental videos on YouTube, I have a deep yearning for traders, and the awesome POI's I see there!

Any news on when a fix for POI's for consoles may drop?

TheDinoRhino
09-29-2016, 12:43 PM
http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg577/dinorhino1/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-09-29-12-16-04-1_zpsru9gippn.png (http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/dinorhino1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-09-29-12-16-04-1_zpsru9gippn.png.html)

Niqlous
09-29-2016, 01:04 PM
Normal PS4 patches are released on Tuesdays so maybe October 4th ?

5 days away! ughh, the days are not going to be short for me then. :wink-new:

I play on XBOX1 so hopefully ours will be before Tuesday! haha :pig:

I am really hoping the patch helps us splitscreeners out a little.

racer mann
09-29-2016, 01:08 PM
http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg577/dinorhino1/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-09-29-12-16-04-1_zpsru9gippn.png (http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/dinorhino1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-09-29-12-16-04-1_zpsru9gippn.png.html)

I'm glad I'm not the only one...I usually feel pretty smart...but this....This just hurts

JON2
09-29-2016, 01:13 PM
Still waiting for the POI for random gen.

OldJerry
09-29-2016, 01:16 PM

Grammer is not everyones strong suit I guess lol Nevertheless I am still happy that they are paying attention to the console version and Telltale hopefully continues to support the console players here. Not good for PR of they let a game die off

Stephenw92
09-29-2016, 01:20 PM
Lol I think it will be Tuesday at the latest, very surprised if it's later than that. If they've released patch notes, my guess is it's in Microsoft's hands now

Clare
09-29-2016, 01:25 PM
Lol I think it will be Tuesday at the latest, very surprised if it's later than that. If they've released patch notes, my guess is it's in Microsoft's hands now

This is true, it's waiting on approval from MS and Sony at this stage.

Eddyjr2008
09-29-2016, 01:30 PM
Awwwwwesome. Can't wait. Also can't wait for all the other info your talkin about. Saaaaaweeet. Lookin forward to it. If the past is any indication it usually takes 4-5 for cert process from Sony/Microsoft. So hopefully thats the case. Woot woot

TheDinoRhino
09-29-2016, 01:36 PM
Now if only I could stop watching the A15 experimental videos on YouTube, I have a deep yearning for traders, and the awesome POI's I see there!

Yep, I'm in the same boat. I keep watching Joel's videos on YouTube of him play testing A15 experimental, and it literally feels like us on consoles are playing an entirely different game. Which to some degree, we are.

All we can do is throw our anchors into the depths of the forums and idle around, hoping some new booty comes along and excites us. Arrrgh... me matey!?

Singhsaab
09-29-2016, 02:07 PM
Just waiting for alpha15 to drop soon .. watch twitch all the time.. madmole is fun to watch on youtube i m his sub.. love u guys good job. I m on ps4
Ign- andysingh

zigamorf
09-29-2016, 02:11 PM

I ve found it once on navzesgane in the factory in peristion. No luck since finding one but they are out there

Singhsaab
09-29-2016, 02:11 PM
My head hurts.

Same here i feel dizzy 😂😂😂

Clare
09-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Yep, I'm in the same boat. I keep watching Joel's videos on YouTube of him play testing A15 experimental, and it literally feels like us on consoles are playing an entirely different game. Which to some degree, we are.

All we can do is throw our anchors into the depths of the forums and idle around, hoping some new booty comes along and excites us. Arrrgh... me matey!?

Yo ho ho and a bottle of murky water!

(doesn't really have the same ring to it does it?)

TheDinoRhino
09-29-2016, 02:29 PM
Yo ho ho and a bottle of murky water!

(doesn't really have the same ring to it does it?)

:DHaha. Brilliant

Niqlous
09-29-2016, 02:31 PM
If the past is any indication it usually takes 4-5 for cert process from Sony/Microsoft.

Hours right? :suspicion:

Platypusmuerte
09-29-2016, 02:39 PM
Great news. Thanks Clare!

Hoping those lootable gore/corpses come soon to aide in the lag on horde night. Either way, looking forward to getting this patch!

Singhsaab
09-29-2016, 02:42 PM
There is a bug where you put 500 forged iron in campfire and u can duplicate it . Did you guys know about about that

Eddyjr2008
09-29-2016, 02:54 PM
Hours right? :suspicion:

Hahaha I wish. I really really wish

TheWalkingDeadly
09-29-2016, 03:17 PM
Thank you, Clare! I'm loving this game and I'm here for the long haul. Every "baby step," be it bug fix or additional content is greatly appreciated! I won't ask about A15 because you know we wants the precious but you just can't report back about anything related to that yet. I appreciate everything you, Joel, Rick and the rest of The Pimps have created here for us to enjoy and I hope you all get the love and support from the community that you all have put into the game. I have bought and played many games but this one is my favorite by far and it's extremely difficult to put down. Keep up the great work and don't let the haters get you down!

Hope499
09-29-2016, 03:38 PM
So...no plans to fix Multiplayer for those of us that cant play?

I mean, I stopped playing this broken game months ago, but I guess I am still curious.

- - - Updated - - -

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?49640-09-08-MULTIPLAYER-ISSUES-post-Patch-3-Survey

Please dont forget all of us that cant play.....

Specky_Geek
09-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Thanks Clare & the team , much appreciated 👍

Gallario96
09-29-2016, 04:21 PM
About every couple hours playing the game it crashes and brings me back to my home screen

K-Lude
09-29-2016, 04:37 PM
My head hurts.

I'm pretty sure that they're a Spanish speaker, who used Google Translate to translate Spanish into English... I don't know about y'all, but whenever I tried using Google Translate it turned anything longer than a word or two into gibberish.

Jackelmyer
09-29-2016, 04:54 PM
Clare, totally not directed at you, but this list of fixes is laughable.

Apparently there's one guy, and one guy only, doing the work on Console. Because after this long since patch 2 (patch 3 was really about fixing patch 2), if that's all the work they can squeeze in, I'm done here.

jago107
09-29-2016, 05:25 PM
I'm having an issue with the fountain in the courtyard of the hospital in the Navezgane map as well as one of the rivers near the handyman store just outside of Diersville(sp?). The river was messed up after the bridge collapsed into it. The collapse happened before the patch was released that fixed the issue that caused the bridge to collapse just by me standing on it. The water in the fountain was messed up when I used it to fill empty bottles with water. It seems like the water was permanently drained in certain spots. This looks very wonky and I don't think it should be happening. The river at least should be corrected as it's a natural water source that flows. The fountain should probably be corrected too since the water would still be flowing, right? Just curious if anyone else is having this problem.

Eddyjr2008
09-29-2016, 05:29 PM
Yea its been a whole 2-3 weeks since last patch. A month since the last main patch or so. Not a real long time. Maybe they are taking the time to make sure a fiasco like the ladder bug dont happen again. If it takes a few days longer to get the fixes perfect then I'm game.

Senneth
09-29-2016, 06:17 PM
The fact that you guys are shooting out the fourth update/patch is wonderful. I want this game to succeed in every way because I love it.
I anticipate reading the notes so much, but I'm so let down each time when I don't see that the stuttering/framerate on the Xbox one is not being fixed.
Honestl, I can deal with all the bugs and game crashes, but playing and having it stutter every few seconds is unbearable.

Again, I'm always thrilled that you guys are improving this game and making it better, but sheeeeesh, please help with the stuttering.

Eddyjr2008
09-29-2016, 06:27 PM
The fact that you guys are shooting out the fourth update/patch is wonderful. I want this game to succeed in every way because I love it.
I anticipate reading the notes so much, but I'm so let down each time when I don't see that the stuttering/framerate on the Xbox one is not being fixed.
Honestl, I can deal with all the bugs and game crashes, but playing and having it stutter every few seconds is unbearable.

Again, I'm always thrilled that you guys are improving this game and making it better, but sheeeeesh, please help with the stuttering.

Does yours do it on singleplayer too or are you on a mp game? I have never had it do it every few seconds, that would be hard to cope with. I play SP. My multiplayer doesnt do it that often either. My ps4 is wired tho so that may help on multiplayer. Mine does the stutter maybe every 15 minutes or a little more and its jus for a second or two.

Khender6
09-29-2016, 06:52 PM
Does yours do it on singleplayer too or are you on a mp game? I have never had it do it every few seconds, that would be hard to cope with. I play SP. My multiplayer doesnt do it that often either. My ps4 is wired tho so that may help on multiplayer. Mine does the stutter maybe every 15 minutes or a little more and its jus for a second or two.

My PS4 SP game 'stutters' occasionally too. The frequency if this happening is somewhere between the two of you. I wonder if some of the problems players encounter could be attributed to the different PS4 versions. I have the cuh-1100 model series. The first PS4s were cuh-1000 and the current models are cuh-1200 series. This month the PS4 Slim (cuh-2000 model series) came out. Each model series has had some changes. Some of the changes are different part numbers. Here's a couple of examples of the changes.

The cuh-1200 had a redesigned motherboard and went from 16 512MB memory chips to 8 1GB memory chips. The cuh-1100 had the wifi antenna improved to reduce electromagnetic noise.

Eddyjr2008
09-29-2016, 07:15 PM
Hmmmmm it could be. Ya wouldnt think internet would have nothing to do with singleplayer but hardware maybe. I have the ps4 where they had switched to the button instead of the sensor thing and havent had any major issues besides the ladder bug. I have 50/5mb internet and usually get 2-3 upload and 40-55 download. Works pretty well. Havent played multiplayer a bunch but probably 20hrs or maybe jus a tad less. I play with my brother and he only got kicked from my game 1-2 times and there was a storm going on that night so we jus figured it was from that. Any other time we have played we have never had any problems. He has 30/5 internet I believe. Idk what his PS4 network thing says tho.

katharsis
09-29-2016, 07:17 PM
Glad to see another patch and more fixes tyvm. BUT when can we expect a patch that addresses the constant hitching/stuttering, frequent crashes and corrupt data? It's gotten to the point that the game is unplayable for us once we are 40-50 game days in unless we start over again.

Regarding the stuttering mentioned above. From our experience on PS4 split screen the stuttering happens about every 30 seconds (usually with the autosave) and typically 2-10 crashes an hour depending on which map/save we are playing.

Khender6
09-29-2016, 07:31 PM
Hmmmmm it could be. Ya wouldnt think internet would have nothing to do with singleplayer but hardware maybe. I have the ps4 where they had switched to the button instead of the sensor thing and havent had any major issues besides the ladder bug. I have 50/5mb internet and usually get 2-3 upload and 40-55 download. Works pretty well. Havent played multiplayer a bunch but probably 20hrs or maybe jus a tad less. I play with my brother and he only got kicked from my game 1-2 times and there was a storm going on that night so we jus figured it was from that. Any other time we have played we have never had any problems. He has 30/5 internet I believe. Idk what his PS4 network thing says tho.

Sounds like you have the cuh-1200 model series.

Gutterputty
09-29-2016, 07:33 PM
What? Yes WTF is that jibberish?

Eddyjr2008
09-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Sounds like you have the cuh-1200 model series.

I think it was that. It works okay. I am only on day 22 on this game so idk how it'll get once I'm up there some more.

Gutterputty
09-29-2016, 07:41 PM
Ya know i think multiplayer has a lot to do with intranet connection. I can play between 1 and 2 hours and get kicked only once on random or friends server. Never lost a world or minibike on multiplayer. At night when many people in our area are online our intranet is a lot slower. I usually get kicked every 20 to 30 min. If it is a connection problem more then anything there is really nothing they can do about it. PS4

Phazr
09-29-2016, 07:45 PM
I get the momentary freezes and Studder on Xbox as well, about every 2 minutes maybe if not less. I've gotten used to it as this point but It would be nice if it weren't there, falling off your house during a horde because of a lag spike isn't fun lol. Happens on SP and MP as well as splitscreen.

I'm glad we're already on patch 4 honestly. Atleast their doing stuff and not just saying f console. Thank you Clare and team for all the work. Love the game and I'm sure it will only get better. The PC version is looking GOOD

Gutterputty
09-29-2016, 07:47 PM
Crosshair in bold! Really happy to see this one. It is really annoying when you cannot see the crosshair most of the time. I think this is another A15 small feature.

Eddyjr2008
09-29-2016, 08:04 PM
Crosshair in bold! Really happy to see this one. It is really annoying when you cannot see the crosshair most of the time. I think this is another A15 small feature.

I thought that was nice too. Sometimes I lose a shot becaue I can't find the crosshairs in time lol

JXamie
09-29-2016, 08:58 PM
are you serious when does only 2 months = "All this Time" talk about first world problems and over entitlement.

PS : Thank you Clare and Team for your continued efforts, there are plenty of us that appreciate your continued good work, even if some in this community act like spoilt brats.

- - - Updated - - -

Nail guns are in the current console version, not easy to find, but they are out there.

I, along with a lot of others, bought this game to play MP and MP alone. I don't think it's too much to ask to be able to hold a game together for more than an hour. I certainly don't think it makes 'spoilt brats'. It's incredibly frustrating to spend 28 for a game that doesn't work.

Eddyjr2008
09-29-2016, 09:11 PM
I, along with a lot of others, bought this game to play MP and MP alone. I don't think it's too much to ask to be able to hold a game together for more than an hour. I certainly don't think it makes 'spoilt brats'. It's incredibly frustrating to spend 28 for a game that doesn't work.

Thats understandable but I imagine it is hard to pinpoint the problem when you got some who can and some who cant play. They have to figure out why one can play and one cant play

katharsis
09-29-2016, 09:48 PM
We only play local coop (since release day) and all 4 of our play throughs have become unplayable due to constant crashes, hitching & corrupt data. Multiplayer sounds just as problematic if not more so. I'm glad to see them addressing issues but you'd think that the game breaking issues a lot of us are experiencing would be a top priority.

Raynekloud28
09-29-2016, 10:53 PM
Thanks guys for all you have done. No matter what you do you cant please everyone. Just keep at it and make the game greater over time and we will be waiting. I would also love some goodies but am fine what i have now with improvements! Nice to see minibike steering issue may be fixed.

Eddyjr2008
09-29-2016, 10:54 PM
Thanks guys for all you have done. No matter what you do you cant please everyone. Just keep at it and make the game greater over time and we will be waiting. I would also love some goodies but am fine what i have now with improvements! Nice to see minibike steering issue may be fixed.

I am scared to make a minibike, lol I havent even done it yet cause I'm afraid I'll lose it. Although the game has very seldom crashed idk if the minibike would cause it. Glad to see the steering is fixed for folks. I know more and more will get it eventually.

Raynekloud28
09-29-2016, 11:02 PM
I only lost one bike in a MP game. Other than i have never had an issue with them other than steering. Strange everyone else is. I play split screen with wife and all goes well. I get bad stutter and lag but other than that no probs

Faolan
09-29-2016, 11:23 PM
But I like the bright FLASHLIGHTS! I can actually SEE things! Please dont dim the flashlights. Please. Im begging you!

Eddyjr2008
09-29-2016, 11:24 PM
I only lost one bike in a MP game. Other than i have never had an issue with them other than steering. Strange everyone else is. I play split screen with wife and all goes well. I get bad stutter and lag but other than that no probs

Hmmmmm. I might make me one eventually, I probably got idk how many parts. You park it on frames as a precaution or have u had luck withour doin that? Mine dont usually ki k me out so idt the bike would either. :-/

CerealKiller231
09-30-2016, 12:01 AM
Question, Will we need to start over with a new game when 15 comes out? I'm at day 166 and like what I have but would like the new areas and other perks that will be added.

CerealKiller231
09-30-2016, 12:08 AM
I am scared to make a minibike, lol I havent even done it yet cause I'm afraid I'll lose it. Although the game has very seldom crashed idk if the minibike would cause it. Glad to see the steering is fixed for folks. I know more and more will get it eventually.

I lost my first 3 mini bikes right off the bat, I drove one by accident in a small punch mine I started on a hill side, another in a river, 3rd in a small trench i dug while starting a Base. Almost lost one last night, drove it into some spike strips next to a porch on an abandon house. But in the first 3 I just stripped them down leaving only the frame behind and built a new one. Never had one disappear.

hugojheredia
09-30-2016, 12:09 AM
this all the content for patch 4? or maybe have new stuff?

hexedgamer
09-30-2016, 12:38 AM
I get the momentary freezes and Studder on Xbox as well, about every 2 minutes maybe if not less. I've gotten used to it as this point but It would be nice if it weren't there, falling off your house during a horde because of a lag spike isn't fun lol. Happens on SP and MP as well as splitscreen.

I'm glad we're already on patch 4 honestly. Atleast their doing stuff and not just saying f console. Thank you Clare and team for all the work. Love the game and I'm sure it will only get better. The PC version is looking GOOD

I agree with Phazr, I am just glad they are still working on this game for all of us Console players. Keep going devs.. dont listen to people who complain about a early release game that specifically says is still in development. Do you guys, and make us the best Zombie Survival game ever :)

I will definitely be using this little diddie to my advantage for sure.. again thank you Devs! Most importantly Clare keep the news flowing and the community connected.

JaxonLove
09-30-2016, 01:51 AM
Clare I love you dearly and the fact that you put up with all of us and our cranky gamer issues but I'm dying for any feedback on multiplayer.I know it's been asked a million times but it's all I'm waiting for. Fingers crossed for al of us it comes soon or anything really maybe.

Holmes108
09-30-2016, 12:07 PM
Hmmmmm. I might make me one eventually, I probably got idk how many parts. You park it on frames as a precaution or have u had luck withour doin that? Mine dont usually ki k me out so idt the bike would either. :-/

Xbox here. I play online with one friend, usually 2-4 hour sessions. We always crash at least once. Sometimes twice. Never more than that in a session. This is the same with or without a minibike. If we're on a minibike when it happens, we always lose it, without question. We've lost probably a dozen this way.

Not overly concerned about the minibikes themselves as they're easy to make, and we have tons of parts. It's losing everything we have in the basket that's maddening. We've just gotten in the habit of keeping the most important stuff on us, and trying to keep less important stuff in the Minibike, like spare wood, rocks, etc..

Niqlous
09-30-2016, 01:09 PM
I also have not dared to make a mini bike (heard there were multiple glitches)

How much quicker is it to travle accross the map on one? 2 or three times faster? I am so tempted but worried about game ruining bugs...

SilvenWolf
09-30-2016, 03:37 PM
MiniBikes are great and once you have had one, it’s hard to go back to walking.

Losing a Minibike when the game crashes while riding it, is not something you can avoid or mitigate against currently.

However there are a few things you can do to minimise the risk of losing your minibike.

Don’t leave your bike on normal game generated ground for too long and don’t venture from your bike to far, keep within the loaded chunk.

Never just jump off the bike without stopping first, the bike momentum can carry it forward and if your not on it, can glitch the bike, so always come to a stop before dismounting.

Don’t park on slopes, always on flat ground.

If you need to venture further or are looting an area, build a little 2x3 wood platform with ramps on the side and park your bike on this. Then you can go off and do the looting.
I have these parking stations everywhere that I loot, I normally make these outside POI’s and towns next to a lamp post with a storage chest on the lamp post. That way I can park up my bike, loot away, come back dump into chest, carrying on looting and filling chest and when it’s time to return home, I can make a save. Fill up the bike and backpack with the best gear and head for Home.

I don’t dismantle my bike, I have an underground complex with a garage where my bike is parked on the concrete floor I made.
I have extensive tunnel systems where I have not laid blocks on the floor of the tunnels but I do have wooden floors at various parts along the tunnels, where I park the bike before more mining.

I hate to tempt fate, but I have not lost a bike yet and I’m on day 141. Single Player Navs Map.
If you play Multiplayer, then that’s a different lottery re the bike.

Holmes108
09-30-2016, 03:52 PM
I also have not dared to make a mini bike (heard there were multiple glitches)

How much quicker is it to travle accross the map on one? 2 or three times faster? I am so tempted but worried about game ruining bugs...

I'm not the best at estimating something like that, but it's gotta be 3 times easy, on a good bike. Which is nice and all, but for me it's particularly about that extra carrying capacity!

I've never just randomly had one disappear while it's parked, but losing it while riding during a crash is a definite thorn in my side.

Bridy
09-30-2016, 04:32 PM
I'm having an issue with the fountain in the courtyard of the hospital in the Navezgane map as well as one of the rivers near the handyman store just outside of Diersville(sp?). The river was messed up after the bridge collapsed into it. The collapse happened before the patch was released that fixed the issue that caused the bridge to collapse just by me standing on it. The water in the fountain was messed up when I used it to fill empty bottles with water. It seems like the water was permanently drained in certain spots. This looks very wonky and I don't think it should be happening. The river at least should be corrected as it's a natural water source that flows. The fountain should probably be corrected too since the water would still be flowing, right? Just curious if anyone else is having this problem.

Three of my bridges collapsed after the last patch. I had to put wood frames in the river and rebuild where chunks were missing. The water sound is just where blocks of water are missing. From what I saw on someone's lp on you tube it's still happening sometimes on PC also. Just adds to the element of surprise :)

jago107
09-30-2016, 04:58 PM
Three of my bridges collapsed after the last patch. I had to put wood frames in the river and rebuild where chunks were missing. The water sound is just where blocks of water are missing. From what I saw on someone's lp on you tube it's still happening sometimes on PC also. Just adds to the element of surprise :)

It's nothing to do with the water sound. The water itself is missing.

lisajones2009
09-30-2016, 06:15 PM
Xbox here. I play online with one friend, usually 2-4 hour sessions. We always crash at least once. Sometimes twice. Never more than that in a session. This is the same with or without a minibike. If we're on a minibike when it happens, we always lose it, without question. We've lost probably a dozen this way.

Not overly concerned about the minibikes themselves as they're easy to make, and we have tons of parts. It's losing everything we have in the basket that's maddening. We've just gotten in the habit of keeping the most important stuff on us, and trying to keep less important stuff in the Minibike, like spare wood, rocks, etc..

I am on Xbox too with my husband, and we play coop local. We had the same problem with the crashing and loosing our minibikes. It wasn't every time but probably 95% of the time. we would crash every time we played more than probably two hours but if we were not on the bike it would still be there.

However, since patch 3 we have not lost any mini bikes. I don't know if it was totally fixed or if we have been getting lucky, but the biggest problem with loosing minibike is the basket and the baskets are the hard parts to find for them. there are only so many shamways and gas stations and you are not guaranteed to find them in all of them.

lisajones2009
09-30-2016, 06:23 PM
I lost my first 3 mini bikes right off the bat, I drove one by accident in a small punch mine I started on a hill side, another in a river, 3rd in a small trench i dug while starting a Base. Almost lost one last night, drove it into some spike strips next to a porch on an abandon house. But in the first 3 I just stripped them down leaving only the frame behind and built a new one. Never had one disappear.

I have lost a few in the water. I also striped the parts. I even picked up the frame. Just set it back down (just hold Y on Xbox, don't know for sure on PS4 but I'm sure it would be Triangle, and select the hand), added the parts and drove on. except you loose your gas. This happens every time you take the engine out, even by mistake.

GlockuFy
09-30-2016, 08:07 PM
No new content this update, eh? I hope for the best that the update doesn't cause another game breaking bug like the last ones, but I'm very glad they came a week later and fixed it.

I'm really hoping patch 5 will come with some new content.

Here's to blind optimism. :D

DoucheVader
09-30-2016, 08:36 PM
Any idea of when the new UMA zombies and the trader is bieng introduced to the console?

Before anyone asks, I am still in the process of getting info about what console can expect from A15 as well as some issues not mentioned below that I know you guys are eager for an update on, so please hang tight for that.

Pro Tip: Read first, post after.

- - - Updated - - -

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 4.0
PS4 Version 1.06
XB1 Version 1.0.6.0

How is it that we have 4 patches but we are up to version 1.06? Shouldn't this be the 6th patch? Or am I missing something...?

1.00 - Release
1.01 - Patch 1
1.02 - Patch 2
1.03 - Patch 3
1.04 - Patch 4
1.05 - Patch 5
1.06 - Patch 6

- - - Updated - - -

No new content this update, eh? I hope for the best that the update doesn't cause another game breaking bug like the last ones, but I'm very glad they came a week later and fixed it.

I'm really hoping patch 5 will come with some new content.

Here's to blind optimism. :D

I wouldn't hold your breath they are pretty hard at work stabilizing the A15 experimental patch on PC. I am not expecting new content this calendar year on the consoles.

- - - Updated - - -

I have lost a few in the water. I also striped the parts. I even picked up the frame. Just set it back down (just hold Y on Xbox, don't know for sure on PS4 but I'm sure it would be Triangle, and select the hand), added the parts and drove on. except you loose your gas. This happens every time you take the engine out, even by mistake.

I believe the gas goes into your inventory if you have the room.

- - - Updated - - -

I am on Xbox too with my husband, and we play coop local. We had the same problem with the crashing and loosing our minibikes. It wasn't every time but probably 95% of the time. we would crash every time we played more than probably two hours but if we were not on the bike it would still be there.

However, since patch 3 we have not lost any mini bikes. I don't know if it was totally fixed or if we have been getting lucky, but the biggest problem with loosing minibike is the basket and the baskets are the hard parts to find for them. there are only so many shamways and gas stations and you are not guaranteed to find them in all of them.

Just use the duplication glitch until this fix this. I have a stash of spare minibike parts that I have duplicated.

Also I never store anything but gas barrels and gas tanks in my basket.

I just lost my first minibike on 1.05 update. I had it parked on the bedrock in my tunnels so it didn't just sink down. I have no idea where it could be.

- - - Updated - - -

They must have messed with structural integrity somehow. I was driving around and I was putting torches on my bridges and it caused issues. So I went around to all the bridges and reinforced them. They won't be coming down now.

That infrastructure project inspired me to go around Gravestown and fill in all the holes LOL. I did leave a hatch and ladder for the ones with water in the bottom of them.

wicheOSI
09-30-2016, 11:59 PM
No multiplayer fix yet? :(

Mokkun
10-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Here is to hoping the different plant seeds are in the update, and maybe the Random gen Pois.

GlockuFy
10-01-2016, 01:33 AM
Here is to hoping the different plant seeds are in the update, and maybe the Random gen Pois.

We wish. They have GOT to be saving the POI fix for something big. No way it still can't be working. I think they may have secretely been optimized out.

If this is a direct port from PC i do imagine a lot of the coding is very similar. Im just curious of how hard it could actually be to get the RWG builder to spawn in buildings. Probably the same script as roads, biomes, etc etc..

They must be saving it for a bigger patch or something.

Mattjo6294
10-01-2016, 02:07 AM
Still no poi in random gen or the bug where zombies disappear making horde nights useless in my opinion
I've quit playing until they are fixed

GlockuFy
10-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Still no poi in random gen or the bug where zombies disappear making horde nights useless in my opinion
I've quit playing until they are fixed

I love the game a lot I have thousands of hours with my girlfriend. Unfortunately, we are on the same boat. We can wait for the new content- that's just fine- but haven't seen any of the big bugs that are changing the game for the worst fixed. POIs are at the top of all bugs. RWG become boring, you have to keep walking until you find a town. Nothing else interesting between it all. I know Navezgane through and through, and it's time for POIs to be fixed. It's been 4 months now :( ..

Here's to hoping for the POIs next month.

Charterbus
10-01-2016, 04:58 PM

Lol it's all you get on this forum. One or two people make a complaint and 25 people show up to bitch about anyone daring to have anything to complain about, "God bro talk about first world problems don't you know people are starving". Then proceed to act like them and this "Clare" chick are friends and how much they appreciate all her hard work and maybe they could play the game together one day... ♥♥♥♥s embarrassing

Onin9190
10-01-2016, 05:37 PM
While I'm looking forward to A15 iteration for console I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks for the hard work.

DRsevenDays2die
10-01-2016, 08:45 PM
I think Mad mole does a excellent job representing the PC community with his YouTube channel. Would it be possible to get someone from the console development team to try to emulate what he does but for for consoles?

DRsevenDays2die
10-01-2016, 08:55 PM
I don't want to sound disrespectful or mean but I feel when it comes to the console version of this game, it's sort it feels like the red headed step child that nobody really feels proud of, If that makes sense,!?!

And what I mean by this is, I want to see more hype for the console version, regardless if it gets the full Alpha 15 or Alpha 15 features.

Because it seriously feels like you guys hide behind forms (for the console version). In the only hype for this game are the people that can see the diamond in the rough. But with that said there still isn't any promises from you guys about A15

Claire I think it's time for you to start a YouTube channel!!!! 😀😍😘

Eddyjr2008
10-01-2016, 09:48 PM
I don't want to sound disrespectful or mean but I feel when it comes to the console version of this game, it's sort it feels like the red headed step child that nobody really feels proud of, If that makes sense,!?!

And what I mean by this is, I want to see more hype for the console version, regardless if it gets the full Alpha 15 or Alpha 15 features.

Because it seriously feels like you guys hide behind forms (for the console version). In the only hype for this game are the people that can see the diamond in the rough. But with that said there still isn't any promises from you guys about A15

Claire I think it's time for you to start a YouTube channel!!!! 😀😍😘

Clare the Youtube star. Has a nice ring to it. Do it, do it, do it.

maverekt
10-02-2016, 01:21 AM
Im starting to lose my hope in 7dtd.

I went through all bugs with you but its the third patch now after the multiplayer bug came up and still not even a word about it.
I rather have my 30 times crashing game back where i can actually play with my mates than having a patched game where i cant play with them.
So far i have to say if this doenst change in the next weeks i think ill stop at some point because its literally not even frustrating anymore its exhausting.

Dakata86
10-02-2016, 08:20 AM
The graphics after the new update are amazing :D
https://s22.postimg.org/6qvje9yhp/20161001_172604.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/6qvje9yhp/)

https://s18.postimg.org/czylxig9x/20161001_172622.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/czylxig9x/)

Specky_Geek
10-02-2016, 11:57 AM
The graphics after the new update are amazing :D
https://s22.postimg.org/6qvje9yhp/20161001_172604.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/6qvje9yhp/)

https://s18.postimg.org/czylxig9x/20161001_172622.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/czylxig9x/)

Nice I see they fixed the FOV 😂😂

Clare
10-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Clare the Youtube star. Has a nice ring to it. Do it, do it, do it.

Weird, was thinking of doing a test stream on twitch today. It wouldn't be anything official cos it's the weekend and would be on my personal channel, but man I haven't had a chance to sit down and play the game proper in aaaaaaages so it'll be a "Day 1 watch me die a bunch" stream lol.

With regards to what Madmole does, I know it can seem like a huge difference between what the PC guys show vs what Console shows. The current level of info is what was decided on by the console team and I understand it can be frustration for some. Ofc if you have any questions for the team I will always make a list for the "Message from the Team" posts and try and get new ones as often as I can. (Actually I should make a sticky list for everyone to post in) No idea if this level will change in the future, but for now I will share what I can when I can.

So there'll be no hidden secrets or extra info in the stream as I'll be playing the current version (same one you guys have), but if ya'll wanna come hang out and watch me be really bad at fighting zombies... I'm sure you'll get a few laughs out of it at least. After a bit of training I may then start a multiplayer people can join in on.

Clare

GanstonHamuel
10-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Weird, was thinking of doing a test stream on twitch today. It wouldn't be anything official cos it's the weekend and would be on my personal channel, but man I haven't had a chance to sit down and play the game proper in aaaaaaages so it'll be a "Day 1 watch me die a bunch" stream lol.

With regards to what Madmole does, I know it can seem like a huge difference between what the PC guys show vs what Console shows. The current level of info is what was decided on by the console team and I understand it can be frustration for some. Ofc if you have any questions for the team I will always make a list for the "Message from the Team" posts and try and get new ones as often as I can. (Actually I should make a sticky list for everyone to post in) No idea if this level will change in the future, but for now I will share what I can when I can.

So there'll be no hidden secrets or extra info in the stream as I'll be playing the current version (same one you guys have), but if ya'll wanna come hang out and watch me be really bad at fighting zombies... I'm sure you'll get a few laughs out of it at least. After a bit of training I may then start a multiplayer people can join in on.

Clare

You should so you can see what it's like and maybe fill out some more in depth bug reports from your point of view.

shrtwrec20
10-02-2016, 04:23 PM
I may then start a multiplayer people can join in on.

Clare

I foresee a problem here xD

Eddyjr2008
10-02-2016, 04:36 PM

Clare

This sounds pretty cool. And yea I sort of figured the whole info b4 its out thing wouldnt be able to be done on console cause its a little different process than PC is. This sounds cool though, itd be like a connect to the community thing. Multiplayer server would be cool.... oh my griefers tho..lol

Iamnumbaone
10-02-2016, 08:31 PM
How about fixing the glitch where you reload it while playing split screen and your bike disappears I've had to make 3 now cause of this

Drewsponsible
10-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Please put bugs in the bug section! :)

OldJerry
10-03-2016, 02:21 PM
you shut up and is complaining as to respect what cares where you put
You see there are things called rules and guidelines he has to follow especially on forums. Now I can tell by your bad grammer that you are a child with a loose grasp on the english language so I will make this easy. Go back to the first page and read the rules. He cant post bugs on this thread...very simple

DoucheVader
10-03-2016, 03:20 PM
And still no Multiplayer fix -.-

You should still try again after the patch. They are actively working on this.

SilvenWolf
10-03-2016, 03:31 PM
- - - Updated - - -

How about fixing the glitch where you reload it while playing split screen and your bike disappears I've had to make 3 now cause of this

you shut up and is complaining as to respect what cares where you put

Its not rocket science.

If you complain about something not working and can’t be bothered to put it in the right place, then stop whining when you don’t get it fixed.

These threads are not for logging bugs. And the Developers will log bugs reported in the right place. i.e. where they are looking for them.

On the subject of logging bugs, making some random statement about something not working with out putting any detail to help the developers find and fix your issues is not reporting a bug, thus it is no more than a tantrum, well that’s how I read them.

While we appreciate these things can get frustrating, throwing your toys out of the pram is not going to help you, the community or the developer.

So if you want to help the game and its future, then please read the forum rules and help them help you by reporting correctly.

Daniels112188
10-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Games great I love it just wanna know about traders for the 4 do we have them? If not will we get them?

K-Lude
10-03-2016, 05:45 PM
You see there are things called rules and guidelines he has to follow especially on forums. Now I can tell by your bad grammer that you are a child with a loose grasp on the english language so I will make this easy. Go back to the first page and read the rules. He cant post bugs on this thread...very simple

They're a Spanish speaker, most likely using Google Translate

- - - Updated - - -

Games great I love it just wanna know about traders for the 4 do we have them? If not will we get them?

We've had them for like a month already but some people complained about them. They said they weren't realistic and that they got motion sickness from them so they were removed for now :barbershop_quartet_

IAMGRU1UK
10-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Hi clare sorry to bug you. Is there any more news on alpha 15

hexedgamer
10-03-2016, 07:45 PM
I think Mad mole does a excellent job representing the PC community with his YouTube channel. Would it be possible to get someone from the console development team to try to emulate what he does but for for consoles?

This would be an amazing idea! +1

Claire I think it's time for you to start a YouTube channel!!!! 

Im not sure I agree with the way we are treted(Console Players) But i do believe we need more representation, and I think a youtube/stream would be perfect for you clare.. and a great way to connect with all of your players as well!

Would love to watch you learn how to play, you can always join us in our streams as well..

Clare
You are doing a great job with the resources you have been given.. dont let a few salty players ruin your support or your feelings about this amazing game in Alpha ststus none the less.. I mean for Ffs Alpha is before beta.. which means this game has a while to go.. quit getting upset about an in development title.. because if the heat keeps getting passed they could always pull the plug all together...

Thanks again FP Staff

Bigdlittleallas
10-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Yes in 15.

hexedgamer
10-03-2016, 09:18 PM
My other comment is stuck in moderation que for some reason, I just want to say keep up the good work and share the streams and vids like mad mole does u would be a hit

qsauce19
10-03-2016, 11:21 PM
Wow this thread is funny... any way, hope this patch gets passed through sony soon. I do love the speed we are getting these corrections.

Kiln
10-04-2016, 12:26 AM
Nice that you guys have it about 2/3 of the way to where it should have been at launch. Back a few years ago a game like this would have never been released in this kind of state.

Now we are a part of the push and patch gaming generation. Push out a barely functional game and rely on 3-4 patches to make it playable. I expected that there would be at least some content added by this point but instead all the focus has to go on making it do the basic thing it should have done out of the box, which is work.

This game should have been advertised as an alpha, period. Anyone who bought this thinking it was a finished product got nailed.

xRigorMortisx87
10-04-2016, 03:39 AM
Isn't gears of war 4 receiving a 10gig day one patch . Didn't dead rising 3 get a 40 gig patch after release . I understand you paid for a finished product but be patient . This game is a diamond in the rough and if you cannot see that far down the road . Then keep posting complaints and see how far that gets you .

NavezGuy
10-04-2016, 07:56 AM
It's still not live yet

Specky_Geek
10-04-2016, 07:58 AM
Ps4 patch today hopefully 👍

- - - Updated - - -

It's still not live yet

Usually about midday on PS4

Kiln
10-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Isn't gears of war 4 receiving a 10gig day one patch . Didn't dead rising 3 get a 40 gig patch after release . I understand you paid for a finished product but be patient . This game is a diamond in the rough and if you cannot see that far down the road . Then keep posting complaints and see how far that gets you .

This isn't day one. If it worked on day one with any size patch most people would have been happy.

Excaliber0108
10-04-2016, 07:27 PM
You all are doing a great job. Thanks for all your hard work guys, and thank you Clare for keeping us up to date

JC417
10-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Can't fault anyone for expected higher standards. Though I will go along with you in having an appreciation for the Devs. I don't have a problem waiting until multiplayer is addressed.

586rick
10-05-2016, 03:32 PM
for people asking for A15. I play it on PC on the experimental Branch (not stable yet) so what I think is they probably want to have a stable version on PC before adding more A15 stuff on console.

K-Lude
10-05-2016, 04:26 PM
Nice that you guys have it about 2/3 of the way to where it should have been at launch. Back a few years ago a game like this would have never been released in this kind of state.

Now we are a part of the push and patch gaming generation. Push out a barely functional game and rely on 3-4 patches to make it playable. I expected that there would be at least some content added by this point but instead all the focus has to go on making it do the basic thing it should have done out of the box, which is work.

This game should have been advertised as an alpha, period. Anyone who bought this thinking it was a finished product got nailed.

LoL guess you haven't played any games in a number of years, huh. "Push and patch" has been around longer than 3 years. I remember both Fallout 3 and New Vegas having game-breaking bugs for the first couple of months, and those are big-budget, big-studio titles that are 6+ years old. Let's not forget the Elder Scrolls series, either. I'm sure there are a lot more out there as well, that needed multiple patches before the game was fully operational.

I get what you're sayin and all that, but this isn't something new.