PDA

View Full Version : [Blue Fang] Winter Sale 2016!

BluefangServers
12-22-2016, 05:19 PM
Happy holidays everyone! Our 2016 winter sale is on now! Get 20% off recurring on all new game server hosting and voice server hosting! Use coupon code “wintersale2016” during checkout. https://www.bluefangsolutions.com/winter-sale-2016/

Kaiser502
01-04-2017, 12:38 AM
I joined them after seeing reviews here and Steam. So far excelent support. Help set everything up in 10 min and added vals mod for me. Talked me through the server config and more. Thought I owed them a shout out for there help. My server is a 12 man Dawn of the dead.

been adding prefabs lately.

surjin
04-25-2017, 02:33 AM
We joined them a few months ago and things were fine for a while. We also decided to rent a TeamSpeak server from them. We had good support in the beginning but in the last few months support has been pretty poor. Yesterday they had an "emergency migration to a new machine" and their notification was about 30 minutes late at night before it happened. So basically they moved our server to a new IP address. The part that bugs me the worst is that when i contacted them the techs on duty didn't know about the migration from the night before and kept saying they had no problem connecting to the new IP. I have asked for a manager to review the ticket and also responded to their twitter post about the problem with no response.

Surjin

BluefangServers
04-25-2017, 03:02 PM
We joined them a few months ago and things were fine for a while. We also decided to rent a TeamSpeak server from them. We had good support in the beginning but in the last few months support has been pretty poor. Yesterday they had an "emergency migration to a new machine" and their notification was about 30 minutes late at night before it happened. So basically they moved our server to a new IP address. The part that bugs me the worst is that when i contacted them the techs on duty didn't know about the migration from the night before and kept saying they had no problem connecting to the new IP. I have asked for a manager to review the ticket and also responded to their twitter post about the problem with no response.

Surjin

Hello,

Could you please let me know your ticket ID # so I can investigate? We do not see any messages about this situation on Twitter.

surjin
04-27-2017, 10:43 PM
Sure, but I don't know how you missed it. Look at your tweet on 4/23 about the "emergency migration":
"#Scraphead in #NewYork under-going emergency migration for data retention and service redundancy. Customers affected will receive an email."

We apparently did get an email...about 15 mins before.
My twitter response on 4/24 "I hope you have a chance to review Ticket # 47877 in reference to this. It would be much appreciated."
Ticket #47877
Never heard back.

BluefangServers
04-27-2017, 11:59 PM
Sure, but I don't know how you missed it. Look at your tweet on 4/23 about the "emergency migration":
"#Scraphead in #NewYork under-going emergency migration for data retention and service redundancy. Customers affected will receive an email."

We apparently did get an email...about 15 mins before.
My twitter response on 4/24 "I hope you have a chance to review Ticket # 47877 in reference to this. It would be much appreciated."
Ticket #47877
Never heard back.

Hi there,

We found your ticket and we will respond there.

surjin
04-28-2017, 12:09 AM
Great. Look forward to it.

Surjin

surjin
05-09-2017, 02:33 AM
Hi there,

We found your ticket and we will respond there.

We have yet to get a response. Maybe we missed it,but I doubt it. You said you found it (after we tweeted you and messaged you on here) so we look forward to your response.

Surjin

BluefangServers
05-09-2017, 07:32 PM
We have yet to get a response. Maybe we missed it,but I doubt it. You said you found it (after we tweeted you and messaged you on here) so we look forward to your response.

Surjin

We've responded to your ticket.