PDA

View Full Version : [06/09] Message from the Team - Patch 10 - The lowdown post

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Clare
06-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Hi Everyone!

The team are bundling up Patch 10 to send off to MS and Sony! We're super excited about this patch, and we wanted to give you a heads up of what to expect! We don't have a final release date yet, but I think it's safe to say we're looking at releasing soon... just kidding, I can narrow it down, it'll be some time this month!

I know you're all dying to get stuck in, but I need to do the usual bit first....

- NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
- do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
- keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
- please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
- I do NOT have further info on A15 or A16 features beyond what is in the notes or updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

Now with out further ado, the notes....

-------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 10.0
PS4 Version 1.14
XB1 Version 1.0.14.0

Patch 10 is coming up soon and it’s going to include a TON of new features and bug fixes. We have not been this excited about a release since we first launched the game on console! Check out the list below to see what’s in store.

New Features

For those of you who follow development of the PC version of 7 Days to Die, the features below will probably look pretty familiar! Some of these features will require you start a new game to experience them. We've broken them into 2 sections below. Check them out!

Will Work in Existing Saves

Updated Sky and Weather Effects
Sky and weather effects have been updated to be more immersive.

Item Combination and Repair
The workbench UI has been updated to allow players to combine items in order to make items of better quality. Any two items of the same type with a quality score (such as tools, weapons, and armor) can be placed into the workbench and a new item of better quality will be created. The workbench can also be used to repair items using other lower quality items as fuel. Workbenches can now also be disassembled with a wrench.

Lootable Gore Blocks
Zombies and their gore blocks have been updated so that when a zombie corpse decays into a gore block, the gore block can still be looted for the same loot that would have been looted off the zombie corpse. Along with this, zombies will decay into gore blocks a lot sooner than they used to and will often, when enough damage is done, instantly turn into gore blocks upon death.

Will Require New Saves

New Items
Over 50 new items have been added this patch. They will be available from a variety of sources but only to players that start new games in Patch 10. Some of these new Items include:
o New plants and harvestables
o Various new types of scrap
o A whole slew of new clothing items to be found

New Block Types
Over 100 new blocks have been added to the game. There are several that help flesh out existing block sets with new pieces (corners and arrow slits), toggleable lights, drawbridges, and a new crafting station. These blocks will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

Farming Improvements
Farming has been improved in Patch 10. The concept of fertilized land has been added, along with 4 new seed types (Yucca, Mushrooms, Chrystanthemum, and Aloe). These new features will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

New Recipes
Over 60 new recipes have been added to the game. Many of these have been added to complement the new Block Shapes and Farming features being added this patch, but a few exist to allow players to craft items that are already in the game. These new features will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

Chemistry Station
A new crafting station, called the Chemistry Station has been added to the game. This station provides a way to craft many of the recipes you can craft on the campfire, using different, easier recipes and crafts those items in less time than the campfire.

Skills Updates and Balancing
Most of the changes done to the skills have been balancing ones. A lot of the changes were changing the level needed for next level requirements, changing the cost of some skills and the amount of experience needed to level those skills up. Two new skills were added (Chemistry Station and Breaking and Entering) and two were removed (10mm Round Crafting and Leather Tanning). These new features will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay
∑ Fixed an issue causing the Basic Survival Quest 4/8 to require more wood than it takes to craft the Wooden Club
∑ Fixed an issue that allowed zombies to clip through doors and hatches while the player was upgrading them
∑ Fixed an issue that would prevent a player from standing after crouching in a 2x1 tunnel
∑ Fixed an issue causing throwing items to be thrown further and more quickly than intended
∑ Fixed an issue that would cause Yucca Plants to provide an additional fruit when shot
∑ Fixed an issue that allowed the player to get resources from animals before skinning/gutting them
∑ Fixed an issue that resulted in smelting guns yielding no materials
∑ Fixed an issue that would allow players to drop cooking tools while interacting with a fire or forge
∑ Fixed an issue that would make the placement indicator for signs appear green even when overlapping a location in which signs couldn’t be placed
∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the number of brass units gained from scrapping Duke’s Tokens to vary inconsistently based upon how many tokes the player was scrapping
∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the player to be unable to harvest the top of a corn plant if they harvested the bottom first
∑ Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause pipe bombs to land directly at the player’s feet when thrown

Art/Audio
∑ Fixed an issue causing certain blocks to appear invisible from one side when upgraded
∑ Fixed an issue that caused Cotton Plants to be missing a texture
∑ Fixed an issue preventing Animal Hide Leg Armor from being displayed on the character model
∑ Fixed an issue causing the forge and campfire SFX to continue playing between exiting and loading a new save
∑ Fixed an issue that caused the water bottle icon to show incorrectly in the character tool belt after being filled
∑ Fixed an issue that caused SFX associated with cancelling an item in the crafting queue to play too loudly
∑ Fixed an issue that caused SFX associated footsteps to briefly become inaudible after the player would sprain/break a leg

System/Stability
∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the game to prompt the player to activate split-screen whenever they would exit the audio options
∑ Fixed an issue the would cause the session to temporarily freeze after cancelling crafting on a large quantity of items

We hope you all are as excited as we are for Patch 10! We can’t wait to see what you think!

Mregomies
06-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Thank you thank you!!!!
I got everything I dreamed!
1. drawbridge!
2. workbench combine!
3. lootable core!
I'm so freaking happy now!

davethebakerx2
06-09-2017, 10:40 AM
patience is a virtue.

jbomia2
06-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Wow just wow I'm freakin stoked, thanks Clare for the wonderful news. I am blown away with this patch I got most of the main things I wanted as the lootable gore blocks was huge for me (no more risking my neck for that precious loot), the updated workbench AND the chemistry station. Excited to get into it see all the other cool changes. I have both the PC and PS4 versions so I'm doubly excited, there's gonna be alot of 7 days marathons in the coming months ha ha. Thanks again Clare ur awesome as always and please pass my gratitude onto the great development teams that've been hard at work to bring us this awesome game.

Serperior115
06-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Thank you for the content but will we get xp for killing zombies in this update?

rejaan
06-09-2017, 10:58 AM
Some superb additions cant wait Hope it is out next week

Spider
06-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Hooray for Console Players getting some goodies finally.

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Now maybe the whiners will stop. LOL, I kid, I kid. They will never stop, lol.

ZombieHoG
06-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Thx,
hope this stops the whiners for a week or so...
@funk: 2 idiots one thought ;)

Xlxfearlessxlx
06-09-2017, 11:34 AM
Hooray for Console Players getting some goodies finally.

Finally got some more A15 content! Now I can trade some of my salt for peppering zombies instead.

HyjaxxNine
06-09-2017, 11:34 AM
This is great news! The icing on the cake would have been an updated map with new pois (the a15 ones,mine,prison etc)

But having said that....im quite excited!

Raynekloud28
06-09-2017, 11:37 AM
Oh yea gore blocks weather and goodies. The Fun Pimps have made this zombie slayer very happy.

SilvenWolf
06-09-2017, 11:38 AM
Excellent Update, far more than expected or owed. Having followed TFP for too long now, absolutely in keeping with your love of the community even when this love is not returned. I never doubted TFP would silence the Nay Sayers.

Xenophobed44
06-09-2017, 11:46 AM
A whole slew of new clothing items to be "foudn" other than that awesome stuff :D

Mr Mayhem
06-09-2017, 11:48 AM
Great news , thank you to the devs for putting a patch worth waiting for together.

SuperSmith_
06-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know what the new plants are?

zzBuLLeTzz
06-09-2017, 11:54 AM
Super excited to hear this. I'm trying to convert to the PC version with A16, but my PCs suck. Lol

One question: am I correct that traders will not be a part of this patch? (I read the notes twice and didn't see it so just want to confirm)

Thanks so much!

MonkeyMan
06-09-2017, 11:55 AM
Thanks Clare that's brilliant news! Proper workbench, chemistry table drawbridges and proper farming!!! Can't wait for the patch to come out!! Hopefully this will plug a lot of the whining that's been happening recently!

shadowolf420
06-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Woot, great news i cannot wait to try it all out. Thanks to the pimps and everyone else who still wants to make this game even better!

Now maybe the whiners will stop. LOL, I kid, I kid. They will never stop, lol.

I doubt it less than 20 comments in and 3 people already asking about more....i...just...cant.....

cretauk
06-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Just want to say thank you to Ms Clare and to the other people working on this game. Your hard work has made is making this possible for us

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 12:07 PM
Some of the stuff that is in the patch notes are A16 changes, mainly a couple of skill changes. This is setting up the foundation for A16 in the future. So there is their answer for more, lol.

ZombieHoG
06-09-2017, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know what the new plants are?

Farming Improvements
Farming has been improved in Patch 10. The concept of fertilized land has been added, along with 4 new seed types (Yucca, Mushrooms, Chrystanthemum, and Aloe). These new features will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 12:08 PM
See, the veteran console forum guys listen to Funk when he says something is up, lol. I notice things people don't because I pay close attention to things.

De5troythebrain
06-09-2017, 12:14 PM
Oh thank you Claire, and TFP. I've lurked on the forums so long and this is the first time I've decided to voice my opinion. This update is freaking amazing for the console team. I know there are still thinks from A15 that are missing, but dammit this is awesome. Chem station, drawbridge, better farming, toggle-able lights, more blocks.... I am so stoked. Thank you!

Jon Dillinger
06-09-2017, 12:17 PM
a big fat juicy thank you !!!!!!!! i'd bake y'all a cake but im a terrible cook , what i can do is give y'all a shout out next time my band destroys mediocrity in Seattle :P

lootable gore blocks !!!!! hordes night will be fun again

and thanks to all the cool headed forum vets talking down the nay sayers see y'all next week in the "when is the next patch gonna come out?" thread

Clare
06-09-2017, 12:19 PM
A whole slew of new clothing items to be "foudn" other than that awesome stuff :D

Whoops! Thanks for that, I never caught it when I read through em!

Clare
06-09-2017, 12:24 PM
I'm so happy to be able to give you guys this news and to see such a positive reaction! Thanks everyone, you're all awesome ^_^

JRauch
06-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Love the notes, and can't wait for the patch !! Will our random gen seeds still be the same, or are we looking at new rwg with the patch as well ?

Laz Man
06-09-2017, 12:36 PM
Im surprised no one has complained about no a16 features lol.

Finally a content update for consoles. Much needed. :)

fazz68
06-09-2017, 12:39 PM

oh they will. just give it a few days..... :D

as for the up coming patch.... Nice :)

Kidliquid01
06-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Yay!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops! Thanks for that, I never caught it when I read through em!

I thought you were hacked by Sheddy for a minute..

EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy
06-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Wow, I felt a little woozy just reading these patch notes. We're not used to being spoiled like this. - Give credit to where credit is due, thank you developers!

hugojheredia
06-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Nice Patch, really. Console Edition is not dead! yeahhh... start a new game always is a nice experience, but this time have too much excuses for that.

Clare
06-09-2017, 12:54 PM
Love the notes, and can't wait for the patch !! Will our random gen seeds still be the same, or are we looking at new rwg with the patch as well ?

As far as I know the generation of seeds is the same, so if you like your map but want to start a new one with the same seed that won't be a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Super excited to hear this. I'm trying to convert to the PC version with A16, but my PCs suck. Lol

One question: am I correct that traders will not be a part of this patch? (I read the notes twice and didn't see it so just want to confirm)

Thanks so much!

No Traders in patch 10 I'm afraid, but I understand the need to check, it's a lot of text to take in ^_^

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Having the PC version as well I can tell you guys, that while traders can come in handy, the prices for stuff you need if they even have it at all is super high and usually by time you can afford the stuff, you have already found it.

Rastapog
06-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Hi Clare !!!

WAAAAAAAHOUUUU :cheerful: !! This fat update !!!
Thank team for this big work.

fazz68
06-09-2017, 01:07 PM
honestly.. traders really aint that exciting at the moment in their current state. the only time i visit them now in A15 is to get rid of the quest message from my screen. anything you can buy of them you can find better out looting. you can sell them your loot but you just end up with a ton of dukes and nothing worth buying you are better off melting down the money for brass... so.... no traders in this update.... no biggie, we really aint missing out on much there at the moment :)

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 01:10 PM
honestly.. traders really aint that exciting at the moment in their current state. the only time i visit them now in A15 is to get rid of the quest message from my screen. anything you can buy of them you can find better out looting. you can sell them your loot but you just end up with a ton of dukes and nothing worth buying you are better off melting down the money for brass... so.... no traders in this update.... no biggie, we really aint missing out on much there at the moment :)

Exactly.

Lonewolf918
06-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Fantastic news. I'm really looking forward to this patch. It's gonna be a huge game changer for me. I hope I can get my friends to get the game because it will be a lot of fun and good times.

rattenoger
06-09-2017, 01:30 PM
AWESOME! Thank you all devs and Clare for this great weekend news... ;-)

sandman2838
06-09-2017, 01:37 PM
Excerpt from the soon to be posted complaints: It's 9 am, normal people are at work. Scene opens with 20 y/o kid wiping his runny nose on the sleeve of his $300 autographed t-shirt as he sits down in his (daddy bought it for him) $700 gaming chair and begins typing on his $3000 gaming computer (mommy had to show him she loved him more)
"What the %^&$, I mean after more than a month of wayting and this is it, this paltrie little bit of chicken &*$%! Come on, I spent hors of my time, litraly hors, and still you kant fix this piece of *(%^ ! I demand my....."
A sudden pause in the typing as a ghostly hand reaches through the screen and bitch slaps the kid. Funk finally got the update we've all been waiting for!
But seriously, I was wondering when the next patch would drop, and if they had found any fixes for the MD5. It doesn't look like they have, but that doesn't bother me. I am not an avid gamer, at least I wasn't until I tried this game. So, to the developers, the moderators, the people like Funk who work to make this game better, and especially to Clare, who puts up with so much BS and still responds nicely to those who whine, a offer a big THANK YOU, and to those naysayers who thought console had been forgotten I offer a big "BLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP" (Don't know how to spell a raspberry!

arcenierin
06-09-2017, 01:41 PM
Looks like I picked a good time to reinstall!

Now to see if I can persuade some friends to grab a copy as well.

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Excerpt from the soon to be posted complaints: It's 9 am, normal people are at work. Scene opens with 20 y/o kid wiping his runny nose on the sleeve of his $300 autographed t-shirt as he sits down in his (daddy bought it for him) $700 gaming chair and begins typing on his $3000 gaming computer (mommy had to show him she loved him more)
"What the %^&$, I mean after more than a month of wayting and this is it, this paltrie little bit of chicken &*$%! Come on, I spent hors of my time, litraly hors, and still you kant fix this piece of *(%^ ! I demand my....."
A sudden pause in the typing as a ghostly hand reaches through the screen and bitch slaps the kid. Funk finally got the update we've all been waiting for!
But seriously, I was wondering when the next patch would drop, and if they had found any fixes for the MD5. It doesn't look like they have, but that doesn't bother me. I am not an avid gamer, at least I wasn't until I tried this game. So, to the developers, the moderators, the people like Funk who work to make this game better, and especially to Clare, who puts up with so much BS and still responds nicely to those who whine, a offer a big THANK YOU, and to those naysayers who thought console had been forgotten I offer a big "BLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP" (Don't know how to spell a raspberry!

I'd rather have the thing Nick Swardson did on his show, where you can teleport to their house and wreck the place, lol. But a ghost hand bitch slap is a great start, lol.

Muggs
06-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Are Aloe seeds new,went to wiki and aloe seeds not listed. Also if they follow the recipes from computer a burning barrel needed for chem station.

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Are Aloe seeds new,went to wiki and aloe seeds not listed. Also if they follow the recipes from computer a burning barrel needed for chem station.

Yeah, aloe seeds are new, as well as yucca, chrysanthemum, and a few others I can't think of at. Also, chem stations, work benches and forges should be able to be picked up with a wrench now.

Always remember that the patch notes are never a complete list and they like to sneak things in for us to discover. We like surprised, lol.

zzBuLLeTzz
06-09-2017, 02:00 PM

New to console - Yes

They've been a part of A15 for PC as long as I can remember

Muggs
06-09-2017, 02:02 PM
I love suprises.I was asking about Aloe because its not in the seed list on their wiki.

zzBuLLeTzz
06-09-2017, 02:03 PM
No Traders in patch 10 I'm afraid, but I understand the need to check, it's a lot of text to take in ^_^

Thanks for confirming. My birthday is June 16 so I'll cross my fingers it's out next week, but "sometime this month" works too. :D

Muggs
06-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the anwser.Was hops an A15 thing also and is that the only farmable plant we are missing yet?

Armyballer
06-09-2017, 02:04 PM
I've got wood....this is pretty exciting...I promise not to bitch or complain anymore....*lightning strikes a tree outside my house* Thank you for the heads up....we're like baby birds...as long as you show up from time to time and drop some liquefied worm in ours mouths we'll be ok.

*reads patch notes again*....OMG...drawbridges and lights....I've now got superwood

Muggs
06-09-2017, 02:10 PM
I don't know about a bird.But definitly a kid before Christmas.Gonna be a long week.

ZanySerendipity
06-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Super excited to read about all the new stuff! I can't wait to try it out - is it ready yet? No? How about now? Still no? OK, now? :glee:
My girls and I are really looking forward to starting a new game together!

Big thank you to everyone who works on this game and to those who keep the forum decent. :encouragement:

Muggs
06-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Anyone else read those notes atleast 4 times so far.

Denio DBH
06-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Great news! :excitement:

skippy0330
06-09-2017, 02:36 PM
last

Clare
06-09-2017, 02:52 PM
thank you for the heads up....we're like baby birds...as long as you show up from time to time and drop some liquefied worm in ours mouths we'll be ok.

*regurgitating noises* HUUUECK

- - - Updated - - -

last

You'll always be first to me Skippy ^_^

CerealKiller231
06-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Yawn, that's all? No Penguins? LOL it's a lot more than I expected, Thanks.

clay37
06-09-2017, 02:55 PM
NICE! I knew something was going on - great news! Thank you Clare and Devs.

Clare
06-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Yawn, that's all? No Penguins? LOL it's a lot more than I expected, Thanks.

They have a Giraffe's chance in Nav of getting into the game ;P

jetZeds
06-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Solid update
I got about 90% of what I was hoping for, especially the lootable gore blocks. Not sure how many horde nights my buddy an I have cryed not being able to loot the hundreds of bodies rotting away.
Crossing fingers and can't wait for new POI's which I'm sure is in the works.

Thank you!

Armyballer
06-09-2017, 03:09 PM
"Toggleable lights" does this mean we will be able to make lights and place them or just turn the prefab lights on and off?

jetZeds
06-09-2017, 03:14 PM
I'm assuming its craftable ones similar to A15 PC version

posineg
06-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Great news!

This is the update that I have been waiting for. I am very excited to get back into the game and do some surviving.

CaptainDreddz
06-09-2017, 03:30 PM
I had to post my thanks to Clare and the devs and pop my 1st post cherry at the same time!
Funkinstein mentioned they like to sneak things in,hopefully they sneak in the block toggle and distant POI's oh and catwalks!
I can't wait to see what the new blocks are and the new lights sound awesome. I'm the builder in our group so this is gonna be so much fun!

FVWolf
06-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Awesomeness on its way, thank you Claire, Pimps, IG, TTG, cannot wait, wish I could go back and put a drawbridge on me castle, no worries tho can make another, one thing I really really hope gets in, is fibers from grassy ground, I hate punching fekkin grass.

RosierKrew
06-09-2017, 03:43 PM
Appreciate the new stuff, 1 of the main things I wanted was the Trader Joels and for bug fixes to fix the MP land claim blocks the host can get raided easily when they do not work. Also to fix how the Host can see any player that joins his or her game just by framing up high

TheKyleModifier
06-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Will they be craftable in survival not just cheat mode? Also do they have some kind of switch?

Drummerbum
06-09-2017, 03:46 PM
My game on Xbox 1 still kicks me out back to the xbox home screen during split screen. It always happens between 1-2 hours. It will freeze, go black, then take me back to the home screen. This has been happening ever since I started playing last year. This is the only complaint I have about this game. Will this be fixed?

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 03:54 PM
That didn't take long.... Well, it was good while it lasted, lol.

L1ttlelegz
06-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Thankyou Clare and thankyou TFP! I've been patiently waiting for a content drop for ages, and update 10 blows my mind! Cannot wait!!

Jon Dillinger
06-09-2017, 04:00 PM
oh they will. just give it a few days..... :D

as for the up coming patch.... Nice :)

actually there are some 16 features a far as character level balancing and a few trinkets here and there so .......... we are still gonna get the complaints though

ebman
06-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Will zombies give xp now?

MutilatorJuice
06-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Someone mentioned giraffes and my head thing went off again.

Thanks to the whole team for preparing this delicious meal. It shall be savored by us minions

Mr8liner
06-09-2017, 04:04 PM
I have to say this was a patch worth waiting for. I just have a quick question about the bootable gore blocks. Will the gore blocks break if they happen to fall on another gore block on the ground? Right now how play is on horde nights or when I get screamers I'll kill 5 or so zombies then loot them. After looting the first one the other gore blocks break when it hits the first on the ground. With the new system will this still happen? Or will I need to kill 1 loot and repeat

MutilatorJuice
06-09-2017, 04:09 PM
I have to say this was a patch worth waiting for. I just have a quick question about the bootable gore blocks. Will the gore blocks break if they happen to fall on another gore block on the ground? Right now how play is on horde nights or when I get screamers I'll kill 5 or so zombies then loot them. After looting the first one the other gore blocks break when it hits the first on the ground. With the new system will this still happen? Or will I need to kill 1 loot and repeat

If they break, they disappear for good.

Faolan
06-09-2017, 04:12 PM
This is fantastic news! Still no traders tho? Bummer. But hay, NEW CONTENT EVERYONE REJOICE!

CT23
06-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Excellent! Very excited

Golbez769
06-09-2017, 04:19 PM
OMFG my friends and I have been waiting for such a long ty fun pump for making our summer start off good

Clare
06-09-2017, 04:28 PM
For people asking about other fixes - as it states in the main post, all I know is what's in the patch.

If you'd like to submit a bug report to chat about your issue, please do so in the Console Bug Report section.

Handsome Jack
06-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Can't wait for this! Just wondering will the wrench work on the forge, cement mixer, and chem station also? I don't know how many times I couldn't use a forge house because it spawned over a cave.

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Can't wait for this! Just wondering will the wrench work on the forge, cement mixer, and chem station also? I don't know how many times I couldn't use a forge house because it spawned over a cave.

There is a 95% chance that answer is yes. It's not in the patch notes so we won't know for sure until patch day. But I would plan for it.

MutilatorJuice
06-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Make ALL the plans!

jago107
06-09-2017, 04:55 PM
You mentioned that some of this updated content is only available if we start a new game. My question is, will we have to restart again when the next content patch is released to get that new content? Or will every content patch from now on stack on top of this patch and the content will be available to us without a restart? This just seems like it's gonna end up as a never ending series of restarts until everything is added into the game. We spend so many hours playing the game, leveling our characters up, building bases and stuff, only to have to restart every time a new content patch comes out.

ArcaniaInsania
06-09-2017, 05:00 PM
This is great news! Can't wait to try the new features. Lootable goreblocks is awesome, means I can build my base however I want now. So happy and excited for this update.

Jon Dillinger
06-09-2017, 05:10 PM
You mentioned that some of this updated content is only available if we start a new game. My question is, will we have to restart again when the next content patch is released to get that new content? Or will every content patch from now on stack on top of this patch and the content will be available to us without a restart? This just seems like it's gonna end up as a never ending series of restarts until everything is added into the game. We spend so many hours playing the game, leveling our characters up, building bases and stuff, only to have to restart every time a new content patch comes out.

hey jago ill sum it up for you , if new object are adding o the game a restart is need is changes are made to existing objects no restart will be needed example new patch loot able gore bock will be available with out restart because gore blocks already exist in current code nut draw bridges may not be as they are completely new entities , hope this helps

Mr8liner
06-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Jago107 Clare will usually state if you need to restart a new world. For me this is not a problem. I have started many new games. By the time I hit day 40 I'm at level 140 and the game gets boring. Starting a new game brings back the enjoyment. Just wish there was something in the game that would make day 100 or 200 just as exciting as the first few weeks are.

AbsolutelyHarry
06-09-2017, 05:13 PM
So happy for this update... I assume this puts console almost in line with PC, this like the 'Alpha 15' of console.

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 05:19 PM

You'll come to find yourself enjoying starting over and trying new map seeds and playing a bit different each time to get the most out of this game. Don't be afraid of restarts, it's the premise this game was built on.

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Speaking of restarts, I have to go hide in a new map now. Not That Clare and Tozzy are probably teaming up as I speak to hunt me down for that previous time I tried to organize kidnapping Clare and whiskey boarding her for update info..... What was that noise??

OH GOD!!! HEL.................

De5troythebrain
06-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Anyone else read those notes atleast 4 times so far.

i think I'm on round 5...

Antnelson19
06-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Hi Everyone!

The team are bundling up Patch 10 to send off to MS and Sony! We're super excited about this patch, and we wanted to give you a heads up of what to expect! We don't have a final release date yet, but I think it's safe to say we're looking at releasing soon... just kidding, I can narrow it down, it'll be some time this month!

I know you're all dying to get stuck in, but I need to do the usual bit first....

- keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
- please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
- I do NOT have further info on A15 or A16 features beyond what is in the notes or updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

-------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 10.0
PS4 Version 1.14
XB1 Version 1.0.14.0

Patch 10 is coming up soon and itís going to include a TON of new features and bug fixes. We have not been this excited about a release since we first launched the game on console! Check out the list below to see whatís in store.

New Features

For those of you who follow development of the PC version of 7 Days to Die, the features below will probably look pretty familiar! Some of these features will require you start a new game to experience them. We've broken them into 2 sections below. Check them out!

The workbench UI has been updated to allow players to combine items in order to make items of better quality. Any two items of the same type with a quality score (such as tools, weapons, and armor) can be placed into the workbench and a new item of better quality will be created. The workbench can also be used to repair items using other lower quality items as fuel. Workbenches can now also be disassembled with a wrench.

Lootable Gore Blocks
Zombies and their gore blocks have been updated so that when a zombie corpse decays into a gore block, the gore block can still be looted for the same loot that would have been looted off the zombie corpse. Along with this, zombies will decay into gore blocks a lot sooner than they used to and will often, when enough damage is done, instantly turn into gore blocks upon death.

Will Require New Saves

New Items
Over 50 new items have been added this patch. They will be available from a variety of sources but only to players that start new games in Patch 10. Some of these new Items include:

New Block Types
Over 100 new blocks have been added to the game. There are several that help flesh out existing block sets with new pieces (corners and arrow slits), toggleable lights, drawbridges, and a new crafting station. These blocks will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

Farming Improvements

New Recipes
Over 60 new recipes have been added to the game. Many of these have been added to complement the new Block Shapes and Farming features being added this patch, but a few exist to allow players to craft items that are already in the game. These new features will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

Chemistry Station
A new crafting station, called the Chemistry Station has been added to the game. This station provides a way to craft many of the recipes you can craft on the campfire, using different, easier recipes and crafts those items in less time than the campfire.

Most of the changes done to the skills have been balancing ones. A lot of the changes were changing the level needed for next level requirements, changing the cost of some skills and the amount of experience needed to level those skills up. Two new skills were added (Chemistry Station and Breaking and Entering) and two were removed (10mm Round Crafting and Leather Tanning). These new features will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

Gameplay
∑ Fixed an issue causing the Basic Survival Quest 4/8 to require more wood than it takes to craft the Wooden Club
∑ Fixed an issue that allowed zombies to clip through doors and hatches while the player was upgrading them
∑ Fixed an issue that would prevent a player from standing after crouching in a 2x1 tunnel
∑ Fixed an issue causing throwing items to be thrown further and more quickly than intended
∑ Fixed an issue that would cause Yucca Plants to provide an additional fruit when shot
∑ Fixed an issue that allowed the player to get resources from animals before skinning/gutting them
∑ Fixed an issue that would allow players to drop cooking tools while interacting with a fire or forge
∑ Fixed an issue that would make the placement indicator for signs appear green even when overlapping a location in which signs couldnít be placed
∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the number of brass units gained from scrapping Dukeís Tokens to vary inconsistently based upon how many tokes the player was scrapping
∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the player to be unable to harvest the top of a corn plant if they harvested the bottom first
∑ Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause pipe bombs to land directly at the playerís feet when thrown

Art/Audio
∑ Fixed an issue causing certain blocks to appear invisible from one side when upgraded
∑ Fixed an issue preventing Animal Hide Leg Armor from being displayed on the character model
∑ Fixed an issue causing the forge and campfire SFX to continue playing between exiting and loading a new save
∑ Fixed an issue that caused the water bottle icon to show incorrectly in the character tool belt after being filled
∑ Fixed an issue that caused SFX associated with cancelling an item in the crafting queue to play too loudly
∑ Fixed an issue that caused SFX associated footsteps to briefly become inaudible after the player would sprain/break a leg

System/Stability
∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the game to prompt the player to activate split-screen whenever they would exit the audio options
∑ Fixed an issue the would cause the session to temporarily freeze after cancelling crafting on a large quantity of items

We hope you all are as excited as we are for Patch 10! We canít wait to see what you think!

Is there garage doors or did i miss it

Tearless
06-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Nice update! Will Ps4 Pro owners get an special update to optimize the games framerate & even so for for the up coming Xbox Scorpio?

IACO
06-09-2017, 05:52 PM
So has this update gone live yet, or is it still waiting for certification?

Nootcaase
06-09-2017, 06:01 PM
Generally, unless it fixes a game breaking bug, console updates are released on Tuesdays. I would be willing to bet that we won't see this until this Tuesday the earliest.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this all you can tell us or can we expect to fund surprises not listed like usual? It'd be great to know if Traitor Joe has made to console.

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 06:05 PM
So has this update gone live yet, or is it still waiting for certification?

The earliest this patch will go live will be on Tuesday. That is usually when Sony and Microsoft put up patches and stuff. But it might be a week longer just depending on how the certification goes. It's not always a 100% guarantee it will pass.

Just keep your fingers crossed and maybe we'll have it Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

Generally, unless it fixes a game breaking bug, console updates are released on Tuesdays. I would be willing to bet that we won't see this until this Tuesday the earliest.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this all you can tell us or can we expect to fund surprises not listed like usual? It'd be great to know if Traitor Joe has made to console.

Yeah, Clare already confirmed the Trader will NOT be in this round unfortunately. But maybe on the next patch we'll get lucky and get it along with the newer pois we've been waiting on.

Ric Walker
06-09-2017, 06:06 PM
That is'nt a patch! Its more a free Add-On Monster!

certainly NOBODY expected a patch that huge!

I hope it will not come again with gamebreaking bugs. Poor Clare got enough bugreports this year to keep busy for the rest of it ^^

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 06:17 PM
That is'nt a patch! Its more a free Add-On Monster!

certainly NOBODY expected a patch that huge!

I hope it will not come again with gamebreaking bugs. Poor Clare got enough bugreports this year to keep busy for the rest of it ^^

I did. Things went waaayyy too quiet after I found out about a conference call over a week ago. Plus MadMole had announced that he was sending some of the pc devs to work with IG to give us new content and he wouldn't have done that unless it was a big change. Like I said on a thread this morning, I pay way too much attention and notice stuff other people don't, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

And don't ask how I found out about the call. That's my little secret, lol.

Raynekloud28
06-09-2017, 06:19 PM
Uh oh time to keep eyes on the funk man too now lol

Wolf825
06-09-2017, 06:19 PM
Hi, great patch! Very happy with this! Thank you!

I have a question regarding what the game has already. I used to play a lot, but I haven't played in months and had difficulty finding this info:

Does the game have already, or will this upcoming patch include catwalks and the increased stack size to 5,000?

If anyone can answer, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Raynekloud28
06-09-2017, 06:21 PM
No read first page of post and it tells whats coming. Maybe the next patch

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 06:30 PM
Hi, great patch! Very happy with this! Thank you!

I have a question regarding what the game has already. I used to play a lot, but I haven't played in months and had difficulty finding this info:

Does the game have already, or will this upcoming patch include catwalks and the increased stack size to 5,000?

If anyone can answer, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Catwalks are part of the new blocks coming yes. Hopefully stack size as well, but that idk yet. We'll have to wait and see.

WillP
06-09-2017, 06:34 PM
Thank you! Been hooked on this game for a long time and really glad to see the console version get some love. Keep up the good work guys.

zombiecoffee
06-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Oh wow what an update!! this has made my day! :cool-new::eagerness:

Nootcaase
06-09-2017, 06:41 PM
Yeah, Clare already confirmed the Trader will NOT be in this round unfortunately. But maybe on the next patch we'll get lucky and get it along with the newer pois we've been waiting on.

Thanks for info. I appreciate.

Platypusmuerte
06-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Very curious as to the specifics in regards to the toggleable lights.

Is it craftable toggleable, or prefab toggleable?

Also, wonder what the odds of the sleeper zombies that come alive sneaking into the game is?

bipolerzombie
06-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Does any of the fixes in this patch affect

1. Some Zombies approach player repeating/looping high pitch grown sound affects until attacked or killed. Art/audio

2. After playing consecutive for 1-2 hours in a private game regardless of number of people in lobby it starts raining light to heavy on and off until the game crashes the hosts game. Weather changes and system/stability

I'm aware that these are not listed but your team sometimes hide some of the work and achievements you accomplish from patch notes

Thank you from all the hard work

EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy
06-09-2017, 06:50 PM

Don't really see why you would have an issue with this. I mean, if you want nice things added to the game then get used to the idea of having to possibly restart the game. It's only a small sacrifice, especially with this patch in particular because it contains a substantial amount of new content which will be worth it.

Embrace it fellow Jago! Embrace It. ;)

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 06:51 PM

Also, wonder what the odds of the sleeper zombies that come alive sneaking into the game is?

The lights are toggle on and off only for the ones you craft just like A15 on the PC. The prefabs will still be either stuck on or off. I do highly recommend using a wrench to take apart the lights in a poi to get the electrial parts and components, because you will need them to craft the lights. Also, take apart signs with the wrench as well. Even the bug signs outside of stores. Tons of parts for crafting from them.

For the sleepers, they are still a bit broken on A16 preview, so no way they are coming to console yet.

EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy
06-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Catwalks are part of the new blocks coming yes. Hopefully stack size as well, but that idk yet. We'll have to wait and see.

Oh yeah! Totally forgot about those catwalks, heh. Maybe we'll get the double garage doors as well. I'm sure we will. :D

Istdet
06-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Looks like we definitely chose the right time to get back into the game. This is an update that far surpasses my expectations from the team. I've seen a couple of people concerned with restarting, to them I offer this perspective. It's been nearly a full year since release and only now have you had to restart, don't lose sight of this fact when you get into the thinking that you'll have to constantly restart your games. This patch has proven that if you ever do have to restart for new content, It'll be well worth it.

I have a question about blocks being added as my gf mostly enjoys the building aspect to the game. Will treehouses be added? Is it possible to receive a full list of blocks being added? Obviously this is no big concern it would just serve to kind of hype us up even more lol, for me personally I find the expansion to farming to be the most exciting, I run huge farms on these games. Its my own personal harvest moon xD

Also to complainers of complainers. Nearly a full year without a sight of content is enough to drive most people away, especially in a multiplayer focused survival game. I was also tired of this game. Most people don't complain just to complain, there are valid reasons to be considered whether you agree with them or not. Also the only real complaint I've seen on here today is some guy talking about a bug, which is completely irrelevant to this content patch. With that being said his experience is still diminished due to a bug and if it wasn't he wouldn't be wasting his time on here talking about it, rather than playing. In this paragraph the key word is "Most" Yes some people do complain just to complain, but not most.

Madmartigan8109
06-09-2017, 07:17 PM
To the Dev, Admins, Spouses who put up with all the work, Take out drivers that delivered their food from them working late.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Awesome Update.

For everybody that is complaining about everything else. Give them time. Its not as easy as you think or else you would be doing it.

So freaking exciting. Cant wait to start a new world and start building with all the new stuff

Lootable corpses... AMAZING.. so excited to finally be getting this.
Draw Bridges and Lights.. I can finally build my crazy ideas

Everything else.. AMAZING, AWESOME, SPECTACULAR

MutilatorJuice
06-09-2017, 07:25 PM
To the Dev, Admins, Spouses who put up with all the work, Take out drivers that delivered their food from them working late.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Awesome Update.

For everybody that is complaining about everything else. Give them time. Its not as easy as you think or else you would be doing it.

So freaking exciting. Cant wait to start a new world and start building with all the new stuff

Lootable corpses... AMAZING.. so excited to finally be getting this.
Draw Bridges and Lights.. I can finally build my crazy ideas

Everything else.. AMAZING, AWESOME, SPECTACULAR

Are you mad!?
*checks username
Oh! My bad. You are indeed

EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy
06-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Looks like we definitely chose the right time to get back into the game. This is an update that far surpasses my expectations from the team. I've seen a couple of people concerned with restarting, to them I offer this perspective. It's been nearly a full year since release and only now have you had to restart, don't lose sight of this fact when you get into the thinking that you'll have to constantly restart your games. This patch has proven that if you ever do have to restart for new content, It'll be well worth it.

I have a question about blocks being added as my gf mostly enjoys the building aspect to the game. Will treehouses be added? Is it possible to receive a full list of blocks being added? Obviously this is no big concern it would just serve to kind of hype us up even more lol, for me personally I find the expansion to farming to be the most exciting, I run huge farms on these games. Its my own personal harvest moon xD

Also to complainers of complainers. Nearly a full year without a sight of content is enough to drive most people away, especially in a multiplayer focused survival game. I was also tired of this game. Most people don't complain just to complain, there are valid reasons to be considered whether you agree with them or not. Also the only real complaint I've seen on here today is some guy talking about a bug, which is completely irrelevant to this content patch. With that being said his experience is still diminished due to a bug and if it wasn't he wouldn't be wasting his time on here talking about it, rather than playing. In this paragraph the key word is "Most" Yes some people do complain just to complain, but not most.

Well said good, wise, humble sir. :)

THEBIGBOMB
06-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Ya see people patience does pay off, since PC "gets it first" we get all the good things about A15 because tbh Traders are a failure and so were not getting em thank goodness. Thank you Clare for putting up with the crap that has been thrown your way recently you can now rest peacefully at night. I'm gonna luv this patch and hopefully you all will too, we are not forgotten we are blessed,
-Bomb

Madmartigan8109
06-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Are you mad!?
*checks username
Oh! My bad. You are indeed

We Are All A Little Mad Here

Damselx1
06-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Brilliant! Everything I wanted and more besides!

Themightychops
06-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Super stoked for this update. Really hoping they are going to sneak in the level 200 cap and experience from killing zombies. that would complete all of my wish list . cause i have an actual drawbridge now.

Ric Walker
06-09-2017, 07:52 PM
New Recipes

Wait! Does that mean i can craft now machetes?

SirSplintfast the Pungent
06-09-2017, 07:55 PM
You Have Enough Content Patchlist to Slowly Heal.

Mregomies
06-09-2017, 08:06 PM
My game on Xbox 1 still kicks me out back to the xbox home screen during split screen. It always happens between 1-2 hours. It will freeze, go black, then take me back to the home screen. This has been happening ever since I started playing last year. This is the only complaint I have about this game. Will this be fixed?

You said it in first line... xbox... there is your problem, you are welcome, problem solved

bipolerzombie
06-09-2017, 08:10 PM
I was wondering if any of these fixes Effect Xbox One version

1. Some zombies approaching player would repeat/Loop high pitch groan sound effects until attacked or killed. Audio FIXES

2. After playing in private game consecutively for 1-2 hours it would start raining lightly switching from heavy to light until host game crashed with errrrrrrrrrr sound force closing game regardless of the amount of people in lobby/game.
Weather changes and stability/system fixes

I'm very aware that none of these are stated in patch notes but sometimes you don't give yourselves the credit you deserve from the work and accomplishments you achieve and keep them hidden like little secrets we find later

Thank you

Hope these issues are affected by this patch

Damselx1
06-09-2017, 08:15 PM
I was wondering if any of these fixes Effect Xbox One version

1. Some zombies approaching player would repeat/Loop high pitch groan sound effects until attacked or killed. Audio FIXES

2. After playing in private game consecutively for 1-2 hours it would start raining lightly switching from heavy to light until host game crashed with errrrrrrrrrr sound force closing game regardless of the amount of people in lobby/game.
Weather changes and stability/system fixes

I'm very aware that none of these are stated in patch notes but sometimes you don't give yourselves the credit you deserve from the work and accomplishments you achieve and keep them hidden like little secrets we find later

Thank you

Hope these issues are affected by this patch

If it still happens after the next patch, you could always make a detailed bug report so the team can work on fixing it. I don't ever remember seeing this reported before so they may not be aware. Hopefully though, the next patch will fix this for you.

Dan724724
06-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Thank you for the ever so wonderful and awesome news Clare!

MutilatorJuice
06-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Damselx1 finally showed up for the party. Now we just need pablo and dave to complete the kidnappi...I mean festivities

bipolerzombie
06-09-2017, 08:20 PM
If it still happens after the next patch, you could always make a detailed bug report so the team can work on fixing it. I don't ever remember seeing this reported before so they may not be aware. Hopefully though, the next patch will fix this for you.

I have before last patch but it doesn't seem to be a common problem I guess because it was never addressed or commented on so hopefully this patch does the trick

Damselx1
06-09-2017, 08:21 PM
I have before last patch but it doesn't seem to be a common problem I guess because it was never addressed or commented on so hopefully this patch does the trick

Fingers crossed for you!

bipolerzombie
06-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Fingers crossed for you!

I actually just look to see if I can find my post and the dev team is actually aware of the crashing and they have been working on it but it's not in this patch it has become more common over time I guess

Zombie sound effects Loop doesn't seem to be as popular which I understand because it's not game-breaking it's just annoying when you have a roaming horde or Zombre in a house you can't reach

MutilatorJuice
06-09-2017, 08:29 PM
I'm in a good mood. Rep for all positive posts and general excitement. Everyone's so ecstatic and I feel the love

Damselx1
06-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Damselx1 finally showed up for the party. Now we just need pablo and dave to complete the kidnappi...I mean festivities

You know, this news is the highlight of my week, which has been filled with ungrateful idiots, disorganisation, ridiculous workloads and far too much stress (sometimes, my job tests my patience). These patch notes made me cheer (which earned me an odd look from my hubby) and I'm looking forward to trying out the new stuff.

I think I'll have to cry off the 'festivities' though, partly because I'm shattered and partly because damsels tend not to be involved in that kind of thing (not as the perpetrator, at least);).

MutilatorJuice
06-09-2017, 08:44 PM
You know, this news is the highlight of my week, which has been filled with ungrateful idiots, disorganisation, ridiculous workloads and far too much stress (sometimes, my job tests my patience). These patch notes made me cheer (which earned me an odd look from my hubby) and I'm looking forward to trying out the new stuff.

I think I'll have to cry off the 'festivities' though, partly because I'm shattered and partly because damsels tend not to be involved in that kind of thing (not as the perpetrator, at least);).

Oh no. Your damsel in distress skills are a key part of my plot. We need to secure our information banker and all the info is ours. Ours I tell you!!!

bipolerzombie
06-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Trader ?????

That would blow my mind

Boidster
06-09-2017, 09:30 PM
...I offer a big "BLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP" (Don't know how to spell a raspberry!

Ahem...

http://iseethefrog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Bill-the-Cat.png

Boidster
06-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Trader ?????

That would blow my mind

No trader, sez Clare (a couple of pages back). Most people playing PC seem to think traders are pretty "meh" anyhow...

FVWolf
06-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Looking at dates of submission to MS/Sony, to actual availability or "going live" from previous patches, it looks like it takes 12-14 days, which is cool, its coming, can use that time to test new designs with upcoming content in mind.

jetZeds
06-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Not this Tuesday but the following is my guess, although if I remember correctly--didn't we have one of the patches drop on a Wednesday or Thursday?

Roxorz
06-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Awesome! I was just wondering when our next patch would be. Keep up the good work!

Funkinstein
06-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Not this Tuesday but the following is my guess, although if I remember correctly--didn't we have one of the patches drop on a Wednesday or Thursday?

Yeah, for urgent bug fixes, they can push out an emergency patch, but it costs them out the ass for it I believe.

CerealKiller231
06-09-2017, 11:03 PM
don't they have working jail doors in a15 and will we get them?

EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy
06-09-2017, 11:31 PM

Well after seeing Kage848's video here https://youtu.be/ldxY9K-S30c on YouTube am hoping they're not going to be sneaking in anytime soon! They need some fixing first, especially their spawning system which seems to have affected the zombies you'd see roaming the town and city streets because they're just empty now (unless it was just a bug that Kage848 was experiencing). Either way, they need some tweaking before being added to consoles.

dameinwolf
06-10-2017, 12:18 AM
This is great news! The icing on the cake would have been an updated map with new pois (the a15 ones,mine,prison etc)

But having said that....im quite excited!

I'm so excited to wish it was some P wise but we're getting at least some of the alpha 15

Lukaskyle1
06-10-2017, 01:50 AM
MIND BLOWN! Keep on pimping out the fun.

gelobledo
06-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Didn't see anything about crashing being fixed you guys still trying to fix that? Hopefully new cool stuff doesnt make it crash more.

Draw bridges yes now i can make a proper garage

Antnelson19
06-10-2017, 04:55 AM
Im in a few fb groups dedicated to ps4 version people have been posting non stop for weeks wanting new content perhaps they will finaly calm down for a few days my onley question is if the garage doors going to be added i hope so since we can no longer drive our bikes through pillers been using vault doors for my underground entrance but would really like one huge door and i hear there tough

Vasco8407
06-10-2017, 05:51 AM
Use a drawbridge?

DomiRobbo
06-10-2017, 06:17 AM
Hi Everyone!

-------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 10.0
PS4 Version 1.14
XB1 Version 1.0.14.0

Patch 10 is coming up soon and itís going to include a TON of new features and bug fixes. We have not been this excited about a release since we first launched the game on console! Check out the list below to see whatís in store.

New Features

Lootable Gore Blocks

Will Require New Saves

New Items

New Block Types

Farming Improvements

New Recipes

Chemistry Station

Gameplay
∑ Fixed an issue that would make the placement indicator for signs appear green even when overlapping a location in which signs couldnít be placed
∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the number of brass units gained from scrapping Dukeís Tokens to vary inconsistently based upon how many tokes the player was scrapping
∑ Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause pipe bombs to land directly at the playerís feet when thrown

Art/Audio

System/Stability

We hope you all are as excited as we are for Patch 10! We canít wait to see what you think!

Heya, iv'e been asking for months now, i have owned the game on both PC and Console, im super happy with both of them except one thing, the splitscreen on console, PLEASE can we just get horizontal splitscreen PLEASE!!!
it'e the only reason i bought the game in the first place, just that and nothing else, i want to play with my friends and family but vertical splitscreen is absolutely hopeless to play with, and i wouldn't mind it if the other problem wasn't there as well, the FOV! 40-60 FOV is not called for, and i have a small screen so it's nearly impossible to do anything, anything like building and shooting or aiming my bow is a chore to do, takes so much balls to play a survival game that is terrifying as hell with such a low FOV!
Way to long i have been asking, every update i ask and know one gets back or notices, please can we tend to a common problem that is easy fixed and implemented please?

-DR-DJ
-DomiRobbo

Jordan booth
06-10-2017, 06:21 AM
I've been looking to see when the update comes super excited can't wait till I get the update still have the last update version hope it comes really soon!

Omgurheadsgone5
06-10-2017, 07:16 AM
Awesome got everything I wanted
1.toggable lights
2. Drawbridge
3.arrow slits
4.chem station
5. New blocks
6. New farming

TheNeoReaper
06-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Whiners help make games better. Sheep don't.

Adam2535
06-10-2017, 07:58 AM
I wouldn't be too disappointed about not getting traders. I played on PS4 for a long time before going over to pc. I was like traders are going to be effing sweet... Meh. Most of the time they just have overpriced garbage. Sometimes something good, but not too often. Chem station, fertilizer, and drawbridges. Now those are really awesome things. Oh along with combining stuff in the workbench. All those low level gun parts now have some value.

Pablodiablo316
06-10-2017, 08:09 AM
I'm so happy to be able to give you guys this news and to see such a positive reaction! Thanks everyone, you're all awesome ^_^

Removing the craft 10mm round skill, this mean we use the 9mm ammo for SMG now or just we have to scav for the 10mm bullets only now?

- - - Updated - - -

Traders?

Whiners help make gamers better. Sheep don't

Actually improvements have come through positive critiques and suggestions from a lot of players rather then then ppl coming here and going "GIVE US MORE CRAP NOW WHILE I YELL OVER THE INTERWEBZ!"

Znation
06-10-2017, 08:35 AM
Thank you!! Block type addition is very exciting news, I really enjoy building. Looking forward to starting a new game/world to tryout the new content. :pirate:

jbomia2
06-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Maybe cause they've now made a schematic for alpha 16 so it's very poseible they gave us that recipe. One can dream. Sorry this was aimed at replying to the guy asking about possibly being able to craft machetes now.
And yes I believe the reason they did away with craft 10mm ammo is cause the SMG will now use 9mm rounds like the PC version does now too. They thought it was crazy to have just those 2 guns using different ammo so they made them both use the same now. So no u won't have to scavenge those rounds.
As for no traders I'm kinda glad about it. They were always bugged or didn't work right in almost every MP server I played on and they're kinda useless, except for the steel polish but that stuff is so expensive. Plus he rarely had anything good that u'd want and if he did it usually be way overpriced. The only thing I really used him for is selling crap to him to try buying stuff I wanted. Trust me we're better off with the traders (for now anyways)

Purpura_Draco
06-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Great news! My only concern is that this patch might have nerfed forum whining. But we players are an innovative and resourceful bunch so I'm sure some will find a workaround soon enough :p

Lootable gore blocks at last and I'm sure workbench item combining will be something I won't remember how I did without. The rest is just icing on the cake :encouragement:

looieonekenobi
06-10-2017, 01:05 PM
xI wanted to say that I love 7D2D on the console even without all the work you guys do to improve an already awesome game. I look forward to other Fun Pimps, Iron Galaxy, Tell Tale creations.
Thank you I have had hours upon hours of enjoyment.

Shadenevermor
06-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Will there be traders this patch

jetZeds
06-10-2017, 02:06 PM
For the love of all that is holy.....
No the traders are NOT in this patch.

Sorry, that's probably the 20th time that's been asked and answered

CaptainDreddz
06-10-2017, 02:09 PM
For the love of all that is holy.....
No the traders are NOT in this patch.

Sorry, that's probably the 20th time that's been asked and answered

Haha! Brilliant reply! That's exactly how I felt when I saw his post!

Jon Dillinger
06-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Will there be traders this patch

Will you be learning how to read this summer ?!?!?!? two words you should learn to read first "Patch" and "notes"

Jon Dillinger
06-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Maybe cause they've now made a schematic for alpha 16 so it's very poseible they gave us that recipe. One can dream. Sorry this was aimed at replying to the guy asking about possibly being able to craft machetes now.
And yes I believe the reason they did away with craft 10mm ammo is cause the SMG will now use 9mm rounds like the PC version does now too. They thought it was crazy to have just those 2 guns using different ammo so they made them both use the same now. So no u won't have to scavenge those rounds.
As for no traders I'm kinda glad about it. They were always bugged or didn't work right in almost every MP server I played on and they're kinda useless, except for the steel polish but that stuff is so expensive. Plus he rarely had anything good that u'd want and if he did it usually be way overpriced. The only thing I really used him for is selling crap to him to try buying stuff I wanted. Trust me we're better off with the traders (for now anyways)

i always figured they finally realized there isn't a single MP5 on this planet chambered in 10 mm they are all 9 mm that's why HK went on to make the UMP .45 to offer more stopping power to spec. ops unit uninterested in taking prisoners

Gazz
06-10-2017, 03:45 PM
i always figured they finally realized there isn't a single MP5 on this planet chambered in 10 mm they are all 9 mm that's why HK went on to make the UMP .45 to offer more stopping power to spec. ops unit uninterested in taking prisoners
"They" knew the first time "they" picked up an MP5 ingame.
Getting that changed had been on "their" list ever since. ;)

Something that uses .45 ammo - sure. Plenty of real handguns and SMG use that. 10mm is a total freak. Like finding a gun that uses .454 Casull or a Nagant.

Jon Dillinger
06-10-2017, 03:59 PM
A Friend of mine Chris is a veteran Marine sniper , years ago he and his spotter got their support gunner an MG40 for Christmas , and their CO wouldn't let them use it though . i guess getting ammo for the old MG40 wasn't easy so they procured him 5,000 rounds through private sector channels and the CO still denied use , well cause 5000 rounds ain't nothing , so one day in the back woods of my home town on the 4th july we turned that MG40 into a lumber jack.

GlockuFy
06-10-2017, 06:55 PM
WOOOT!!! A lot of A15. Yay!!! Even though traders didn't make it everything else looks so great.. ALL OF THIS + Distant Terrain is going to be amazing!!!!!!

ink625
06-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Heya, iv'e been asking for months now, i have owned the game on both PC and Console, im super happy with both of them except one thing, the splitscreen on console, PLEASE can we just get horizontal splitscreen PLEASE!!!
it'e the only reason i bought the game in the first place, just that and nothing else, i want to play with my friends and family but vertical splitscreen is absolutely hopeless to play with, and i wouldn't mind it if the other problem wasn't there as well, the FOV! 40-60 FOV is not called for, and i have a small screen so it's nearly impossible to do anything, anything like building and shooting or aiming my bow is a chore to do, takes so much balls to play a survival game that is terrifying as hell with such a low FOV!
Way to long i have been asking, every update i ask and know one gets back or notices, please can we tend to a common problem that is easy fixed and implemented please?

-DR-DJ
-DomiRobbo

Please never do this devs! I play split screen only and going to horizontal split screen would be an absolute disaster!

CerealKiller231
06-10-2017, 09:28 PM

Google HK MP5 10mm it was even in use by the FBI

hombre76
06-10-2017, 10:30 PM
This is an excellent addition to the game and I thank all of you at fun pimps and tell tale for you efforts to improve this game going forward.
I will say that the more important and impressive additions I would like to see would be the new map as of Version 15 as well as the POIs introduce with that new map.
Also the addition of more factions in the way of traders and raiders and militia to fill out the world. I know that this and much more is coming but as of the completion of version 15 I was most hopeful that these additions would be some of the first not last to come to console.
If you could speak to this content and when we might see it come to console I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again for all the hard work.

davethebakerx2
06-11-2017, 04:19 AM
Google HK MP5 10mm it was even in use by the FBI

that's true

jyd85224
06-11-2017, 04:21 AM

I agree with the above post but after picking up Victor Vran for Xbox it crashes after 15 min so now the two hour mark is good for the split screen play. I just hope patches keep coming that help the game..

TheEdumicator
06-11-2017, 04:41 AM
Drawbridges, lights, lootable gore blocks! Combining tools, new types of scrap, new recipes. Fantastic news! I'm gonna need you to have the ready by tomorrow, mmkay! Thanks!

CerealKiller231
06-11-2017, 04:44 AM
that's true

Because of more Women joining the FBI and other organizations similar, they went to the 40S&W because of less kick, same size rounds except for the casing but the 10mm packs more punch, like the 9mm has more than the .380 or the 5.56 has more than the .223.

TheEdumicator
06-11-2017, 04:45 AM
Now, don't get me wrong--I'm perfectly happy with Patch 10. But, it's not too early to talk about Patch 11. New points of interest. New zombies. Apache helicopter. And, please, will the zombies stop wigging out when killed? That's just creepy.

Gutterputty
06-11-2017, 04:57 AM
Returning to the game after 2 months away. Nice looking update! Really hope they updated the water to the nice pristine blue. I can not stand looking at the toxic waste brown stagnant swamp water.

ohsnapitsafish
06-11-2017, 05:16 AM
i love you

Goml_Gaming
06-11-2017, 05:24 AM
This update sounds awesome. I just got the game a week ago, and have played the deal out of it. I've known about the game since it launched on PC. I was unable to acquire the game until recently, on console. While playing it, I found that I really was looking forward to some of the existing features on PC; most of which are being presented to us in Patch 10. Can't wait to try it all out.

MrCervelo
06-11-2017, 06:29 AM
So I jumped on the forum today to try and find out when the "log out on horde day and the horde doesn't appear bug" if/was fixed.

And what do I find, but a new patch that's due to drop in the coming days which will mean that the new (day 7) world that I've just started playing after a several month hiatus should probably be restarted.

Annoyingly, I found calipers on my first Working Stiff crate (which I found on day 1 or 2). So the RNG gods were looking after me then, but they're being remarkably cruel on the Minibike book which is yet to make an appearance.

That said, being able to use the existing world and use Workbenches to be able to upgrade items is pretty attractive, it gives us a reasonable chance of being able to get craftable items to 600 without an insane amount of spam crafting.

I'm watching the new content in Alpha 16 and I think that the skill changes are a move in the right direction, looking forward to getting them on console, even if we have to wait several months.

MutilatorJuice
06-11-2017, 06:40 AM
So I jumped on the forum today to try and find out when the "log out on horde day and the horde doesn't appear bug" if/was fixed.

And what do I find, but a new patch that's due to drop in the coming days which will mean that the new (day 7) world that I've just started playing after a several month hiatus should probably be restarted.

Annoyingly, I found calipers on my first Working Stiff crate (which I found on day 1 or 2). So the RNG gods were looking after me then, but they're being remarkably cruel on the Minibike book which is yet to make an appearance.

That said, being able to use the existing world and use Workbenches to be able to upgrade items is pretty attractive, it gives us a reasonable chance of being able to get craftable items to 600 without an insane amount of spam crafting.

I'm watching the new content in Alpha 16 and I think that the skill changes are a move in the right direction, looking forward to getting them on console, even if we have to wait several months.

Hate to pop your bubble but A16 content will be quite awhile longer than a few months. Sorry, just don't want you to get your hope too high. 6 months would be generous

gelobledo
06-11-2017, 07:51 AM
And, please, will the zombies stop wigging out when killed? That's just creepy.

add a posturer for zombies in a balled up positon so when they stuck spinning it looks like there break dancing.

I bet they also toss in stuff they didn't show in notes, ya know hidden stuff to make us go whoa bro

kilgore_trout87
06-11-2017, 09:00 AM
Thank you for giving us something to look forward to. All we so-called "whiners" were looking for was a bit of reassurance you hadn't given up on console completely. It began to look that way when we went over two months without an update.

Funkinstein
06-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Thank you for giving us something to look forward to. All we so-called "whiners" were looking for was a bit of reassurance you hadn't given up on console completely. It began to look that way when we went over two months without an update.

Because the bigger the update, the longer it takes to port it all over, but you just keep believing they have magical genie powers and can just press a button to change it from PC code to console compatible code, lol.

kilgore_trout87
06-11-2017, 11:28 AM
I know they didn't have to keep us in the dark about their plans for porting A15 features.

Keep on being butthurt that someone dared criticize the devs though, funk.

gelobledo
06-11-2017, 11:32 AM
not to mention A16 was a huge undertaking taking up all resources probably only had time in their spare time to work on console. im sure now that all hype and stress off team we will be getting more frequent content.

Im excited how about all of you

Smokey2689
06-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Just curious if anyone has said when the new update will be out for console I'm anxious 😖

Muggs
06-11-2017, 12:18 PM
I think I read sooner than the last sooner.

Hopefully this coming tuesday.

Funkinstein
06-11-2017, 12:55 PM
I know they didn't have to keep us in the dark about their plans for porting A15 features.

Keep on being butthurt that someone dared criticize the devs though, funk.

Not butt hurt, have you seen the big ♥♥♥♥ storm I started over signs? I just want people to think before they post/speak, whatever. Do some reading, know what you are talking about before ranting.

Oh and be glad our consoles are getting any love at all. Because other game companies would make you pay for the amount of content we are getting this patch. Regardless of what PC got. Don't believe me? Look at the add ons for other games in the ps and Xbox stores.

Ric Walker
06-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Oh and be glad our consoles are getting any love at all. Because other game companies would make you pay for the amount of content we are getting this patch. Regardless of what PC got. Don't believe me? Look at the add ons for other games in the ps and Xbox stores.

Totally agree with that! Normally such a content patch would cost me 5€ at minimum more likely 10€. So i am really happy this is free for us!

7daves2dye
06-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Oh yeah

K-Lude
06-11-2017, 01:27 PM
If this ain't great news, I don't know what is. Admittedly, it's been more than few months since I've last played, so this update, along with the two or three others I've missed, is goin to have me hooked again, I know it. LoL. Keep up the good work Devs!

TheKyleModifier
06-11-2017, 02:03 PM

We definitely will not be seeing the sleepers in this update... as for the toggleable lights I'm still waiting on that answer too. If I can't use it in survival it's kind of a waste for me, I don't play creative.

The leatherneck
06-11-2017, 03:14 PM
When will traders hit console?
And when I'd release date for this patch?

TLH069
06-11-2017, 04:03 PM
We definitely will not be seeing the sleepers in this update... as for the toggleable lights I'm still waiting on that answer too. If I can't use it in survival it's kind of a waste for me, I don't play creative.

It would be nice to craft the lights, but I would like to see the ability to break down lights like the crafting table and use them in your build. I hope the forges will break down like the crafting tables too.

maughanorama
06-11-2017, 04:29 PM
dont care about traders, what about bandits ?

BBallaman369
06-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Really excited about all of these improvements!

Only downside is having to start a new game to implement some of them.

GotCrowkiller
06-11-2017, 06:03 PM
This update will be a great addition I'm excited and can't wait to get started. What I don't like is having to start from scratch yet again. I don't remember starting over with the last update. In any case this is great news and as always keep up the good work you guys are doing.

PS. Please do something with the MD5 resets as soon as you can. It's so heart breaking when you put in all that time and effort only to have your work disappear right before your eyes.

ALamAnT42087
06-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Super glad for the update, I stopped playing for awhile awaiting updates.... my mother on the other hand, was @ my house when I was. She has since purchased a xbox one, and has become a video game zombie since...she is finally ready to restart and add zombies... lol maybe I'll host a world and join her this time around. She is super excited about the update. Lol thanks team.!

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. good luck team on the MD5 work, that is what I look forward to the most... lol kinda scared to start a game and go into a hoard night with my mother who is complete greenhorn....either way. I have faith yall will sort it out in due time.

MutilatorJuice
06-11-2017, 07:00 PM
dont care about traders, what about bandits ?

You want something PC doesn't even have yet? Lol Good luck with that

cspiderman20
06-11-2017, 07:05 PM
when do you think well see the trader in ps4/box1?

jetZeds
06-11-2017, 07:11 PM
When will traders hit console?
And when I'd release date for this patch?

*Begins to pull out the Garrote*
Move just a bit closer... Almost there...

- - - Updated - - -

*Standing up from the body of his latest victim, he hears yet another target in range*

MutilatorJuice
06-11-2017, 07:21 PM

We're not sure. Apparently, most PC players think they aren't that great and have little to offer the game currently. I just wouldn't get to hyped for em.

Tboneterry
06-11-2017, 09:59 PM
I wil be playing again too.

Megumi
06-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Crossing my fingers that zombie XP will be snuck into the patch. I love doing screamer hordes and would like to get the XP bonus for killing waves and waves of zombies.

Recently started a no re-loot survival playthrough with everything maxed out on insane. Was working on building my endgame base in the hub city and after 60 hours I welcome starting a new map with all the new goodies we are getting in this update. Great job devs!

MJS101104
06-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Crossing my fingers that zombie XP will be snuck into the patch. I love doing screamer hordes and would like to get the XP bonus for killing waves and waves of zombies.

Recently started a no loot survival playthrough with everything maxed out on insane. Was working on building my endgame base in the hub city and after 60 hours I welcome starting a new map with all the new goodies we are getting in this update. Great job devs!

How does a no loot game work? Does gathering feathers and eggs from nests count as looting? How do you find food, pipes for furnaces and extra bottles without looting things? I like a challenge, so I am curious how this works.

Antnelson19
06-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Now im getting annoyed with a couple people who are in a fb 7dtd group im in theres a few posting that its going to be this tuesday its a bit annoying dont like people ppsting stuff without evidence supposedly a youtuber said its this tuesday no concrete evidence anyone know for sure if not no bigy im happy with the game so far and will be ecstatic when we get the update

jetZeds
06-11-2017, 11:31 PM
Now im getting annoyed with a couple people who are in a fb 7dtd group im in theres a few posting that its going to be this tuesday its a bit annoying dont like people ppsting stuff without evidence supposedly a youtuber said its this tuesday no concrete evidence anyone know for sure if not no bigy im happy with the game so far and will be ecstatic when we get the update

They are just being hopeful due to PC getting theirs early. Unfortunately it all depends on how fast Microsoft & Sony processes the files.
I would be very shocked if it was this Tuesday.

Armyballer
06-12-2017, 01:06 AM
If it comes out in Tuesday, is there a typical time Xbox will release it? Just trying to plan ahead in what day I might have to call in sick to work :p

CerealKiller231
06-12-2017, 01:41 AM
I believe it will be this Tuesday, The Fun Pimps are evil but not that evil to make us wait over a week for it.

Wjiiv
06-12-2017, 02:13 AM
"Awesome. Amazing. The Fun Pimps live up to there name and make me the prostitute of fun."

Hell, even siskel and Eibert give two zombie thumbs up.

Thanks so much to the whole team for all the continued support for the game.

Michaelresh
06-12-2017, 02:31 AM
Its about time. I bought this game cuz I assumed it would eventually equal PCs version. I'm happy but still kinda sour. I still think we've waited long enough for some traders and an updated nav. Map. I'm mostly growing bored of the same poi's even a rg map with 15 towns is boring considering every town is exactly the same. WE Are in desperate need of new POI's....!!!! Its not even that hard to do compared to other things, example raiders. Please make this game interesting again and add new POI's! Please!!!!!!

davethebakerx2
06-12-2017, 02:48 AM
i don't see anything about it being sent in yet. just that it was being put together

Billyjack
06-12-2017, 02:53 AM
Im so excited for the workbench update. Now we just need traders and i will have gotten everything i wanted for console.

davethebakerx2
06-12-2017, 03:52 AM
water that looks like water

jetZeds
06-12-2017, 03:57 AM
water that looks like water

If we get the A15 water, then it will be some improvement. The A16 water however, looks amazing and can't wait for us to get it.

Vikism
06-12-2017, 03:59 AM
Honestly I love this game so much but i wish there would be more updates like this constantly this game so much potential be great if the telltales would invest time into console as they do for pc users but so glad this update is coming when is the release date for this update????

Antnelson19
06-12-2017, 04:51 AM
They are just being hopeful due to PC getting theirs early. Unfortunately it all depends on how fast Microsoft & Sony processes the files.
I would be very shocked if it was this Tuesday.

Same

TSForrest
06-12-2017, 06:39 AM
If we get the A15 water, then it will be some improvement. The A16 water however, looks amazing and can't wait for us to get it.

I would like better-looking water, but I would like better-behaving water even more! Water physics is extremely time-consuming and complicated, from what I understand. I believe I heard Madmole mention that he wants to improve the water physics, but that it'll be a good while until that happens. This is one of the most amazing games ever created! As the PC version continues to get updated, we should see many of the complete and stable features filter their way to console, over time. I also remember Madmole stating that the plan (at that time) was to get all versions as close to being the same as possible, when the PC game is nearing completion. I don't know if there's a planned timeframe for that to happen. I believe one of the challenges with one of the most versatile and open games of all time is that there are so many awesome possibilities, and there's only so much stuff that can be done at any time. If anything is possible, what would you do next? Ask a bunch of people, and you get a bunch of different answers. The only thing I am absolutely certain about is that 7 Days to Die keeps getting better and better, and when it is done, it will be a monumental event in the history of gaming!

I am so excited about this update!

-TSForrest

magotheus
06-12-2017, 07:32 AM
I noticed that one of the skills being added was breaking and entering does this mean lock picking??

Mintzombie
06-12-2017, 08:05 AM
Yay ! We the map be same size as PC now like the gold mine & army compound am dying to go and investigate them

Adam2535
06-12-2017, 08:15 AM
Breaking and entering is not lock picking. It's a skill used with sledgehammers to break down doors quickly. The down side is you don't gets much wood/steel from them vs. using pickaxe/fireaxe. However, no one farms doors for resources anyway. So who cares. Smashy smashy!!

EdwardElric
06-12-2017, 09:00 AM
Jesus, is possible that the patch is avaliable today? Tomorrow i will go to the beach, and i dont have internet for update U.U

Ric Walker
06-12-2017, 12:04 PM
There is no way in Hell that the patch will come out before 15th june. A patch this big will need its time. Microsoft and Sony have to check the code for things, that might bring issues with the whole console.
So they will carefully controll the code and that is Time consuming.
realistically i think next friday or NEXT monday.

Muggs
06-12-2017, 12:37 PM
There is no way in Hell that the patch will come out before 15th june. A patch this big will need its time. Microsoft and Sony have to check the code for things, that might bring issues with the whole console.
So they will carefully controll the code and that is Time consuming.
realistically i think next friday or NEXT monday.

So far from patch 6,the patch is put in for checking ,3 days later released to us on a Tuesday.Only question is IF TFP's put it into submission yet.

ID10T
06-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Really looking forward to having those drawbridges! This will be a game changer in the base building department. Hyped!

Rudecube62
06-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Will we be able to find workbench and chemistry station in their buildings now

Ric Walker
06-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Will we be able to find workbench and chemistry station in their buildings now

You mean Workbenches in working Stiffs and Chemistry stations in Poppin' Pills? that would be awesome but i doubt it will. I thinking of MD5s because of this. Forge houses are one of the most producers of MD5 for me.

Korduk
06-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Guess it'll be time for another new world to take advantage of all the new features. At least it's a good problem to have.

maughanorama
06-12-2017, 04:12 PM
As we now have toggle lights will we also be able to scrap down lights and tvs for mechanical parts like pc.?

Anarchista94
06-12-2017, 04:55 PM
I am playing on pc mainly now, but i am playing too on the PS4 with a mate.
We are very excited to see that there is going to be a big update for it!
Keep up the good work and thank you!

bouncingbear
06-12-2017, 05:09 PM

Finally a content update for consoles. Much needed. :)

Some have on the seven days to die Facebook page lol. The way i see it, the games been out around a year for console and were getting added content. If there adding stuff now, its more than likely we will get more updates in the future, which is worth the wait as it just extends the replay value of the game that only cost me £20. The p.c guys had to wait way longer to get to A15 so it doesn't bother me at all that were behind and I'm greatfull for the hard work and dedication of the developers, who definitely haven't forgotten about us console players. I just can't wait to see where this game goes and i will definitely be sticking with it until its finished and beyond.

jetZeds
06-12-2017, 05:28 PM
As we now have toggle lights will we also be able to scrap down lights and tvs for mechanical parts like pc.?

Yes, I believe all that is in there now. Shopping baskets are going to be a huge scrap item now for mechanical parts

CommandoDecoy
06-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Wowzers!!!

Thank you for keeping me in the loop--I most appreciate this and am so happy about this patch. Cannot wait to restart with the fixes and new goodies.

w00t w00t you all are awesome!

kilgore_trout87
06-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Not butt hurt, have you seen the big ♥♥♥♥ storm I started over signs? I just want people to think before they post/speak, whatever. Do some reading, know what you are talking about before ranting.

The thing is, I have "done some reading." You're just incredibly condescending.

Also, maybe you need to accept that criticizing the dev team of a game you like because they mishandled something is not a personal attack against you.

Megumi
06-12-2017, 06:29 PM
How does a no loot game work? Does gathering feathers and eggs from nests count as looting? How do you find food, pipes for furnaces and extra bottles without looting things? I like a challenge, so I am curious how this works.

Correction, I meant a no re-loot playthrough where once you loot something it never respawns new loot after a set amount of days. Trying to make the game as "realistic" as possible for a zombie video game within the options we get to adjust on the game. Really do wish console could get a true survival mod like the PC has as that looks like an absolute blast to play but I don't have a good PC to run the game and make it look good.

MJS101104
06-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Correction, I meant a no re-loot playthrough where once you loot something it never respawns new loot after a set amount of days. Trying to make the game as "realistic" as possible for a zombie video game within the options we get to adjust on the game. Really do wish console could get a true survival mod like the PC has as that looks like an absolute blast to play but I don't have a good PC to run the game and make it look good.

Oh, I get you. Make the lootable resources limited to what you find first time around. Haven't done that yet myself, though it does sound like a challenge. Means it is possible to not get all the recipes or schematics, which would also make the game harder. I'm anxiously awaiting this update too, got some people I play with at the moment and might convince them to try it with me after the patch/update release. All the new content and fixes should make it more interesting.

Schultzebomb
06-12-2017, 06:56 PM
Yay this looks great! Will it fix the game from crashing about every hour or so? More often if more people are in the game..

DrKILLJOY
06-12-2017, 07:08 PM
I would like them to add the ability to have two seats on the mini bike or maybe a new vehicle in general that would be amazing but this update is going to be pretty sick totally stoked for this to drop

Megumi
06-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Oh, I get you. Make the lootable resources limited to what you find first time around. Haven't done that yet myself, though it does sound like a challenge. Means it is possible to not get all the recipes or schematics, which would also make the game harder. I'm anxiously awaiting this update too, got some people I play with at the moment and might convince them to try it with me after the patch/update release. All the new content and fixes should make it more interesting.

It's a fun challenge. I actually found every recipe from zombie drops. I almost had 3k kills in the 60ish hours I put into that playthrough. I can't wait for the patch to drop too!

MrCervelo
06-12-2017, 08:38 PM

I find even 30 days loot respawning tends to mean that respawn doesn't become a factor. As the timer resets every time you go near the lootable resource, you need to stay away from part of the map for the full 30 days. If, for example, it's a town, you'll probably take a few days to loot it pretty well. If it's a town near you, then you'll probably be going near it too often anyway so the respawn timer will reset. If it's far away, you may not bother unless you play for a very long time.

Personally, once you get to about day 60 or so anyway, you tend to pretty well established, maybe you're still looking for that last 600 piece for an AK or something, but generally you have pretty good weapons, and a pretty established base.

darklight666
06-12-2017, 09:14 PM
its about time finally there doing something right for a change thank you that wasn't to hard now was it.

iam even more excited that they finally support full control and gamepad on the pc version.

the only thing i wish they would fix is the nail gun it doesnt spawn in at all until your skill level is at a 100 other then that the crashes are still a bothersom

Phazr
06-12-2017, 09:28 PM
I was really hoping you were going to say split screen distant terrain lol but either way i am stoked for the update, a lot of cool new stuff!

Boidster
06-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Sometimes the final patch notes change slightly from the initial announcement. Keep your fingers crossed for a couple of bonus additions.

chacachaca13
06-12-2017, 10:03 PM
its about time finally there doing something right for a change thank you that wasn't to hard now was it.

iam even more excited that they finally support full control and gamepad on the pc version.

the only thing i wish they would fix is the nail gun it doesnt spawn in at all until your skill level is at a 100 other then that the crashes are still a bothersom

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Goooo Gooooo Gaaaaaaaa Gaaaaaaaaa!. Me me me.

MrHighGuy94
06-12-2017, 10:06 PM
I can't wait for this huge update. I'm not gonna be picky but really looking forward to all the possible changes. Does anybody wanna play a new MP random gen? Hit me up. PSN: MRHIGHGUY24. please have a mic!

TLH069
06-12-2017, 11:32 PM
I love the new updates. I hope the forges, cement mixer and the chemistry station can break down as well. I'm so excited and can't wait to start a new gen.

CerealKiller231
06-13-2017, 12:18 AM
I love the new updates. I hope the forges, cement mixer and the chemistry station can break down as well. I'm so excited and can't wait to start a new gen.

I've been wondering if it only applies to the Forge, if their doing one why not all three and most times it's my mixer and forges that get left behind at my starter base.

Meracat0r
06-13-2017, 12:27 AM
Hey JETZEDS do you think the traders are in this update? When do you think well get the traders? Is it trader time now?

TSForrest
06-13-2017, 01:06 AM
Hey JETZEDS do you think the traders are in this update? When do you think well get the traders? Is it trader time now?

Right now, there has been no indication that traders will be in this update, and I wonder if they ever will. PC users have often stated a rather mediocre opinion about traders, and I have heard that it takes a lot of effort to include everything needed to have traders in the game. I am no authority concerning this information, but I just wanted to share what I have seen from other posts about traders on console. Personally, I really want traders on console, or some other way to get a sprinkling of uncraftable items, or things that require a book or skill not yet obtained, which is currently one of the purposes for traders on PC.

-TSForrest

Wjiiv
06-13-2017, 01:24 AM
Right now, there has been no indication that traders will be in this update, and I wonder if they ever will. PC users have often stated a rather mediocre opinion about traders, and I have heard that it takes a lot of effort to include everything needed to have traders in the game. I am no authority concerning this information, but I just wanted to share what I have seen from other posts about traders on console. Personally, I really want traders on console, or some other way to get a sprinkling of uncraftable items, or things that require a book or skill not yet obtained, which is currently one of the purposes for traders on PC.

-TSForrest

The traders don't really do anything right now, i don't really understand people pushing for them, and i assume that's why they aren't put in there yet. It makes sense on pc, pc is the true "testing ground" for content. But besides the convient ability of picking up a few scematics you can't find, they dont actually serve a purpose yet. There are plans for them to do more and the new electric stuff, some can only be purchased there. But that's all still experimental content we won't get till its not experiemental anymore, so traders don't really make sense to port over at this time. Thats how i see it anyway.

Nootcaase
06-13-2017, 01:33 AM
The traders don't really do anything right now, i don't really understand people pushing for them, and i assume that's why they aren't put in there yet. It makes sense on pc, pc is the true "testing ground" for content. But besides the convient ability of picking up a few scematics you can't find, they dont actually serve a purpose yet. There are plans for them to do more and the new electric stuff, some can only be purchased there. But that's all still experimental content we won't get till its not experiemental anymore, so traders don't really make sense to port over at this time. Thats how i see it anyway.

Because they are a new experience and provide a use for all the excess clothing..

Wjiiv
06-13-2017, 01:47 AM
I mean i like new stuff too, but we are getting a ton of content, and thats a good sign itself. I think we'll get more when its ready. Just saying, traders are not really doing anthing in the actuall game atm. Even the pc version unless your playing the new experimental. Most people on pc in alpha 15(which is where we are on console, fyi, were not gonna get experimental content for hopefully obvious reasons) don't really use the traders at all, they just were not a necessity. Just saying, until they actually get all the bandits and electricity up and running on pc, i don't see traders as a game changer for console, honestly i'll get way more use out of the drawbridge, and all the other crafting and things they are adding in the patch.

Funkinstein
06-13-2017, 01:57 AM
When my PC was finally able to play A15 because of the optimization, I was excited because traders were #1 on my list of stuff I wanted. Traders are highly disappointing so far though. 3600 dukes for a 120 pistol is not helpful. And the higher the quality the higher the price, by a lot. Schematics do get sold by the trader, but at the whim of RNJesus and you had better hope you are at the right trader for the ones you want because each trader has their own loot table.

They are cool, but not worth the trouble unless you plan on going hundreds of days in and want to by stuff for your base that you can't get outside of creative mode. And even those are limited.

That said, Clare said traders are not in this patch yet, but they will probably be in the future.

Wjiiv
06-13-2017, 01:59 AM
Yea, kinda same sentiement as funk. I think they will be usefull in the future, right now. They are a side note until they have everthing else in the game that makes them worthwhile and useable.

gelobledo
06-13-2017, 02:26 AM

nah ive found early in game your just unlucky. and yea crashes suuuuuuccckkkkk. fix it then put out content oh wait thats right every one just cries about problems instead of getting info to help team....... carry on with the content.