PDA

View Full Version : Request: Anybody have a monument prefab I could borrow?

SlicksGirl
09-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking for a monument prefab, like a sword (hey guppy, can I borrow it) or a hammer, etc. something made from blocks I can add to the prefabs and spawn into the game.

also, does anybody know how to force a prefab to spawn only once and in a specific chunk?

stallionsden
09-05-2017, 11:28 PM
also, does anybody know how to force a prefab to spawn only once and in a specific chunk?

Hals mod in modding tools allows inporting prefabs whilst in game. But wont be there if you start a new game tho

SlicksGirl
09-05-2017, 11:35 PM
hals has decided to be incompatible on my server. when i try to install it via the server it breaks the server.

plus, i have not learned how to use pills yet either, so it would be nice if it was a small thing.. like stompy's giant sword he made for guppy's server

Jackelmyer
09-06-2017, 07:21 AM
I thought max count was supposed to control how many spawn. And I'd assume if a Prefab was restricted only by a single biome, you could get close to what you're looking for.

And Stompyz bad company manager for a dedicated server can import a Prefab. He's got a 2.0 version out that seems to be working with A16.3 and he's actively working on it.

Oh. And couldn't you assign a Prefab to a location similar to Navesgane? Throwing out ideas. :-p

SlicksGirl
09-06-2017, 07:27 AM
I thought max count was supposed to control how many spawn. And I'd assume if a Prefab was restricted only by a single biome, you could get close to what you're looking for.

And Stompyz bad company manager for a dedicated server can import a Prefab. He's got a 2.0 version out that seems to be working with A16.3 and he's actively working on it.

Oh. And couldn't you assign a Prefab to a location similar to Navesgane? Throwing out ideas. :-p

That might work, with the max count. didnt know that about stompy. I've been searching the forums for 2 days now. Its a random gen world, so no on nearest city. I'm goign with "when you show up, i'll give you ♥♥♥♥" kinda reward

Jackelmyer
09-06-2017, 08:11 AM
Hope it works! I've been doing a lot of forum crawling, reading, and learning lately. I'm still a newb though. 😂. So hope is all I got! 😜