PDA

View Full Version : 44MAGTEN Prefab

DeadPool32
11-21-2016, 08:56 PM
I touched an old prefab of magolie which holds me a lot to heart and I propose to you in its new relook

in server DayLights -PVE A15

Download Here http://www.filedropper.com/44magprefab

stallionsden
11-22-2016, 10:31 AM
Pics at all? ???

Guppycur
11-22-2016, 02:22 PM
You must be on mobile; he's got pics, but he used the forum "attachment" feature, so mobile won't see them.

stallionsden
11-22-2016, 02:29 PM
You must be on mobile; he's got pics, but he used the forum "attachment" feature, so mobile won't see them.

Yep on phone.. no worries will take a look tomorrow . Ty

stallionsden
11-22-2016, 10:42 PM
haha thats a gun lol... i always walked by it a zillion times lol never noticed it and didnt even notice door or stairs lol.....

Magoli
11-22-2016, 11:57 PM
yo - that was one of the most artful Prefabs i have done. And the most curios.

its a pity u never noticed it - LOL :)

It is a little Gunshop inside. Actuall its a Gun-Store. The shaft is the entry :)
Its has also a little underground-bunker - reachable from the shop above through the grip ;)

I like those little secrets to discover in Prefabs

stallionsden
11-23-2016, 12:50 AM
yo - that was one of the most artful Prefabs i have done. And the most curios.

its a pity u never noticed it - LOL :)

It is a little Gunshop inside. Actuall its a Gun-Store. The shaft is the entry :)
Its has also a little underground-bunker - reachable from the shop above through the grip ;)

I like those little secrets to discover in Prefabs

I feel bad I DO lol... how could i have missed such a awesome hidden poi lol :-/

Tahoenvy
11-25-2016, 05:37 AM
It's an amazing prefab, probably the best I've ever seen as far as originality. If you didn't notice it you are blind. And it didn't need a redo. It was fine.
Thanks Magoli as always for your great work on this game.

DeadPool32
12-06-2016, 04:42 PM

I do not have too much I'm on PC I'm my first post on the forum