PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Dog Spawners/Blocks to spawn Zombie Dogs?

Jackelmyer
08-29-2017, 03:17 AM
I know there's a sleeper volume group that spawns dogs. But what block do you use for those? just a regular sleeper zombie block?

Guppycur
08-29-2017, 03:19 AM
Yeh.

Hey, edit one and use minibikes, been curious if it works but too lazy and now too busy to test.

Jackelmyer
08-29-2017, 04:01 AM
Yeh.

Hey, edit one and use minibikes, been curious if it works but too lazy and now too busy to test.

My friend there is still much I'm new at. What do you mean by "edit one". :-p

Do you mean a new volume?

Jackelmyer
08-29-2017, 06:21 AM
If I can get this pet store to spawn dogs, it's gonna be freaky as all heck. :-D

Guppycur
08-29-2017, 09:45 AM
Yeh find my Ranger cabin in this thread and you'll see I added some xml files. Those are custom sleeper volumes.

For an example.

K, back to work for me...

Jackelmyer
08-30-2017, 03:44 AM
Yeh find my Ranger cabin in this thread and you'll see I added some xml files. Those are custom sleeper volumes.

For an example.

K, back to work for me...

I think Pille's Editor actually generates sleeper volumes. But I've not really dug into it yet. I'm not a fan of custom sleeper volumes as, as far as I know, they need to be merged into the core game XML files, gamestages.xml... i think and bah, can't recall the file names. I wish they'd simply make more different types of volumes as part of the core game. Would give them some extra variety to play with too.

Jackelmyer
08-30-2017, 08:03 AM
Some play testing on this one. Yep. Zombie blocks will spawn dogs. Didn't try mini bikes. Hands full at the moment.