PDA

View Full Version : [04/11] Patch 9 Going Live Today! (Notes Included)

Clare
04-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Hi all,

Patch 9 is due to go live today around the usual time - 12pm PDT (7pm for us GMT folks). Sometimes it can take time to show up, so don't panic if you don't see it right away.

In case you missed the patch notes, I've posted them below.

Usual Bit
- NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
- do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
- keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
- please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
- I do NOT have further info on A15 features (There are features coming soon to console, when I know more I'll create an announcement post!) or updates on MD5 (beyond the post from last week linked below), Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

Recent MD5 Update got it's own post - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?61452-04-08-Message-from-the-Team-MD5-Info

-----------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 9.0
PS4 Version 1.12
XB1 Version 1.0.12.0

Patch 9 roll-out starts today! We hope you enjoy all of the bug fixes and improvements we’ve made in this patch!

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay

* BEWARE OF DOGS! We fixed a bug that was preventing them from reaching top speed

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to steal owned minibikes

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate minibikes and any items in their shopping baskets

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate items using campfires

* Fixed an issue that would cause a client to spawn with an empty inventory if the network disconnects during their first attempt to join a session

* Fixed an issue that would cause a held minibike chassis to become stuck in the world when the player quit

* Fixed an issue that caused the minibike’s light to turn off when it was hit

* Fixed an issue causing falling debris to destroy iron bars placed on their side

* Fixed an issue with animal hide leg armor that allowed it to be equipped on top of other leg armor and become unequippable

* Fixed an issue that was causing windows to rotate 90 degrees when upgraded to iron

* Fixed an issue that prevented storage boxes from being rotated

* Fixed an issue that would cause wooden signs to be doubly placed when placed on a supply crate

* Fixed an issue that prevented wooden signs from being written on in single player after being written on in Split-Screen

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue that prevented fire sounds from playing when zombies were burning

* Fixed an issue that prevented some biomes’ ambient SFX from playing

* Fixed an issue that would cause the panting SFX to continue playing even if stamina was replenished

* Fixed an issue where the player wouldn’t animate from another player’s perspective when shooting with the Wooden Bow

* Fixed an issue that was causing the sneaking status icon to remain on the screen after death

* Lowered volume of SFX associated with canceling an item in the crafting queue

* Fixed an issue that prevented the Auger and Chainsaw idle SFX from playing when switching between them

* Fixed an issue where picking up and dropping items in the backpack and toolbelt would occasionally cause some UI overlap

* Fixed an issue that caused the horn sound to play over and over on the minibike when trying to access it while not being the owner

System/Stability

* Fixed a crash that would occur when a player would quit out of a split-screen multiplayer game while a player in the game was on a minibike

* Fixed an issue that would cause items to vanish if the Host disconnected from an online multiplayer game while a client was attempting to move them into their inventory

* Fixed an issue that was causing framerate spikes when Vault Doors would fall off

Thank you for all of your continued support! We’re so excited to release Patch 9 today. We hope you enjoy it!

Mregomies
04-11-2017, 12:33 PM
1st
Mental connection to forums.
alright then!

skippy0330
04-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Thanks Clare!

Funkinstein
04-11-2017, 01:09 PM
Looking forward to fast dogs trying to bite my balls off. That should keep me from running around outside on horde night for a few games, lol.

Omgurheadsgone5
04-11-2017, 01:16 PM
I thought we were getting content or is that the next update

Funkinstein
04-11-2017, 01:29 PM
In the near future. Might not even be next patch. It all depends on how much progress the team from PC makes with helping them get it ported over. I don't think we'll have too wait too much longer for new stuff though.

Wjiiv
04-11-2017, 02:19 PM
I hear optimizim kills cats.

Anyways, thanks for another update and the continued game support.

GotCrowkiller
04-11-2017, 03:24 PM
I think a draw bridge in the near future is a must.

EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy
04-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Clare! :)

EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy
04-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Looking forward to fast dogs trying to bite my balls off. That should keep me from running around outside on horde night for a few games, lol.

+1 to that! LOL

CerealKiller231
04-11-2017, 06:36 PM
My niece and her Boyfriend Play down stairs split screen, they don't follow on the forum but I told them about an Update coming out, I'm going to let them find out about the "Beware of Dogs" on their own.

Clare
04-11-2017, 06:56 PM
My niece and her Boyfriend Play down stairs split screen, they don't follow on the forum but I told them about an Update coming out, I'm going to let them find out about the "Beware of Dogs" on their own.

Will require an update on this...

http://i.imgur.com/s2zg1qc.jpg

Mregomies
04-11-2017, 07:06 PM
It's 5min over... where is the update?! lol

Clare
04-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Ah the realization I got the conversion wrong for GMT people. Sorry GMT guys!

Please do let me know once you get the update, if there are any major delays I will send word to the team.

Gutterputty
04-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Another great patch! The console edition keeps getting better and better. Nice job team!

Funkinstein
04-11-2017, 08:00 PM
I noticed when i fired it up to record a base tour for the forums that the grass isn't sure green anymore...... I LIKE IT!!! All that green must have been killing the game. It was like Poison Ivy was taking over 7DTD while in cahoots with the Emerald City from the Wizard of Oz.

CerealKiller231
04-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Will require an update on this...

http://i.imgur.com/s2zg1qc.jpg

Her boyfriend is on the Big Dummy side of the Spectrum on 7 Days to die, Fighting bears with a torch, so It should work out well.

SilvenWolf
04-11-2017, 08:36 PM
My 7 Days to Die game now has in very small writing on the bottom Right of the screen the words "TRIAL VERSION" anyone else seeing this?

aceguy7
04-11-2017, 08:43 PM
My 7 Days to Die game now has in very small writing on the bottom Right of the screen the words "TRIAL VERSION" anyone else seeing this?

Yes I am getting this too...I also noticed that the birds nest have reverted back to the old original texture and when walking around movement feels floaty? or is it just me? * sigh

Gutterputty
04-11-2017, 08:43 PM

I noticed that to. Wonder what's up with that.

Clare
04-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Well now... that's odd, I'll message the team and see why that's there.

Let me know your console types too

JS1HUNDRED
04-11-2017, 08:49 PM
All this is great, but I sure wish you guys would address the constant lag in every game where it freezes for up to 3 long seconds every 30 seconds. Def looking forward.to new content though.

aceguy7
04-11-2017, 08:52 PM
Heres a picture off my ps4 after the latest update showing the trial version in lower right hand corner and the revert back to old birds nest texture. Sorry maybe i should have put that in bugs section. Ps4 Digital copy here.

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee471/aceguy7/7%20Days%20to%20Die_20170411162704.jpg (http://s1229.photobucket.com/user/aceguy7/media/7%20Days%20to%20Die_20170411162704.jpg.html)

SilvenWolf
04-11-2017, 08:57 PM

Sorry Clare : PS4, Physical copy.

As the picture above, its in the first load screen, in the menu, in the game loading screen, and in the game.

Gutterputty
04-11-2017, 09:04 PM

PS4 Digital download Clare Thanks. I have the old birds nests also.

Clare
04-11-2017, 09:06 PM
*Scratch that bit, didn't see silven's comment*

Are you seeing 1.12 anywhere as you normally would? Anything diff when you boot the game?

Mregomies
04-11-2017, 09:10 PM
lol! I didn't found any dogs in 2h game :) nice new cactus and first aid kit skin!

Dan724724
04-11-2017, 09:10 PM
Mine also says trial version and I can't load up my saved games.

Clare
04-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Can ye confirm for me what version and console you're on?

aceguy7
04-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Seeing it here on Main screen and within game. Another pic hope that helps. Version 1.12 here Ps4 Digital version.

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee471/aceguy7/7%20Days%20to%20Die_20170411170903.jpg (http://s1229.photobucket.com/user/aceguy7/media/7%20Days%20to%20Die_20170411170903.jpg.html)

Dan724724
04-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Download on PS4

Clare
04-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Cheers Aceguy7! Those are some speedy screenshots.

Okay so ye have the right version of the update. That'll help narrow stuff down for the team who're already on it (and the ones feeding me Qs to ask)

--------

Dan - I'll need more info, please restart the console (shut down for 5 mins to clear the cache) and try again. If that doesn't work, please submit a bug report so I can work on it with you one-on-one otherwise it'll get lost in this thread

Gutterputty
04-11-2017, 09:22 PM

Are you seeing 1.12 anywhere as you normally would? Anything diff when you boot the game?

Yes I am on 1.12 on bottom left of screen, trial version on bottom right of screen. All saves are working fine and all bases are where they should be. Only difference I noticed is the trial version and the old bird nests.
PS4
Crackpot20 seed
16h days
Insane setting

Powered off console and restarted. Still showing the same trial version and old bird nest

Dan724724
04-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Ok Clare I turned off my Wifi then turned it back on, I'm doing what you said thanks.

SilvenWolf
04-11-2017, 09:23 PM

If I look in the game information option on the PS4 menu, it does state version 1.12

Updated at 20:36 GMT "today", Size 2.56GB, Version 1.12

Clare
04-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Ye are defo on the right version so, just that lil trial text should not be there and birdsnests are odd. So everything else should be ok, but if you notice anything else odd, let me know.

Dan724724
04-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Cheers Aceguy7! Those are some speedy screenshots.

Okay so ye have the right version of the update. That'll help narrow stuff down for the team who're already on it (and the ones feeding me Qs to ask)

--------

Dan - I'll need more info, please restart the console (shut down for 5 mins to clear the cache) and try again. If that doesn't work, please submit a bug report so I can work on it with you one-on-one otherwise it'll get lost in this thread

Clare, You are a savior it worked my saves are still up it does say trial version for me in the bottom right but everything else seems normal, thank you.

Funkinstein
04-11-2017, 09:29 PM
You know what, it just occurred to me that that super green grass we got was about the same time the MD5 starting tearing through people's bases like a bad burrito with extra guacamole. That super green grass, that looked a bit like candy land was part of A15 experimental and got changed fairly quick because Madmole said it looked ridiculous. I'm wondering if maybe IG got the wrong file for the updated terrain and something wasn't right with it. Because it can't be a coincidence that lots of fixes came out and this just happened to all revert back to the way it was originally.

Clare
04-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Clare, You are a savior it worked my saves are still up it does say trial version for me in the bottom right but everything else seems normal, thank you.

Glad to hear it! If in doubt, clear the cache out! =D

Dan724724
Yup the bird nests in my game also look different.

MutilatorJuice
Thanks alot for the update. I can't wait to play

Clare
04-11-2017, 09:32 PM
You know what, it just occurred to me that that super green grass we got was about the same time the MD5 starting tearing through people's bases like a bad burrito with extra guacamole. That super green grass, that looked a bit like candy land was part of A15 experimental and got changed fairly quick because Madmole said it looked ridiculous. I'm wondering if maybe IG got the wrong file for the updated terrain and something wasn't right with it. Because it can't be a coincidence that lots of fixes came out and this just happened to all revert back to the way it was originally.

Interesting thought. Can't say myself, but shall ask the team if that could be a factor when they have a moment ^_^

dwinget
04-11-2017, 09:43 PM
So.... the crashing bug has not been fixed where when you load back in parts of the map (like your base) is reverted back to day 1 and you lose all your stuff?

Hi all,

Patch 9 is due to go live today around the usual time - 12pm PDT (7pm for us GMT folks). Sometimes it can take time to show up, so don't panic if you don't see it right away.

In case you missed the patch notes, I've posted them below.

Usual Bit
- NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
- do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
- keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
- please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
- I do NOT have further info on A15 features (There are features coming soon to console, when I know more I'll create an announcement post!) or updates on MD5 (beyond the post from last week linked below), Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

Recent MD5 Update got it's own post - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?61452-04-08-Message-from-the-Team-MD5-Info

-----------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 9.0
PS4 Version 1.12
XB1 Version 1.0.12.0

Patch 9 roll-out starts today! We hope you enjoy all of the bug fixes and improvements we’ve made in this patch!

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay

* BEWARE OF DOGS! We fixed a bug that was preventing them from reaching top speed

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to steal owned minibikes

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate minibikes and any items in their shopping baskets

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate items using campfires

* Fixed an issue that would cause a client to spawn with an empty inventory if the network disconnects during their first attempt to join a session

* Fixed an issue that would cause a held minibike chassis to become stuck in the world when the player quit

* Fixed an issue that caused the minibike’s light to turn off when it was hit

* Fixed an issue causing falling debris to destroy iron bars placed on their side

* Fixed an issue with animal hide leg armor that allowed it to be equipped on top of other leg armor and become unequippable

* Fixed an issue that was causing windows to rotate 90 degrees when upgraded to iron

* Fixed an issue that would cause wooden signs to be doubly placed when placed on a supply crate

* Fixed an issue that prevented wooden signs from being written on in single player after being written on in Split-Screen

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue that prevented fire sounds from playing when zombies were burning

* Fixed an issue that prevented some biomes’ ambient SFX from playing

* Fixed an issue that would cause the panting SFX to continue playing even if stamina was replenished

* Fixed an issue where the player wouldn’t animate from another player’s perspective when shooting with the Wooden Bow

* Fixed an issue that was causing the sneaking status icon to remain on the screen after death

* Lowered volume of SFX associated with canceling an item in the crafting queue

* Fixed an issue that prevented the Auger and Chainsaw idle SFX from playing when switching between them

* Fixed an issue where picking up and dropping items in the backpack and toolbelt would occasionally cause some UI overlap

* Fixed an issue that caused the horn sound to play over and over on the minibike when trying to access it while not being the owner

System/Stability

* Fixed a crash that would occur when a player would quit out of a split-screen multiplayer game while a player in the game was on a minibike

* Fixed an issue that would cause items to vanish if the Host disconnected from an online multiplayer game while a client was attempting to move them into their inventory

* Fixed an issue that was causing framerate spikes when Vault Doors would fall off

Thank you for all of your continued support! We’re so excited to release Patch 9 today. We hope you enjoy it!

Mregomies
04-11-2017, 09:43 PM
trial text in corner (https://youtu.be/Ou_T3jglfcU) ok It's in my game also.
Digital version
PS4
Random gen map
All vanilla
Single player.
Medi kits and cactuses looks wierd.

aceguy7
04-11-2017, 10:09 PM
trial text in corner (https://youtu.be/Ou_T3jglfcU) ok It's in my game also.
Digital version
PS4
Random gen map
All vanilla
Single player.
Medi kits and cactuses looks wierd.

Yes some textures on things look strange...Also is it just me or does movement feel very "floaty" while walking around?

aceguy7
04-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Also am I seeing old cotton plant textures? Could be just me though as I haven't played in a while so im not sure.

Funkinstein
04-11-2017, 10:40 PM
There are definitely new textures for the health crate , first aid kit and first aid bandages.

nyfo29
04-11-2017, 11:30 PM
ps4 digital download
navezgane map solo
trial version in bottom right
seeing a few of these funny little cacti after the update buuuuuuut, i can't figure out how to post the screenshot :/

Phenom816
04-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Hey I was wondering if you've looked into fixing bugs that are causing maps to reset to day 1 status. I have 2 different games that I've lost 75 percent of my buildings and loot after putting in alot of work.

BLACK KNIGHT129
04-12-2017, 12:27 AM
Not sure if I should put this here or not but the issue with multiplayer where you can't pick things up or search things and then get disconnected from the game you join is still happening was hoping it was going to be fixed with this update or was it not part of this update this is a MAJOR issue not much point in having multiplayer as part of this game if you can't stay in a game for longer than 5-10 mins it didn't happen until the last update now my friend and I can't play together anymore we were really enjoying the game but this has killed our love for it

Pablodiablo316
04-12-2017, 04:07 AM
Lmao . 7 days makes my belly tickle

Anything useful or constructive to say? it is easy to complain all the time, much less so offer useful feedback to improve the game

Joepower30
04-12-2017, 06:02 AM
I'm also getting the trial version message in the bottom right
What is with the floating ice skating feel too

Update 1.12
Navezgane
Cache cleared

Damselx1
04-12-2017, 06:07 AM
Not sure if I should put this here or not but the issue with multiplayer where you can't pick things up or search things and then get disconnected from the game you join is still happening was hoping it was going to be fixed with this update or was it not part of this update this is a MAJOR issue not much point in having multiplayer as part of this game if you can't stay in a game for longer than 5-10 mins it didn't happen until the last update now my friend and I can't play together anymore we were really enjoying the game but this has killed our love for it

It would be better if you put this in the bug report section, giving details of you console and game (might be worth including your router type, etc too). The format to use can be found at: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting.

Devilishkim3884
04-12-2017, 11:19 AM
I love that you guys fix the game before you add new content because i se all these small things i find my way around them but i love that you go for the basics so we dont have to find our way around them👍🏻 Good job guys

TSForrest
04-12-2017, 03:01 PM

The Secure Storage Chest rotation was fixed, but what about the Concrete Inside Corner? It still has rotations that fit North-South facing structures that won't fit the same structure facing East-West, just like the problem that was fixed for the Secure Storage Chest.

Pvt Partts227
04-12-2017, 04:05 PM
I've been hearing all the multiplayer is broken in from experience it's true and you can hardly even play this game by yourself it's single player without it crashing on you every 30 minutes but as they've told us many many times before this is a beta / Alpha

ALamAnT42087
04-12-2017, 06:15 PM
Love the update, thanks for staying on top of the fourms and all these crybabies.... guess it's hard to complain when I have zero problems with the game online or solo play.... keep up the good work team.

MutilatorJuice
04-12-2017, 07:24 PM
I've been hearing all the multiplayer is broken in from experience it's true and you can hardly even play this game by yourself it's single player without it crashing on you every 30 minutes but as they've told us many many times before this is a beta / Alpha

Uhhhhhh, no. Sadly your whole post is mistaken and misinformed. Very few have these issues and I feel you're trolling. The game is also complete. Have a good day

GiantLumberJack
04-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Just wanted to say that I love this game and that I really appreciate the close contact you guys keep with your fans, can't wait to see what you guys will do in the future.

Now I just have a question, is it better for me to restart my world when a update comes out? I really don't mind, it's kind of fun in my opinion, but I just want to know because I don't want to miss anything new that could pop up or load in a glitch and broken world in this new patch ect.

Also is it possible to keep your characters "level up" progress?

Tex
04-12-2017, 07:41 PM
Just wanted to say that I love this game and that I really appreciate the close contact you guys keep with your fans, can't wait to see what you guys will do in the future.

Now I just have a question, is it better for me to restart my world when a update comes out? I really don't mind, it's kind of fun in my opinion, but I just want to know because I don't want to miss anything new that could pop up or load in a glitch and broken world in this new patch ect.

Also is it possible to keep your characters "level up" progress?

What we have been told, a restart is not required for this update. As Claire said, they REALLY try to limit restarts.

Pvt Partts227
04-12-2017, 08:11 PM
That's my honest opinion of the game since I play all the time yet every 30 mins it's crash then crash. Its not even a full game you could call this game beta nothing more it's barely hairs width from being just a demo.

Definition of a complete game is how well the game is and the stability the game crashes all the time it's not a complete game your mistaken juice.

Tex
04-12-2017, 08:17 PM
That's my honest opinion of the game since I play all the time yet every 30 mins it's crash then crash. Its not even a full game you could call this game beta nothing more it's barely hairs width from being just a demo.

Perhaps you have a bad internet connection? While I do have crashes, it is nowhere near this regular. Also, I do not know if you have played many demos, but your comment is nothing more than sensationalistic. Do not throw out dramatic and wildly inaccurate assessments unless you have some form of information to back them up.

Pvt Partts227
04-12-2017, 08:27 PM
The game doesn't have any known storyline or sex. The game has no direction giving you complete freedom. In the freedom side of it is cool makes it a game I guess. But even demos have a story or intro cutscene to set the mood for the game. The makers started it on pc very rough at first you can see YouTube it's been a game for almost 10 years but you'll see them on the pc side call it an alpha game which is saying it's a beta. My internet is fine and have direct connection with cable. Not complaining about it think of it as frustration I guess over the game.

Gazz
04-12-2017, 09:22 PM
What Tex said. No need to restart unless specifically stated.

Now on PC where this is officially "alpha", we'd be like "screw you guys, we're trashing all your savegames" but on consoles with a title that is officially "done", such behaviour would be frowned upon. ;)

darklight666
04-13-2017, 09:16 AM
Uhhhhhh, no. Sadly your whole post is mistaken and misinformed. Very few have these issues and I feel you're trolling. The game is also complete. Have a good day

Lol that is ths best joke i heard all day wow where have you been?

No the game isnt complete if it was it woulsnt be crashing in single player or even multiplayer the game crash randomly you never know how long you can play until it deicides to kick you out. There are tons of bugs still within the game so you cant really say oh well your a troll iam pretty sure there alot of people who feel the same way get your facts straight before you try to be a white Knight and defend a game that cost 35 for a buggy game for xbox and 25 for the pc version

RagingGoliath
04-13-2017, 10:01 AM
Well I started 7 days on the Pc, but as it was on sale today I bought it for my Xbone as well. It's a bit... behind =\ it's not too much of a bother as Steel Crafting only costing 10 points again is a breath of fresh air. But the lack of an ability to scrap weapons and tools is bad, the nights are um.... lacking in darkness too. I think it's mainly the distance fog causing that problem. I do hope it catches up soon, especially the game options side of things. I find it a bit iffy to not be able to set it to Insane, Very High spawns and always walk.
All in all it seems like a good job though. I haven't had any problems in the hour or 2 I played this morning. But that isn't much compared to my 500+ hours on PC XD

XxUnkn0wnxX
04-13-2017, 10:24 AM
just curios when the release notes will change from key words such as "Fixed" To "Added"?

I know you keep saying waiting for GoldMaster version on PC to come out but when is that going to be? 3-4Yrs give or take....

Clare
04-13-2017, 11:16 AM
I does say in the original post, features are coming soon and I should be able to elaborate more on that in the coming weeks...

XxUnkn0wnxX
04-13-2017, 03:06 PM
also why does it say trial version watermark at the bottom right corner of my screen? are some features of my game locked now? what is this?

Clare
04-13-2017, 03:13 PM
also why does it say trial version watermark at the bottom right corner of my screen? are some features of my game locked now? what is this?

This is an issue some of the other players alerted me to in the earlier part of this thread when the game went live. I immediately informed the console team. So long as it says 1.12 (or 1.0.12.0) in your game version, you have the correct version of the game. This text is a cosmetic error only and does not effect any part of your game. Nothing is restricted but we will be removing it asap as it shouldn't be there and it understandable is causing concern among players.

XxUnkn0wnxX
04-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Hi all,

may want to remove this line u think? :courage:

Well done on fixing the bugs, ***Cough**** F41L **Cough****

Clare
04-13-2017, 04:46 PM
Have you seen this since 1.12 in a new save / instance of the dupe?

If the fix failed, a report is warranted. If not, then the line is fine anyway as it no longer exists.

MonzterAssassin
04-13-2017, 06:35 PM
I get that you say features are coming, but does is it really that arduous of a process that you can't bring in little features such as the rest of the seeds (just the small things) to keep us a little more occupied whilst you port the larger things over..?

Pvt Partts227
04-13-2017, 06:50 PM
What it feels like it's probably going to happen is that they're going to tell all of us that we're going to have to start new games because they're going to have to completely redo the way they save the game if you was like all these glitches and crashes come from how they save our games

Wjiiv
04-13-2017, 08:02 PM
I get that you say features are coming, but does is it really that arduous of a process that you can't bring in little features such as the rest of the seeds (just the small things) to keep us a little more occupied whilst you port the larger things over..?

Well, as you can clearly see from numerous bug patches its not really a good idea to bring in new game features when they are having issues with the current ones. And if you port in new features theres always a chance for more conflicts and bugs. So it just makes sense to pinpoint the issues before added more content.

EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy
04-14-2017, 02:57 AM
the nights are um.... lacking in darkness too. I think it's mainly the distance fog causing that problem.

This is so true.

It would certainly be a lot better and more atmospheric if it actually went pitch black during nightfall (like it realistically should anyway). That way we'll have a reason to use torches and flashlights! :p

EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy
04-14-2017, 03:19 AM
I find it a bit iffy to not be able to set it to Insane, Very High spawns and always walk.

Those options are in the game. Go to the "Standard" and "Modded" settings in the menu

XxUnkn0wnxX
04-14-2017, 10:00 AM

Well, as you can clearly see from numerous bug patches its not really a good idea to bring in new game features when they are having issues with the current ones. And if you port in new features theres always a chance for more conflicts and bugs. So it just makes sense to pinpoint the issues before added more content.

you know there used to be a time back with PS1 PS2 games where developers would spend months or years before releasing a game, they would spend lots of time ironing out all the bugs themselves. they always promised Quality games back then, bug free.. I wonder why this just doesnt happen these days anymore...

should of released this game Bug free in the beginning.. that right there would show true dedication and give us a quality premium gaming experience...

Shaman343
04-14-2017, 04:34 PM
:tongue-new:

Wjiiv
04-14-2017, 09:41 PM
That was also at a time when patches were not even really possible on consoles and space was very limited. Consoles can handle updates and patches now and game developers use the public to flesh out final issues. Saves them money on game testing. If you don't like it you can always buy games a year after released, nothing says you have to buy it the day it comes out. They will be all patched up by then. Not saying it's great, or ideal, just the world we live in.
MLB 17 for example is already on the 6th patch or something stupid, and that's from a huge publisher.

shadowolf420
04-15-2017, 07:18 AM
should of released this game Bug free in the beginning.. that right there would show true dedication and give us a quality premium gaming experience...

Right... beacuse a group of pc game developers, who were approached by a publisher (most recently know for on-the-rail style, comic book shaded, story games) to have another company,

who imo; couldnt even get one of the decent begining franchise games of a classic icon like batman to be as fun to play as batman forever was on snes.

To handle a VOXEL GAME PORT, to platforms limited in the ability to be able to add any of the necessary components to make it run efficiently.

Who are the same people that not only. was just about the only group willing among the three companys to even bother hosting a place to get real average joe player feedback and concerns. But will actually give you a real person to person answer. Also while willing to take some popular suggestions for the developing game..from the community of actual players...

*have you tried to email or contact either iron galaxy or telltale through any of thier sites in hopes to actualy have a engaged conversation on the topic of the game they slapped thier logo on the case of. (hope you have a comfy chair if you want to try)

But the same people who have already stated they are taking time away from thier core project to assist the other developers responsible for these platforms. So the CONSITANT 30-40 day patches that have come out since the release of the game continue to improve and add to our experience......

that right there is just the type of dedication the video game industry has really lost touch with. If you really consider where these people came from to make this game vs a big industry group like say ea (that shoves the same repiled plate of garbage that you threw out last year, down your throat again for another 60 dollars cause it has this years date on it)

And back then there wasnt the remote possibility to have this interactive of gaming experience; such as the actual possibility that one of the developers would like an idea suggested by myself or another fellow fan, and work on it to implement it in the game. Cant say i recal that with my experiences playing medal of honor and grand theft auto.

Funkinstein
04-15-2017, 04:52 PM
Right... beacuse a group of pc game developers, who were approached by a publisher (most recently know for on-the-rail style, comic book shaded, story games) to have another company,

who imo; couldnt even get one of the decent begining franchise games of a classic icon like batman to be as fun to play as batman forever was on snes.

To handle a VOXEL GAME PORT, to platforms limited in the ability to be able to add any of the necessary components to make it run efficiently.

Who are the same people that not only. was just about the only group willing among the three companys to even bother hosting a place to get real average joe player feedback and concerns. But will actually give you a real person to person answer. Also while willing to take some popular suggestions for the developing game..from the community of actual players...

*have you tried to email or contact either iron galaxy or telltale through any of thier sites in hopes to actualy have a engaged conversation on the topic of the game they slapped thier logo on the case of. (hope you have a comfy chair if you want to try)

But the same people who have already stated they are taking time away from thier core project to assist the other developers responsible for these platforms. So the CONSITANT 30-40 day patches that have come out since the release of the game continue to improve and add to our experience......

that right there is just the type of dedication the video game industry has really lost touch with. If you really consider where these people came from to make this game vs a big industry group like say ea (that shoves the same repiled plate of garbage that you threw out last year, down your throat again for another 60 dollars cause it has this years date on it)

And back then there wasnt the remote possibility to have this interactive of gaming experience; such as the actual possibility that one of the developers would like an idea suggested by myself or another fellow fan, and work on it to implement it in the game. Cant say i recal that with my experiences playing medal of honor and grand theft auto.

Agreed. What TFP does for it's players is what the rest of the game makers should honestly aspire to. The only other games that come even close are the major MMORPG games like WoW, FF14 ARR, Rift, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

To add to that, ps1 and ps2 games weren't polished either and you would lose saves to corruption and games would have to be shut down and restarted all the time because they would glitch the hell out.

CerealKiller231
04-15-2017, 09:25 PM
GTA 5 came out in 2014 for PS4 and they are still adding content and fixing Bugs.

BlueSnow
04-16-2017, 03:24 AM
GTA 5 came out in 2014 for PS4 and they are still adding content and fixing Bugs.

Lol, that's something completely different.

#Facepalm

MysteriousGT1
04-16-2017, 12:18 PM

Thats all i have been wanting...Something new, but all i have been hearing is no features until the Game is Bugless (Welcome to 4 years from now) or The Consoles cant handle it (*COUGH* Skyrim *Cough*)

It comes Down to - IF They actually feel like giving it to us we MIGHT Get something!

Consoles CAN Handle it, if a Game the Size of Skyrim could play on PS3 and XBOX 360, then this game Should have no Problems with whatever they throw at it on PS4 and XB1 (Unless they are running Primitive Servers)!!!

Im Sick of the Excuses...Devs are Quick to Bash us when we are Frustrated and yet Madmole made (1) Video about Consoles...About how 1 day we may see something new, yet Hundreds of Videos on new Content for PC are up!...COME ON!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, that's something completely different.

#Facepalm

68.8GB GTAV -VS- 3.8GB 7 Days to Die

Its IS Completely Differant....Its a HUGE Game with HUGE Updates and it runs Fine on Consoles....Whats 7 Days Excuse?

Unless, consoles dont run Small Games well :D

MysteriousGT1
04-16-2017, 12:21 PM

in 2018 we will still be getting bug fixes awaiting the day the turds get New Textures LoL

SgtBaker420
04-16-2017, 12:32 PM
I took 6 months off from playing this POS game. Was bored this morning, so I started it up to see if any of the updates had improved the game in any way.

Not suprisingly, it hasn't. A cursory read through some of the forum has only supported my thoughts. Almost an entire year, I'm still seeing the "this game is a full release vs. this game is in beta" argument. The game itself, besides now several months after its "full release"being marked with trial version, still looks and plays awful.

The textures are still horrid, the "expanded view distance" is still laughable, the framerate still stutters like mad, character models are beyond basic and repeated over and over, and there's STILL nothing to do! One you build a good base an have explored the "huge" map, you've no option but to wait for promised eventual content or start a new map.

PATHETIC.

Let the hate roll in...

BlueSnow
04-16-2017, 01:01 PM
Thats all i have been wanting...Something new, but all i have been hearing is no features until the Game is Bugless (Welcome to 4 years from now) or The Consoles cant handle it (*COUGH* Skyrim *Cough*)

It comes Down to - IF They actually feel like giving it to us we MIGHT Get something!

Consoles CAN Handle it, if a Game the Size of Skyrim could play on PS3 and XBOX 360, then this game Should have no Problems with whatever they throw at it on PS4 and XB1 (Unless they are running Primitive Servers)!!!

Im Sick of the Excuses...Devs are Quick to Bash us when we are Frustrated and yet Madmole made (1) Video about Consoles...About how 1 day we may see something new, yet Hundreds of Videos on new Content for PC are up!...COME ON!

- - - Updated - - -

68.8GB GTAV -VS- 3.8GB 7 Days to Die

Its IS Completely Differant....Its a HUGE Game with HUGE Updates and it runs Fine on Consoles....Whats 7 Days Excuse?

Unless, consoles dont run Small Games well :D

Yeah, but what i especially meant was :

GTA V updates enhances a already bug free smooth running finished game. Making out of 100% a 110%.
7 Days to Dies updates are the miserable attempt to make out of a broken, buggy, laggy unfinished game, a less buggy complete game. Making out of 90% a 90.5% (goal is 100%, someday)

Damselx1
04-16-2017, 01:10 PM

You can't really compare 7 Days with Skyrim as they are both very different types of game. Skyrim isn't a voxel game, like 7 Days; it doesn't have to keep track of every single block in the world as the world is fixed - it's basically very pretty but hollow behind the graphics ( as you can see whn you glitch into the mountainside). These kinds of games are easier for the console to run.

Voxel games are harder for the consoles as they have to keep track of every single block and how we change them. It's much more memory intensive to run than a game like Sykrim.

New content is coming in the next patch - as soon as Clare gets the release notes, she'll post it and we'll see what we're going to get.

MysteriousGT1
04-16-2017, 01:55 PM
You can't really compare 7 Days with Skyrim as they are both very different types of game. Skyrim isn't a voxel game, like 7 Days; it doesn't have to keep track of every single block in the world as the world is fixed - it's basically very pretty but hollow behind the graphics ( as you can see whn you glitch into the mountainside). These kinds of games are easier for the console to run.

Voxel games are harder for the consoles as they have to keep track of every single block and how we change them. It's much more memory intensive to run than a game like Sykrim.

New content is coming in the next patch - as soon as Clare gets the release notes, she'll post it and we'll see what we're going to get.

I See your point in the Differances in Game Information, It Does make Sense...What i was stating is the Comments i see about Consoles not able to handle the content is wrong, So skyrim might not be the closest comparison, but Maybe minecraft would be a better Comparison (In Context of having to save Block information)!

you cant tell me that Consoles cant handle content that is implimented!

Damselx1
04-16-2017, 02:54 PM
I See your point in the Differances in Game Information, It Does make Sense...What i was stating is the Comments i see about Consoles not able to handle the content is wrong, So skyrim might not be the closest comparison, but Maybe minecraft would be a better Comparison (In Context of having to save Block information)!

you cant tell me that Consoles cant handle content that is implimented!

Minecraft would definitely be a closer comparison.

I've played Minecraft for years and have seen plenty of bugs fixed with new content added now and then, generally some time after the PC has had it. My understanding is that it's still limited compared to what the PC can do in terms of map size. It's just been around longer than 7 Days and is well established, plus they use a different engine for the game, which may impact on the console's ability to handle things.

it's still early days for 7 Days, but I do believe they will improve upon what we have, with more content coming over once stable and finalised on PC. I imagine it will be like Minecraft, where the console will always be behind the PC and we won't necessarily get everything they have (they have said that the two versions will take different paths). We'll just have to wait and see.

cp123005
04-16-2017, 10:39 PM
I plan on buying the xbox scorpio and I am hoping there is some kind of performance boost (framerates) since the scorpio is going to be a lot more powerful. hard to shoot/hit zombies in the face when the game is lagging and the frames drop.

SylenThunder
04-17-2017, 11:59 AM
I plan on buying the xbox scorpio and I am hoping there is some kind of performance boost (framerates) since the scorpio is going to be a lot more powerful. hard to shoot/hit zombies in the face when the game is lagging and the frames drop.
Scorpio isn't likely going to be that much of an improvement. The big bottleneck with Unity is the CPU and RAM. Scorpio isn't bringing much of an improvement to the table there. It's just like the PS4 Pro crap update. Faster GPU with an overclocked CPU. That's it. No new architecture for the core of the system, which is where the consoles fail.

The only real reason to upgrade to the Pro or the Scorpio, would be for VR.

MysteriousGT1
04-17-2017, 02:51 PM
Scorpio isn't likely going to be that much of an improvement. The big bottleneck with Unity is the CPU and RAM. Scorpio isn't bringing much of an improvement to the table there. It's just like the PS4 Pro crap update. Faster GPU with an overclocked CPU. That's it. No new architecture for the core of the system, which is where the consoles fail.

The only real reason to upgrade to the Pro or the Scorpio, would be for VR.

So your saying the Xbox Scorpio isnt enough to run 7 days to die any more than Xbox One?

The GPU inside Scorpio contains 40 Radeon compute units running at 1172 MHz,
On the CPU side, there are eight custom x86 cores at 2.3 GHz, 31 percent faster than the original Xbox One
Scorpio will offer 50 percent more memory than the PS4 Pro, going up to 12 GB of GDDR5 RAM
with a total memory bandwidth of 326 GB/s

I do have to admit, its not up to par with a $5000 PC but i believe it will be MORE Than enough!...BUT I already Know there will be Excuses Made LMAO

Psych0Freak
04-17-2017, 03:39 PM
So your saying the Xbox Scorpio isnt enough to run 7 days to die any more than Xbox One?

The GPU inside Scorpio contains 40 Radeon compute units running at 1172 MHz,
On the CPU side, there are eight custom x86 cores at 2.3 GHz, 31 percent faster than the original Xbox One
Scorpio will offer 50 percent more memory than the PS4 Pro, going up to 12 GB of GDDR5 RAM
with a total memory bandwidth of 326 GB/s

I do have to admit, its not up to par with a $5000 PC but i believe it will be MORE Than enough!...BUT I already Know there will be Excuses Made LMAO

Ps4 pro people are bum hurt over getting ripped off on a shi**y overpriced ps4 lol

SylenThunder
04-17-2017, 04:03 PM
The problem is that the CPU is faster, but doesn't actually have more bandwidth, because it's the same outdated tech. Sure they added more RAM, but the core of the system isn't being improved exceptionally. 30% faster than something that was slow 8 years ago, is still slow. Even though they are adding faster RAM, they are changing the way it's managed, which actually slows it down.

It's basically going to be the equivalent of a $200 PC with a $50 RAM upgrade, $400 GPU unit.

Don't get me wrong, I love the consoles. I just don't see why if they are going to make a new console, they couldn't have gone a few generations newer on the hardware outside of the GPU. Architecturally, they could have moved up to something like an i3 or i5 and doubled the RAM without changing the kernel that much. Why they are choosing to re-sell overclocked old hardware with a new video card is quite frankly appalling when you think about it.

I'm good with cars, so I'll use that as a loose comparison.
So, you are tired of your old 2007 Honda Accord? It's not fast enough anymore? You need to be able to do more stuff with it?
We've got a brand new car for you! It's got a bigger gas tank, a faster engine, and more power when you want it!
But really, they're just selling you the same 2007 Honda Accord with an engine bored 40 over, a larger gas tank, and a turbo added on.
It's still an old car.
Sure it will go faster, but it's the same old car.

They could have stuck a V6 or V8 into it, completely re-designed the transmission, and so forth. But they didn't.

This isn't just consoles that get screwed this way either. They still sell PC's with pathetic amounts of RAM, and 32-bit operating systems. Why? because people don't know any better.

The point is though, even though it is an upgrade, it's not significant enough to be making a huge difference. Games and other things that rely mostly on the GPU will be able to do a lot more. Sadly though, games like this one on the Unity Engine, require a lot more of the CPU and RAM than they do from the GPU. Your 2D games like Ark, GTAV, ect will benefit though.
I said it before, and I'll say it again here. I think it's absolutely hilarious that they are toting all the "backwards compatibility" to XB1 games. Of course it's compatible, it's the same damn architecture.

It's an update, but not enough of an update to help where Unity needs help. I'm also not entirely certain it's going to be worth the pricetag MS will have to put on it in order to make any kind of money. Not with the outdated core.

Oh, and P.S. A $1200 PC is way more than enough for the needs, and that will play any other newer game nicely as well. :angel:
If I had $5000 to throw at a PC, I'd be running a monster server.

xiiMaRcLeoN
04-17-2017, 05:53 PM

Comparing a small game company to a huge game company like Rockstar Games.

TormentedPrinze
04-18-2017, 07:26 AM

I knew about the "Beware of Dogs" It didnt help much...lol... 2 deaths by dogs since the update!

Rouskei
04-19-2017, 11:15 AM
Since anything bad about this lol will get deleted, i have but a question. When can disatisfied players who bought this test run of a game expect something worth making it playable again ? Honestly, the only thing console games like 7 days do is make me realize how false next gen feels and how i need a gaming PC(Not) for 7days). With our library, we don't really need incomplete games for a genre we're lacking. Ik the fans disagree just like TFP know the unhappy agree, so what are you giving us unhappy players besides laughs, irritation and maybe's ? I can't recall a post with any sort of confirmation of schedule or something . This is pitiable,; "the dogs got faster?" yaaaaay finally? 7 days should be to zombie survival horror what persona 5 is to jrpg's for ps4 rn, bringing revitalization . 7 days is a shadow , its great that it wasnt 60 dollars because loooool sony , TFP, everyones handing out refund calls. Please , answer my question chaps. Solidarity is earned not through maybe's and there is no way you cant see how a barren wasteland gets boring.

MysteriousGT1
04-19-2017, 09:58 PM
Since anything bad about this lol will get deleted, i have but a question. When can disatisfied players who bought this test run of a game expect something worth making it playable again ? Honestly, the only thing console games like 7 days do is make me realize how false next gen feels and how i need a gaming PC(Not) for 7days). With our library, we don't really need incomplete games for a genre we're lacking. Ik the fans disagree just like TFP know the unhappy agree, so what are you giving us unhappy players besides laughs, irritation and maybe's ? I can't recall a post with any sort of confirmation of schedule or something . This is pitiable,; "the dogs got faster?" yaaaaay finally? 7 days should be to zombie survival horror what persona 5 is to jrpg's for ps4 rn, bringing revitalization . 7 days is a shadow , its great that it wasnt 60 dollars because loooool sony , TFP, everyones handing out refund calls. Please , answer my question chaps. Solidarity is earned not through maybe's and there is no way you cant see how a barren wasteland gets boring.

Updates people want will come when the game is Bug Free last i keep hearing, so im guessing we will see alpha 15 start trickling in after the Xbox one, Scorpio, PS4 and Pro are outdated!

Damselx1
04-20-2017, 05:32 AM
Updates people want will come when the game is Bug Free last i keep hearing, so im guessing we will see alpha 15 start trickling in after the Xbox one, Scorpio, PS4 and Pro are outdated!

They have already been trickling in things from A15, such as the birds nests and the dynamic hordes, plus we got the minibike icons (which aren't on PC yet). According to Roland, patch 10 will have new content but as yet, we don't know what we're getting. As son as Clare knows, she'll post the patch notes.

FranticFrog42
04-20-2017, 04:12 PM
But the lack of an ability to scrap weapons and tools is bad, the nights are um.... lacking in darkness too. I think it's mainly the distance fog causing that problem.

Tools, weapons and weapon parts can be smelted in the furnace. Distance fog can be turned off in the game settings by turning on Distant Terrain. The trade off for this, though, is that it takes forever to build the environment.

MysteriousGT1
04-20-2017, 04:40 PM
They have already been trickling in things from A15, such as the birds nests and the dynamic hordes, plus we got the minibike icons (which aren't on PC yet). According to Roland, patch 10 will have new content but as yet, we don't know what we're getting. As son as Clare knows, she'll post the patch notes.

Ill Believe it When i see it!

They way they have handled this game is Shady to say the least!

This game is a Great Idea, But it isnt enough to keep it from Dying "Which from what i see is Happening, 28 of my friends USE to Play on a Daily Basis, Now only 2 come on it more than 4 times a week...Most of them Retired it well over a month ago without a Want to come Back!

That is why i am frustrated about the Lack of Care for Paying Customers! SAD

beason128
04-21-2017, 05:06 PM
I was playing in my own world last night and I was playing as Charolette. Then today I was playing a different world that was started already with my wife and I was playing as Clint. When I started playing my player changed to Charolette. I did not know if this was a new bug or something you already knew about.

SGriggs
04-21-2017, 10:35 PM
I was playing in my own world last night and I was playing as Charolette. Then today I was playing a different world that was started already with my wife and I was playing as Clint. When I started playing my player changed to Charolette. I did not know if this was a new bug or something you already knew about.

it seems to revert to whoever you used last. I didn't notice this until this update but may have always been that way.

Aribo
04-21-2017, 10:47 PM
Dude when you know what Alpha means and Early Access stands for, then you wont post stupid comments - FFS. This is Part of the package. SO for the sake of any future buy of yours and your own conduct with such purchases. Read the additional info that's in the terms and conditions, instead of just clicking through on install or purchase, like an inexperienced noob.

Sorry, I have no intention of offending you, But I do support these guys and the above is for your reference.

Aribo
04-21-2017, 11:20 PM
Rouskei Dude. 1st respectable admins. wont delete anything of which includes criticism. For me Its actually appreciated when constructive, Although if I was allowing people to purchase my "Test Run" Am pretty sure id be hoping buyers read whats evolved in my Test Run And not to expect any response as regards as service level of which you have not entered into such an agreement.

Hope this makes sense. Ive seen the pimps since Alpha 2.3 & if you've seen the changes made. You would know personally that 12.6 was a highly stable release "as far as player would see". The guys however made a dramatic decision at this time to update their Game Engine. Migration is not an easy feat in any walk of life.

Just a bit of info, I hope helps but based on analysis/KPI Of updates/patches/fixes and issues of stability. The turn around between Alpha 13 to alpha 15 has been slashed Like a ninja compared to the period 2.3 to to 12.6. Iv'e experienced more rage-quit through bugs than I care to mention. Also anger as an admin. But this is deffo the best "Test Run" iv'e paid for So Just hang fire dude. The Fun Pimps Aint no walk in the park game devs that you heard of and almost had a hit. They actually hit this bitch hard with a passion so wind ya neck in and enjoy the ride xD

Ari

Darkfoxx117
04-22-2017, 11:18 AM
Dude when you know what Alpha means and Early Access stands for, then you wont post stupid comments - FFS. This is Part of the package. SO for the sake of any future buy of yours and your own conduct with such purchases. Read the additional info that's in the terms and conditions, instead of just clicking through on install or purchase, like an inexperienced noob.

Sorry, I have no intention of offending you, But I do support these guys and the above is for your reference.

seconded

maughanorama
04-23-2017, 08:25 AM

to be fair in the playstation store there is no information anywhere (or at least the was not when i purchased 7dtd) explaining that this game was an incomplete/alpha title. Just because it was not £60 should not be sign that the game is going to be an alpha/early access.
infact this has been bashed out many many times and the game was sold complete based on A14 albeit very buggy. so please stop saying that we all should have known this was alpha.

Funkinstein
04-23-2017, 12:34 PM
Dude. 1st respectable admins. wont delete anything of which includes criticism. For me Its actually appreciated when constructive, Although if I was allowing people to purchase my "Test Run" Am pretty sure id be hoping buyers read whats evolved in my Test Run And not to expect any response as regards as service level of which you have not entered into such an agreement.

Hope this makes sense. Ive seen the pimps since Alpha 2.3 & if you've seen the changes made. You would know personally that 12.6 was a highly stable release "as far as player would see". The guys however made a dramatic decision at this time to update their Game Engine. Migration is not an easy feat in any walk of life.

Just a bit of info, I hope helps but based on analysis/KPI Of updates/patches/fixes and issues of stability. The turn around between Alpha 13 to alpha 15 has been slashed Like a ninja compared to the period 2.3 to to 12.6. Iv'e experienced more rage-quit through bugs than I care to mention. Also anger as an admin. But this is deffo the best "Test Run" iv'e paid for So Just hang fire dude. The Fun Pimps Aint no walk in the park game devs that you heard of and almost had a hit. They actually hit this bitch hard with a passion so wind ya neck in and enjoy the ride xD

Ari

I agree completely, however, you do know this is in the console forums section right? No one posting here had to scroll through terms and conditions, and even if we did, it was sold as feature complete, lol. Yeah, i know A14 was considered done enough,lol. But anyways, it's not so much The Fun Pimps people are raging against as it is Iron Galaxy and TellTale. We may get most of what pc gets, we may get A15 stuff and no more because consoles can't handle it. Console side of the forums are pissed and bitchy for a reason. It's not just gamer babies, there are some pretty legit complaints here.

RonRoe
04-23-2017, 02:33 PM

Yeah, you realise us console players have been lead to believe this was a finished product, I play early acces, alpha a lot. I know when I'm entering one. And I had no clue until I had to come here because the game doesn't work.

"Wind your neck in and enjoy the ride" how bout you get your facts right, and stop defending something you don't understand. I would love to "enjoy the ride" but the ride hasn't even started for me and I purchased the game a couple weeks ago... Defend that

MutilatorJuice
04-23-2017, 07:43 PM
Yeah, you realise us console players have been lead to believe this was a finished product, I play early acces, alpha a lot. I know when I'm entering one. And I had no clue until I had to come here because the game doesn't work.

"Wind your neck in and enjoy the ride" how bout you get your facts right, and stop defending something you don't understand. I would love to "enjoy the ride" but the ride hasn't even started for me and I purchased the game a couple weeks ago... Defend that

You have stated nothing that can be used for a constructive argument. Please try again with some actual facts and we'll kindly form an intellectual debate based around its content.

Clare
04-24-2017, 10:12 AM
This post was for discussion of the patch only. As it has served it's purpose, and has continued to go off topic, I'm going to close the thread.

If you wish to discuss this elsewhere, as it has been many times before, you're welcome to, but please remember to remain civil and respectable to staff and each other when posting.

I have also stated many times before, and it's even mentioned in the "Some Common Questions" sticky in general discussion, that is game is a feature complete port of the PC game from around A14.7 or so and is considered a complete game, not early access, and not an alpha. Are there bugs? Yes, of course, and we're working to fix them. Is more content coming? Yes, and I'll have more info soon.
You're welcome to have an opinion on this, but that is how it is seen.

----------------

To those of you who have bugs, please head to the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section, that is where support is being run from. I generally do not chase bugs in announcement posts.