PDA

View Full Version : Help to move prefab

TK85
10-04-2016, 08:25 PM
One would teach me (if possible do) to move the bombshelter of Navez? I think she's pretty cool, but do not use because I hate (hate with pressure) the biome where it is.

I would like to move it to the margins of Raner Boulevard, in place of a house that is in quadrant r.0.1 (found here in the forum a map with this information). This forest is my biome (next to the desert) favorite.

I thank you help!

Note: no need to replace the home if a lot of work, just to stay over there ....

herrpohl
10-05-2016, 07:38 AM
I don't know which of the bombshelters you mean, but you can change the position of prefabs in the prefabs.xml in the Data/Worlds/Navezgane folder. If you go to the position on the map where you want to place the prefab, type in 'lp' in the console and use the coordinates shown for the prefab location. You might have to adjust the z coordinate of the prefab and the rotation. You need to start a new map or delete the region files for changes to take place.

TK85
10-06-2016, 03:18 AM
I don't know which of the bombshelters you mean, but you can change the position of prefabs in the prefabs.xml in the Data/Worlds/Navezgane folder. If you go to the position on the map where you want to place the prefab, type in 'lp' in the console and use the coordinates shown for the prefab location. You might have to adjust the z coordinate of the prefab and the rotation. You need to start a new map or delete the region files for changes to take place.

Thanks!