PDA

View Full Version : [11/08] Message from the Team - Patch 5 going live at 12 noon PST

Clare
11-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Hi all,

Patch 5 is scheduled to go live at 12pm PST today (for those of us in GMT that's around 20:00)
Don't panic if you don't get it right away it can take some time from the activation to you actually being able to download it.

In case you missed it before, below are the notes for Patch 5.

Please do NOT post bug reports below, I will not chase them in here. Please post with AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE in the CONSOLE BUG REPORTS section of the forums.
Please use this guide: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting
An post here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumd...le-Bug-Reports

And before you ask I do NOT have info on A15 yet or future patches and fixes after this one when I do then I will post them in their own post.

--------------------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 5.0
PS4 Version 1.07
XB1 Version 1.0.7.0

You’re hearing it here first! Patch 5 for 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One has begun to roll out. Here’s a list of the fixes included in this patch. The list below contains most but not all of the fixes included in the patch. Have fun!

Distant Terrain

* Distant terrain setting that allows you to see terrain in the distance

* It is set to OFF by default: Go to Options > Video > Display Distant Terrain to toggle it ON

* It is only available in single player and online multiplayer games (not local multiplayer)

* In online games, each player can toggle it on or off without conflicting with other players’ settings

Gameplay

* Fixed an issue where random gen maps would not generate certain Points of Interest

o This will only be fixed on new random gen worlds created AFTER the installation of patch 5

o Random gen worlds created before patch 5 will not include the fix

* Fixed an issue where switching between different random gen worlds on the same run of the game could sometimes cause terrain generation corruption. When this bug would occur, the terrain generation corruption could cause chunks to be in places they did not belong leading to incomplete buildings and vertical walls of terrain. The next time the map was loaded after starting the game fresh however, the system would recognize the corrupted chunks and automatically try to correct the terrain generation and any player made changes to these corrupted chunks would be lost. With this fix the terrain generation corruption should no longer occur when switching between random gen maps on the same run of the game.

* Fixed an issue where the experience level of some skills/perks would not display correctly after the system language had been changed

* Fixed an issue where changing the system language would cause some elements of worlds created with a different language setting to change location or reset

* Fixed an issue where hunger and hydration would drop if the player hit the Guide or PS button on the controller to return to the dashboard or home screen

* Changed the quest tracker so that it will appear during local multiplayer games

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue in which the SFX of certain weapons would only be audible for the first player in split screen

Enjoy Patch 5, everybody! Thank you for your taking time to reach out to us and for your continued support of 7 Days to Die!

ZombieHoG
11-08-2016, 11:23 AM
First one :) 'for Skippy'

Clare
11-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Poor Skippy, never gets firsts anymore lol

STgaming
11-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Why are your updates dropping so late other games like GTA are done about 10am UK.
If you know I hope to hear from you.

YamiDragoon
11-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Here (Austria) it will be 21:00 (9 PM)! O.O

Tlasan
11-08-2016, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the info but is there anyway we console players can get a list of what content they are going to add next for 15 so we know when to look forward to certain content? Don't need dates just what they are working on next

a4twenty
11-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the info but is there anyway we console players can get a list of what content they are going to add next for 15 so we know when to look forward to certain content? Don't need dates just what they are working on next

no, when that info is known, this will be the place find out.

can't wait to start a new random gen, thanks for the heads up Clare.

Platypusmuerte
11-08-2016, 12:21 PM

Re-read her post above.

.....And before you ask I do NOT have info on A15 yet or future patches and fixes after this one when I do then I will post them in their own post......

obsidian_eclipse
11-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Snacks on standby, a few hours prepatch sleep is in order.

Ev.
11-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Waiting impatiently for the patch to drop! Been avoiding playing 7Days for the past while as I waited for this. Now we can finally get in a new random gen map and enjoy exploring. :)

Aneoid
11-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Been almost a month since I've booted up 7DtD. Lots of lost time to make up for after work tonight.

Thanks to the entire team for the effort and keep up the great work.

Platypusmuerte
11-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Man, so.... what to do tonight?

Watch the zombies... or watch the election.

TFP should rush out 2 skins (Trump and Hillary) and let us all load up some PVP maps and fight it out LOL.

2 Politicians enter, 1 Zombie leaves....

Aneoid
11-08-2016, 02:38 PM
That's a great idea, but let's include more candidates from this Presidential election cycle.

Ted Cruz already looks like a zombie, and Jeb Bush has the energy of one.

Gareee
11-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the update, but...

...no butts.. that would be rude. ;)

Specky_Geek
11-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Thanks wouldn't mind the team maybe doing a video on the difference these patches do , thanks anyway 👍

clay37
11-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the update!

skippy0330
11-08-2016, 04:19 PM
@clare, to be fair i was sleeping in so i could stay up late making ps4 videos! nad 40th

Clare
11-08-2016, 04:49 PM
@clare, to be fair i was sleeping in so i could stay up late making ps4 videos! nad 40th

Totally understand that man, you can have an honorary "FIRST!" instead.

BossPlaya359
11-08-2016, 05:13 PM
How about the bug that let the Charakter freeze After Open/close a Box ? My Buddy has the Problem over and over again and its not possible to Play together... WE Play on xbox

ZombieHoG
11-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Totally understand that man, you can have an honorary "FIRST!" instead.

Not necessary... I donate the post to skippy. His Videos are awesome and sweet some of my evenings in front of the TV...

Nemoh
11-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Yaaaaas! Totes ready to get my build on!!

Eddyjr2008
11-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Stupid work.... lol, nah gotta work to eat I guess. I need to get home to check stuffs out tho . I guess it wont get to me till 3pm anyway... ugh. Lol

Radex73
11-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Hi all,

Patch 5 is scheduled to go live at 12pm PST today (for those of us in GMT that's around 20:00)
Don't panic if you don't get it right away it can take some time from the activation to you actually being able to download it.

Please do NOT post bug reports below, I will not chase them in here. Please post with AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE in the CONSOLE BUG REPORTS section of the forums.

And before you ask I do NOT have info on A15 yet or future patches and fixes after this one when I do then I will post them in their own post.

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 5.0
PS4 Version 1.07
XB1 Version 1.0.7.0

You’re hearing it here first! Patch 5 for 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One has begun to roll out. Here’s a list of the fixes included in this patch. The list below contains most but not all of the fixes included in the patch. Have fun!

Distant Terrain

* Distant terrain setting that allows you to see terrain in the distance

* It is set to OFF by default: Go to Options > Video > Display Distant Terrain to toggle it ON

* It is only available in single player and online multiplayer games (not local multiplayer)

* In online games, each player can toggle it on or off without conflicting with other players’ settings

Gameplay

* Fixed an issue where random gen maps would not generate certain Points of Interest

o This will only be fixed on new random gen worlds created AFTER the installation of patch 5

o Random gen worlds created before patch 5 will not include the fix

* Fixed an issue where switching between different random gen worlds on the same run of the game could sometimes cause terrain generation corruption. When this bug would occur, the terrain generation corruption could cause chunks to be in places they did not belong leading to incomplete buildings and vertical walls of terrain. The next time the map was loaded after starting the game fresh however, the system would recognize the corrupted chunks and automatically try to correct the terrain generation and any player made changes to these corrupted chunks would be lost. With this fix the terrain generation corruption should no longer occur when switching between random gen maps on the same run of the game.

* Fixed an issue where the experience level of some skills/perks would not display correctly after the system language had been changed

* Fixed an issue where changing the system language would cause some elements of worlds created with a different language setting to change location or reset

* Fixed an issue where hunger and hydration would drop if the player hit the Guide or PS button on the controller to return to the dashboard or home screen

* Changed the quest tracker so that it will appear during local multiplayer games

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue in which the SFX of certain weapons would only be audible for the first player in split screen

Enjoy Patch 5, everybody! Thank you for your taking time to reach out to us and for your continued support of 7 Days to Die!

Are these new POIs or POIs that were supposed to be in the game and weren't. Like should we expect POIs like prisons and skateparks or just houses?

DoucheVader
11-08-2016, 06:11 PM

PRO TIP: NEXT TIME ACTUALLY READ THE POST YOU ARE RESPONDING TO!!!

Do you really think in this post No Man's Sky world a small developer like The Fun Pimps want to set themselves up for the ire of the internet by not delivering on features? I appreciate you want to know the roadmap of software development for 7DTD console. I don't think it would be wise for The Fun Pimps to make us privy to a great deal of the roadmap. Some one will get butthurt if they don't delivery on X, Y, Z. Death threats on twitter will ensue.

The A15 features will likely cycle over to the console slowly. I am happy and grateful that this game released in late June has received 5 patches already. That is far more support that you get from most bigger studios.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, so.... what to do tonight?

Watch the zombies... or watch the election.

TFP should rush out 2 skins (Trump and Hillary) and let us all load up some PVP maps and fight it out LOL.

2 Politicians enter, 1 Zombie leaves....

That's a great idea, but let's include more candidates from this Presidential election cycle.

Ted Cruz already looks like a zombie, and Jeb Bush has the energy of one.

NO LEAVE POLITICS OUT OF THIS GAME AND MOST GAMES THANK YOU!

I play games as an escape from the real world. Why would I want to put more real world into my games? Completely defeats the purpose of games.

I am sure you can find a flash game that pokes fun at candidates.

11-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Thanks to all the devs for their hard work. Love the game looking forward to A15 content.

Wjiiv
11-08-2016, 06:18 PM
If you have no info yet, then just type "idiot" as a response. Its just a question about this patch, not necessarily future patches. And, you might not know and that's also fine. Anyway, i don't have the patch yet but i assume no distant terrain in local multiplayer is referring to split screen? And if so, any idea if this was intentionally left out? Still working on that particular aspect? or just the ps4 cant handle that? Just wondering, i understand you might not have the info yet, but if thats something you could ask the team? Just curious.

Thanks for all the continued work. Much appreciated.

six4bravo
11-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Hey Clare, is there any specific reason why they left out distant terrain from split screen? Thanks for the updates.

YamiDragoon
11-08-2016, 06:47 PM
If you have no info yet, then just type "idiot" as a response. Its just a question about this patch, not necessarily future patches. And, you might not know and that's also fine. Anyway, i don't have the patch yet but i assume no distant terrain in local multiplayer is referring to split screen? And if so, any idea if this was intentionally left out? Still working on that particular aspect? or just the ps4 cant handle that? Just wondering, i understand you might not have the info yet, but if thats something you could ask the team? Just curious.

Thanks for all the continued work. Much appreciated.

Playing on XBox One, but wondering the exact same thing, as I'm playing split screen with my fiancée. :)
Any info if this is planned (or even possible at all) for the future would be cool.

Canyon757
11-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Looking forward to POI in the game. Thanks for the update.

Nemodo
11-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Oh Yea a Live stream is going on tonight LMAO!!! Already got the Scheduled event for my Private Multiplayer World locked in with my Team. Yea Boi, it's bout to go Down!!!

DoucheVader
11-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Thanks wouldn't mind the team maybe doing a video on the difference these patches do , thanks anyway 👍

There seems to be some peeps that play 7DTD console that feel the console guys are short changed. In terms of videos they may have a point. Joel does a video each week about the state of the PC development. Perhaps time prohibits it but a video like that for us console peasants wouldn't be a bad idea. I am sure Joel has enough on his plate though.

Once there is more parity between the PC and the Consoles none of this will matter.

Gazz
11-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Joel works on A16. You'd have to convince someone at Telltale to make a video showcasing the content of this patch.
I think they are the only ones who even know if this is the full change log.

a4twenty
11-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Joel works on A16. You'd have to convince someone at Telltale to make a video showcasing the content of this patch.
I think they are the only ones who even know if this is the full change log.

think you mean iron galaxy

Gareee
11-08-2016, 07:57 PM
No, I'm not addicted, and no I'm not sitting here watching the clock to see if it drops in 3 more minutes.

I can quit anytime!

sonyconsole
11-08-2016, 08:06 PM
No, I'm not addicted, and no I'm not sitting here watching the clock to see if it drops in 3 more minutes.

I can quit anytime!
(Likes this post)

EvoDJ44
11-08-2016, 08:08 PM

I can quit anytime!

haha your not the only one.

Dopest_Gorilla88
11-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Where is the patch?

Thatguy553
11-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Where is the patch?

Somewhere

Onin9190
11-08-2016, 08:14 PM

I can quit anytime!

You aren't the only one.

Lanseril_Storm
11-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Where is the patch?
They said it drops at 12pm pacific, but could take abit to show up on psn

LegendaryRecon0
11-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Live on Xbox

Snizlito
Ps4 is updating now.

Onin9190

Claire actually said live at 12 meaning it should be active but it's not. Now I get it, it can take some time but she said live.

Thatguy553

Psn got it just now

Raynekloud28
11-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Still waiting ps4

Nevermind. Lol looks like draw distance improvements as well. Grass and some closer textures look muddy but not bad guys thanks again for all your work

Onin9190
11-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Just got it

obsidian_eclipse
11-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Someone post some screen shots or YouTube videos! Pleeease :-) for those of us who can't play yet.

BrettWilson
11-08-2016, 08:38 PM
I made an account just to say this. Distant terrain on ps4 is absolutely amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH TEAM. ILY GUYS

Platypusmuerte
11-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Yes please, screen shot someone, puhleasssse

Ev.
11-08-2016, 08:40 PM
For anyone on PS4 that doesn't have it yet, go to the game icon, hit options and select the 'check for update' choice. Just did that and its now downloading the update. :)

Update is 339.5mb by the way, for anyone curious!

Swerve_left
11-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Well guys, after 4 months of not playing, I think this is the patch I come back on!!

Screen Shot the Distant terrain on PS4 please and post here!!

Nemodo
11-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Well guys, after 4 months of not playing, I think this is the patch I come back on!!

Screen Shot the Distant terrain on PS4 please and post here!!

It's not linked!!!!!

Clare
11-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Sorry guys I'm out of the office, otherwise I'd grab one for ye =\

Primus420
11-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Well haven't played in a long time so I was excited to see the terrain distance being updated. I have to be honest. It sucks. Sure you can see ALOT farther than before but everything in the distance looks bare. Things don't start to render until you get closers to them. Couldn't even see any zombies in the distance. It's an improvement but hardly.

Boomer
11-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Just wanna say in my opinion and my friends and I'm sure others would like to see servers for console. I know EA is different but battle field has severs so you guys should be able to give consoles severs. Honestly already switching to PC bc they have severs. Trophy's was given on console to get like what 2,000 kills.... I'm not a trophy person but why have that if it's gonna take years to get... honestly 7dtd on console would be better then having traders

Boomer
11-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Well haven't played in a long time so I was excited to see the terrain distance being updated. I have to be honest. It sucks. Sure you can see ALOT farther than before but everything in the distance looks bare. Things don't start to render until you get closers to them. Couldn't even see any zombies in the distance. It's an improvement but hardly. should have added something worth playing on console for

Raynekloud28
11-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Your right could be better but hey it didnt crash the game or break it so its a great start

Tboneterry
11-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Maybe it's just me, but the textures look better after the patch !
Thanks again for patch update !

Nemodo
11-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Well haven't played in a long time so I was excited to see the terrain distance being updated. I have to be honest. It sucks. Sure you can see ALOT farther than before but everything in the distance looks bare. Things don't start to render until you get closers to them. Couldn't even see any zombies in the distance. It's an improvement but hardly.

LOL you are playing on a Console that is limited on resources as it is, what did you expect. LMAO better get a PC with a nice Graphics card and processor and run on Max Settings for that Great Look you looking for. Damn I'm glad I'm from the Atari and Nintendo Era where I have seen how graphics and gaming has improved over time! I love the game and the graphics is alright with me, all I want is for us not to be required to start all over again after we get an update, especially once we have gotten alot of the things we been looking for in the game and leveling up our skills. That sux and that is what made me stop playing Minecraft.

Momo
11-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Maybe it's just me, but the textures look better after the patch !
Thanks again for patch update !

Not just you, they definitely snuck in the upgraded grass/ground/trees/ect textures from A15

jenga81
11-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Loving the update, distant terrain has been a drastic improvement to the immersion of the game dont feel like im playing silent hill any more.

Primus420
11-08-2016, 09:57 PM
LOL you are playing on a Console that is limited on resources as it is, what did you expect. LMAO better get a PC with a nice Graphics card and processor and run on Max Settings for that Great Look you looking for. Damn I'm glad I'm from the Atari and Nintendo Era where I have seen how graphics and gaming has improved over time! I love the game and the graphics is alright with me, all I want is for us not to be required to start all over again after we get an update, especially once we have gotten alot of the things we been looking for in the game and leveling up our skills. That sux and that is what made me stop playing Minecraft.

Shut the hell up and get off your high and mighty horse. I grew up on nintendo games. I could care less about the quality of the graphics. There are plenty of games out there with way better graphics and way more draw distance with much more detail. I love the game also but I know it could be better. But hey I'll just sit and wait while the console version gets left in the dust. Maybe when pc gets alpha 18 we'll finally get alpha 15

CrankML
11-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Why improved textures?

Everyone knows that consoles have limited resourced so why using them for more colours and textures.

its good to see now where u are going,water is much easier to find now but it feels not right no atmosphere with the disrant terrain as It is right now.

FoV>graphic

Dont get me wrong the patch is amazing,its the right way.

I will play it after 1 month break but i hope the distant terrain will get an improvement

Thanks for the hard work clare and
developers ; )

darkwarriors2014
11-08-2016, 10:02 PM
Hello, thank you for this great update. I hope that the other will follow as a measure to finally come to alpha 15.

six4bravo
11-08-2016, 10:16 PM
anyone grab the pc version for $9.99 during the steam sale? After a week of playing the Pc version with valmod it is definitely in a league of its own on ultra graphics compared to my PS4 and xbox1 versions, and the a16 vids of electricity look enticing.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note..... is the stuttering still present in the update?????????

Mjtp
11-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Well I can only say thank you, this game just came to life.
More colour, more view... no friggin fog.
Sure it isn't petfect but let the whiners just whine.

I am off for more, just wanted to hi5 this :)

BioFringe
11-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Anyone know what the version number should be for xbox? mine is at 1.0.6.0 with no available updates.

Shut the hell up and get off your high and mighty horse. I grew up on nintendo games. I could care less about the quality of the graphics. There are plenty of games out there with way better graphics and way more draw distance with much more detail. I love the game also but I know it could be better. But hey I'll just sit and wait while the console version gets left in the dust. Maybe when pc gets alpha 18 we'll finally get alpha 15

Can you please name one voxel based game on PC or concole that looks better than 7 Days? Thanks.

a4twenty
11-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Anyone know what the version number should be for xbox? mine is at 1.0.6.0 with no available updates.

try rebooting your xbox, where are you?

NavezGuy
11-08-2016, 11:19 PM
Can you please name one voxel based game on PC or concole that looks better than 7 Days? Thanks.

If we're talking about draw distance, Minecraft looks a LOT better.

black78camaro
11-08-2016, 11:24 PM
is any one getting yucca fruit instead of yucca plant from the yuccas in the dessert?..kinda hard to make my juice this way.

Crimzonscar
11-08-2016, 11:26 PM
Thank you !!!The game looks great!!!!
Found one little problem with yucca plants only give fruit not plants .

- - - Updated - - -

is any one getting yucca fruit instead of yucca plant from the yuccas in the dessert?..kinda hard to make my juice this way.

Great minds :) ^

Onin9190
11-08-2016, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=Crimzonscar;541926]Thank you !!!The game looks great!!!!
Found one little problem with yucca plants only give fruit not plants .

- - - Updated - - -

Did they do the A15 update where you can make the juice from the actual fruit and able to make seeds to make your own yucca farm?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know what they added from A15? (Mechanical parts, workbench to upgrade weapons, fertilizer, traders?)

ajmisback
11-08-2016, 11:52 PM

lol yeah i did notice that, but other than that I'm happy with the update! :tongue-new::cupcake:

Nemoh
11-08-2016, 11:55 PM
Looks fantastic! Being able to see farther away sure did help finding animals for the first forge! Loving the new textures to the road and misc grass/tree/shadows. Lighting looks better but that could just be from me not paying attention to that. Being able to see about where another biome is located is makes it a bunch better.

On another note, can anybody tell me what the black spots are on the map? I thought that was caves but i have 30 next to me and no caves. Not sure if they changed that. Thanks =-)

Gareee
11-09-2016, 12:10 AM
Black spots are probably boulders

Doombringer101
11-09-2016, 12:27 AM
Looks fantastic! Being able to see farther away sure did help finding animals for the first forge! Loving the new textures to the road and misc grass/tree/shadows. Lighting looks better but that could just be from me not paying attention to that. Being able to see about where another biome is located is makes it a bunch better.

On another note, can anybody tell me what the black spots are on the map? I thought that was caves but i have 30 next to me and no caves. Not sure if they changed that. Thanks =-)

They are the large surface stone formations (not the small resource boulders).

hugojheredia
11-09-2016, 12:47 AM
Hey Clare, is there any specific reason why they left out distant terrain from split screen? Thanks for the updates.

and i need know if in the future is posible...

ShadowWalker254
11-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Why do us console players not yet have Alpha 15? I payed 30$ for this game and I am getting quite angry that we're not receiving the same things PC is receiving. (Like the fact we cannot even make our own characters. Like what in the actual f***!)

Eddyjr2008
11-09-2016, 01:17 AM
New update is absolutely awesome. I really didnt think we'd get distant terrain but it was one of the first things. IMO its so much better than the fog.

IBKillingfools
11-09-2016, 01:33 AM
If we're talking about draw distance, Minecraft looks a LOT better.

The graphics on Minecraft pale in comparison. Less computation for the system to handle. So there's that.

IBKillingfools
11-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Why do us console players not yet have Alpha 15? I payed 30$ for this game and I am getting quite angry that we're not receiving the same things PC is receiving. (Like the fact we cannot even make our own characters. Like what in the actual f***!)

Wow, petty argument. We bought a complete game with no guarantee of further updates. They would like to add most features to this game, and are working on making a15 completely stable prior to patching it. We will be lucky if the upgrade to a15 isn't a separate purchase. Which would be thier right. And really? Complain about not being able to make your own character when you can't even see it 98% of the time. Get over yourself.

Nemodo
11-09-2016, 01:55 AM
Wow, petty argument. We bought a complete game with no guarantee of further updates. They would like to add most features to this game, and are working on making a15 completely stable prior to patching it. We will be lucky if the upgrade to a15 isn't a separate purchase. Which would be thier right. And really? Complain about not being able to make your own character when you can't even see it 98% of the time. Get over yourself.

IBKillingfools, You Sir/Ma'am are alright with me!! LMAO.....

JON2
11-09-2016, 02:49 AM
My gold ran out so I can't even do distant terrain, even by myself in local lol. But I just checked to see if I could find a POI. Found two tents and a corpse at the end of a dirt road.

Finally.

Stephenw92
11-09-2016, 02:58 AM
Anyone else notice they broke the game? Spawned in and can't damage zombies and they can't damage me... They just follow me and get up in my face and stand there

Gareee
11-09-2016, 03:54 AM
I've come across 3 poi's now I haven't even seen in alpha 15 on the pc. I really do miss the alpha 15 recipes and crafting though.

SilentDeathForU
11-09-2016, 03:58 AM
Ok, so this is a GREAT update.

Alpha 15 content, mainly WAY better rock textures, road textures, new plants, distant terrain, and to top it off, you can break BOTH legs now lol

Still discovering stuff, so good so far :)

OneLuckyRobot
11-09-2016, 06:20 AM
Has the issue with mini-bikes de-spawning after a game crash been fixed yet?

Almost afraid to craft a mini-bike knowing that if the game crashes I will lose it and anything stored in it upon reloading the save.

dragoness
11-09-2016, 09:56 AM
ummm just curious. what is the full change log? because there are changes that are not on your list.
no yucca juice
and grass color changed to almost neon green lol

dookieduck
11-09-2016, 11:36 AM
since this update the game has improved tenfold. thanks to tfp for creating such an addictive game just love it even when the bugs were crazy. Lol. love how the patches are monthly always around the same time amazing for such a cheap game. don't listen to the wingers it doest matter what you do they will always complain about something else. I.e. when alpha 15 drops to console they will complain why don't we have alpha 16 already. Lol they all need to be spoofed. thanks again. 👍👍👍

Clare
11-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Anyone else notice they broke the game? Spawned in and can't damage zombies and they can't damage me... They just follow me and get up in my face and stand there

Clear the cache of your console, this is a known separate issue.

Clare

Tboneterry
11-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Googling clear cache PS4 I found this...

PlayStation 4. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller. Select "Turn Off PS4". Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds. Restart the PlayStation 4.

I read somewhere else to unplug the PS4 to for a few seconds.

SilvenWolf
11-09-2016, 12:27 PM

And there was me thinking ignorance was bliss.

Read the forum and do some proper research and you will have all the answers you are looking for. It’s all in here. No need to get all angry once you understand.

As a clue, Console is based on PC version Alpha 14.7. Not A15 or A16 or anything that follows.

A14.7 was the equivalent to the PC version when this game was released. There was no A15 or even talk of A16 at the time.

A15 has some very major changes to the whole game mechanics and is still in bug test and balancing so it’s not even ready to be ported as a whole. On top of that you have to agree that you are playing a game still in development and is there for subject to bugs and issues. This you can’t do on Console

Here’s a question, you buy FIFA16, do you then expect to get FIFA17 for free? So why would you expect to get A15 and or A16 for free.

As it is, the developers have stated they would like to see parity between the PC and console versions and have been adding Alpha 15 elements that can be done that are not reliant on the major changes A15 has, so we do get updates, based on what the console can do and handle. Not because we are entitled to it, but because they want to offer it and they did not need to.

The developers would be fully entitled to state that Alpha 14.7 version is all that’s on offer, if you want the PC equivalent then you will have to wait until some time late 2017 when the PC version goes gold and they port that as a fully tested and balance release version, or buy a PC and sign up for access to a development version of 7DTD.

You also need to take into account that anyone playing A15 on PC has to accept its early development and subject to bugs and game breaking issues and constant restarts, basically waive any right to moan or complain as they are not selling the PC version as feature complete. Its early access only.

So until A15 and A16 are fully tested and balanced we will only get elements of those versions that fit the current console build. The fact they are working hard to get additional elements to us console players is something we should be grateful for, you don’t see many developers put this much effort into console games, so to all the complainers……….. you don’t know what you are talking about, your levels of expectation are ridiculous and you are showing yourself up as ignorant, ill informed and over self entitled.

There was two ways this could have played out for Console.

The current version where we actually have a 7DTD game to play now and developers who will add what they can, when they are able.

Or NO 7DTD on console until some time late 2017 when the PC version finishes its development and has gone Gold and then gets ported.

I for one am grateful we get to play now as it is. If you find yourself getting worked up about this game, then come back late 2017 and save yourself your over entitled self-rage, it’s not healthy for you.

swann117
11-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Yay new update !

Me and my girlfriend stopped playing the game for the last two month because the game became unplayable, crashing every two or three hours.
I hope this is fixed (i highly doubt that).

I'm glad to see that we don't have distant FOV in local multiplayer, i can't wait to see when Rocket League devs will do the same and give improvements only to solo player mode, because it is well know that we people on consoles don't like to play couch coop.

Seriously, i'm not a certified Unity developper, but i can swear that it's more than feasible to handle parameters for single player vs two player modes. in fact it's happening since decades now. So i'm very curious about the reason that motivate the team to not give distant FOV to splitscreen mode. I mean, we are already playing on splited screens, with lower resolution, i can handle low (even ultra low) textures on this kind of gameplay if i can see farther than 200 meters.

Would anyone think it's a good idea to make an ultra high resolution couch coop game where you can see only in a 3 meters radius bubble ?

This game is based on gameplay mechanics, and they are very good, so please focus on that.

TL;DR :
I would gladly tick a box giving me good framerate / good fov and Nintendo 64 textures. Very gladly. You could prompt me a message saying "Warning your game gonna look like Turok 1 on N64 (but with a better fov) if you tick this box", i would still tick it.

Raynekloud28
11-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Couldnt have spit that any better my friend SilvenWolf

texangator
11-09-2016, 01:00 PM
Hello Claire, when will the water almost look like real water?
When can you more afther 100 days in 7 day to die.
For now, if you play more then 60 days in 7 days to die it's always the same, no new things to do.
Maybe in a next update?

Stahlbeisser71
11-09-2016, 01:07 PM

As a clue, Console is based on PC version Alpha 14.7. Not A15 or A16 or anything that follows.
.................................................. ...

Here’s a question, you buy FIFA16, do you then expect to get FIFA17 for free? So why would you expect to get A15 and or A16 for free.

As it is, the developers have stated they would like to see parity between the PC and console versions and have been adding Alpha 15 elements that can be done that are not reliant on the major changes A15 has, so we do get updates, based on what the console can do and handle. Not because we are entitled to it, but because they want to offer it and they did not need to.

.................................................. .....

So until A15 and A16 are fully tested and balanced we will only get elements of those versions that fit the current console build. The fact they are working hard to get additional elements to us console players is something we should be grateful for, you don’t see many developers put this much effort into console games .
.................................................. .....
There was two ways this could have played out for Console.

The current version where we actually have a 7DTD game to play now and developers who will add what they can, when they are able.

Or NO 7DTD on console until some time late 2017 when the PC version finishes its development and has gone Gold and then gets ported.

I for one am grateful we get to play now as it is.

Well spoken ! :applouse:

And again : Thx to Clare for keeping us informed & to all the team-members for doing 7D2D better and better !!! :eagerness::eagerness::eagerness:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !

Kakarott06
11-09-2016, 01:10 PM
Loving the update guys. So glad the fog has gone and the POV's are in. Just started a new random gen and am excited to see whats around. Please pass on my congrats and thanks to the Dev team Claire and thanks to you for all the info

EPIC GAME!!!

Dopest_Gorilla88
11-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Loving the update guys. So glad the fog has gone and the POV's are in. Just started a new random gen and am excited to see whats around. Please pass on my congrats and thanks to the Dev team Claire and thanks to you for all the info

EPIC GAME!!!

POVs? Someone has pornhub in their browser history lol.

Onin9190
11-09-2016, 07:17 PM
I like the new patch update and only thing I can see that is a problem is floating objects. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue. I'm not putting it bugs because idk if it's just me or if it's a bug.

courgi
11-09-2016, 07:37 PM
This patch seems to have the 'guts' of a15. Besides the long distance terrain it contains the new textures and the town/poi/ landscape randomness has been improved in random gen. It just feels so much like a15 on the pc. I am suprised the development team is not touting these hidden improvements in their patch notes.

DRsevenDays2die
11-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Phenomenal work development team at 7 Days to Die. These small stepping stones that you guys are taking are fantastic and are welcomed. "We will make 7 Days to Die great again"
- Donald Trump

JON2
11-09-2016, 09:48 PM
Why are the movement controls so slidey? And it's hard to aim because of the dead zone on the right stick. Otherwise good update.

TwiztedFel0n
11-10-2016, 01:50 AM
This game has so much potential and was quickly on track to being one of my favorite games ever, until I realized I bought an incomplete game and wasn't even told it was incomplete. It was fun in its current state for a little while but too many bugs to even play properly. Overheated even while wearing nothing, took over a month to get that fixed then my friend starts getting kicked anytime he got water with a jar, again that took awhile to get fixed, which isn't my main point I Understandable you're not a big company but saying we are getting alpha 15 on console, and then stringing it along for months not even saying if it will come or when is ridiculous. Its been MONTHS since I've heard about a15 and heard we are getting it but it's nowhere to be seen.

Please for the love of God give us what we were promised so I can not be so bored with the same old buggy game and messed up skills. I want bandits and NPCs gahhhh

madmax_2069
11-10-2016, 03:11 AM
I definitely like the ideal of distant terrain, but do not like how it was implemented, needs some atmosphere (like a slight hint of fogging the further you look). No fog whatsoever regardless of how far you see just seems off.

And still to this day the controlls are laggy in this game, seems like around a half a second delay between when you press a button, or press on the thumbstick before you see the action on the screen (and no its not my TV as my TV has virtually no lag).

skippy0330
11-10-2016, 08:18 PM
The graphics on Minecraft pale in comparison. Less computation for the system to handle. So there's that.

loaded up my old minecraft world last night. Crashed. loaded it up. 10 fps. crashed. ... nope mine craft is still crap on console, 7dtd has now surpassed it in performance w/ balance. minecraft let the children who wanted a longer view distance ruin the games performance for the pro players. than we moved on.

- - - Updated - - -

This game has so much potential and was quickly on track to being one of my favorite games ever, until I realized I bought an incomplete game and wasn't even told it was incomplete. It was fun in its current state for a little while but too many bugs to even play properly. Overheated even while wearing nothing, took over a month to get that fixed then my friend starts getting kicked anytime he got water with a jar, again that took awhile to get fixed, which isn't my main point I Understandable you're not a big company but saying we are getting alpha 15 on console, and then stringing it along for months not even saying if it will come or when is ridiculous. Its been MONTHS since I've heard about a15 and heard we are getting it but it's nowhere to be seen.

Please for the love of God give us what we were promised so I can not be so bored with the same old buggy game and messed up skills. I want bandits and NPCs gahhhh

see what the problem here is, even if you had it, you'd want a16, than a17 than a18, and so on and so forth. Its the gaming world, pc games take longer to port to console and vice versa, get used to it.

you complained about a few bugs? search google for bugged out AAA titles, than complain about those few that were fixed actually VERY promptly. there's been up to 6 months on console for the only other vox game.

- - - Updated - - -

This patch seems to have the 'guts' of a15. Besides the long distance terrain it contains the new textures and the town/poi/ landscape randomness has been improved in random gen. It just feels so much like a15 on the pc. I am suprised the development team is not touting these hidden improvements in their patch notes.

tested this out, random gen is the same. i populated the exact same seed, its just your imagination. and they did tout the textures and poi's in the patch notes, not too sure how you missed that.

obsidian_eclipse
11-10-2016, 09:54 PM
I like the new patch update and only thing I can see that is a problem is floating objects. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue. I'm not putting it bugs because idk if it's just me or if it's a bug.

Yes I see floating things too, occasional levitating tree and zombies 20m in the air. I've also experienced, which I thought was a new uber zombie for a moment, a zombie rubber band from the distance to directly infront of me akin to The Flash! I thought these might have been one offs and not overly bothersome, but it might be worth reporting if it causes issues.

Holmes108
11-10-2016, 10:35 PM
loaded up my old minecraft world last night. Crashed. loaded it up. 10 fps. crashed. ... nope mine craft is still crap on console, 7dtd has now surpassed it in performance w/ balance. minecraft let the children who wanted a longer view distance ruin the games performance for the pro players. than we moved on.

Sounds like your console should be sent in for repairs (or it's a corrupt save). Minecraft on my Xbox one is pretty much butter. Even on the 360 it was quite good.

Gareee
11-11-2016, 05:00 AM
The next thing I'd like to see added is the algorithm used for terrain generation, with the big mountains. The ps4 version seems so flat in comparison.

Split screen framerate seems much improved!

The diverse poi's available now make it far more attractive to play local co op.

The draw distance on buildings though is kind of limited, so the distant views while better, aren't near as nice as on a15.

Good job though getting higher frame rates!

Platypusmuerte
11-11-2016, 12:41 PM
The next thing I'd like to see added is the algorithm used for terrain generation, with the big mountains. The ps4 version seems so flat in comparison.

Split screen framerate seems much improved!

The diverse poi's available now make it far more attractive to play local co op.

The draw distance on buildings though is kind of limited, so the distant views while better, aren't near as nice as on a15.

Good job though getting higher frame rates!

I always seem to find a massive cliff near the hub city. Its almost like the hub city is sunken 800 ft lower than the surrounding hills lol

Labrat309
11-12-2016, 02:39 AM
I always seem to find a massive cliff near the hub city. Its almost like the hub city is sunken 800 ft lower than the surrounding hills lol

It even does this on pc

tjrockholt87
11-14-2016, 05:43 PM

Lol wow! you are complaining about spending $30 on this game? Do yourself a favor...go to wal-mart and stand in front of the game case. Now look at the prices of all of those games....$59.99 is looking pretty common huh? So what you are telling us, is that you are soooo mad that you spent half the price of an average game, because they have not given you (FOR FREE!) the latest unbalanced/not yet stable version of the pc game, and you cant create a character that you only see when riding a mini bike? Are you that spoiled? Do you think they owe you this? Like you just walk through life with your hand held out and think people are just supposed to hand you whatever you desire? Well friend, you are no more entitled than the next. One day you are gonna have that little petite hand out and someone is gonna fill it with a turd! Grow up and be thank ful that you are getting all of these patches for no extra cost. All of these little add-ons they give us every month would be costing us money on any other triple a game and you know it. In a world where getting a new gun, driving a new car, wearing a new skin costs us all an extra dollar or two, we actually have a group of devs who are just giving it away and you are crying because they cant give it to you faster? I applaud you. You have proven that this world has truly been corrupted by the next generation of entitled, self-interested brats. I bet you are out protesting Trump when you are not crying in the corner.

darkwarriors2014
11-15-2016, 10:37 AM
Lol wow! you are complaining about spending $30 on this game? Do yourself a favor...go to wal-mart and stand in front of the game case. Now look at the prices of all of those games....$59.99 is looking pretty common huh? So what you are telling us, is that you are soooo mad that you spent half the price of an average game, because they have not given you (FOR FREE!) the latest unbalanced/not yet stable version of the pc game, and you cant create a character that you only see when riding a mini bike? Are you that spoiled? Do you think they owe you this? Like you just walk through life with your hand held out and think people are just supposed to hand you whatever you desire? Well friend, you are no more entitled than the next. One day you are gonna have that little petite hand out and someone is gonna fill it with a turd! Grow up and be thank ful that you are getting all of these patches for no extra cost. All of these little add-ons they give us every month would be costing us money on any other triple a game and you know it. In a world where getting a new gun, driving a new car, wearing a new skin costs us all an extra dollar or two, we actually have a group of devs who are just giving it away and you are crying because they cant give it to you faster? I applaud you. You have proven that this world has truly been corrupted by the next generation of entitled, self-interested brats. I bet you are out protesting Trump when you are not crying in the corner.
the selfishness of just made everything turn turn the pc off the console of this generation to the potencial. yes why $ 9 pc on balances steam yes why not paying dlc pc but pk multi server without any costs on pc !!!! préorité why the player pc out that you pay for them! I say thank you for their updating but I said but printing. I think many people think like !!! people who said the opposite for me its those crazy sense of survival games. the passage if the players pc games is taken before 15 alpha that is partly thanks to the console player. sorry for my english I 'uses a translator

Onin9190
11-15-2016, 04:16 PM
the selfishness of just made everything turn turn the pc off the console of this generation to the potencial. yes why $ 9 pc on balances steam yes why not paying dlc pc but pk multi server without any costs on pc !!!! préorité why the player pc out that you pay for them! I say thank you for their updating but I said but printing. I think many people think like !!! people who said the opposite for me its those crazy sense of survival games. the passage if the players pc games is taken before 15 alpha that is partly thanks to the console player. sorry for my english I 'uses a translator

I know you are using a translator, but it's hard to understand. What is your native language?

darkwarriors2014
11-15-2016, 06:19 PM
the french, but good as there is no formal forum in french 7 days to die obliged posted here.

I think if all the french or those of europe could describe their bug what they would like to see in the games ... it'll be easier

faaeng
11-16-2016, 01:10 AM

Fifa 16 and Fifa 17 are 2 different games. A14, A15, A16, A17 etc are all alpha builds of the same game. I would expect to get ALL the Alpha builds, the Beta builds the final full release build along with patches and bug fixes. I however would not expect to get 7 Days to Die II for free.

IBKillingfools
11-16-2016, 07:07 AM
But we technically bought a full game, not an alpha, your point is moot. We bought a full release of Alpha 14.7 stable. If they five us anything more, be happy that telltale dosent charge us for it.

youngmulatbaby
11-16-2016, 11:38 AM
anyone having troubles with finding aloe vera in a random gen? v 1.07?

i drove hours and hours on my minibike, but no aloe vera to be found.

oh and even though i cant wait for alpha 15

i am not complaining about a 30 euro game that gets free updates.
just a little impatient. :tongue-new:

SilvenWolf
11-16-2016, 12:04 PM
anyone having troubles with finding aloe vera in a random gen? v 1.07?

i drove hours and hours on my minibike, but no aloe vera to be found.

oh and even though i cant wait for alpha 15

i am not complaining about a 30 euro game that gets free updates.
just a little impatient. :tongue-new:

You are checking the Desert biome right?

youngmulatbaby
11-16-2016, 12:59 PM
You are checking the Desert biome right?

of course, but none to be found so far. i am on day 78. cruised a lot of desert biome.

maybe this specific random gen?

ill try a new one see if it has the same problem

Chasbo78
11-16-2016, 03:04 PM
First off I wanna say thanks to everyone who created this amazing fun game. The latest bug fixes are great imo.

I also want to thank you for trying to fix the bugs asap. I enjoy playing this game so much. It does get annoying when you get disconnected from a game but I'm sure it will be fixed in time.

Right that's it for that part.

Does anyone know if the hotel is on the xbox one version yet as I've tried looking for it and no luck so far only a huge tower block.

KaininAble
11-16-2016, 09:50 PM
I'm actually a bit more relaxed about things after this update.

The distant terrain gives you an option now. You can see for miles,see hills and paths and different biomes in the distance, but you have to suffer almost every other element of the game popping into view randomly. Or you can turn it off and have the fog,which actually feels a bit further away now, but limits your view quite alot still. I'm glad for the choice,and it feels like other work has been done on the visuals which brings me to my point...

The lack of communication is a little baffling. Was that all the changes listed? Because the game feels different now. Obviously it's improved ALOT since launch,my feeling was that it wasn't worth the £30 when I bought it,because it wasn't even in early access, and therefore with the promise of improvements to come. I know, I know, my mistake,I've never experienced a game to still be in early access on pc (still even in it now) and release fully on console. Amateur I know! But now it feels like the game is worth taking that risk with the initial purchase,even though I wasnt aware it was a risk.

Us console gamers have just been worried the lack of communication meant that yes,bugs were going be fixed, but the content appearing on pc wasn't gonna be implemented at all or was gonna be paid dlc. It just would've been bad practice to a section of brand new customers.

So I have to say with this update I feel like that's not the case,this game is getting the attention on console...just no one is bloody talking about it! :-) It's strange cos now I'm at ease and feel like every next update is a bonus,and I'm grateful. But I don't know which company to thank for that, or to follow for full information. Its a bit confusing for us...

Guppycur
11-16-2016, 10:10 PM
I found this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3HjqDNlmk)video helpful.

Phazr
11-16-2016, 10:13 PM
It kind of seems like they may have tweaked the AI pathing as well, i could be wrong it could be in my head, but after the update i haven't seen any spinning zombies so far, they seem to turn in a wider arc. And i agree it seems like other little things changed to but i can't put my finger on it. Either way it plays a lot more fluid. If we ever get distant terrain in local coop ill be set :P

darkwarriors2014
11-17-2016, 11:37 AM
Hello, I said if every update they added in small things of alpha 15 it'll be easier. but also solved the problems of multiplayers server with open 24h on 24h. even paid 20 euro per month for a server. here

Rastapog
11-17-2016, 02:05 PM
I think like Darkwarrior! If you added little by little to the contents of the alpha 15 rather than make us upgrade phony, you would not see console players reselling their games for lack of content ...
The last update is more than useless like any other by the way ... It's been 5 months that the game is released on console and content level apart from DLC paying you have nothing else added ...
Finally I say that, I say nothing :calm:

Platypusmuerte
11-17-2016, 03:12 PM
I'll never understand the argument of rushing to add features before fixing the core issues (stability, multiplayer, corruptions, bike loss, horde looting/gore blocks, etc)

This game has had steady updates since release, almost every month, sometimes sooner. That is a very acceptable schedule for a smaller company.

They are fixing issues, they are getting better at communicating to the console side (hell MM even replies to console questions in the QA videos listed in the PC section....how awesome is that!)

We have Clare trying to organize issues and requests to help bridge between us and TFP+TTG.

Perfect? No. Constantly getting better? Absolutely.

You will get new features soon enough, and then you will complain that you don't have that other feature yet.

Let them continue to fix things, and add in features that are less risky as we go or ones that are not as risky to further complicate existing issues.

darkwarriors2014
11-18-2016, 11:58 AM
rastapog thank you my friend, twitch. But we made the right not to groan as it works on the same Temp pc for alpha 16 and corrected bug of alpha 15 pc. So what console it says that little wait. I said before sent your alpha 16 pc worked on alpha 15 console. as we say in our client and King

KaininAble
11-20-2016, 09:10 PM
Continued my new save after the latest update ..

I'm finding buildings and campsites constantly,sometimes on roads and paths, sometimes in the middle of nowhere.. They all looked a little different aswell, and I've been fortunate as many times as I haven't when it comes to finding loot, so it hasn't made things too easy. Just more interesting.

During the first horde my base held up pretty well ,all zombies were dead by 12 and I thought myself rather clever. Despite my confidence I'd reinforced the defenses like mad for the second blood moon. Almost not enough still. The horde kept coming,broke through three lines of defense by 3am and were smashing the walls of the working stiffs building I occupied. A couple got in and chased me round for a while until I eventually got them.There was a crowd of 6 or so smashing thru the store room and I had to make pipe bombs in a hurry( so, so tense cos of the fiddly menu,kept selecting the wrong things,almost crying) but then they were lit up and I was relieved to see the pipe bombs did minimal damage to the walls.

The next day I just got two holes in the wall fixed and spikes relayed and I heard zombie discomfort noises outside. I went up to the roof and looked down to see another mini horde during the day smashing up my defense again.

Maybe rather than this new update adding many new things, its just made everything work as it should. I played a handful of games where I didnt feel threatened once I had built a base. Even a few weeks in, without a proper plan,in the city. This time around the zombies feel a bit more of a danger, anyone else feel like this or am I just imagining it? I'm noticing lots of other stuff but again,can't tell if I'm making it up and just getting renewed enjoyment from the game.

Also ,its kinda cool the way the distant terrain works. It's not perfect, but you can see things from a distance that matter. You can see zombies and animals from further,at least it feels like it. Now I got use to the trees and buildings popping in, I much prefer it.

Rastapog
11-21-2016, 08:27 AM
Hi !!

Yeah, the terran distance was a good update, & bug of PoI on random generation was patched, it's really good.
But for me the problem of the game was the lack of content. The game have 6 month old on console, & we don't show a new content, just paying DLC... :dispirited:
If u can add smaller by smaller the content from A15 & 24/24h multiplayer server.... It would be perfect :nevreness:

Long live from 7D2D, & continue update him !!

Best regard

darkwarriors2014
11-21-2016, 12:33 PM
Hi !!

Yeah, the terran distance was a good update, & bug of PoI on random generation was patched, it's really good.
But for me the problem of the game was the lack of content. The game have 6 month old on console, & we don't show a new content, just paying DLC... :dispirited:
If u can add smaller by smaller the content from A15 & 24/24h multiplayer server.... It would be perfect :nevreness:

Long live from 7D2D, & continue update him !!

Best regard
totally agree with him on the subject.

Sarcastic miner
11-22-2016, 12:40 PM
There is so much going in PC new zombies new AI render distinction etc on and on but I still can't use the auger the controls are for PC the gunplay is freaking horable the melee is suicidal the building is so stupid and I am still getting killed by DIRT when I mine I love the aspect of the game because it's the only adult voxel building game -DO SOMETHING

skippy0330
11-22-2016, 04:07 PM
hmm new content every six months? You must be an MMO player!

KaininAble
11-22-2016, 05:22 PM
The game is loose ,ok? You have to be too precise with some things and it's too manic with others. If you really like the idea of the game,really like it,then you get use to it. You play it enough and you realise what you can and can't do and at what speed you do it. Some things test your patience to be honest,how slow you move,the frame rate,the bloody menus!! blah blah blah. But you get use to it. And some things you have to accept are because of it is a pc game and some systems just don't port over well.

And as far as A15 goes , aren't they doing exactly as you say...? The first few patches fixed as many issues as possible,and now we got distant terrain and a few other little bits and pieces. The next update will be rather large I feel. They are gradually gonna start filtering things through. I don't feel like there will be an A15 update,just at some point people are gonna realise that they have most of it. Remember the game hasn't really been out that long on console, for an early access game in all but name.

A broken boring game with no on-going support should cause anger to gamers. I apologise, but that's what I thought this game was a couple weeks in. An idea,mainly, not much game....it weren't in early access on console so there was no reassurance there was more game to come,which I will never stop mentioning in the hope that no other company does that. I don't feel it's smart for developer or customer. It was an early access quality game, released as a full one on console. No promises from anywhere about where it was going. Baffling. Pardon us for feeling like we might have been getting a bit screwed. But they came good,and now the game is worthy of your time and patience. You just have to get use to it. And we have to move on and support the game now,like it's supported on pc by the fans there.

I understand both sides a little better and where the game is heading and the level of support for it. I don't think it was anyone else's fault for questioning where the game was going on console though. But it shows a good ethos with the way the game is moving now and if I was on pc I think I would be very happy with the game. I am now happy after the last update on console. I have changed my tune lol.They are making a good game we should be grateful for.

DoucheVader
11-22-2016, 06:19 PM
If we ever get distant terrain in local coop ill be set :P

Don't hold your breathe couch coop basically makes your console work twice as hard. They could do it now if you could accept 10 Frames Per Second performance. LOL :)

DoucheVader
11-22-2016, 06:23 PM
The next update will be rather large I feel.

Maybe -- Maybe not? We are entering the holidays so maybe they will feel generous and give us a big update or they may play it safe and give us a few new features. You don't want to release an enormous update and break your game for Christmas. :) Not saying they won't do a big update or that TFP can't release a big update without breaking the game, I am just saying they have to weigh that risk.

It seems to me they are a great deal more confident about the console version now. They have started to get a grapple on many of the issues that plauged the console and they are starting to bring some parity between the PC and console with distant terrain. Honestly I wasn't expecting that feature so soon after it came to the PC.

Sarcastic miner
11-23-2016, 12:43 PM
Maybe -- Maybe not? We are entering the holidays so maybe they will feel generous and give us a big update or they may play it safe and give us a few new features. You don't want to release an enormous update and break your game for Christmas. :) Not saying they won't do a big update or that TFP can't release a big update without breaking the game, I am just saying they have to weigh that risk.

It seems to me they are a great deal more confident about the console version now. They have started to get a grapple on many of the issues that plauged the console and they are starting to bring some parity between the PC and console with distant terrain. Honestly I wasn't expecting that feature so soon after it came to the PC.

Who slow down I have been playing this game since day one on console I was stuck on ver 1.0 for months because I have no WY fy I have never stopped playing this game I mean I am on day 327

IBKillingfools
11-23-2016, 01:54 PM
Would you like a participation trophy for you efforts?

Godfather
11-25-2016, 04:48 AM
alpha 15 is nice I seen the features on pc that I watch on YouTube that I liked and would be really nice to have but I can wait

dookieduck
11-28-2016, 08:50 AM
Hey clare.
Any news on what's getting worked on in the next patch. Love the last patch and the game as a whole. Keep up the good work tfp and telltale.

Tboneterry
11-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Wow, everyone still going strong on patch 5 going live at 12 thread. Alpha 15, Alpha 16, Alpha 15 hehe. I'm looking forward to for updates too, it's probley great everyone is putting in for them so frequently. It lets the dev team know just awesome of a game they have and the anticipation for future dlc :)

Hope everyone, players and dev team enjoyed their Thanksgivings (where applicable)

darkwarriors2014
11-28-2016, 11:11 AM
it's dead on console level information on future updates, on 15 alpha etc ..... it's a shame I think many Vons that laced the games are waiting for news.

Jsantos1223
11-28-2016, 07:13 PM
Any word on if they will expand the player limit for consol? I managed to get 6 of my friends to buy ps4s just to play this game lol

TinMan
11-29-2016, 12:28 AM
Any word on if they will expand the player limit for consol? I managed to get 6 of my friends to buy ps4s just to play this game lol

Wow, big commitment

Jsantos1223
11-29-2016, 05:47 AM
You have no idea lol.

Jsantos1223
11-29-2016, 05:50 AM
My friend and his wife bought a ps4 and the game the same day I showed them 7dtd haha. And then my other friend and his wife soon followed. Each of us have our own ps4 so we could all play together. Good times.

darkwarriors2014
11-30-2016, 08:32 AM
hello, time the game does not get the alpha 15. multiplayer servers but is it worth to bring our friends. personally do not have that solo output since it pisses me off that is repeated. no pvp no png to buy anything more to build. even though on paper it's a good game it'll be time to get out the alpha 15 but also gave us information.

Trigger Savige
11-30-2016, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE=Clare;541532]Hi all,

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 5.0
PS4 Version 1.07
XB1 Version 1.0.7.0

Path 1.0.7.0 drops about every 30 min. it gets to be a head ake, and i would like to see it fixed ASAP! i support this game by getting evry thing it offers for xbox one and i still see lots of issues that need fixed. please fix my game.

Elliannia
12-01-2016, 01:44 AM
I feel like I know the answer to this before asking but....

PS4 Pro Patch?

darkwarriors2014
12-01-2016, 11:52 AM
I have the impression that the more questions you ask or wait for infomartions, the more you do nothing new!