PDA

View Full Version : [06/27] Message from the Team - Summer Update #1 [Patch 10]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Clare
06-27-2017, 08:22 AM
SUMMER UPDATE #1

Hi everyone!

Well, it's finally here - Today at 12pm PST / 7pm UTC / 8pm GMT the long awaited update will be going live on the XB1 and PS4 stores!

Below is a copy of the notes which were shared with you already, but included are some preview shots of what you can expect later on today :) The team is very excited to release this update and I'm excited to jump in with you guys!

Just a mention of the usual stuff first...

- NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
- do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
- keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
- please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY. (lets try actually stick to this this time ya?)
- I do NOT have further info on A15 or A16 features beyond what is in the notes or updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

Now without further ado, the information on Summer Update #1(Patch 10)!

-------------------------------------------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 10.0
PS4 Version 1.14
XB1 Version 1.0.14.0

Patch 10 begins releasing today! We can’t wait to see what crazy things you all end up creating with the new features we’ve included with this patch. Enjoy and happy surviving!

New Features
For those of you who follow development of the PC version of 7 Days to Die, the features below will probably look pretty familiar! Some of these features will require you start a new game to experience them. We've broken them into 2 sections below. Check them out!

Will Work in Existing Saves

Updated Sky and Weather Effects
Sky and weather effects have been updated to the full, more immersive Alpha 15 versions.

Dawn
http://i.imgur.com/7XqV6qA.jpg

New Lighting
http://i.imgur.com/p6hB25H.jpg

Night Sky
http://i.imgur.com/YHui9IT.jpg

Item Combination and Repair
The workbench UI has been updated to allow players to combine items in order to make items of better quality. Any two items of the same type with a quality score (such as tools, weapons, and armor) can be placed into the workbench and a new item of better quality will be created. The workbench can also be used to repair items using other lower quality items as fuel. Workbenches can now also be disassembled with a wrench.

Lootable Gore Blocks
Zombies and their gore blocks have been updated so that when a zombie corpse decays into a gore block, the gore block can still be looted for the same loot that would have been looted off the zombie corpse. Along with this, zombies will decay into gore blocks a lot sooner than they used to and will often, when enough damage is done, instantly turn into gore blocks upon death.
http://i.imgur.com/e8075Hr.jpg

Will Require New Saves

New Items
Over 50 new items have been added this patch. They will be available from a variety of sources but only to players that start new games in Patch 10. Some of these new Items include:
o New plants and harvestables
o Various new types of scrap
o A whole slew of new clothing items to be found

Navezgane Fashion Trends
Feast your eyes on the latest in post apocalyptic fashion!
http://i.imgur.com/Z7071id.jpg

Ride off into the (new and improved) sunset in style!
http://i.imgur.com/EVQCVUa.jpg

New Block Types
Over 100 new blocks have been added to the game. There are several that help flesh out existing block sets with new pieces (corners and arrow slits), toggleable lights, drawbridges, and a new crafting station. These blocks will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10. Here's a few examples of those below...(Comments by Clare)

Draw Bridge
For all your moat and "oh no you dont!" river crossing needs!
http://i.imgur.com/bizgmGg.jpg

Jail Door
I've seen a few people ask about his block - wanting to add to their own prison builds!
http://i.imgur.com/CMbajp1.jpg

Lights and Various Blocks
Let those Z's know your open for business! Or simple keep a light on for a weary traveller. There's also the rounded concrete blocks and should the weary traveller pass on, there's always the mortician block!
http://i.imgur.com/pmAQVUe.jpg

Stainless Steel Blocks
When the world is falling appart and most things are just a little rough around the edges, it's nice to have such lovely satisfyingly-smooth blocks to build with!
http://i.imgur.com/xuRW9Xe.jpg

Cat Walks and Tree Houses
Another group of blocks players were eager to see! Stay up off the ground and take out Z's from afar or do a little hunting!
http://i.imgur.com/9L2cNbs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0kV0YA9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q7MKDEO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/027YO6h.jpg

Cat Walk Bridges
Go up and over without placing loads of chunky blocks! I really like these minimalist bridg- hey wait a second.... is that a wooden Giraffe??!? Hmm... it appears to be a stag. Thanks okay then...
http://i.imgur.com/w09bBxC.jpg

Farming Improvements
Farming has been improved in Patch 10. The concept of fertilized land has been added, along with 4 new seed types (Yucca, Mushrooms, Chrysanthemum, and Aloe). These new features will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

New Recipes
Over 60 new recipes have been added to the game. Many of these have been added to complement the new Block Shapes and Farming features being added this patch, but a few exist to allow players to craft items that are already in the game. These new features will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

Chemistry Station
A new crafting station, called the Chemistry Station has been added to the game. This station provides a way to craft many of the recipes you can craft on the campfire, using different, easier recipes and crafts those items in less time than the campfire.
http://i.imgur.com/c9zY0Pz.jpg

Skills Updates and Balancing
Most of the changes done to the skills have been balancing ones. A lot of the changes were changing the level needed for next level requirements, changing the cost of some skills and the amount of experience needed to level those skills up. Two new skills were added (Chemistry Station and Breaking and Entering) and two were removed (10mm Round Crafting and Leather Tanning). These new features will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay
· Fixed an issue causing the Basic Survival Quest 4/8 to require more wood than it takes to craft the Wooden Club
· Fixed an issue that allowed zombies to clip through doors and hatches while the player was upgrading them
· Fixed an issue that would prevent a player from standing after crouching in a 2x1 tunnel
· Fixed an issue causing throwing items to be thrown further and more quickly than intended
· Fixed an issue that would cause Yucca Plants to provide an additional fruit when shot
· Fixed an issue that allowed the player to get resources from animals before skinning/gutting them
· Fixed an issue that resulted in smelting guns yielding no materials
· Fixed an issue that would allow players to drop cooking tools while interacting with a fire or forge
· Fixed an issue that would make the placement indicator for signs appear green even when overlapping a location in which signs couldn’t be placed
· Fixed an issue that would cause the number of brass units gained from scrapping Duke’s Tokens to vary inconsistently based upon how many tokes the player was scrapping
· Fixed an issue that would cause the player to be unable to harvest the top of a corn plant if they harvested the bottom first
· Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause pipe bombs to land directly at the player’s feet when thrown

Art/Audio
· Fixed an issue causing certain blocks to appear invisible from one side when upgraded
· Fixed an issue that caused Cotton Plants to be missing a texture
· Fixed an issue preventing Animal Hide Leg Armor from being displayed on the character model
· Fixed an issue causing the forge and campfire SFX to continue playing between exiting and loading a new save
· Fixed an issue that caused the water bottle icon to show incorrectly in the character tool belt after being filled
· Fixed an issue that caused SFX associated with cancelling an item in the crafting queue to play too loudly
· Fixed an issue that caused SFX associated footsteps to briefly become inaudible after the player would sprain/break a leg

System/Stability
· Fixed an issue that would cause the game to prompt the player to activate split-screen whenever they would exit the audio options
· Fixed an issue the would cause the session to temporarily freeze after cancelling crafting on a large quantity of items

We are thrilled to be releasing Patch 10 today. We couldn’t do what we do without your continued support! Thanks for being such an amazing community.

Moridin624
06-27-2017, 02:05 PM
Yep knew it would be noon awesome can't wait

PackerFan
06-27-2017, 02:06 PM
Wooooooooo

Platypusmuerte
Oh
Mai
Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Init2win
Yes can't wait

Xlxfearlessxlx
06-27-2017, 02:07 PM
Awesome!!! And Summer Update #1? That implies there may be others??! I can die happy now (and come back as a zombie) hehe

EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy
06-27-2017, 02:08 PM
Wow, patch notes with screen shots too? Fancy!

Awesome stuff Clare. Very exciting, can't wait to see what people come up with in the next builders challenge!

Edit:
Tree house looks amazing.
That might just be the first thing I'll try to build. ;)

bouncingbear
06-27-2017, 02:09 PM
Exelent. Cant wait to get stuck in. A big thank you is due to the team for the awesome free content.

rattenoger
06-27-2017, 02:10 PM
Yesssssss!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

PackerFan
Releases 4pm EST, the same time I'm off work 😁 NOICE 👏

Seriously7DTD
Awesome sauce!!!!!!! Blowing up my builds!!!!! Time to start ANEW!!!!!💃💃💃💃💃

hubcap54
Yeaessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nootcaase
06-27-2017, 02:11 PM
Thank you for the update!

Denio DBH
Wooooooohooooooo!!! :D :D :D

PackerFan
Oops math off X) 3pm EST

JDRKaas
06-27-2017, 02:12 PM
I'm ready to start a new game :smile-new:

Thanks for the Update Clare

Moridin624
Releases 4pm EST, the same time I'm off work 😁 NOICE 👏

Should be 3pm eastern time

Jon Dillinger
LOL yes i knew it was coming out today good ol deductive logic never lets me down thank you all so much, welcome to all the new guys to the forum ill be cleaning all morning cause i'm not gonna do anything but 7d2d for the next 72 hrs

mach-c0re
This is so freakin cool. Alot of nice New Things. Thanks Claire

Cetrok
06-27-2017, 02:13 PM
Thanks a lot, i wait this notice by many time...

CaptainDreddz
Amagad! Awesome news! Bring on 8pm!

Moridin624
Hey Clare quick question do you know the dimensions of the drawbridge?

MonkeyMan
06-27-2017, 02:15 PM
Awesome!!!! Thanks Clare I knew you wouldn't let us down!

Mamabear
Omg!! So excited! I am gonna have a blast with making a tree house!!

Jon Dillinger
So any one one PS4 who wants to play im starting a new PVE game at noon PST on the seed AllOurDestiny my PSN is "lnt0theM0at" the upper case "i" in into is actually a lower case "L" and the two o's are Zer0's

CT23
06-27-2017, 02:17 PM
Thanks Clare! Very exciting stuff

Rastapog
06-27-2017, 02:17 PM
Wonderfull !!!

mezoli
06-27-2017, 02:18 PM
size of update?

l337murd3r
06-27-2017, 02:18 PM
Woohoo thanks for the hard work guys can't wait!

Snook_assassin
06-27-2017, 02:19 PM
MY WIFE IS GOING TO BE MAD AT ME TODAY, 7dtd marathon just a few hours away.

Funkinstein
06-27-2017, 02:20 PM
And there was much rejoicing. yaaaay

Ninjataco
06-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Sux to be on the eastern side 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

Then again we still get it!

Snook_assassin
06-27-2017, 02:22 PM
Not really, for those of us that go to work it will be downloaded by the time I get home. I've had my ps4 in rest mode since this weekend

VoodooJack
06-27-2017, 02:24 PM
Fantastic news thanks Clare and everyone involved in the patch!

Jon Dillinger
06-27-2017, 02:25 PM
size of update?

roughly the size of my index finger

Ladystark881
06-27-2017, 02:25 PM
So excited can't wait for this today!

jbomia2
06-27-2017, 02:26 PM
Ha ha I freaking love it man, I'm ready for a marathon run.

Jon Dillinger
06-27-2017, 02:26 PM
And there was much rejoicing. yaaaay

and behold they did rejoice and make them selves merry and the lord did behold as they built castles with draw bridges and there was much rejoicing

ID10T
06-27-2017, 02:28 PM
YAS!!!!!!!

Jon Dillinger
Sux to be on the eastern side ������������������������

Then again we still get it!

you'll still get it the same time we do it just won't be the same "TIME"

RoyalS10gamer
OMG, FINALLY ,, See You In Next Thread , Enjoy , I almost forgot to thank Clare for being with us every day.
Thank you very much

Rob0121
06-27-2017, 02:29 PM
👍 big plays to all the team 👍
#PCMBP

PackerFan
06-27-2017, 02:30 PM
Hype train on full blast for next 4 1/2 hours 😄

Son
06-27-2017, 02:30 PM
Thank you all so much! This looks amazing I love it ! :cool:

Noona
06-27-2017, 02:31 PM
Excited! Can't wait to start a new base=(^.^)=

Elliannia
06-27-2017, 02:33 PM
YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAASSSS!! Woot!

warmunger
06-27-2017, 02:34 PM
I thought I could not love this game more but I was wrong! This update is freaking awesome thank you! I can not wait to play tonight!

MissMuffet
06-27-2017, 02:39 PM
Naaww, still ugly murky brown water (or is that black, like tar), but the sky and scenery always looks stunning. When I had first started playing, I had played a few days before I'd actually seen the sky at night. Made me forget about the zombies snarling down below.

Excellent additions - item combination & repair, and lootable gore blocks.
Woah! A drawbridge!!!
AND a jail door!
Ooo, rounded concrete blocks.
Eeeep, catwalks and tree houses! Cute!

Yes! More farming items!

CHEMY STATION!!

It's been a year so was looking forward to a big patch. Thanks for the hard work team, & Clare for keeping us updated and putting up with our whining ��. So excited to start a new world.

apexpredator107
06-27-2017, 02:41 PM
Buzzing cant wait to play this update at 8pm GMT been worth waiting for this update yippeee.

YamiDragoon
06-27-2017, 02:41 PM
Love it! Can't wait to play 7DtD again with my loved one!
Now all I need is the electricity stuff and traders.. or is that in this patch too? :O

jinin
06-27-2017, 02:43 PM
well now we know that all indie games update come out at the end of the month.it great that the hype train is coming to the station..now we can get back to 7 days to die..well see ya next hype train :)

Hellsmoke
06-27-2017, 02:43 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say great job on this update! Almost everything one could wish for on console is included, awesome patch. The only little secret wish I have is that the bullet proof glass is included lol but just seeing the jail door from A16 blew my mind.

Awesome update guys, thank you!

Mregomies
06-27-2017, 02:47 PM
Yeaaaaaaaah!

GoatPunishment
06-27-2017, 02:48 PM
Brand new to the forum, and new to the game (just about 2 weeks ago). Love the game so much, and incredibly excited to see there is an update already (for me at least).

Sad to see my first run-through end on day 21 (will test out my new base tonight on the horde night), and then start up a new game (and hopefully put to use what I've learned so far). Not sure I want to give up my brand-new mini-bike and all the stuff I collected... but the new items and update are too sweet to pass up.

StickiestEnd
06-27-2017, 02:48 PM
Wow, this is like getting a whole new game for free! Well worth the wait and so much more than we could hope for. Truly the best game I have ever played, hats off to all the devs and let's get stuck in!

Brandon5212
06-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Does the pc version even have tree houses?! Awesome stuff, cant wait

Clare
06-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Welcome new members! Hello familiar faces! I'm so glad ye are are as excited as we are!! =D

YamiDragoon
06-27-2017, 02:56 PM
Wow, this is like getting a whole new game for free! Well worth the wait and so much more than we could hope for. Truly the best game I have ever played, hats off to all the devs and let's get stuck in!
Is it okay to fully agree? :D

Does the pc version even have tree houses?! Awesome stuff, cant wait
And oh yeah, I totally forgot that..
Some of the stuff I love the most in any games and anything anywhere, ever..
Tree houses and water stuff..
Hope they bring water mechanics, water engines, water traps, better water flow, maybe swimming pools for style, water falls and zombies slowing down and behaving weird when they enter the water (water corpses?), or even some water corpse - based zombies.. oh those things would rock..

But for now:
I LOVE IT! GOTTA PLAY IT! :D

gilean23
06-27-2017, 02:57 PM
Yay! The update is finally here!

Boo! I can't play much for the next 2 weeks. :(
First out of town vacation I've taken in years... and first time I've left the state in 17 years.

Also... I can't see the screenshots in Clare's OP. They show up as one pixel in size.

Murkster
06-27-2017, 02:58 PM
Thank you Clare for this wonderful information and thank you for the review shots!

YamiDragoon
06-27-2017, 02:59 PM
Also... I can't see the screenshots in Clare's OP. They show up as one pixel in size.
Oh, they're no biggie.. just showing pure awesomeness is all ;)

CaptainDreddz
06-27-2017, 02:59 PM
Naaww, still ugly murky brown water (or is that black, like tar), but the sky and scenery always looks stunning.

I thought the same but the pic with the catwalk bridge has water that looks less murky.

Only 4hrs to find out if it's blue/bluer!

jetZeds
06-27-2017, 03:01 PM
Welcome new members! Hello familiar faces! I'm so glad ye are are as excited as we are!! =D

So when's Patch 11....
:rofl:

I'm very excited about this patch and absolutely did not expect the jail cell doors, that's a nice surprise

Funkinstein
06-27-2017, 03:02 PM
Don't get too excited about tree houses. I've seen roaming hordes tear through the tree to get you, and once it's gone, down comes your treehouse base.

YamiDragoon
06-27-2017, 03:06 PM
Oh, before I forget.. Clare.. do you know if I finally can build my own fridges, ovens, "c⃫old beer here" signs, and stuff like that?

mommyof4grlz
I took the rest of the week off from work just to play!! ok I am actually working from home but it is kinda the samething!!! I'm watching the clock!!!

Kraks77
All there is to say. Thanks

YamiDragoon
06-27-2017, 03:07 PM
Don't get too excited about tree houses. I've seen roaming hordes tear through the tree to get you, and once it's gone, down comes your treehouse base.
How about giving the Tree a little reinforcement around its base, like some good steel bars, to make it unreachable by the hordes?

GotCrowkiller
06-27-2017, 03:08 PM
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Billyjack
06-27-2017, 03:09 PM
You guys are the best thank you!!!!!

J2dank
06-27-2017, 03:13 PM
#PCMBP!
Hype train slowing arriving at the station! All those against will be thrown behind a jail cell door!

MajoPayne
06-27-2017, 03:13 PM
I thought the same but the pic with the catwalk bridge has water that looks less murky.

Only 4hrs to find out if it's blue/bluer!

Really happy for the update, but I didn't quite get issue with the murky/brown water. I live in OK, a good bit of the ponds and lakes I've fished have been brown/dingy, as opposed to clear. Eufaula can be brown depending on the point, Atoka is brown, Texoma is bluer, Hugo is rather blue, Cherokee tends to be brown/green, etc. Idk, I wouldn't mind seeing some variety in color, larger bodies being blue, smaller being brown or murky due to implied runoff, organic material, etc. Either way, bridges friggin rock, and I'm super glad to see jail doors make it in. That gives me some ideas...

Daweki
06-27-2017, 03:16 PM
So when's Patch 11....
:rofl:

I'm very excited about this patch and absolutely did not expect the jail cell doors, that's a nice surprise

:biggrin-new: I really like your humor! Also in the other threads. Go on, play on

Brandox471
06-27-2017, 03:17 PM
Whoot!!! Just getting ready to head home from visiting with the grandkids for a week. Don't actually go back to work for a couple of days so fun game time for me. Awesome update guys and gals!!

clay37
06-27-2017, 03:22 PM
Yes!

Ric Walker
06-27-2017, 03:22 PM
Should have asked that earlier, but how big is that patch? that would be helpfull to know how long the download will take!

Non the less an awesome Patch!

helderpredator.fr
06-27-2017, 03:23 PM
Hello
At what time and the patch for france
thank you

Ric Walker
06-27-2017, 03:24 PM
Hello
At what time and the patch for france
thank you

1900 for france and britain
2000 for germany and italy

helderpredator.fr
06-27-2017, 03:25 PM
thank you

Rabbitt192124
06-27-2017, 03:26 PM
Very nice! Can't wait to play it ��

helderpredator.fr
06-27-2017, 03:26 PM
Know the size of the patch

Lil_Mike
06-27-2017, 03:27 PM
I am suddenly feeling very ill... I may need to go home... *cough cough*

helderpredator.fr
06-27-2017, 03:29 PM
There are new buildings? please

YamiDragoon
06-27-2017, 03:30 PM
Juuust a short question.. what does #PCMBP mean? :O

Daweki
06-27-2017, 03:31 PM
1900 for france and britain
2000 for germany and italy

Wait.... Why france 1900 and germany 2000 :-) Different update strategy?
Anyway, it will be 9pm for France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, .....

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

jinin
06-27-2017, 03:32 PM
#Pay Clare More Blueberry Pie

Clare
06-27-2017, 03:33 PM
#Pay Clare More Blueberry Pie

Singular? how disappointing lol

Kage848
06-27-2017, 03:35 PM
Congrats console players. Lotta new toys for ya 😆

Armyballer
06-27-2017, 03:35 PM
UMMM..Boss....In 3 hours i'm pretty sure i'm gonna be sick....I'm pretty sure I'll ♥♥♥♥ my pants...I'll be going home now.

Rob0121
06-27-2017, 03:37 PM
#PCMBP "whisper " are we getting traders"cough " #PCMBP 😂

reapernok1981
06-27-2017, 03:39 PM

unfortunately not.

so does this mean that there will be a summer update #2????

maughanorama
06-27-2017, 03:40 PM
is it only me who cant see pictures ?

Rastapog
06-27-2017, 03:42 PM
@Clare

With the update, do you know if the desert is only in sand from altitude 0 to -52 meters ?
Because at the end of a few blocks of sand have fallen on stone, while from the A15 PC, the desert is only in sand only up to the bedrock

Best regard

SilvenWolf
06-27-2017, 03:42 PM
Well done to all involved and many thanks. this is a fantastic update.

GothicMatt
06-27-2017, 03:43 PM
Just wanted to ask and if Clare could possibly answer will this finally have the football stadium in the update? as ive been wanting to explore it, and also pay her more blueberry pies

LegendaryRecon0
06-27-2017, 03:44 PM
Dont get hopes up. We"ll have to find out when we play

Darkwingknight
06-27-2017, 03:45 PM
I hadnt seen in patch notes, but are zombies going to be giving xp now? Also great to see you here Kage. Have watched every episode of you 7days lets plays.

fazz68
06-27-2017, 03:51 PM
cool :)

Kaos_World_YT
06-27-2017, 04:04 PM

You have made my day Clare. My crew and I are ready to start a new game and a web series showing us surviving in the new game. Let the count down begin

ZanySerendipity
06-27-2017, 04:06 PM
Sweet! Looking forward to playing this afternoon! I've already told my husband he'll have to cook dinner tonight - I'll be busy!
Thanks for all the hard work in putting all this together!

CaptainDreddz
06-27-2017, 04:08 PM
Really happy for the update, but I didn't quite get issue with the murky/brown water. I live in OK, a good bit of the ponds and lakes I've fished have been brown/dingy, as opposed to clear. Eufaula can be brown depending on the point, Atoka is brown, Texoma is bluer, Hugo is rather blue, Cherokee tends to be brown/green, etc. Idk, I wouldn't mind seeing some variety in color, larger bodies being blue, smaller being brown or murky due to implied runoff, organic material, etc. Either way, bridges friggin rock, and I'm super glad to see jail doors make it in. That gives me some ideas...

I live in the U.K. and we have the variety of water too.
I was cool with it being brown seeing as it was a post apocalyptic world,but once I got settled in and wanted a swimming pool the brown water kinda spoiled the desire to have a swim!
Then I saw the pools Znation and G4Kickz made and I saw how much better the blue water looks.

If at some stage they can implement the variety that you covered that would be awesome!

Less than 3hrs to find out!!

J2dank
06-27-2017, 04:09 PM
#PCMBP
IS there a possibility of summer update 2 Clare? You left to many unanswered questions with your title post. Lol

Hexen_jager
06-27-2017, 04:10 PM
Yep knew it would be noon awesome can't wait

It's ten after now so is it out

lusscanon
06-27-2017, 04:11 PM
Is it only me because I dont have any update to dowload :upset:

Darkwingknight
06-27-2017, 04:12 PM
3pm eastern/12pm pacific.....so 2hrs and 47minutes

Milano80ro
06-27-2017, 04:13 PM
Wooooot wooooot

gilean23
06-27-2017, 04:14 PM
It's ten after now so is it out
Wrong time zone. The patch is due at noon Pacific, so still 3 hours out. ;-)

Darkwingknight
06-27-2017, 04:17 PM
ITS THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!!!!!!! :rockon:

lusscanon
06-27-2017, 04:17 PM
3pm eastern/12pm pacific.....so 2hrs and 47minutes

ooh ok my bad tough it was 12h east

GothicMatt
06-27-2017, 04:18 PM
I hope we get the zombie football stadium in this update as this is one thing ive been wanting to see and explore any news on it? so the UK should get it at 8pm GMT if im correct

Hexen_jager
06-27-2017, 04:20 PM

That's f*cking stupid who uses Pacific in the us all Nation wide things always use the most east Atlantic time

Daweki
06-27-2017, 04:21 PM
... so the UK should get it at 8pm GMT if im correct

Yes, you are correct :)

Hexen_jager
06-27-2017, 04:22 PM
That's f#cking stupid they always use eastern time zones for things like this

J2dank
06-27-2017, 04:24 PM
That's f*cking stupid who uses Pacific in the us all Nation wide things always use the most east Atlantic time

Well considering Microsoft is based out of Washington State which is Pacific Time.

- - - Updated - - -

Your cursing does not make your arguement valid.

Daweki
06-27-2017, 04:25 PM

What do you mean? PST, UTC and GMT are common I think... for console patch releases

Jon Dillinger
06-27-2017, 04:25 PM
Brand new to the forum, and new to the game (just about 2 weeks ago). Love the game so much, and incredibly excited to see there is an update already (for me at least).

Sad to see my first run-through end on day 21 (will test out my new base tonight on the horde night), and then start up a new game (and hopefully put to use what I've learned so far). Not sure I want to give up my brand-new mini-bike and all the stuff I collected... but the new items and update are too sweet to pass up.

Welcome to The Community , i see you have the right frame of mind to enjoy this game as there will be frequent updates and some features may require a restart , i have restarted over 15 times and like you , i love using my experience form each run through to maximize my efficiency and better perform the next restart , i hope you enjoy the update.

Darkwingknight
06-27-2017, 04:26 PM
They could have just announced using GMT and made the the whole US use evil, evil math.

Hexen_jager
06-27-2017, 04:26 PM
Well considering Microsoft is based out of Washington State which is Pacific Time.

- - - Updated - - -

True but I never see them using things like that for like that premier's or release dates for games or products

Hellsmoke
06-27-2017, 04:28 PM

Thanks man, loving your vids keep it up. 😉

Jon Dillinger
06-27-2017, 04:34 PM

- - - Updated - - -

not only that but Sony's American branch headquarters's is in LA

ps. cursing doesn't validate ones opinion it makes it cooler and more edgy , yeah edgy that's a word right ?

- - - Updated - - -

True but I never see them using things like that for like that premier's or release dates for games or products

that's because a games release involves making money as an update may simply maintain a product

- - - Updated - - -

2 and one half hours !!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

that gives you all plenty of time to listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfKrjZWG09c&list=PLH22-xSMERQolPbs7jGqjLm-5Yl7QhQiT

Clare
06-27-2017, 04:39 PM
Mentioned in other thread, will mention here. UTC is universal time. It runs along the same lines as GMT but is not swayed at all by Summer time changes. It's the easiest one to convert which is why we now give it.
Simply google "7pm UTC in Paris" or similar, and it should give you the answer. The post would be twice as long if we counted all the timezones...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to those asking Qs about items and features, I only know what I know, and that's in the notes - sorry!

K-Lude
06-27-2017, 04:41 PM
I'm so tempted to take tomorrow off work, LoL

DoucheVader
06-27-2017, 04:45 PM
SUMMER UPDATE #1

So does this mean there are MORE summer updates planned for console? I would think this would indicate almost a "series" of updates! :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE!

Big ups to the Fun Pimps!!

Big ups to Iron Galaxy & TellTale!! (feel free to chime in at any time guys, don't be shy)

Big ups to Clare for dealing with the good and the bad while maintaining class at all times!!

hugojheredia
06-27-2017, 04:46 PM
And today the game celebrates its first year in consoles!

fonslinger
06-27-2017, 04:47 PM
Looking forward to the update.....lots of new stuff!!!

Damselx1
06-27-2017, 04:49 PM
Great update - love the screenshots too! Looking forward to trying out all the new stuff!

F0xV3n0M
06-27-2017, 04:50 PM
Thanks Clare and thread community for keeping the train fun and entertaining while we waited on the patch!! This blueberry pie is for you all

madmitchell79
06-27-2017, 04:57 PM
I can't see the photos :(((( nooooooo.... can't wait to play the update - my wife is at home so hopefully she can start a new world just before I get in from work!

thanks again for all the hard work and supporting consoles :)

extrremoo_91
06-27-2017, 04:59 PM
Mentioned in other thread, will mention here. UTC is universal time. It runs along the same lines as GMT but is not swayed at all by Summer time changes. It's the easiest one to convert which is why we now give it.
Simply google "7pm UTC in Paris" or similar, and it should give you the answer. The post would be twice as long if we counted all the timezones...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to those asking Qs about items and features, I only know what I know, and that's in the notes - sorry!

quiero preguntar ¿en el juego no hay vendedor por he mirado y no lo he visto? y por lo que vi en las cosas nuevas de la actualización no ponía nada de que se añadiera. ¿hay vendedor en el juego?
muchas gracias y cordial saludo.: Smile-nueva:

Jon Dillinger
06-27-2017, 05:03 PM
hurray i'm so happy i could eat a house full of smurfs on LSD

https://youtu.be/19zFHmz1F6k?list=PLH22-xSMERQolPbs7jGqjLm-5Yl7QhQiT

- - - Updated - - -

2 hrs 1 min

- - - Updated - - -

here at ground zero in the Pacific north west we eagerly await Clare and Sly's flyby airdrop patch of greatness (i included sly cause i see him chime in a lot in the console threads )

- - - Updated - - -

Serious Question : Clare , if you where to pilot an old school prop plane would you Wear a scarf or no scarf and if so what color?

Gutterputty
06-27-2017, 05:07 PM
The update really looks amazing! A few of those screenshots looks like the a15 blue water. Really hard to tell. Hope so to add to the beautiful landscape. Great job team on the update.

Clare
06-27-2017, 05:08 PM
Serious Question : Clare , if you where to pilot an old school prop plane would you Wear a scarf or no scarf and if so what color?

Uh... Scarf, probably traditional cream/off white color

Panda2002
06-27-2017, 05:08 PM

Thanks Kage - long time watcher of your vids (going back to single digit alphas) so really excited about the drawbridge and catwalks.

Sammo
06-27-2017, 05:09 PM
YESSSS! This is great news!! Cannot wait to get started on This tonight!!

Exciting that Clare put summer update #1.... sound like there is more on the way!! 😎👍

Clare
06-27-2017, 05:10 PM
quiero preguntar ¿en el juego no hay vendedor por he mirado y no lo he visto? y por lo que vi en las cosas nuevas de la actualización no ponía nada de que se añadiera. ¿hay vendedor en el juego?
muchas gracias y cordial saludo.: Smile-nueva:

Translation: I want to ask in the game there is no seller for I have looked and I have not seen it? And from what I saw in the new things of the update did not put anything that was added. Is there a seller in the game?
Thank you very much and best regards: Smile-new

No there are no traders in the game. Please note the Mods need to be able to read what you type. Please type in English or native language + translated version if you prefer.

GothicMatt
06-27-2017, 05:13 PM

- - - Updated - - -

So will we get the football stadium is this update or the next one? as i couldnt see it in the notes Clare

Muggs
06-27-2017, 05:16 PM
Well the train didn't derail, counting hours its like the end half of a Friday work day.

shadowolf420
06-27-2017, 05:16 PM
Awesome to have screen shots with the notes...is that something that could be done from now on when new things are added... I'd only have one blueberry pie to pay with but it's am extra large one...maybe even a record breaker (not certain yet still on hold with guinness)

Muggs
06-27-2017, 05:17 PM
So will we get the football stadium is this update or the next one? as i couldnt see it in the notes Clare

Don't believe we are getting any new poi's, hopefully I'm wrong.

Summer update #1. Their will be another this year?
Or next summer be #2? Always unanswered things that leave you hanging.

Update todaaaay,can't wait.

GothicMatt
06-27-2017, 05:20 PM

Im hoping we do as my fiancee has been to it on the pc version i think was alpha 15 and shes got the new alpha 16 b119 and she started playing it when i first bought 7DTD on xbox one

extrremoo_91
06-27-2017, 05:21 PM
Translation: I want to ask in the game there is no seller for I have looked and I have not seen it? And from what I saw in the new things of the update did not put anything that was added. Is there a seller in the game?
Thank you very much and best regards: Smile-new

No there are no traders in the game. Please note the Mods need to be able to read what you type. Please type in English or native language + translated version if you prefer.

Ok, sorry, another question, ¿what time does the update arrive in Spain?

Schmadda
06-27-2017, 05:24 PM
Wow, that were two and a half very long weeks since the first announcement. Can't wait to start a new save on an "WnJ" seed map. Haven't that tried that seed out yet. It should be here at 10 pm german time. My Xbox is already heating up. :D

Greetings to all of the teams.

J2dank
06-27-2017, 05:30 PM

Summer update #1. Their will be another this year?
Or next summer be #2? Always unanswered things that leave you hanging.

Update todaaaay,can't wait.

Right its so unbearable.

Gutterputty
06-27-2017, 05:30 PM
I am going to start a new map also. Going with the "Wnj" also. Is that exactly how it is entered into the seed?

GotCrowkiller
06-27-2017, 05:32 PM
Clare,
How big is this file download?

JDiceArt777
06-27-2017, 05:33 PM
Yes, I know it said Summer Update #1, but it hasn't even dropped yet and people are already asking if there's a #2! Give Clare a break for at least a few days!!!! :upset:

Muggs
06-27-2017, 05:38 PM
Yes, I know it said Summer Update #1, but it hasn't even dropped yet and people are already asking if there's a #2! Give Clare a break for at least a few days!!!! :upset:

I wasn't asking just speculating about the mystery.
After the update the console forums will be a ghost town.

obsidian_eclipse
06-27-2017, 05:40 PM
Summer Update #2 is to fix the gamebreaking bug where you cant load up a saved game and it crashes after 5 minutes play. It'll be due sometime in August... 😇

Splitknuckler
06-27-2017, 05:42 PM
I am going to start a new map also. Going with the "Wnj" also. Is that exactly how it is entered into the seed?

Enter in as WnJ.
It is case sensitive. Want a better seed (imo)? Try Chris. 2 hub cities close to each other, 4 military camps between the cities (with other poi's of course), 8 or 9 other towns, and military camps peppered throughout. Great loot

vegasdrm2020
06-27-2017, 05:43 PM
So Im confused as well, do we have to start a new game to enjoy the updates? That doesnt make sense for those of us with worlds we already have developed and want to keep. clear the confusion please.

Muggs
06-27-2017, 05:43 PM
Summer Update #2 is to fix the gamebreaking bug where you cant load up a saved game. It'll due sometime in August... ��

S**t your probably close on that.,then again every once in a while jobs are right the first time. Happens to me every fifth year.

Jon Dillinger
06-27-2017, 05:45 PM

its WnJ with a capitol j at the end , and there is a forge cabin S W of the S W corner of hub city follow the road out of hub city and you'll see the trail leading the the cabin good luck

- - - Updated - - -

there is also a really cool seed AllOurDestiny it has 3 hub cities multiple towns and loads of forge cabins

Cali_bud925
06-27-2017, 05:46 PM
Wooooo finally. Looks like i know what im throwing my next 2 days into!

Muggs
06-27-2017, 05:46 PM
So Im confused as well, do we have to start a new game to enjoy the updates? That doesnt make sense for those of us with worlds we already have developed and want to keep. clear the confusion please.

Play your world enjoy combined workbench,gore blocks and pretty skies.
Everything else start a new game.

Jon Dillinger
06-27-2017, 05:49 PM
yeah you can have up to 4 save games so keep your old and a try the new if your not hooked on your new map then go back to the old one

- - - Updated - - -

no reason to make life more complicated than it needs to be

- - - Updated - - -

in fact im starting a new game before the update incase i don't like the Character leveling system changes

Muggs
06-27-2017, 05:55 PM
yeah you can have up to 4 save games so keep your old and a try the new if your not hooked on your new map then go back to the old one

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

in fact im starting a new game before the update incase i don't like the Character leveling system changes

Keeping two old maps have two emptys for new worlds. Didn't really care for old leveling either. Came to part every time it was damn near impossibilel to level up.

spell check can't find that word.

Jon Dillinger
06-27-2017, 05:57 PM
Keeping two old maps have two emptys for new worlds. Didn't really care for old leveling either. Came to part every time it was damn near impossibilel to level up.

that's exactly what im doin 1 new old 1 old old and twe open for new games 1 hr and 3min

Muggs
06-27-2017, 05:59 PM
that's exactly what im doin 1 new old 1 old old and twe open for new games 1 hr and 3min

Same 1hr. 2min.

J2dank
06-27-2017, 06:05 PM
Same 1hr. 2min.

T minus 55 minutes

Ninjataco
06-27-2017, 06:08 PM
Does it come out at 3 or after 3

obsidian_eclipse
06-27-2017, 06:10 PM
Xbox on to preheat.. Get those pesky updates out the way for other games.

Gutterputty
06-27-2017, 06:10 PM
its WnJ with a capitol j at the end , and there is a forge cabin S W of the S W corner of hub city follow the road out of hub city and you'll see the trail leading the the cabin good luck

- - - Updated - - -

there is also a really cool seed AllOurDestiny it has 3 hub cities multiple towns and loads of forge cabins

Thanks for the reply!

txkristenky
06-27-2017, 06:11 PM
Omg just now saw.... Hubby isn't home I get to give the news by having install screen up for him yay

Muggs
06-27-2017, 06:12 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also every profile on your system has 4 saves want more saves make a new profile.
Batteries were low so I changed them. 40 min.

Kaos_World_YT
06-27-2017, 06:19 PM
Never been good at wait, less then an hour. I can not wait to play around with all the new goodies

J2dank
06-27-2017, 06:20 PM
T minus 55 minutes

T minus 40 minutes

COOKIE_AUT
06-27-2017, 06:21 PM
Never been good at wait, less then an hour. I can not wait to play around with all the new goodies

True that... I also wait for it, nothing happened so far

Muggs
06-27-2017, 06:22 PM

I 'm about ready to pace.
Damn it I am paceing.

Mv0311
06-27-2017, 06:27 PM
"Summer update #1" does that mean there's gonna be more than one update this Summer? 😁

nukadude
06-27-2017, 06:29 PM
cannot wait to try it out. I am a little salty about starting a new game (all those hours lol) but I am happy to try the new good stuff out.

PantsThief
06-27-2017, 06:30 PM
"Summer update #1" does that mean there's gonna be more than one update this Summer? 😁

Could be. They may have a bunch lined up, like all the patches to get us on par with pc?

J2dank
T minus 40 minutes

T minus 30 minutes
#PCMBP

fyiiamaheavy
30 mins

Alphaq1313

I think this has been explained a 100 times already to see a lot of the new features you will need to start a new game you won't lose your old saves they just won't have much new stuff read the notes it's repeated a few times you can't miss it.

fyiiamaheavy
06-27-2017, 06:35 PM
T minus 25 mins

Obuthan
06-27-2017, 06:37 PM
Thanks TFP console team!
Really appreciate your efforts!

Maniacsurvivalist
06-27-2017, 06:38 PM
T minus 22 minutes

JDiceArt777
06-27-2017, 06:39 PM
All of these "count-down" posts...I feel that, at the top of the hour, there will a lot of "where's the update?" posts. lol

Padave
06-27-2017, 06:40 PM
Is there any way to have 4 player (co-op) couch play? That would be fantastic!!

JDiceArt777
06-27-2017, 06:42 PM

No...there isn't. Only 2 player. I think it would be a headache w/ 4 people. Unless you're playing on an 80 inch tv. lol
The text is wayyy too small already for 2 player split-screen.

Muggs
Well new friends last post for a while. I have had a good time with all you smashing trolls while waiting for Z's. For an old man in a very fast world it was a nice change of pace. Reminded me of DnD. Anyway see yous in the apocalypse.
Muggsy's only trader in Nav. stop on in,troll pipe bomb special going on now.

Top of the world ma.

PantsThief

2 tvs and 2 systems . It would feel very old school. Ah the old LAN party's ...

Ric Walker
06-27-2017, 06:43 PM
18 minutes? than its 2100 for germany...

fyiiamaheavy
06-27-2017, 06:45 PM
Tried launching payday 2 but an update dropped for that game to. Really Sony? Sony is like waiting for an uodate? HERES ANOTHER ONE

Rastapog
06-27-2017, 06:46 PM
Patch at 8pm for france....

8:45 pm no patch .... :( :( :(

Luckin
15 min!!! Tytyty can't wait been talking draw bridge for months and it's about to b real!!

PantsThief
So anyone know how zombies react to trees? Can they knock them down?

God killer
06-27-2017, 06:48 PM
In just over 10 mins this place will be like ghost town 😂

Jon Dillinger
06-27-2017, 06:48 PM
all right i got days worth of beer(the root kind) in the mini fridge , got my gaming chair set up i have my B*ng loaded im ready to rock gonna try that AllOurDestiny seed and play until i fall asleep and die of dehydration

J2dank
06-27-2017, 06:51 PM
T minus 9 minutes
#PCMBP

obsidian_eclipse
06-27-2017, 06:51 PM
In just over 10 mins this place will be like ghost town 😂
"This place, is coming like a ghost town.."

(always brings back memories of Father Ted)

fyiiamaheavy
06-27-2017, 06:52 PM
8 minutes

J2dank
06-27-2017, 06:53 PM
8 minutes

7 minutes
#PCMBP

Splitknuckler
06-27-2017, 06:53 PM
Just wanna thank all of you that made this 3 week wait...tolerable? Hahaha it's coming!

J2dank
06-27-2017, 06:55 PM
Just wanna thank all of you that made this 3 week wait...tolerable? Hahaha it's coming!

T minus 6 minutes
Remember PAY CLARE MORE BLUEBERRY PIES!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

T minus 6 minutes
Remember PAY CLARE MORE BLUEBERRY PIES!!!!

T minus 5 minutes
Omg omg omg
#PCMBP

obsidian_eclipse
Need. Heart.. Medicine..
5 minutes. Must. Hold. On...

Init2win
So close all set up and ready to roll

extrremoo_91
patch at 8pm for france....

8:45 pm no patch .... :( :( :(

20:50 update available in spain

Jax
yes tree house can't wait for it to pop to download thank god for 75 mbps internet and thank you dev team

fyiiamaheavy
06-27-2017, 06:56 PM
4 minutes

B2 Bomber
After everyone gets settled in, I recommend the map " B2Bomb ". 0,0 hub city has 6 towns very close by a total of 11 I've been thru so far with 2 mini hubs, many of POIs too. The 0,0 hub is touching all biomes and a nice body of water with main roads joining the areas.

Aesthetically pleasing overall, not too many bodies of water, perfect amount of mountain area that's easy to pass thru. I generated some of the other popular seed names and I actually find B2Bomb a close competetor.

fyiiamaheavy
It's here. 657.3 mbs

Luckin
06-27-2017, 06:57 PM
Downloading now!!! What?!? Game on y'all c u on the flip side

J2dank
06-27-2017, 06:58 PM
T minus 3 minutes!
#PCMBP

- - - Updated - - -

T minus 2 minutes
#PCMBP

T minus 1 minute
#PCMBP

crazywildfire
06-27-2017, 06:59 PM
It is downloaded and logging on now thanks

FOXFORCE
06-27-2017, 07:00 PM
657 mb

Assassin-705
06-27-2017, 07:00 PM
I'm new to the forum but not the game. I just had to express my gratitude for this update. Thank you to the entire team. So do zombies destroy trees if i decide to make a tree house ?

J2dank
06-27-2017, 07:01 PM
I feel neglected....still dont have update.

God killer
I have it!!!! My precious!!!

Splitknuckler

Same

crazywildfire

Go to options on game and check for updates that way

obsidian_eclipse
06-27-2017, 07:02 PM
Same

Try launching it. It may well come up the "this game needs to update dialogue box"

DarkSavagery
06-27-2017, 07:03 PM
Will they ever increase the amount of players that can join a server for consoles?

DarkVocal
Everyone restart your consoles

Maximust
Update downloading, if it hasn't automatically started then try and load the game. It should initiate it then.

J2dank

Try launching it. It may well come up the "this game needs to update dialogue box"

Nope and nope. East coast is neglected

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone restart your consoles

And still nope

Splitknuckler
06-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Nada. Tried everything

VoodooJack
It's downloading whoop whoop!

crazywildfire
Nope and nope. East coast is neglected

- - - Updated - - -

And still nope

I'm on east coast and got it. But I went to the game and hit option on controller and checked for update and it found it for me.

J2dank
Nada. Tried everything

Smh. Now im getting annoyed

Jax
still don't have it prolly taken some time to get it all out on both consoles

J2dank
06-27-2017, 07:06 PM
I'm on east coast and got it. But I went to the game and hit option on controller and checked for update and it found it for me.

Did that, nothing. Just literally unplugged the console from wall and threw it out the window. Told it not to come back without the update

Armyballer
Same....restarted and nothing...grrrrr

Splitknuckler
Smh. Now im getting annoyed

You on the xbox1 also?

J2dank
06-27-2017, 07:07 PM
You on the xbox1 also?

Yup. Xbox or your zombie bait bro.

Kidliquid01
My update is coming in now. I think I'll catch me a case of the HIV to get off work early to play. :tickled_pink:

Jax
xbox 1 here <

slayer71299
06-27-2017, 07:08 PM
Got it!! But my crappy dsl is gonna take 57 mins to download oooo the pain

B2 Bomber
Restart consoles

Jax
just got it

Armyballer
Same....restarted and nothing...grrrrr

Made me password back in....I got it!!!

Splitknuckler
06-27-2017, 07:09 PM

I'm gonna clear my cache. Then twiddle my thumbs. Smh

XxUnkn0wnxX
I forgot to ask is traders in here or not yet?

crazywildfire

Oh, I'm on ps4 sorry it must be Microsoft end then.

DarkVocal
06-27-2017, 07:10 PM
I would of thought restarting the console would of worked...

Oh well keep restarting your consoles it might appear then.

J2dank
06-27-2017, 07:10 PM
I'm gonna clear my cache. Then twiddle my thumbs. Smh

Like i said i threw mine out the window. Watched a car hit it and it still hasnt received update

TechNGamePortal
06-27-2017, 07:11 PM
Xbox 1s California just got it!

IllxFatedxSoulx
06-27-2017, 07:12 PM
Like i said i threw mine out the window. Watched a car hit it and it still hasnt received update

Did you try a hard reset? clearing your alternate mac address? I regularly have to do that to get updates on various games to proc.

Splitknuckler
06-27-2017, 07:12 PM
Xbox 1s California just got it!
We're such nerds! Hahaha I love it!

Pyro709
06-27-2017, 07:13 PM
At 525 out of 657 mbs!

Jax
We're such nerds! Hahaha I love it!
lmao

J2dank
Did you try a hard reset? clearing your alternate mac address? I regularly have to do that to get updates on various games to proc.

Like i said i unplugged it from the wall, threw it out the window, ran it over with my truck, bashed it with a hammer, watched a skunk spray it, kicked it a few times, poured water on it and it finally started downloading the update. Holy balls...so much work

Jax
06-27-2017, 07:14 PM
1.50 gb outta 2.01 almost done

- - - Updated - - -

Like i said i unplugged it from the wall, threw it out the window, ran it over with my truck, bashed it with a hammer, watched a skunk spray it, kicked it a few times, poured water on it and it finally started downloading the update. Holy balls...so much work
lmfao

Sdgjl2006
06-27-2017, 07:14 PM
It's here. 657.3 mbs

My update on Xbox is 2 gb

DarkVocal
06-27-2017, 07:15 PM
Still nothing here.. Xbox one, UK

SamC
06-27-2017, 07:15 PM
Sooooo happy right now! It's currently 5:12 AM on Wednesday 28th in Australia and I'm currently downloading Patch 10! Thanks Clare and TFP for this awesome and much NEEDED update! Happy hunting and building guys and girls! :smile-new::smile-new:

J2dank
06-27-2017, 07:16 PM
Still nothing here.. Xbox one, UK

Unplug xbox from wall for 2 minutes.
Plug Xbox back in.
Try to play the game.

Jax
well playing now have a good one guy's see you in a month nahh j/k time to play

Splitknuckler
Got it!!