PDA

View Full Version : [Mini Update] POIs

Clare
10-14-2016, 09:35 AM
The team has informed me that they have a fix for POIs which will be included in Patch 5.

Please note: The fix only works for new random generation games. If a player continues an existing random generation game created in Patch 4 or earlier, the fix will not apply.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?49187-Known-Issue-POIs-Missing-in-Random-Gen

Stoff187
10-14-2016, 11:32 AM
When they fix the Multiplayer ? I CANT play with friends Clare -.-

Wjiiv
10-14-2016, 12:08 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the update claire, and thanks to the team for the continued hard work.

skippy0330
10-14-2016, 12:10 PM
frig. im late.

Platypusmuerte
10-14-2016, 12:42 PM
Very cool, was wanting to start a new base anyways so this is perfect! Thanks for the heads up Clare!

Stahlbeisser71
10-14-2016, 01:00 PM
The team has informed me that they have a fix for POIs which will be included in Patch 5.

Please note: The fix only works for new random generation games. If a player continues an existing random generation game created in Patch 4 or earlier, the fix will not apply.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?49187-Known-Issue-POIs-Missing-in-Random-Gen

Yeeeeehaa ! Thanks Clare (& the team for sure) . Than I will start up a new random project as soon as the Patch 5 is out ! #anticipation :orange: #

Thekodemeister
10-14-2016, 01:03 PM
What is poi?

Clare
10-14-2016, 01:07 PM
POI = Points of Interest

eg: houses at the end of dirt paths, random shops or small towns along the road etc.

7 Days to Cry
10-14-2016, 02:03 PM
Crap then i dont want to start a new game

GanstonHamuel
10-14-2016, 02:09 PM
Do you believe the new POI'S could be implemented this patch as well?

WynonaStealth
10-14-2016, 02:10 PM
THANK YOU JESUS! I love you Clare, let me take you out one night boo ;-)

SilvenWolf
10-14-2016, 03:20 PM
Fantastic News, many thanks Clare and the Team

Platypusmuerte
10-14-2016, 03:53 PM
Clare you forgot to add the blanket statement "... and I do not know when Patch 5 is coming out"

Unless you do.... hmmmmmm? :eek-new:

Clare
10-14-2016, 04:23 PM
Clare you forgot to add the blanket statement "... and I do not know when Patch 5 is coming out"

Unless you do.... hmmmmmm? :eek-new:

Don't make me say the s word Platy ....

Aneoid
10-14-2016, 04:32 PM
This is great news indeed, except for the fact that it won't apply to our saved worlds.

But now this also begs the question, Clare, what are the chances that when the multi-player issues are fixed that it will also not apply to our saved worlds?

I think we have a right to know if we start over, yet again, after the POI patch (coming s***) that all of our time and effort could be for naught when the (hopefully) inevitable multi-player patch is finally released.

Platypusmuerte
10-14-2016, 04:40 PM
@Clare - Do you mean Sorbet? If so, I like Blackberry Sorbet the best.

Clare
10-14-2016, 04:50 PM
So for all the people asking, this is the only info I have so far. Any other info will be shared as it comes to me. If I haven't said it yet, then I don't know. I promise I will bring you any new info ASAP.

----

@Platy - Lemon has that "attack the inside of your face with citrus refreshment" kick to it though...

NavezGuy
10-14-2016, 04:57 PM
Is Patch 5 for POIs only, or is that just part of it?

Clare
10-14-2016, 05:20 PM
Is Patch 5 for POIs only, or is that just part of it?

Just part of it as far as I know, but the team wanted to let the community know.

killedman2
10-14-2016, 05:44 PM
Just part of it as far as I know, but the team wanted to let the community know.

Nice, thank you

Eddyjr2008
10-14-2016, 06:39 PM
Sweet. I think this is a good thing. Small things like this along the way instead of just patch notes. I think its a move in the right direction

Platypusmuerte
10-14-2016, 06:55 PM
So for all the people asking, this is the only info I have so far. Any other info will be shared as it comes to me. If I haven't said it yet, then I don't know. I promise I will bring you any new info ASAP.

----

@Platy - Lemon has that "attack the inside of your face with citrus refreshment" kick to it though...

Oh, great.... My mouth just drooled a little, literally. Grilling shrimp and mushrooms tonight, and now hitting the grocery on the way home to hunt for sorbet, lemon. Ill most likely end up eating the sorbet while grilling. No willpower against that stuff. LOL

JON2
10-14-2016, 07:15 PM
Can't wait. Finally a reason to play.

Vtelmo
10-14-2016, 07:44 PM
Great news I will have my new internet on Tuesday morning, and will be ready to download the update. Hoping my multiplayer will work after my faster internet is hooked up.

Crimzonscar
10-14-2016, 07:48 PM
Clare would this update be for random gen only? Since poi is for random gen?

K-Lude
10-14-2016, 08:30 PM
After putting in over 215 hours on the console version, I recently got the game for my laptop. While the POI'S at the end of dirt paths are pretty dope, I fail to see how it's a game breaking bug. Aside from the hub city, each random generated world also has at least 3 towns from what I've found, as well as at least one or two "crossroad towns". Wouldn't exactly consider that empty and barren. Nontheless, I'm glad to see them finally getting added. Now, about that distant terrain... LoL.

Aneoid
10-14-2016, 09:37 PM
I'm still really interested to hear if when the multiplayer patch comes out it will also not be backwards compatible with our saves just as this POI patch is not.

Otherwise I might have to keep tweaking my current world without POIs until I start a new multiplayer updated world.

EltzNC
10-14-2016, 11:47 PM
@Joan, they didn't say that was the only thing in the next patch. Clare just let the community know that the random Gen poi issue is addressed in it, no other news as what else to expect.

GlockuFy
10-14-2016, 11:51 PM
After putting in over 215 hours on the console version, I recently got the game for my laptop. While the POI'S at the end of dirt paths are pretty dope, I fail to see how it's a game breaking bug. Aside from the hub city, each random generated world also has at least 3 towns from what I've found, as well as at least one or two "crossroad towns". Wouldn't exactly consider that empty and barren. Nontheless, I'm glad to see them finally getting added. Now, about that distant terrain... LoL.

You know, once I spent 3 in game days trying to find one of the smaller towns.

All roads led to nowhere..

I know it's not game breaking, but hell it makes a huge difference to me.

My girlfriend will be so excited when this drops, I'll finally get off of my laptop 😁

btabin
10-15-2016, 12:05 AM
Oh wow, I just started a new random gen I've taken quite the shining too. Wish this fix came a bit earlier, but oh well. Better late than never. Can't say that I'm not excited though, this is the fix I've been most anticipating.

Jackelmyer
10-15-2016, 03:02 AM
People who think the POI issue isn't a great issue to resolve, either play PC version or revisit this after POI spawns are fixed. You've literally been missing half your world...

Thanks for the much anticipated and desired news Clare.

herrpohl
10-15-2016, 02:13 PM
Glad to see it fixed. For those who are not aware of what they're missing, this is a list of what kind of prefabs you would find at the end of the gravel roads:

<prefab name="abandoned_house_02"/>
<prefab name="abandoned_house_03"/>
<prefab name="abandoned_house_04"/>
<prefab name="abandoned_house_05"/>
<prefab name="abandoned_house_06"/>
<prefab name="abandoned_house_07"/>
<prefab name="abandoned_house_08"/>
<prefab name="indian_burial_grounds_01" prob="0.05"/>
<prefab name="army_camp_01" />
<prefab name="army_camp_02" />
<prefab name="army_camp_03" />
<prefab name="army_barracks_01" />
<prefab name="pond02"/>
<prefab name="pond01"/>
<prefab name="water_tower_02" />
<prefab name="water_tower_01" />
<prefab name="oldwest_watertower" />
<prefab name="church_graveyard1"/>
<prefab name="houseranchwhite1"/>
<prefab name="houseranchtan1"/>
<prefab name="houseranchtan2"/>
<prefab name="houseranchblue1"/>
<prefab name="cemetery_01" />
<prefab name="cemetery_02" />
<prefab name="campsite_01" />
<prefab name="campsite_02" />
<prefab name="campsite_03" />
<prefab name="campsite_04" />
<prefab name="campsite_06" />
<prefab name="campsite_06a" />
<prefab name="campsite_07" />
<prefab name="campsite_07a" />
<prefab name="cabin_01" />
<prefab name="cabin_02_sm" />
<prefab name="cabin_03_lg" />
<prefab name="cabin_04_md" />
<prefab name="cabin_05_lg" />
<prefab name="cabin_06_lg" />
<prefab name="cabin_snow_hidden_01"/>
<prefab name="ranger_station1" />
<prefab name="barn_01" />
<prefab name="barn_02" />
<prefab name="barn_03" />
<prefab name="farm_shed1" />
<prefab name="farm_shed2" />
<prefab name="farm_shed3" />
<prefab name="farm_shed4" />

Some of the buildings you will find in towns but most of them are only part of this wilderness POI group such as the different cabins.

Tiktak
10-15-2016, 05:02 PM
Ignoring the multiplayer problem doesn't make it go away.

Gutterputty
10-15-2016, 06:01 PM
Simply another patch without anything new bad direction thank you for nothing

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

TontoooooDude, just stop playing the game. Go play minecraft or super Mario you spoiled little boy. Instant gratification does not always happen. This is what you get when you port a pc game to console. The PC version has always had issues also. So go back in your parents basement and play a different game you spoiled little child!

bootiemon
10-16-2016, 12:41 AM
Thank you for the info!! This is exciting news!

Mattjo6294
10-16-2016, 02:45 AM
Hallelujah

Ric Walker
10-16-2016, 10:28 AM
What was that now? four months waiting for this?

Yes it was not a game breaker, but it made definitely the random world games harder at the beginning. The missing cabins around the hub city forced you to stay the first night on a shop of Hub City or building a small bunker on your first evening in the nowhere near the Hub city. The travel to the center town could be more interresting and productive if there are Houses and Shops along the road to loot. (maybe a cook pot at first day)

I realy waited eagerly for this and now i am really happy! Now new stuff can come for the solo gamers. Because i will never play multiplayer for me the game is nearly "complete" with missing POI's fixed. That doesn't mean i dont care for you guys and i hope for you that your issues with the Multiplayer get fixed soon too, but this here i really had waited for as you for the multiplayer, so i can understand your frustration.

Just hang on. Maybe patch 5 will be the Happy Pill for all uf us?

killedman2
10-16-2016, 01:41 PM
Dude, just stop playing the game. Go play minecraft or super Mario you spoiled little boy. Instant gratification does not always happen. This is what you get when you port a pc game to console. The PC version has always had issues also. So go back in your parents basement and play a different game you spoiled little child!

Everyone will have their own opinion on the game.

DarkRoninCrew
10-16-2016, 01:53 PM
thanks for the great news clair! you guys keep doing what your doing! im so excited to look for indian burial grounds! been looking forever, now i know why ive never found one haha! thanks for having the team work on the zombie dying stick. (stuck standing, even headless!) that one was soooooooo irritating! now to get consumed with the walking dead marathon starting and get pumped for this new patch! (hpes its out in a week :P)

thanks for responding miss clair you are AWESOME!!!

WynonaStealth
10-16-2016, 06:45 PM
Lol ARK looks worse on console than 7 days imo. Now, if there was ANY anti aliasing at all, that may be different but Damn if that game ain't jaggier than a sharks mouth

Mowakkos
10-17-2016, 01:51 AM
Don't make me say the s word Platy ....

Sooooooon!

Funkinstein
10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
( Texture pack is that it looks very very badly damages the view ..... ARK looks perfect

Lol, you mad bro?

dejaroux
10-17-2016, 01:20 PM
brings nothing new !! lol only homes on the roads !!! Hahaha

Sounds like something new to me. Please inform us what you want.

Clare
10-17-2016, 01:32 PM
Mini upate!!! Miniii !!!!

This is small update about Patch 5 because I wanted to let the community know asap. This is not the only thing in Patch 5.

dustipher
10-17-2016, 01:43 PM
Great news :D

Thanks for letting us know..

tcardinell
10-17-2016, 02:49 PM
This is small update about Patch 5 because I wanted to let the community know asap. This is not the only thing in Patch 5.

Thanks for the update clare

Onin9190
10-17-2016, 03:24 PM
I haven't had an issue in multiplayer, I've always done a private session and invite my friends. Only issue I've come across is they get disconnected but they play via wifi so that is expected. Give private a shot if you haven't it might work.

Eddyjr2008
10-17-2016, 04:00 PM

What else is in Patch fiv.....? Hahahahahha lol jk Clare jk. I know I know. We know when you know.

vinnie169
10-17-2016, 06:13 PM
Any rough idea when this patch will drop? Reluctant to play 7dtd until it drops

WynonaStealth
10-17-2016, 06:33 PM
Same here. I'm laying on pc but I would like to play on console. Just dosent make since to play there until this patch drops. I don't think anyone would complain if y'all just hotfixed this single fix while you work out the kinks of update 5??

Eddyjr2008
10-17-2016, 06:48 PM
You know read?
Mini update !!! Mini !!!!! little!!!shortly bring

The POI fix is jus a part of Patch 5 not the whole thing...

Darkphnix
10-17-2016, 07:54 PM

Im glad to see this is being fixed. Thanks for the info :)

Pewpewpew
10-18-2016, 03:55 AM
Do you know whether the seeds will be changed from this? If I have a map called "Clare" and I make a new save with the same name after the patch will it be the same generation but with POI's added or completely different?

IBKillingfools
10-18-2016, 04:22 AM
Do you know whether the seeds will be changed from this? If I have a map called "Clare" and I make a new save with the same name after the patch will it be the same generation but with POI's added or completely different?

On a 1 to 10 scale of creepy, this registers at a 7.

Clare
10-18-2016, 07:19 AM

From what I understand the generation system hasn't changed, just the existance of POIs. But you might find where you built your base in the first save is now occupied by a crack-a-book now.

EvoDJ44
10-18-2016, 09:08 AM

We talked about this a bit in another thread but never got an answer on how that works, I think it was Dave the Baker said he had tried to load the same seed twice and it turned out different, not sure if it would work if you delete your old save from your system first as I think it will change the name if u have two identical seed names on the same system.

WynonaStealth
10-18-2016, 02:19 PM
You can't have two of the same seed names. And to be honest, I think people just assumed your SAVE name was your seed name. Maybe I'm wrong, but as long as your seed is also your save name, you won't be able to generate the same map twice if you intend to keep them both too. Kind of a bummer as I used skippys map name as it was really good, and I was unable to use out for my mp save too. That's assuming if it even generated the same map he had

WynonaStealth
10-18-2016, 02:22 PM
One more thing, can we PRETTY PLEASE get this update sooner rather than later. After POIs are fixed we will have to restart, any other changes in patch 5 likely won't require a restart so why not get the poi fix out so we can atleast play without wasting our time while we wait for more fixes and CONTENT?

SilvenWolf
10-18-2016, 02:42 PM
You can't have two of the same seed names. And to be honest, I think people just assumed your SAVE name was your seed name. Maybe I'm wrong, but as long as your seed is also your save name, you won't be able to generate the same map twice if you intend to keep them both too. Kind of a bummer as I used skippys map name as it was really good, and I was unable to use out for my mp save too. That's assuming if it even generated the same map he had

I checked out a seed name crackpot20 in SP with cheats turned on, so I could travel around on a minibike to check if had the 12 towns stated over on a xbox seed thread. The seed was the same result on my PS4, the map had 12 towns (well 11 towns and 1 main hub).

Once I finished making a video of the map, I deleted the save and reloaded, this time with no cheat as this was going to be my random gen map. I noted the co-ords of the town I wanted to head towards and it was there just as before, travelled to a couple of the closer towns and they were also were they were last time.
The terrain appears to be exactly as it was in the previous drive through. I fully expect to find the other towns exactly where I found them last time.

So best I can make out is that the seed name (your save file name) will generate the terrain and town locations the same time every time used (PS4 or XBOX1) The buildings in each town, however, I believe are random each time. So you may end up with differing buildings in each town each time you load it.

You can also not have the seed name twice on the same account, you could load in as another user on your console and get a whole new 4 saves slots, should be no issue re-using a seed from your other account on a different account.

TheDinoRhino
10-18-2016, 07:47 PM
This is great news. All they need to fix now are the roads ;)

Aneoid
10-18-2016, 09:09 PM
Will the Multiplayer patch also make us start over as we are going to have to do with the POI patch?

Clare
10-18-2016, 09:32 PM
Will the Multiplayer patch also make us start over as we are going to have to do with the POI patch?

That is very unlikely as it is something that is being repaired rather than content being added in / returned.

DUS7Y147
10-18-2016, 09:36 PM
Hi i havent been able to play this game online since the 2nd patch? Game has trouble loading the map, cant pick up itema or open chests at all please fix this getting annoyed by these patches that cause more problems

Deucaleon
10-18-2016, 11:27 PM
Are there POIs in the towns, or are they just missing on the rest of the map? I found a sweet random gen with a central city that has 2 of each of the shops right across from each other (books,tools, and gun shops). 2 big condo/ hotels next to each other, a water dept, and a movie theatre so far. Will this affect the cities?

Btw the gen name is fandango

WynonaStealth
10-19-2016, 02:26 AM
The POIs that are currently not generating correctly are those found on dirt paths. These include some of the buildings you find in the game currently but there are MANY others that are exclusive to the dirt path, including a 2-story cabin WITH a forge. Also, thanks for the clarification on SEEDS AND SAVE GAMES, really good info to know

- - - Updated - - -

Clare, you posted 4 days ago that a fix was found for POIs. I would have hoped by now we would have some kind of update on the next patch. Unless ofcourse it's already in the cert process and you plan to surprise us. But if not, then we can expect an entire additional week AFTER you announce its going into the cert process

GlockuFy
10-19-2016, 04:26 AM
Hi i havent been able to play this game online since the 2nd patch? Game has trouble loading the map, cant pick up itema or open chests at all please fix this getting annoyed by these patches that cause more problems

You probably need to start a new game?

DarkRoninCrew
10-19-2016, 09:36 AM
claire dear? any ETA on the patch yet?

Souljahulk1
10-20-2016, 04:28 PM
any chance for turrets or drawbridges or bike skins?

DUS7Y147
10-20-2016, 04:37 PM
You probably need to start a new game?

Tryed that even uninstalled the game.. the makers on this game dont give you any advice or info on how to fix it.. all they say is write on this forum but no one from there replies

Clare
10-20-2016, 05:11 PM
Hi Dus7y147,

We do ask players to report any issues in the forums, however we ask them to do so in the Console Bug Reports section. Please post about your issues there and I will get back to you asap.

Please use the guide when doing so: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting

And you may wish to take a look at this one also: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53650-INFO-The-Sections-of-the-Forums

If you have already done so please link me to the post as I do not see it from your profile. Thanks.
Clare

Earthbornatol
10-21-2016, 04:07 AM
Hi Dus7y147,

We do ask players to report any issues in the forums, however we ask them to do so in the Console Bug Reports section. Please post about your issues there and I will get back to you asap.

Please use the guide when doing so: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting

And you may wish to take a look at this one also: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53650-INFO-The-Sections-of-the-Forums

If you have already done so please link me to the post as I do not see it from your profile. Thanks.
Clare

Hi there Clare,

I'm not really sure where to post this but I have a question. Do you have any idea when us console players, specifically Xbox One, might see the Alpha 15 update? Thanks.

NavezGuy
10-21-2016, 02:09 PM
Any idea (roughly) when the new update will drop?

Clare
10-21-2016, 02:23 PM
When I know, I will tell ye.

For A15, same, when I know, but there are stickys in General Discussion you can read on the topic.

Clare

WynonaStealth
10-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Ok Clair, time for the update. This ♥♥♥♥ is crazy. You tell everyone you have a major issue solved than a month passes and nothing is really solved at all being that we STILL don't have pois generating correctly on OUR version of the game. I'm sure I sound like a whiney baby, hell I even kinda feel like one. I SHOULD b appreciative that you even let us know the issue was solved internally. But Damn it, just release what you have now, worry about the rest in the next update. The fact that we will have to restart after this patch, I feel justified with my complaint. Please, just get the Damn fix out. The team is taking a little too long between patches

Roland
10-21-2016, 05:00 PM
Ok Clair, time for the update. This ♥♥♥♥ is crazy. You tell everyone you have a major issue solved than a month passes and nothing is really solved at all being that we STILL don't have pois generating correctly on OUR version of the game. I'm sure I sound like a whiney baby, hell I even kinda feel like one. I SHOULD b appreciative that you even let us know the issue was solved internally. But Damn it, just release what you have now, worry about the rest in the next update. The fact that we will have to restart after this patch, I feel justified with my complaint. Please, just get the Damn fix out. The team is taking a little too long between patches

The update process for consoles is slow. Pure and simple. The process of porting and getting approval and then putting out a patch to be downloaded is costly and time consuming and so they are going to be done when the greatest number of critical fixes can be bundled together and done at once. While it is understandable that people are rightly upset about having to wait for the fixes ranting at staff is not going to help anything happen any faster.

Eddyjr2008
10-21-2016, 05:21 PM
Its been a month between fixes on average and idt its been a month since the last one. Hopefully that schedule average sticks.

killedman2
10-21-2016, 05:33 PM
Its been a month between fixes on average and idt its been a month since the last one. Hopefully that schedule average sticks.

Hopefully, it's because they're adding new features & not just 50 shades of sunlight.

Eddyjr2008
10-21-2016, 06:40 PM
Hopefully, it's because they're adding new features & not just 50 shades of sunlight.

That would be nice. For sure. I hope its some features.

Earthbornatol
10-21-2016, 07:43 PM
When I know, I will tell ye.

For A15, same, when I know, but there are stickys in General Discussion you can read on the topic.

Clare

Thank you for responding so quickly. I'm not trying to be whiny or anything when I asked that question. Just curiosity as I haven't seen anyone else ask that. Just about bug fixes and stuff. I do want to thank you and your fellow staff members for working so hard on such a great game and calmly responding to everyone on the forums. Even those that make you just go grrr and say... things... Lol. I do want to thank the forum moderators as well for going through pretty much the same thing that you guys go through, just not game development (I think). You guys keep up the good work on the game. I view it as a good thing that updates take a bit longer to come out as it gives the devs the opportunity to both add more things to the upcoming update and to fix any bugs that may not have been seen at first. Again, good job on such a great game! :)

Onin9190
10-22-2016, 03:45 PM

Mad mole has a video discussing the process for console. It really isn't up to them but rather than Microsoft and Sony. Maybe we could ask Microsoft and Sony on when the update will be. I am as anxious as everyone else but I do understand asking everyday isn't going to speed up the process.

GlockuFy
10-22-2016, 07:14 PM

You're not entitled to anything. Itll be here when it gets here. If you can't deal with it- you might be better off with another game.

The staff doesn't need to take this flame from you almost every time you post. Be constructive, helpful, kind, or grateful, or move on. Stop acting like you're entitled to everything you want.

Dopest_Gorilla88
10-23-2016, 02:35 PM
So this might be a stupid question but with the new patches they do not apply to existing worlds, could you start a random gen with the same seed with the patch included? I'm assuming this may be the case, just looking for clarification . Thx.

Specky_Geek
10-23-2016, 06:05 PM
I'm playing battlefield 1 giving 7dtd a rest till next patch drops , thanks all for this great game , I'll await further updates

zzBuLLeTzz
10-24-2016, 06:06 AM
So this might be a stupid question but with the new patches they do not apply to existing worlds, could you start a random gen with the same seed with the patch included? I'm assuming this may be the case, just looking for clarification . Thx.

Yes, you can do the same seed after the patch. Just have to delete the current seed since the game doesn't allow two of the same map saved under a single account. That's what I plan on doing as well after POIs are fixed. I'm gonna take screen shots of my map so I remember what the terrain looked like.

Dopest_Gorilla88
10-24-2016, 02:20 PM
Yes, you can do the same seed after the patch. Just have to delete the current seed since the game doesn't allow two of the same map saved under a single account. That's what I plan on doing as well after POIs are fixed. I'm gonna take screen shots of my map so I remember what the terrain looked like.

That's very helpful. I didn't think about screen shotting my map.

millarlite
10-24-2016, 08:12 PM
Fairly disappointed the update didn't come today, I'm really looking forward to having a map with all the things that should be there (i really hate feeling like I'm missing half the map, and with the missing POIs that's pretty much exactly what it is). Maybe tomorrow eh?

Aneoid
10-24-2016, 09:09 PM
Fairly disappointed the update didn't come today, I'm really looking forward to having a map with all the things that should be there (i really hate feeling like I'm missing half the map, and with the missing POIs that's pretty much exactly what it is). Maybe tomorrow eh?

More like next week at the soonest would be my guess.

I think we'll be updated when the patch is handed off for testing, and even after that we'd be looking at no less than a few more days.

If we do not hear anything by this Wednesday or Thursday, my guess is two weeks from tomorrow--at the earliest.

DarkRoninCrew
10-24-2016, 10:44 PM
well, i hope they take their time, and get it in perfect working condition rather than rush rush rush and still have some people have it broke or whatever. and who knows what else they are fixing in it, i know everyones excited, but patience makes the appatite grow stronger, imagine how satisfying itll be once fixed (and hopefully crash free :D) cause nothing used to be worse than crashing, and they did a great job there,, i play usually 5-8 hrs a day (depending on how ittle my kids sleep,) and its soooo nice not to have issues with crashing :D keep up the good for TFP! u guys rock!

Onin9190
10-25-2016, 01:13 PM
I'm not asking for a timetable just hope it drops before 28tg

SPRADLIN007
10-26-2016, 08:33 AM
I'm not asking for a timetable just hope it drops before 28tg

Then what are you asking for.... Because it seems like a time table is the only thing that will answer/ help you with that question/statement... Lol

Onin9190
10-26-2016, 05:28 PM
Then what are you asking for.... Because it seems like a time table is the only thing that will answer/ help you with that question/statement... Lol

I know I should have stated it better . Lol 28th another game drops and will be taking up a lot of my time and if Patch 5 would have dropped prior I could share time equally

Aneoid
10-26-2016, 05:35 PM
I understood you, Onin.

Skyrim Remastered.

Carl-the-Chemist
10-27-2016, 12:34 PM
The update process for consoles is slow. Pure and simple. The process of porting and getting approval and then putting out a patch to be downloaded is costly and time consuming and so they are going to be done when the greatest number of critical fixes can be bundled together and done at once. While it is understandable that people are rightly upset about having to wait for the fixes ranting at staff is not going to help anything happen any faster.

Lets all give Sony and Microsoft a big round of applause for being soo easy going in this whole patching process said nobody ever!!!!!!!!!!

Aneoid
10-27-2016, 02:35 PM
I'll go ahead and say MS and Sony do not seem to sit on verifications for unreasonable times. And MS doesn't often reject the ones I've followed with anticipation.

Also I've yet to hear a game company complain about the verification phase.

The sad point today is, like I said earlier in the thread, since we did not hear the patch has already been handed off, I doubt we will see it next week.

Pray I'm wrong, I do.

WynonaStealth
10-28-2016, 12:27 AM
I'm back! Thanks for the temp ban but you can't stop me I just lost interest. Same most other people are gonna do aswell verrrrry soon. Good luck with your future endeavors

GlockuFy
10-28-2016, 07:01 PM
I'm back! Thanks for the temp ban but you can't stop me I just lost interest. Same most other people are gonna do aswell verrrrry soon. Good luck with your future endeavors

Actually "most others" can be patient and enjoy other video games, if certain ones aren't catching our interest at the moment.

No need for us to treat the staff like they're slaves to us.

tjrockholt87
10-28-2016, 07:43 PM

Ok, So for this guy, and everyone else that is complaining like this...YOU KNEW! You knew what you were getting when you purchased this game. You were told...THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE GAME! Did you not know what that meant when you bought it?
Come on now, These people are giving you content updates for FREE! AAA Teams would be charging you 60 bucks for this exact same game in this exact same state and then be charging you 10-20 bucks for the update. Knowing that you still have the nerve to complain and cry about it? Yeah comments like this are sure gonna make them wanna work faster!
How about instead of complaining and pooing all over yourselves we thank them for the work they are doing and content they are giving us FOR FREE!!!!

tjrockholt87
10-28-2016, 07:47 PM
THANK YOU JESUS! I love you Clare, let me take you out one night boo ;-)

Are you not the same person who said this, a few months ago?

(I'm back! Thanks for the temp ban but you can't stop me I just lost interest. Same most other people are gonna do aswell verrrrry soon. Good luck with your future endeavors)

Lol I guess you didnt loose interest for too long, and no one else has either huh? Lol now you wanna try to take clair out? ha ha ha ha ha ha

Themanhutch
10-28-2016, 09:59 PM
I don't recall the psn saying anything about it not finished otherwise I would have waited and watch. I still love it and it's the only thing I play every day

faaeng
10-28-2016, 11:50 PM
Ok, So for this guy, and everyone else that is complaining like this...YOU KNEW! You knew what you were getting when you purchased this game. You were told...THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE GAME! Did you not know what that meant when you bought it?
Come on now, These people are giving you content updates for FREE! AAA Teams would be charging you 60 bucks for this exact same game in this exact same state and then be charging you 10-20 bucks for the update. Knowing that you still have the nerve to complain and cry about it? Yeah comments like this are sure gonna make them wanna work faster!
How about instead of complaining and pooing all over yourselves we thank them for the work they are doing and content they are giving us FOR FREE!!!!

Actually we were all told it IS a complete game and they STILL stand by that saying it IS a complete game even tho we all know it clearly isn't. That's where the main issue lies imho.

OMG they are fixing the broken game we all paid for for FREE. All that free content? You mean the content being added that is in/ being added to the pc version that this is a port of? I sure as hell hope it gets added. I bought 7 Days to Die not 7 Days to Die Lite. Im not gonna bow down n kiss feet for them doing what they were supposed to do.

but then again. least this didnt turn out like no man sky..... XD

SPRADLIN007
10-29-2016, 03:57 AM

Sorry my friend you are completely wrong . PS4 doesnt have a early access program ( unfortunately ) and xbox 1 has one , but it wasnt sold as an early access game. Where is all this ''free '' new content you speak of, the only new content we have got has been character skins. Oh n guess what, they werent free. They were paid dlc's , so before making such statements you should really double check your resource's. By reading everything you just posted im curious if you have even played the game that most of us have grown to love (with a touch of hate ) in the pat 4 months.

darkwarriors2014
10-29-2016, 10:21 AM
I am just on ps4 console, j 'loves this game even with the bugs I play anyway. but a good time or the other must be mounted fist to the aperture setting this face as alpha 15. for there any info turns round pc, but forget t he console gamers !!!

DeathGrowl
10-29-2016, 10:36 AM
That was a unique sentence... Google translate? But no, they haven't forgotten console, there are still updates coming at regular intervals. The last wasn't even a month ago but some people act like it has been ten years since the last update.

davethebakerx2
10-29-2016, 02:52 PM
I am just on ps4 console, j 'loves this game even with the bugs I play anyway. but a good time or the other must be mounted fist to the aperture setting this face as alpha 15. for there any info turns round pc, but forget t he console gamers !!!

all those words are english but the way they are strung together made me laugh. "mounted fist to the aperture" that's considered a felony in 28 states. maby isis really likes us but google translate has screwed them over. maby google transate turned we love american idol into "death to america". im not making fun of you darkwarriors2014, im making fun of google translate.

Dopest_Gorilla88
10-29-2016, 03:30 PM
all those words are english but the way they are strung together made me laugh. "mounted fist to the aperture" that's considered a felony in 28 states. maby isis really likes us but google translate has screwed them over. maby google transate turned we love american idol into "death to america". im not making fun of you darkwarriors2014, im making fun of google translate.

Hold up fisting is illegal in 28 states? How do they enforce that?

hardcoredarksky
10-29-2016, 04:56 PM
Finger printing?

Themanhutch
10-29-2016, 06:45 PM
Haha you guys are hilarious

Dopest_Gorilla88
10-29-2016, 09:03 PM
Finger printing?
Lmfao, should have seen that coming aha.

ruckus
10-30-2016, 04:31 AM
I got this game through the playstation store and as far as I could tell it was complete.

I have my own opinions on DLC and added content but I'll save that for a more appropriate discussion.

First off, this game is a gem, i enjoy playing it but as a poster earlier mentioned it's like playing 7 days lite, knowing there is alpha 15 out, for me anyway.

I have no problem waiting some time for the traders and such, the PC players have been loyal to this game for a long time and are the reason it is what it is, so I have no gripes about that.

I am playing other games at the moment, I just don't want 7 days to be another forgotten title for me.

obsidian_eclipse
10-30-2016, 10:40 AM
The biggest thing for me is getting poi working because random gen maps are overly reliant on towns and cities. Everything else, alpha 15 etc are the icing on the cake. I have no qualms about the paid dlc because to be fair they aren't game changing and the amount of time developing a few character models is tiny. The people who buy them are putting money into further game development, which is fine. I don't buy dlc characters but benefit.

With all that said... I am checking the forum twice a day for details of the patch :-)

Wolf825
10-30-2016, 11:41 PM
I am no fan of Wynona. Let that be known. But, I am grateful to his/her post about consoles, because I had questions and concerns about my XBox One version, and Madmole's answer was exactly what I wanted to hear.
Take your time. Make our version better eventually is all I wanted to know. I personally can't wait for garage doors, drawbridges and nail gun schematics!
I left a glowing and wordy review on the XBox store page. I'm constantly telling all my friends to get this game. It's brilliant. I've been playing since launch day.
I've been playing video games since 1978. I own thousands. This game is in my personal Top 3 of all time. That is the best compliment I can give you.
Clare and TFP, keep up the good work! Looking forward to all that A15 stuff one day!

MrCervelo
10-31-2016, 02:54 AM
Glad to hear that the POI issue is getting fixed in the next patch. This was one reason I was reluctant to play random gen, short of a town, hub city or crossroads, the only option was to try and build something the first night.

I'm playing a random gen now which I will happily play until the patch drops. I do wonder if the POIs will generate in unexplored sections of an existing save, or if it simply isn't coded to work with saves created prior to the patch.

SilvenWolf
10-31-2016, 08:56 AM
Glad to hear that the POI issue is getting fixed in the next patch. This was one reason I was reluctant to play random gen, short of a town, hub city or crossroads, the only option was to try and build something the first night.

I'm playing a random gen now which I will happily play until the patch drops. I do wonder if the POIs will generate in unexplored sections of an existing save, or if it simply isn't coded to work with saves created prior to the patch.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...-in-Random-Gen

Mattjo6294
10-31-2016, 05:12 PM
I'd love if the patch would drop

Tribalkrazed
10-31-2016, 06:56 PM
For everyone that is complaining, if you want a good map to play with tons of cities (12 to be exact) please use Seed: crackpot20 It has police stations, full apartment buildings, 1 Main HUB and a Half HUB with 2 of everything, tons and tons of Caves to explore, large Bioms. I just hate everyday seeing all you people complain about the game instead of finding a good map and just playing it, for the price we paid and the amount of game time we all have in it already, 100's of hours easy for 90% of you guys. You all need to take a chill pill, you already got what you paid for and then some. At least this isn't No Man's Sky where you paid full retail and got ripped off without there being any lube supplied.

Dopest_Gorilla88
10-31-2016, 07:31 PM
For everyone that is complaining, if you want a good map to play with tons of cities (12 to be exact) please use Seed: crackpot20 It has police stations, full apartment buildings, 1 Main HUB and a Half HUB with 2 of everything, tons and tons of Caves to explore, large Bioms. I just hate everyday seeing all you people complain about the game instead of finding a good map and just playing it, for the price we paid and the amount of game time we all have in it already, 100's of hours easy for 90% of you guys. You all need to take a chill pill, you already got what you paid for and then some. At least this isn't No Man's Sky where you paid full retail and got ripped off without there being any lube supplied.
Thanks for the seed. Also I fully agree with you we got what we paid for. Lol, NMS went in dry with no remorse, I'd have at least thought they'd use some tears and candle wax to make the butt f**king a little more bareable aha.

Tribalkrazed
10-31-2016, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the seed. Also I fully agree with you we got what we paid for. Lol, NMS went in dry with no remorse, I'd have at least thought they'd use some tears and candle wax to make the butt f**king a little more bareable aha.

LOL, even the Lube that heats up when its rubbed a lot would have been better than DRY!.

und3adninja92
10-31-2016, 11:33 PM
This is totally unrelatable but when will wood iron and other resources stack to 5000 for ps4? Also great job on all the bug fixes. I no longer get lag spikes and i can actually see the cobblestone frames when placing.

Dopest_Gorilla88
10-31-2016, 11:50 PM
This is totally unrelatable but when will wood iron and other resources stack to 5000 for ps4? Also great job on all the bug fixes. I no longer get lag spikes and i can actually see the cobblestone frames when placing.
Hopefully the larger stacks will be part of what we get from A15, I still get lag spikes when the game auto saves.

Dopest_Gorilla88
10-31-2016, 11:55 PM
LOL, even the Lube that heats up when its rubbed a lot would have been better than DRY!.

Hydrochloric acid would have been more pleasant than going in dry, I feel bad for anyone who got fooled by Sean (The sneaky rapist) Murray and Happy games. I didn't buy NMS as I don't see the point in SP games in a day and age where gaming is a social experience. I get remastering games but if you are bringing something old across to a new platform there should be at least MP added to it.

ruckus
11-01-2016, 12:15 AM
I was voicing my opinion about concerns I have.

If you want to be a sycophant and suck up to the devs you better get a straw.

You might accept mediocre products for your money but I work too hard for mine.

Tribalkrazed
11-01-2016, 02:08 AM

This is a reply to whose comment? Lol

Dopest_Gorilla88
11-01-2016, 06:58 AM

Shame the level of research you put into games before purchase is exactly what you are calling 7 days to die, mediocre. Just like your opinion.

SilvenWolf
11-01-2016, 09:25 AM

There is info about a lot of good seeds on the General Support section called “Seeds”.

Seed names work for both PS4 and XBOX1. There is another 12 town seed called WnJ.

I put a couple of short videos, just showing the town locations and co ords for those interested on WnJ, there was done on crackpot20 a little while ago as well.

Dopest_Gorilla88
11-01-2016, 09:48 AM
I got this game through the playstation store and as far as I could tell it was complete.

I have my own opinions on DLC and added content but I'll save that for a more appropriate discussion.

First off, this game is a gem, i enjoy playing it but as a poster earlier mentioned it's like playing 7 days lite, knowing there is alpha 15 out, for me anyway.

I have no problem waiting some time for the traders and such, the PC players have been loyal to this game for a long time and are the reason it is what it is, so I have no gripes about that.

I am playing other games at the moment, I just don't want 7 days to be another forgotten title for me.

Can I borrow your straw bro, that is if you haven't dribbled hypocrisy all over it. Suck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually "most others" can be patient and enjoy other video games, if certain ones aren't catching our interest at the moment.

No need for us to treat the staff like they're slaves to us.

Well said

tjrockholt87
11-01-2016, 04:48 PM
I don't recall the psn saying anything about it not finished otherwise I would have waited and watch. I still love it and it's the only thing I play every day

just because you dont recall it doesn't mean it didn't happen, When I went to purchase the downloadable version of this game it said specifically that you are agreeing to purchase a game that is considered unfinished/not completed. This game is still in development and may or may not be worked on in the future. I remember it when I bought my DLC Copy. Maybe we need to read our contacts before we just sign the dotted line..just a thought,

tjrockholt87
11-01-2016, 04:53 PM

lol, it isnt sucking up to Devs. It is knowing what they are doing for FREE! So any money you are working hard for must mean you are not working at all as you are not spending any money on it! And PS....You are the one who purchased a game without researching it! You can only be mad at yourself buddy. Especially if you are gonna come here to rant about how you got screwed out of your hard earned money...lol..wow....You must be a young guy/girl. It is the new thing in life these days to blame everyone else for your mistake...I bet you have a shelf full of participation trophies huh?

tjrockholt87
11-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Actually we were all told it IS a complete game and they STILL stand by that saying it IS a complete game even tho we all know it clearly isn't. That's where the main issue lies imho.

OMG they are fixing the broken game we all paid for for FREE. All that free content? You mean the content being added that is in/ being added to the pc version that this is a port of? I sure as hell hope it gets added. I bought 7 Days to Die not 7 Days to Die Lite. Im not gonna bow down n kiss feet for them doing what they were supposed to do.

but then again. least this didnt turn out like no man sky..... XD

when has it ever been said that this is a complete game? When you purchase it on PSN it states in the description it is an unfinished game. You want the PC content go buy it on PC..Its that simple. If you think it is so easy to PORT a PC game over to Console then why dont you apply for a job doing it! Come on dude. Take your complaints somewhere else. This game is a PC game plain and simple. That is why they devote the time to making the PC version great. Do you not realize that these devs are not console devs? They hired a console team to do the port. This game is not a Console game. It is just being brought over from what it truly is. If you dont like it then dont play it. Plain and simple dude.

Dopest_Gorilla88
11-01-2016, 05:07 PM
when has it ever been said that this is a complete game? When you purchase it on PSN it states in the description it is an unfinished game. You want the PC content go buy it on PC..Its that simple. If you think it is so easy to PORT a PC game over to Console then why dont you apply for a job doing it! Come on dude. Take your complaints somewhere else. This game is a PC game plain and simple. That is why they devote the time to making the PC version great. Do you not realize that these devs are not console devs? They hired a console team to do the port. This game is not a Console game. It is just being brought over from what it truly is. If you dont like it then dont play it. Plain and simple dude.

To be fair it says "Full game" in the ps store. The version released on console is a base version and technically though it has errors it's a complete game as tfp themselves can be quoted as saying "Anything Alpha 15 and beyond isn't guaranteed for console." so any features and content from future PC updates is something we are lucky to get. Am I the only one who did/does research? Also I think you will find they asked tell tale to help finish the port not do it in entirety.

Nemoh
11-01-2016, 06:58 PM
Do your homework. Its irritating when people come on here and say something isnt going to happen when changing the coding takes time. Plus, why is everybody so bent out of shape? Want to play alpha 15? Play it on the pc.

https://youtu.be/3O3HjqDNlmk

Sonic_Repoman
11-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Is there any talk on alpha 15 coming to console? There already talking alpha 16 for pc, I know it takes time but any realistic time frame on if or when we could get it? And if they plan on not releasing it for console why not just say it.

x2x_rocket_x2x
11-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Is there any talk on alpha 15 coming to console? There already talking alpha 16 for pc, I know it takes time but any realistic time frame on if or when we could get it? And if they plan on not releasing it for console why not just say it.

Madmole has stated console will get some A15 aspects in an upcoming update. No time frame though and no specifics. He posted a video about the process on Youtube, which is where he said that console will get some aspects. I'm hoping that whatever it is doesn't require a new save file for Navezgane. My main save is on there with over 100 hours into it, and quite a lot of work.

Themanhutch
11-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Im starting to feel like They don't care about us console guys

Bush
11-02-2016, 03:40 AM
I'm beginning to feel like a lot of y'all have the patience of a 3 year old.

Tribalkrazed
11-02-2016, 12:55 PM
I'm beginning to feel like a lot of y'all have the patience of a 3 year old.

I think they need a diaper change LOL, I think next time Clare will not post anything about the new update as 80% of this post has been negative and not helpful. Some of us have listed seed names for the people missing out on the good maps for you guys to use while this patch gets finished. So please stop posting negative crap, if you have nothing helpful to post here don't as it's just cluttering up this post and makes it very difficult to find anything that was actually helpful.

Again I will post this,

12 City Map Seed Names (10 small cities, 1 Large HUB, 1 Small HUB:

1) crackpot20
2) WnJ

I will not give you locations as that would make it easy on you, this is a survival game, use these two Seeds, they are "case" sensitive. Enjoy the game.

Eddyjr2008
11-02-2016, 03:28 PM
I think they need a diaper change LOL, I think next time Clare will not post anything about the new update as 80% of this post has been negative and not helpful. Some of us have listed seed names for the people missing out on the good maps for you guys to use while this patch gets finished. So please stop posting negative crap, if you have nothing helpful to post here don't as it's just cluttering up this post and makes it very difficult to find anything that was actually helpful.

Again I will post this,

1) crackpot20
2) WnJ

I will not give you locations as that would make it easy on you, this is a survival game, use these two Seeds, they are "case" sensitive. Enjoy the game.

I reallly want to do a random gen and will as soon as POIs are good to go. Not complaining jus dont wanna start then restart after not long. I am anxious for it and 7DTD is still one of my favorite game if not my favorite.

darkwarriors2014
11-02-2016, 06:06 PM
The worries these little info on updates, see same as for the times a nothingness yet these games that deserve that place in the top console games. if there would not have all these bugs as well as regular updates. yet it discourages me from top toy for bugs etc .. so I'll play it again in 1 or 2 months to see if there is progression. Sorry, I do not speak English well

faaeng
11-02-2016, 11:10 PM
just because you dont recall it doesn't mean it didn't happen, When I went to purchase the downloadable version of this game it said specifically that you are agreeing to purchase a game that is considered unfinished/not completed. This game is still in development and may or may not be worked on in the future. I remember it when I bought my DLC Copy. Maybe we need to read our contacts before we just sign the dotted line..just a thought,

I see now we are resorting to just making ♥♥♥♥ up as we go along. Sorry, PSN NEVER said this game was unfinished/not complete and still in developement. Infact, the devs have been adament from the start that it IS a complete game. Maybe your refering to the pc alpha, but you definetely arent talking about the PSN/Live releases.

Holmes108
11-03-2016, 12:00 PM
I see now we are resorting to just making ♥♥♥♥ up as we go along. Sorry, PSN NEVER said this game was unfinished/not complete and still in developement. Infact, the devs have been adament from the start that it IS a complete game. Maybe your refering to the pc alpha, but you definetely arent talking about the PSN/Live releases.

Same with Xbox. I've downloaded almost every early access/beta game on Xbox, and gotten that disclaimer (they are also kept in a specific section of the store). 7 Days was not one of them. My co-op buddy bought a retail copy, and same thing, indistinguishable from any other retail game.

Elliannia
11-03-2016, 01:31 PM
Again I will post this,

1) crackpot20
2) WnJ

Can someone explain how to use/find/generate these seeds on console? I didn't realize we could pick seeds like this.

Thank you!

Tribalkrazed
11-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Can someone explain how to use/find/generate these seeds on console? I didn't realize we could pick seeds like this.

Thank you!

when you name your map, use those names and the same map that we load will generate for you.

Elliannia
11-03-2016, 02:06 PM
when you name your map, use those names and the same map that we load will generate for you.

Oh my! Thank you!! I'm anxious to try these now!

Eddyjr2008
11-03-2016, 02:45 PM
Oh my! Thank you!! I'm anxious to try these now!

Just a bit of advice, if you want, the POIs are getting fixed next week sometime Id say. So if u wait to start a game, u will get all of them too. Jus incase ya didny hear yet :-)

Tribalkrazed
11-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Just a bit of advice, if you want, the POIs are getting fixed next week sometime Id say. So if u wait to start a game, u will get all of them too. Jus incase ya didny hear yet :-)

Yes, I wouldn't spend to much time on either of these maps till Patch 5 comes out in a couple of days. If you want to load them up and figure out where you want to build your base for after the patch comes out would be a great Idea. I am 90% certain that the map will stay the same but now Generate the POI's that have been missing.

Elliannia
11-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Yes, I wouldn't spend to much time on either of these maps till Patch 5 comes out in a couple of days. If you want to load them up and figure out where you want to build your base for after the patch comes out would be a great Idea. I am 90% certain that the map will stay the same but now Generate the POI's that have been missing.

I've been following this thread but am not sure what is actually changing. What do you mean by Points of Interest missing?

Eddyjr2008
11-03-2016, 08:37 PM
I've been following this thread but am not sure what is actually changing. What do you mean by Points of Interest missing?

Points of interest is like random places, cabins randomly or businesses outside the city/towns.

Elliannia
11-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Points of interest is like random places, cabins randomly or businesses outside the city/towns.

I mean, I understand that, but how do they go missing? Does this mean they were once there then disappeared? They aren't generating when they're supposed to be?

How do we know they're missing?

Eddyjr2008
11-03-2016, 08:51 PM
I mean, I understand that, but how do they go missing? Does this mean they were once there then disappeared? They aren't generating when they're supposed to be?

How do we know they're missing?

Ohhhhh sorry for my confusion. I guess they aint generating like they ought to. TFP said at one point it was a confirmed bug.

Wolf825
11-03-2016, 09:13 PM
I think what this means is that every road will lead somewhere, like a cabin, store, house, or other building. Before the fix, you would have roads which just end, with nothing there...they would end in the middle of the woods, for instance.

Elliannia
11-03-2016, 11:55 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha.
That makes sense

und3adninja92
11-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Skippy has a video on youtube stating that ps users will most likely see it on a tuesday since thats when most updates are released. Check it out.

Jackelmyer
11-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha.
That makes sense

To be specific, it's those little dirt paths that never had anything. Not roads. Roads always lead to towns and what not. That'll be the same.

I also wouldn't bet my paycheck that seeds don't produce the same map. Especially if mining changes got lumped into the console version without the patch notes.

The guys who work on Console aren't very good with communication. For example, Alpha 15 birds nests got popped on console and no one really knew.

davethebakerx2
11-05-2016, 07:26 PM
i knew,because they told us