PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Modders (Project Z)

jeffdeezy
11-01-2016, 08:44 PM
I have been working night and day lately to bring to life my new mod Project Z, this is a Pure overhaul that merges the feel of Immersion that you got from fallout 3 and the world of 7 days to die with a dose of reality....this was closely achieved in spiders true survival mod and Valmod captures the fun of Game Additions , both i might add are amazing modder but i have recently come back to 7 days from a long break and am ready to bring to life the next big 7 days mod and i need help doing it .

This Mod i could achieve personally but im looking for people to help me cut the time in half so it can be released before Alpha 16
that way we can just integrate and play and the more i mod the less i play and its driving me mad. a few things i would like help with are:
#1. Classes
#2.Balancing
#3.Workstations
#4. Buffs/Debuffs
#5.Sdx installation
#6.Organizing all additions per file so that integrating into every patch will be easy and others can carry the torch when and if i ever walk away from 7 days for a period of time.
#7.I really want to get a custom prefab pack for this mod
Please if anyone has Extensive knowledge in .Xml or SDX and wants to be apart of this wonderful mod the help will be appreciated and credit will be given for all participants / also anyone with other talents like website building or Public relation/promoting skills message me in my teamspeak (AlphaDogs.Bluefang.Net) or on here.. Shout out to Valmar who has let me use his files as a Project started and who has helped me with Some important aspects of the mod already including Cracking the Custom backpack server info boxes. With or without help this mod will be created but i have seen the greatest things/mods come from great colaborations and i hope all of you great modders join me.

Mod Consists of :
New Weapons with or without sdx hopefully with hint hint Cough Cough(<---SDX Modders )
New Items
Natural spawning plants
new plants
new crafting stations
Custom prefabs /Prefab pack for this mod
New classes with each class having exclusive items and recipes but not a necessity to other classes
New Biome
Custom Ores and spawning
New Diseases/ Treatments
New Zombies
Complete Balancing Overhaul
New Quests
New lvling system (If someone can Design a good one)

Alot has been achieved already but anything can change with the help of wonderful creative Coders modders and Designers

Hope to here from you guys and ill see you in the wasteland

jeffdeezy
11-02-2016, 06:36 PM
I have been working night and day lately to bring to life my new mod Project Z, this is a Pure overhaul that merges the feel of Immersion that you got from fallout 3 and the world of 7 days to die with a dose of reality....this was closely achieved in spiders true survival mod and Valmod captures the fun of Game Additions , both i might add are amazing modder but i have recently come back to 7 days from a long break and am ready to bring to life the next big 7 days mod and i need help doing it .

This Mod i could achieve personally but im looking for people to help me cut the time in half so it can be released before Alpha 16
that way we can just integrate and play and the more i mod the less i play and its driving me mad. a few things i would like help with are:
#1. Classes
#2.Balancing
#3.Workstations
#4. Buffs/Debuffs
#5.Sdx installation
#6.Organizing all additions per file so that integrating into every patch will be easy and others can carry the torch when and if i ever walk away from 7 days for a period of time.
#7.I really want to get a custom prefab pack for this mod
Please if anyone has Extensive knowledge in .Xml or SDX and wants to be apart of this wonderful mod the help will be appreciated and credit will be given for all participants / also anyone with other talents like website building or Public relation/promoting skills message me in my teamspeak (AlphaDogs.Bluefang.Net) or on here.. Shout out to Valmar who has let me use his files as a Project started and who has helped me with Some important aspects of the mod already including Cracking the Custom backpack server info boxes. With or without help this mod will be created but i have seen the greatest things/mods come from great colaborations and i hope all of you great modders join me.

Mod Consists of :
New Weapons with or without sdx hopefully with hint hint Cough Cough(<---SDX Modders )
New Items
Natural spawning plants
new plants
new crafting stations
Custom prefabs /Prefab pack for this mod
New classes with each class having exclusive items and recipes but not a necessity to other classes
New Biome
Custom Ores and spawning
New Diseases/ Treatments
New Zombies
Complete Balancing Overhaul
New Quests
New lvling system (If someone can Design a good one)

Alot has been achieved already but anything can change with the help of wonderful creative Coders modders and Designers

Hope to here from you guys and ill see you in the wasteland

jeffdeezy
11-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Ive Recently Finished Project Z thanks to the help of Valmar (valmod)

Im Not done there, I want Modders for 7 Days to collaborate and Share Knowledge and tweaks/Mods that they want to be Recognized for Cause at the end of the Day we all have lots of Talent and there is always gonna be the next overhaul thats bigger and better . I want this Project to have that Z Days Flair that Showcases the best talent 7 Days has to offer. Now most modders say why would i want to give up something unique to my server, TFP gave up something unique for all of us and took time to write notes for us to understand there methods and to help beginner modders learn how to make a great game better .
Anything you wish to share will be Hosted on the Mods page along with your server and current Project info and links.
Anyone that isnt working on a Project and wishes to help expand what we have already done is more than welcome and we can discuss Details .

For the Specific things i would love to add to this mod and will be searching for is A custom prefab pack and if Noone is willing to help create a custom Rwgmixer or has one they would love to share ,im interested and would love to see it. Currently i have redone Magolis version of the Rwg to make it more Diverse but at the end of the Day if the Demand cant be met to find a Rwg/Prefab modder that wants to help then i will do it myself , but i would really like to see the flair thrown in by others....If only i could get ahold of some old friends BigC90210,Ekko,Warsakken,Wsiegel, then we could do something special.

As for Sdx that is newer to my type of modding and love the endless possibilities but finding a Sdx modder who has time to contribute something to the Project is hard to find and why i need to write things like this .

Project Z is great and will be great regardless and i will not stop my modding Career here . So to all the Modders that want people to Say wow ,No way ,Thats Dope , Who made this .... Add a lil Something to Project Z and Lets close the gap we have put between each other...

Shout out to Valmar again for help with the Classes and the Brewery Workstation and all my i wonder if we could do this type questions. Hes one of the Biggest team players and selfless modders ive ever seen so thanks for your help Esp with helping me meet my deadline.

As for Project Z its now on a test server for people to play and report any issues and the mod will be getting sponsored by a Gaming community whos willing to put as many project Z servers as needed so when the Details are worked out i will release the full mod info and Gaming Community Sponsor .

For Teamspeak info :Alphadogs.Bluefang.Net this is the best way to reach me
For Server info ip=144.48.104.122 port 15274
For Client mod download contact Deezy in teamspeak

Thanks And Hope to see you guys soon

Zombair
11-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Why did you do another thread instead of adding to your already made thread on page 3

Roland
11-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Merged your threads. There is no need to open new threads on the very same topic.

Guppycur
11-09-2016, 11:31 PM
Thank you! I'd rep you, but uh, what would be the point. ;)