PDA

View Full Version : [10/04] Message from the Team - Patch 4 live today at 12pm PT

Clare
10-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Hi all,

Most of you guessed today would be release day, and it looks like you were right! The Patch is scheduled to go live at 12pm PT, but please don't panic if you can't get it right away, it can sometimes take a few mins from the flicking the switch to you guys seeing it on your consoles.

As always, do NOT post bugs in these threads, they will get lost and I can't chase loads of bugs in the one thread amongst discussion, please post them in the Console Bug Reports section using the guide provided and I will get to them asap.

I know a lot of you are waiting on info about A15 as well as bugs not listed below you would like an update on etc, so before you ask, when I have this info I will share it with the community as a whole asap.

Thanks,
Clare

----------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 4.0
PS4 Version 1.06
XB1 Version 1.0.6.0

Patch 4 for 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is officially released today at 12pm PT! In case you missed our sneak-preview list of fixes and improvements, here it is again. As always, the list below contains most but not all of the fixes included in the patch. Enjoy!

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay

* Fixed an issue where zombies would not spawn for all players if they were far away from each other during a Blood Moon in a multiplayer game

* Fixed an issue where the cobblestone frame was invisible until it was fully built

* Fixed an issue where the Steel Pickaxe would disappear into the ground when dropped with the D-Pad

* Fixed an issue in split screen where only the map discovery progress of player 2 would be saved

* Fixed a bug that was causing minibikes to take damage when turning

* Fixed an issue where the “Exit” button was occasionally not appearing in the “Skills,” “Players,” and “Quest” tabs with Creative Mode on

* Fixed an exploit that would allow players to infinitely harvest meat and hides from animals by reloading the chunk the corpses are in

* Fixed an issue that was occasionally causing dead zombie to remain standing

Stability/System

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when allied players would attempt to shoot each other

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when moving items quickly from the inventory to the Toolbelt

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when looting bodies or containers

* Fixed an issue where dead mobs would occasionally vanish when a host and client in an online multiplayer game would experience a desync

* Made it so that the game will pause when the player enters any console menus (like “Share” on PS4 or the quick menu on XB1 or PS4) in a single player game

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue where the adjusting the gamma settings was having no effect in-game

* Made crosshairs bolder and more prominent

* Fixed an issue in split screen where water would disappear while the character was diving

* Fixed an issue where water surfaces would occasionally appear underwater

* Fixed an issue where thunder SFX would play whenever the pause menu was opened or closed during a storm

Have we told you lately that you all are the best? All of your feedback, ideas, and bug reports have been extremely helpful! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us!

skippy0330
10-04-2016, 09:34 AM
First!

Clare
10-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Lol, nice one skippy! Also loving the autumnal avatar =)

IAMGRU1UK
10-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Yeah and second :)

- - - Updated - - -

3rd now

stoogie13
10-04-2016, 09:52 AM
Brilliant... Loving all the quick support. Keep it up guys. 😉

Ares GodOWar
10-04-2016, 09:59 AM
We getting anything from A15 like the workbench , Chemstation , garage doors , drawbridge or more farming seeds ?

DeathGrowl
10-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Sweet! Good job, I've really been looking forward to the minibike fix. :applouse:

Faolan
10-04-2016, 10:10 AM
So here's a quick question for you Clair. If someone has a idea for a possable item or new buildable structure, etc. Say for example a storage crate for clothing/armor. Where would be the best topic to post this so that it can be seen by the devs?

- - - Updated - - -

We getting anything from A15 like the workbench , Chemstation , garage doors , drawbridge or more farming seeds ?

Theres alreay a workbench in the game....

IBKillingfools
10-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Nice.... Something to look forward too now when I get to log on again. Crosshairs you can actually see!!!! Not sure those other ones were issues for my game as of yet but I'm sure one of those instances has bugged us out.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure it's the minibike fix you were hoping for, but you can still hope! Personally I haven't lost one yet.

SilvenWolf
10-04-2016, 10:14 AM
Gamma, Crosshairs, minibike damage and cobblestone for me.

Wish I knew about the meat and hide exploit before they fixed it.

I liked standing dead Zombies, you could get a good close look at them, without being whacked, glad I did while I could.

Anno
10-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Nice Job guys

Ares GodOWar
10-04-2016, 10:20 AM
So here's a quick question for you Clair. If someone has a idea for a possable item or new buildable structure, etc. Say for example a storage crate for clothing/armor. Where would be the best topic to post this so that it can be seen by the devs?

- - - Updated - - -

The workbench from A15

Clare
10-04-2016, 11:31 AM
For suggestions etc, pop them in general discussion, I gave a list I update regularly and starting a new post is a great way to see if others agree it's a good idea or not. However I recommend also searching to make sure you're not doubling up on another suggestion.

There is another section called "Pimp Dreams" TFP may frequent in PC, but I wouldn't recommend posting console suggestions there.

-----------

As for A15 questions

From original post.

I know a lot of you are waiting on info about A15 as well as bugs not listed below you would like an update on etc, so before you ask, when I have this info I will share it with the community as a whole asap.

Ares GodOWar
10-04-2016, 11:38 AM
So I take it no new content just bug fixes am I right ?

maughanorama
10-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Excellent i too wish i knew about the meat bug.. pfff. Still no proper lighting then?

Thanks again for patch..

Stephenw92
10-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Hey Clare, any idea when we will be getting a15 additions ;) ;) ;)

Stahlbeisser71
10-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Great job guys and thanx for the permanent improvements of this outstanding game !!! :cheer2:
Now the only thing I miss , is more content like NPC`s , POI`s , trading system, firetraps, flamethrowers and clear views.

So keep up the good work :adoration:

Canyon757
10-04-2016, 12:24 PM
Quick responses to the community, frequent patches, and an overall desire to make this already awesome game better is why I love 7DTD. Great job on releases and updates for the community, keep it up!

Stephenw92
10-04-2016, 12:46 PM
So I take it no new content just bug fixes am I right ?

Yeah, this is just bug fixes. Im guessing it would be close to Christmas when we get an addition personally

swiftbig31
10-04-2016, 01:04 PM
I will be live streaming the patch tonight, tune in and join me, my psn is swiftbig31, and my youtube is @swiftbig031

NavezGuy
10-04-2016, 01:06 PM
It's gone 2pm and still no patch?

Lastdon6585
10-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Is the bug fixed that crashes the game when someone joins in multiplayer?

xRigorMortisx87
10-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Awesome thanks for the quick support . This is why I love this company . They listen to their fan base.

Clare
10-04-2016, 01:31 PM
It's gone 2pm and still no patch?

goes live 12pm PT, that's around 8pm for UK and Ireland

Jamie mallinder
10-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Were is the new patch for consoles not had it on my ps4 yet

Canyon757
10-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Were is the new patch for consoles not had it on my ps4 yet

What Clare said! (12pm PT = Pacific Time, so if your in MT = 1pm, CT = 2pm etc).

Mikeyman4202
10-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Hey Claire and team, any way u guys can fix the issue with the map not loading correctly. I play as a client with my chick hosting (we're in the same house) it kind of sux. When I open my map for the first time my map is all grey and takes a minute to open fully. When it finally opens fully, most of the map that My character's not standing on is open but, all scrambled and digitalized. Anyways luv the game keep up the good work

GlockuFy
10-04-2016, 02:57 PM

- - - Updated - - -

The workbench he is refferjng to is a better workbench system where you have to use it for certain items, you can level up your workbench, some recipes are different from your backpack compared to workbench, etc etc.

DavidSully
10-04-2016, 03:09 PM
please tell me you have minibikes randomly vanishing after a game error fixed this is a massive flaw that is time consuming

Gazz
10-04-2016, 03:16 PM
There is another section called "Pimp Dreams" TFP may frequent in PC, but I wouldn't recommend posting console suggestions there.
Well, a good idea is a good idea whether you're playing the game on a PC or a toaster. *shrug*
Still - it would help mentioning that you're playing on console because the context is important.

The workbench he is refferjng to is a better workbench system where you have to use it for certain items, you can level up your workbench, some recipes are different from your backpack compared to workbench, etc etc.
The rather extensive rebalancing of A15 is not going to be in there. I'd probably know about that.
You can't "just make a console patch". That's a very time-consuming endeavor so it makes sense to wait until the dust settles and then only put the "finished" balance values in a patch.
It's not an issue of TFP hating consoles. =P

Zvanderlip
10-04-2016, 04:11 PM
I'm sure you get this all the time but will there be new content added to counsel any time soon

Clare
10-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Well, a good idea is a good idea whether you're playing the game on a PC or a toaster. *shrug*
Still - it would help mentioning that you're playing on console because the context is important.

This is true, and chances are if something big is going to be added it may be worked on by the PC guys first.

Stephenw92
10-04-2016, 04:30 PM
I'm sure you get this all the time but will there be new content added to counsel any time soon

Theres no news about anything being added for certain yet, look at all the messages above. If something was announced and was definitely added, everyone would know about it. Trust me

wicheOSI
10-04-2016, 05:30 PM
What about news on multiplayer? (:

GlockuFy
10-04-2016, 05:48 PM

The rather extensive rebalancing of A15 is not going to be in there. I'd probably know about that.
You can't "just make a console patch". That's a very time-consuming endeavor so it makes sense to wait until the dust settles and then only put the "finished" balance values in a patch.
It's not an issue of TFP hating consoles. =P

Quote where I said that it was in this patch, or that I didn't know anything that you just said? I was replying to someone who said "workbenches are in the game" to someone who asked about the workbench update.

Stephenw92
10-04-2016, 05:50 PM
What about news on multiplayer? (:

When it's confirmed it will be posted here : https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?85-Confirmed

Until then we can only wait...

Phazr
10-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Very exciting. We will get more content when it's polished, balanced and perfected on PC. A15 is still being worked on and ironed out on October and things will change.

So why would they port something that may change to only have to do all that work all over again. It makes sense, originally they nerfed spikes to only little slow down and very little damage. They changed that back to spikes kill, if they had ported it immediately they would have had to port it right back to the newer version. So be glad we will get it when it's done, it actually speeds things up in the end. Be patient.

Clare, Gazz and team, thank you for the continued updates, support and fixes. I look forward to new content as well but I will take any bug fixing patch I can get. Anything is good at this point as it means we have not been forgotten and likely won't be.

Specky_Geek
10-04-2016, 06:36 PM
No patch yet , PS4 UK time 19.35pm is it out yet anyone plz ?

Clare
10-04-2016, 06:37 PM
I think it's 8pm our time Specky

Specky_Geek
10-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Just seen this thanks 👍

EvoDJ44
10-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Update is Live for me, Downloading now!!! Thanks.

donyellstephens84
10-04-2016, 07:18 PM
It's live for me

qsauce19
10-04-2016, 08:36 PM
Oh yeah! Just installed. .. whooo whooo

qsauce19
10-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Hey skippy I love your work. Are doinga video on this update? You village builds are awesome. Sub with loyalty

Puppaluppa
10-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Playing patch 1.0.6.0

So far so good. Seems there is less stuttering when it auto saves which is a real improvement, however the controls were unresponsive the first time I loaded a game - I force quit and it reloaded successfully. Thanks for the update!
Note: multiplayer is still not working but as that wasn't amongst the listed fixes I wasn't expecting there to be any improvement here.

EltzNC
10-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Still waiting for the update for Xbox one. I am in southern California, anyone else on xbox have it yet?

Puppaluppa
10-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Still waiting for the update for Xbox one. I am in southern California, anyone else on xbox have it yet?

Yep, got it on XBONE about an hour ago in the UK

Stephenw92
10-04-2016, 09:02 PM
Yep, got it on XBONE about an hour ago in the UK

Well ain't you lucky! I'm on xb1 in the UK, just got it

- - - Updated - - -

Well at some point in the last half hour, just checked it

Puppaluppa
10-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Haha Right place right time I suppose

DeathGrowl
10-04-2016, 09:41 PM
- - - Updated - - -

Not sure it's the minibike fix you were hoping for, but you can still hope! Personally I haven't lost one yet.

Oh it definitely is! That sound the bike makes, taking damage as you turn makes me cringe every time.

JON2
10-04-2016, 09:49 PM
Any randomgen POI? If not I ain't even bothering with the game. Hardly played it since buying it because randomgen is so boring.

Stephenw92
10-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Any randomgen POI? If not I ain't even bothering with the game. Hardly played it since buying it because randomgen is so boring.

Don't think POIs have been touched yet

Dude, you know you just read the patch notes at the top of the first page???

jayo2373
10-05-2016, 01:54 AM
Awesome! I'm very excited for this game.
Add me if you want to play!

irjvik
10-05-2016, 03:42 AM
Hello.

Nice pack of bug and crashed fixes.
Please go on, at this speed in a few patches, the game will become really stable and all problems will be history.

WynonaStealth
10-05-2016, 04:49 AM
Still no poi fix!!!!! Wtf

mezoli
10-05-2016, 05:58 AM
have the issue with game crashing on ps4 been fixed when using minibike
minibike at times disapearing?

From what i read, no it has not yet been fixed

Will wait more before i get into this game again sadly

vanasam
10-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Xbox multiplayer?
Still no patch?
#2monthsgreatjob *clap*

IBKillingfools
10-05-2016, 08:21 AM
I'm playing MULTIPLAYER just fine.

Stephenw92
10-05-2016, 10:28 AM
I'm playing MULTIPLAYER just fine.

Some people have a lot of issues, I play alone in a private and have pretty minimal issues, j joined a friend the other day and the whole game just took a s**t on my screen...

I had an area about 80x80 blocks I could walk and nothing else would spawn, I was dying of hunger and starvation yet couldn't access boxes, I could see my friend but they would be running and my screen would only update their position once every 2/3 seconds... They couldn't see the hundreds of spikes I placed... The list goes on...

Yeah multiplayer is broken for most

IBKillingfools
10-05-2016, 10:30 AM
What I'm getting at is that's probably the reason they are having issues nailing it down.

And just because the notes don't say anything, maybe some of the multiplayer issues are based around some of the little things they did fix.

Stephenw92
10-05-2016, 10:32 AM
What I'm getting at is that's probably the reason they are having issues nailing it down.

And just because the notes don't say anything, maybe some of the multiplayer issues are based around some of the little things they did fix.

Nah I think something like that would be part of a bigger picture thing... A big update to tackle a few things at the same time to solve the problem

Eg the amount of data required by the coding etc might be to much for most peoples internet, they would need to clean that up along side other bugs at the same time to fix it... That's just my theory

IBKillingfools
10-05-2016, 10:38 AM
My interwebs are not the fastest most greatest. Think I average a 25mbs wifi not sure the upload speed. And my daughter is constantly streaming videos and whatever garbage preteens do online these days. Either way, to kill the bug you must track it down and exterminate with extreme prejudice. If not everyone is effected, it's probably making that part extremely difficult.

Stephenw92
10-05-2016, 10:59 AM
My interwebs are not the fastest most greatest. Think I average a 25mbs wifi not sure the upload speed. And my daughter is constantly streaming videos and whatever garbage preteens do online these days. Either way, to kill the bug you must track it down and exterminate with extreme prejudice. If not everyone is effected, it's probably making that part extremely difficult.

Yup, good look to them

K-Lude
10-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Damn, I was hoping the continuous burning audio was gonna be in the patch. Guess I'll hold off using flaming arrows until the next patch, where hopefully it gets fixed. Either way, glad to see a few other bugs that affect me, have been addressed. Good stuff

timi1971
10-05-2016, 01:08 PM
While some say they can play MP on xbox one there are plenty that can't. Me and several of my friends can't play anything but SP. It's not our ISP or NAT as we can play other MP games without any issues. The game was fine before the first patch and MP has gotten worse with ever patch after. Here's a clue devs... people who have disk copies seem too play MP fine.. while those of us that have digital copies can't play MP at all. Hire a new team, I've never seen a game so riddled with problems. It's not even EA. At least it's not advertised as EA and change the store page while your at it from MP-Co op to single player. Would have saved me money if I'd seen that.

K-Lude
10-05-2016, 02:18 PM
While some say they can play MP on xbox one there are plenty that can't. Me and several of my friends can't play anything but SP. It's not our ISP or NAT as we can play other MP games without any issues. The game was fine before the first patch and MP has gotten worse with ever patch after. Here's a clue devs... people who have disk copies seem too play MP fine.. while those of us that have digital copies can't play MP at all. Hire a new team, I've never seen a game so riddled with problems. It's not even EA. At least it's not advertised as EA and change the store page while your at it from MP-Co op to single player. Would have saved me money if I'd seen that.

My friend and I both own digital copies, and aside from the game crashing every 2 - 4 hours, we play together perfectly fine, even with the corny little nonsense such as game stutter. So I'm not sold on the MP problem being digital-only.

timi1971
10-05-2016, 04:52 PM
My friend and I both own digital copies, and aside from the game crashing every 2 - 4 hours, we play together perfectly fine, even with the corny little nonsense such as game stutter. So I'm not sold on the MP problem being digital-only.

Hey that's great for you. Me and many others can't stay in a game for more than a few minutes.

K-Lude
10-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Hey that's great for you. Me and many others can't stay in a game for more than a few minutes.

So I've noticed. I'm just sayin that the problem seems to persist whether it's digital or disc.

Leafsomniac
10-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Lol Skippy
Good looking updates :P

off-topic: tbh I never figured out how to set an avatar here. I'm gonne try again :')

edit: took me 5s to find it lol, can't believe i couldn't find it lol

hugojheredia
10-05-2016, 06:54 PM
me or I think there are new trees?

timi1971
10-05-2016, 09:09 PM
So I've noticed. I'm just sayin that the problem seems to persist whether it's digital or disc.

Don't mean to sound pissed with you. Just getting frustrated with the Lac of updates about fixing the problem and blaming things that are not the issue. I apologize if I sounded like I was bashing you. Was not my intention

K-Lude
10-05-2016, 09:46 PM
Don't mean to sound pissed with you. Just getting frustrated with the Lac of updates about fixing the problem and blaming things that are not the issue. I apologize if I sounded like I was bashing you. Was not my intention

No doubt... Your frustration is justified. ♥♥♥♥, I get pissed just when it disconnects after a couple hours, so I can only imagine how you and many others must feel when it disconnects after only a few minutes. If it's taking them this long to fix it, the bug must be pretty difficult to not only pin down, but to fix, seeing as how some people have relatively few problems with mp, while others can hardly play it

iAbomination
10-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Most excellent! Keep up the good work! Party on, dudes!

JaxonLove
10-06-2016, 01:01 AM
Yeah my MP doesn't work either and I'm digital copy. It hasn't really after patch one like most but I do see some people are able to play MP. I think that's why they request us to fill out the form because finding the one coded error that makes some work and some not work is probably harder than just fix it but I'm no expert. I'm still sticking with the game for now. I love the idea and game but I'd love it even more if I got MP back. Good luck to the team.

Djskullz19
10-06-2016, 03:06 AM
Hey guys,

First all, I haven't been seeing too many of the bugs so good job. It's a great game. My question is I know that pc is on 15.0 or whatever, so does console have to go from 1.0.6.0 to 15.0 or is it like "patch 10" would be alpha 15? Guess I been wondering that. Just curious.

IBKillingfools
10-06-2016, 03:10 AM
No. We do not have to go thru that many patches. As of right now we may or may not be getting any of the new features. But I would think that they SHOULD hook us up with some for staying loyal fans of the game after all the crap we have to wait thru for some of us. I am in the same boat as you and am not as effected as others. Thankfully.

VillainX
10-06-2016, 10:08 PM
Ppl are only loyal fans until the day they are not. You paid your money, and got your value - move on. Unless that DLC makes interests you?

QuietFae
10-07-2016, 12:30 AM
Ok, so we still didn't get the update as we were supposed to. Well bye bye 7DTD console. At least until y'all start holding to your word, doubt that'll ever happen though. From now on I'm not holding my breath. We were supposed to get the see for miles kinda ordeal, venders, traders, new crafting stuff, you name it that pc a15 yas. Well I'm disappointed in TFP now. Seriously you shouldn't have gone with telltale, they're just money hungry idiots. Keep me updated if you're actually going to give us what you promised.....:mask:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be sorry! Speak your mind, let TFP know that they made a HUGE mistake on going with tell♥♥♥♥faces or TSF for short. I'm only being nice here by the way. And yeah we'll be getting news out to a lot of people console and pc about how we're all getting ♥♥♥♥ed now. And watch, in a day or two, my posts are going to be deleted. lmao lame.

timi1971
10-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Ok, so we still didn't get the update as we were supposed to. Well bye bye 7DTD console. At least until y'all start holding to your word, doubt that'll ever happen though. From now on I'm not holding my breath. We were supposed to get the see for miles kinda ordeal, venders, traders, new crafting stuff, you name it that pc a15 yas. Well I'm disappointed in TFP now. Seriously you shouldn't have gone with telltale, they're just money hungry idiots. Keep me updated if you're actually going to give us what you promised.....:mask:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be sorry! Speak your mind, let TFP know that they made a HUGE mistake on going with tell♥♥♥♥faces or TSF for short. I'm only being nice here by the way. And yeah we'll be getting news out to a lot of people console and pc about how we're all getting ♥♥♥♥ed now. And watch, in a day or two, my posts are going to be deleted. lmao lame.

I was sorry for the vemon I spit at the poster above. I am in no way sorry for the devs. They dropped the ball hard. But I can still play on pc and MP works flawless, A15 dropped and I'll be enjoyin the new features with pc friends.

SilvenWolf
10-07-2016, 08:45 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Were exactly did you see this so called promise, the patch notes clearly stated what the patch was to cover and they delivered.

Sharks100Sharky
10-07-2016, 09:30 AM
Hi Clare

Might not be the right place to ask, but any idea on where we stand onAlpha 15 for consoles. Really looking forward to that.

Thanks

SilvenWolf
10-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Hi Clare

Might not be the right place to ask, but any idea on where we stand onAlpha 15 for consoles. Really looking forward to that.

Thanks

Answer is in sentence three of the first OP post

Canyon757
10-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Hi Clare

Thanks

Hi all,

^^^^

EphyMusic
10-08-2016, 08:10 AM
Does the info on the A15 stuff include info on when draw distance will get better on PS4? Because I have no idea where the hell I'm going, lol.

darklight666
10-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Hi all,

Most of you guessed today would be release day, and it looks like you were right! The Patch is scheduled to go live at 12pm PT, but please don't panic if you can't get it right away, it can sometimes take a few mins from the flicking the switch to you guys seeing it on your consoles.

As always, do NOT post bugs in these threads, they will get lost and I can't chase loads of bugs in the one thread amongst discussion, please post them in the Console Bug Reports section using the guide provided and I will get to them asap.

Thanks,
Clare

----------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 4.0
PS4 Version 1.06
XB1 Version 1.0.6.0

Patch 4 for 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is officially released today at 12pm PT! In case you missed our sneak-preview list of fixes and improvements, here it is again. As always, the list below contains most but not all of the fixes included in the patch. Enjoy!

Gameplay

* Fixed an issue where zombies would not spawn for all players if they were far away from each other during a Blood Moon in a multiplayer game

* Fixed an issue where the cobblestone frame was invisible until it was fully built

* Fixed an issue where the Steel Pickaxe would disappear into the ground when dropped with the D-Pad

* Fixed an issue in split screen where only the map discovery progress of player 2 would be saved

* Fixed an issue where the “Exit” button was occasionally not appearing in the “Skills,” “Players,” and “Quest” tabs with Creative Mode on

* Fixed an exploit that would allow players to infinitely harvest meat and hides from animals by reloading the chunk the corpses are in

Stability/System

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when allied players would attempt to shoot each other

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when moving items quickly from the inventory to the Toolbelt

* Fixed an issue where dead mobs would occasionally vanish when a host and client in an online multiplayer game would experience a desync

* Made it so that the game will pause when the player enters any console menus (like “Share” on PS4 or the quick menu on XB1 or PS4) in a single player game

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue where the adjusting the gamma settings was having no effect in-game

* Fixed an issue in split screen where water would disappear while the character was diving

* Fixed an issue where thunder SFX would play whenever the pause menu was opened or closed during a storm

Have we told you lately that you all are the best? All of your feedback, ideas, and bug reports have been extremely helpful! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us!

all your ideals? really i have yet to see anything new in the game as far as zombies, stores, clothig, food, weapons, new stuff to build, books, food, drink the list could keep going but iam sure you get the point you might want to send this to mad mole or whoever this is getting old with the patches for each new patch something breaks in the game and there is hardly any new patch that has fixed multiplayer game.

a friend of my said they added oil in the game now but i have yet to find it also doesnt show up on the list of things thats been added online the game as it is very boring specially when your playing by yourself had i known they wouldnt pay as much attention as they do the pc version i wouldnt have got it i wish i could get my money back

i want to know why is it hard to make and add more content and really fix alot more bugs. in the game ark survival evolved the game was like 7 days to die the only difference in this they not only fix majorly alot of bugs but added a ♥♥♥♥oad of stuff

the fun pimps dont listen to anyone honestly iam surprised people still want to play this

Thekodemeister
10-09-2016, 05:36 PM
This is truly a one of a kind game

Haradis
10-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Yeah its a great game thats sure. But im pissed off the console version. The same with minecraft, terraria etc. The ♥♥♥♥ paystation isnt getting updates so far, it always thakes months or longer and than it is not the same stand as the pc is. or look at some differences wtf is goin on? Paystation only contents or pc dont matter. Its all 4 the money. If there dosent comes a update with new things up to 31.12.16 i quit the game. There is no fu information whats comming or what is not comming ... not with me there so many games, i wont waste my time with waiting. Sure everything needs time to finished but deer devs TALK TO UR FANS !!!! WHAT IS PLANNED 4 THE GAME AND WHEN WILL IT RELEASED? sometimes i think ur only 3 guys they working on the game ...

caleb8383
10-10-2016, 07:52 AM
Hi all,

Thanks,
Clare

----------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 4.0
PS4 Version 1.06
XB1 Version 1.0.6.0

Gameplay

Stability/System

Art/Audio

Minibike disappearances, including all items on them are a real problem. Also where are the traders(traitors)????!

SilvenWolf
10-10-2016, 08:38 AM
If you have A15 questions please see https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?52884-Alpha-15-and-beyond-for-Consoles

Sharks100Sharky
10-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Hi Clare

Any idea if random POI's at end of dirt/side roads have been fxed, if not, any idea when it will be fixed?

Thanks

BlackBarry93
10-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Hi Clare. Please try your hardest to get whoever you need to, to agree to port A15 to the ps4. I'm poor, I have a crappy laptop from 3 years ago that can't run 7dtd without lagging and overheating and I won't be able to afford a decent laptop anytime soon. So, for the rest of us living in this semi-poverty limbo, our ps4's/xbone's are our best chance to enjoy this game fully. Alpha 15 sounds like a fun time.

COOKZ-BS10
10-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Hi Clare. Please try your hardest to get whoever you need to, to agree to port A15 to the ps4. I'm poor, I have a crappy laptop from 3 years ago that can't run 7dtd without lagging and overheating and I won't be able to afford a decent laptop anytime soon. So, for the rest of us living in this semi-poverty limbo, our ps4's/xbone's are our best chance to enjoy this game fully. Alpha 15 sounds like a fun time.

I agree with this guy I had this game on pc first but I don't see why the big separation- ANY FAN that paid money for the game (and its more expensive on console especially if you factor in DLC content) should be treated equally console and pc all this dividing up on forums and slow content release on console Is not fair please try to work together with the fun pimps or something its to slow on console!!

K-Lude
10-11-2016, 01:27 PM
So... I guess no one reads anymore? A link to a thread has been posted above, which answers all these redundant ass questions about A15 coming to the console. C'mon y'all

Taplin
10-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Will we be getting anything new anytime soon like weapons gear maybe a vehicle that's not so mini and can carry other players like a truck has a lot of storage and eats gas like crazy or a car or something these would be cool don't let PC have all the fun give us something they don't have yet also updates on the maps if possible that would be awesome if you guys take my ideas into consideration

Ares GodOWar
10-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Its been 4 months are the consoles going to get anything other than bug fixes every patch ?

And when is the ETA to something new ?

EltzNC
10-11-2016, 08:23 PM
It is amazing how quickly people are to post their rage about what the pc folks are getting. The pc folks have been waiting for years to get where they are today, we have only had a few months on console and the jealousy is unreal. I would love new content to go along with this awesome game, but let them get it running correctly and efficiently before they focus on new variables. They just released alpha 15 stable and there are still issues that are being worked on in it. If people would take the time to read the posts about the future of the console game, they would probably have their questions answered, or at least settle them down enough to keep them from posting the same questions repeatedly. I hope that someone takes the time to read this, but they probably won't. I put my two cents out there. Enjoy.

Ares GodOWar
10-11-2016, 09:35 PM
It is amazing how quickly people are to post their rage about what the pc folks are getting. The pc folks have been waiting for years to get where they are today, we have only had a few months on console and the jealousy is unreal. I would love new content to go along with this awesome game, but let them get it running correctly and efficiently before they focus on new variables. They just released alpha 15 stable and there are still issues that are being worked on in it. If people would take the time to read the posts about the future of the console game, they would probably have their questions answered, or at least settle them down enough to keep them from posting the same questions repeatedly. I hope that someone takes the time to read this, but they probably won't. I put my two cents out there. Enjoy.

That's like saying a old man had to wait 50 years to see a flat screen TV and a newborn should have to wait a while until he can :) ..

No but foreal I don't care if we have to wait I would just like some kinda info what we will get , what they are working on and some kinda ETA like a couples months or a year , Or is the console just fix problems and no new content or are we going to have to pay for DLCs ?

EltzNC
10-11-2016, 10:23 PM
I am hoping that we don't have to wait 3 years for some of the current content we are seeing in the pc section; I am just saying that they just released alpha 15 stable, so it would only make sense that it will take more time to get it to console. These are copied from madmole's post about what the future holds for the console version. This is the same information that was linked to further up in this thread, I just took the liberty of copying his statements to save people the trouble of clicking a link.

"We hope to do a full port when PC is gold. Telltale wants to do more select feature ports along the way which we are working on. So you'll get certain features in the upcoming months, and later hopefully a full final PC port." Madmole also replied with "To be fair console got most of alpha 15 first. All the hitching, the bug fixes came to console first. PC guys didn't come crying when console got exclusive DLC's and were getting patches and loads of bug fixes first. There were over 600 bugs fixed in patch 2 that PC A14 had in it. So the way its going to work is we'll be adding new features to pc, then porting select ones to console, while mostly working on A16. So we're spending a few days a week on console porting, and a few days a week on new PC features for A16."

"So everyone is getting stuff, all the time. Now lets all get along. You console guys can participate in these A16 discussions just like everyone else can, knowing it will most likely come to your platform at some point. But this forum is for the PC version, so lets keep the console chatter to a minimum."

I know that he does not give a timeline as to when to expect new content, but it is stated that it is coming. At the moment, I think that is the most information that has been given about what the future holds for updating the console version.

EltzNC

II Fenrir II
10-13-2016, 07:15 AM
mein Kollege und ich haben das Problem dass wir überhaupt nicht in den Multiplay kommen ( Xbox One) . jedes mal wenn wir versuchen einem Spiel beizutreten, dauert es ewig bis er geladen hat und wenn dann endlich mal "Spiel wird geladen" angezeigt wird, wird die Verbindung unterbrochen oder das Beitreten ist fehlgeschlagen. Liegt das irgendwie an uns oder haben noch ein paar mehr das Problem ? andere können anscheinend online spielen, da ich auch schon online nach nem Random Spiel gesucht hatte und anscheinend auch beigetreten bin, da mich die Hoster der Spiele mich angeschrieben haben warum ich denn beitrete und direkt wieder raus gehe.
Es wäre echt toll wenn das mal behoben werden könnte, da es ziemlich langweilig wird wenn man ständig alleine spielen muss, und Coop ist auch nicht immer möglich.

Clare
10-13-2016, 11:57 AM
mein Kollege und ich haben das Problem dass wir überhaupt nicht in den Multiplay kommen ( Xbox One) . jedes mal wenn wir versuchen einem Spiel beizutreten, dauert es ewig bis er geladen hat und wenn dann endlich mal "Spiel wird geladen" angezeigt wird, wird die Verbindung unterbrochen oder das Beitreten ist fehlgeschlagen. Liegt das irgendwie an uns oder haben noch ein paar mehr das Problem ? andere können anscheinend online spielen, da ich auch schon online nach nem Random Spiel gesucht hatte und anscheinend auch beigetreten bin, da mich die Hoster der Spiele mich angeschrieben haben warum ich denn beitrete und direkt wieder raus gehe.
Es wäre echt toll wenn das mal behoben werden könnte, da es ziemlich langweilig wird wenn man ständig alleine spielen muss, und Coop ist auch nicht immer möglich.

Hi Fenrir,

Please post in English on the forums so both the community and the moderators can read what you post.

There is a current persisting issue with multiplayer that the team are working on. If you wish to report issues in the future however, please do not post in threads like this, it will get lost, please post in the "Console Bug Reports" section.

Thanks,
Clare

II Fenrir II
10-13-2016, 12:42 PM
Hi Clare, thanks for your feedback, I will like to write in English. How long would it take to fix the bug ? Singelplayer is pretty boring after a while, and coop we did not always have time for.

I hope it will not take much longer time. :)

mfg II Fenrir II

Clare
10-13-2016, 01:46 PM
Hi Clare, thanks for your feedback, I will like to write in English. How long would it take to fix the bug ? Singelplayer is pretty boring after a while, and coop we did not always have time for.

I hope it will not take much longer time. :)

mfg II Fenrir II

I'm hoping to get word from the team soon about multiplayer. I have not been given any set timeline, but the team knows this is an important issue for a lot of players.

Clare

WynonaStealth
10-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Clare, can we please get an ETA on when the POI bug will be fixed? Please put your foot down and stand up for the community that you lead. Being unable to answer anyone's questions almost every time is helping no one, including you. If that sounds mean it's not supposed to, encouraging is more like it

RuttedLightning
10-14-2016, 12:06 AM
I honestly think Clare is doing a fantastic job keeping us informed. It is rare to find a game forum where you can get some kind of a response in a reasonable time. And even more rarer to find a game company that puts this much work into fixing and upgrading their game.

Puppaluppa
10-14-2016, 11:27 AM
I'm hoping to get word from the team soon about multiplayer. I have not been given any set timeline, but the team knows this is an important issue for a lot of players.

Clare

So good to hear that the MP fix is being recognised by the team as important for a lot of players. Are we looking at days or weeks before we get their status report. Honestly, at this point, I'd just like a timeframe for a likely fix, even if it means waiting another month (or two) for the release. Thanks for your time.

Mregomies
10-31-2016, 11:00 AM
I would love to loot zombies even after they go core pile, like in PC version, after intense redmoon.