PDA

View Full Version : [10/24] Message from the Team - Patch 12 going Live!

Clare
10-20-2017, 01:30 PM
Hi all,

Patch 12 is going live today at UTC 0:00 - If you missed the notes before, please check them out below.

As per usual...

- NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
- do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
- keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
- please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
- I do NOT have further info on future features, updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

... and onto the notes!

------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 12.0
PS4 Version 1.17
XB1 Version 1.0.17.0

We’re back to bug fixing! Patch 12 is going to be released shortly. We have quite a few bug fixes and improvements in store for all of you. Check out the list below for a sneak peek!

Bug Fixes and Improvements
Gameplay

Removed the "Run Forrest Run" perk because it could be exploited to break the stamina system
Fixed an issue that would prevent a player from receiving full payment for selling items in a rented vending machine
Fixed an issue that prevented the “Locate Trader” quest from being completed, even after interacting with a trader
Fixed an issue that required the player to close and reopen a rented vending machine’s interface to refresh the items list and amount of Duke’s Tokens available for collection
Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause items sold in bundles to become stuck in rented vending machines
Fixed an issue that prevented the map indicator for a rented vending machine from disappearing once the rent has expired
Fixed an issue that would increase the first player’s barter skill when the second player earned the increase in a split-screen game
Fixed an issue that prevented the smelting timer from updating upon replacing an item in the forge
Fixed an issue that prevented the last item in a smelting slot from being smelted when a player has the forge screen open
Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving the Basic Survival quest after quitting out of the game when the quest prompt is initially displayed
Fixed an issue that would cause a destroyed bedroll’s map indicator to persist upon rejoining a game
Fixed an issue that would cause some characters to spawn into the game already freezing or overheating

Art/Audio

Fixed an issue with terrain generation that would cause caves that spawned near water to corrupt the terrain around them
Fixed an issue that would cause terrain artifacts to appear when a large portion of the ground had been removed
Fixed an issue that caused some blocks to appear corrupted in the block placement preview
Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the sitting animation to persist after the player had gotten off the minibike
Fixed an issue that would cause the size of a torch in an active toolbelt slot to shrink
Fixed a handful of spelling and grammatical errors in item names and descriptions

System/Stability

Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the game to enter an unresponsive state after disconnecting and reconnecting a controller

Enjoy Patch 12! As always, let us know what you think!

The 7DTD Console Team

maughanorama
10-24-2017, 02:58 PM
excellent, i never had any of the above issues. at least i wont ever get them now :smile-new:

Ignoringmywife1
10-24-2017, 03:39 PM
I was already playing last night =D

Scarface69
10-24-2017, 03:46 PM
Do I need to start a new game

SylenThunder
10-24-2017, 03:50 PM
Do I need to start a new game
No, you do not need to start a new game.

LONEWOLF231
10-24-2017, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the bug fixes patch. Already updated my game and will now wait patiently for the next content drop patch.

Scarface69
10-24-2017, 03:59 PM
No, you do not need to start a new game.thankyou

Pablodiablo316
10-24-2017, 04:22 PM
No, you do not need to start a new game.

Good to know

Madmicky
10-24-2017, 05:11 PM
So we have to restart the game again

crazywildfire
10-24-2017, 05:39 PM
So we have to restart the game again

Do we have to learn to read again?

Really not trying to bash or anything but literally 3 post above your post it said you do not have to restart.

Ignoringmywife1
10-24-2017, 09:53 PM
Lmfao....

PantsThief
10-24-2017, 10:04 PM
Do we have to learn to read again?

Really not trying to bash or anything but literally 3 post above your post it said you do not have to restart.

So, we have to restart right..
JK Jk
Plus I asked on page one when patch was submitted a week or so ago. Well if it was “recommended”.

Makes me wonder if people just see a update and get all agro without lest looking at literally the post above. Lol

BulletProof2088
10-24-2017, 10:15 PM
First time poster, been playing since it first came out on the PlayStation 4.

Love this game. Absolutely love it. However, with this patch going live it makes me wonder if anyone has noticed the horrible weather/lighting this game tends to have after playing the same save for a while?

To further explain: my fiancée and I play quite often, and it seems like whenever we start a new game, be it random or Navezgane, the weather and lighting is absolutely amazing.. however, usually within the first 2-3 days it gets foggy and just... dark. Constantly. (I believe the fog and other weather conditions are multiplied twice whenever the game is played in split screen)

Now i can understand some visibility issues or other weather conditions occasionally, but when I can't see more than 5 blocks ahead of me with either a mining helmet or flashlight, at all times of the day, for weeks on end...

Is there any way the developers could add weather options? It would make the game SO much more enjoyable in my opinion.

Thank you very much for your time, and if this should be posted somewhere else or has been mentioned previously.. my apologies.

PantsThief
10-24-2017, 10:23 PM

Love this game. Absolutely love it. However, with this patch going live it makes me wonder if anyone has noticed the horrible weather/lighting this game tends to have after playing the same save for a while?

To further explain: my fiancée and I play quite often, and it seems like whenever we start a new game, be it random or Navezgane, the weather and lighting is absolutely amazing.. however, usually within the first 2-3 days it gets foggy and just... dark. Constantly. (I believe the fog and other weather conditions are multiplied twice whenever the game is played in split screen)

Now i can understand some visibility issues or other weather conditions occasionally, but when I can't see more than 5 blocks ahead of me with either a mining helmet or flashlight, at all times of the day, for weeks on end...

Is there any way the developers could add weather options? It would make the game SO much more enjoyable in my opinion.

Thank you very much for your time, and if this should be posted somewhere else or has been mentioned previously.. my apologies.

So one thing that does help a ton is from the main menu before you load a game, head to options and graphics and turn on display distance terrain.

Edit: Video not graphic.

Now the fog and weather I’ve noticed will be “eh” depending on what biom you spend ur time in the most.

Tho I’m on probably 28 hours of a Multiplayer world. And the pine forest will have snowy night and some fog. But for me at lest I have plenty of nice days.
Try heading into different areas to see if the weather clears. The maple forest “for me”is always a lovely place.
(Heading into another area may reset your weather)

BulletProof2088
10-24-2017, 10:53 PM
Thanks, PantsThief, I'll definitely give that a try when I boot it up tonight!

Still, weather options would be amazing (hint hint) lol

MJS101104
10-25-2017, 02:49 AM
A couple of things:

Wasn't the "Run Forest Run" perk removed back with the first Summer Update? I don't remember seeing it at all since then, at least I haven't been able to use it as an option since it was not there for me. Am I missing something?

The weather effect issues. I have yet to experience these problems myself, and with my last game I am on day 8 and have only had maybe 2 days with really crappy weather. The issue might actually be a split screen issue judging from the posts I have seen about it. If the weather affect is even remotely connected to split screen play, then it is possible that it could be causing the game to apply weather effects twice, couldn't it?

Lastly, has anyone else noticed a looping of the tired breathing sound effect that plays when your Stamina gets below 50%? I've had it happen to me twice thus far, and I don't know if it's something to do with my system or if it's an actual bug issue.

SGriggs
10-25-2017, 02:52 AM
The weather effect is definitely a split screen issue. I do not see it when playing solo. a little snow throughout but not a white out like when you are player 2 on split screen and player 1 goes into the snow biome or burning forrest! lol

DrSvenVonGibson
10-25-2017, 06:03 AM
Is the MD5 bug fixed yet?

Damselx1
10-25-2017, 06:10 AM

I recently reported that when my brother and I play a private online multiplayer game, we get really heavy rain which lasts for around 24 game hours (now that gives way to snow on and off) - this usually happens around the three hour (real time) mark of playing. You can stop it by closing down and clearing your cache; it usually reverts to good weather.

Weather is meant to change randomly anywhere between 4 minutes and 4 hours in game time; fog, snow, rain, sun - you have a chance for all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

A couple of things:

Wasn't the "Run Forest Run" perk removed back with the first Summer Update? I don't remember seeing it at all since then, at least I haven't been able to use it as an option since it was not there for me. Am I missing something?

The weather effect issues. I have yet to experience these problems myself, and with my last game I am on day 8 and have only had maybe 2 days with really crappy weather. The issue might actually be a split screen issue judging from the posts I have seen about it. If the weather affect is even remotely connected to split screen play, then it is possible that it could be causing the game to apply weather effects twice, couldn't it?

Lastly, has anyone else noticed a looping of the tired breathing sound effect that plays when your Stamina gets below 50%? I've had it happen to me twice thus far, and I don't know if it's something to do with my system or if it's an actual bug issue.

I thought 'run forest run' had already been removed too - glad to know it wasn't just me thinking this.

I know about the panting when stamina drops - I hear it too. My brother reported a bug about the sound looping some time ago, might be a resurgence of an old bug.

Damselx1
10-25-2017, 06:25 AM

They tend to add in as many trigger fixes as they can each patch. If you're still experiencing them, please make out a full bug report detailing what you did before it occured - you never know, you might just have found a new trigger or can shed a light on one they're trying to fix.

Also, check out the sticky thread about the terrain rewrites - there's a player found workaround for xbox players which could protect you from further losses.

Andyhouben
10-25-2017, 04:37 PM
I have the trader problem so that will be gone now...keep up the good work guys ...love it!!! Greets from belgium 👍👍

SxAxHabibixFire
10-25-2017, 08:45 PM
The 7DTD Console Team[/QUOTE]

I have a good suggestion for you for the next update,
and you have to make sure that you can play with the mouse and keyboard on the Playstation 4

Brian122496
10-25-2017, 10:11 PM
I didn't see any mention of the MD5 error. Did they fix this error or is it still affecting bases? We had to make another world when it affected our old world which was on day 93. We DO NOT want this happening on this world...

MJS101104
10-26-2017, 12:42 AM
I didn't see any mention of the MD5 error. Did they fix this error or is it still affecting bases? We had to make another world when it affected our old world which was on day 93. We DO NOT want this happening on this world...

First off, if they come out and say they fixed the MD5 error and another trigger causes it, I have no doubt that those asking if it has been fixed will be the first ones to start screaming that the dev team are liars. We know that the MD5 error had many triggers, one of which is actually a hardware limitations that the dev team has absolutely no means in which to correct. So even if the dev team manages to eliminate absolutely ever software based trigger for MD5 error, it still will not completely eliminate it because of the hardware limitation that is also a cause.

So a broad "is the MD5 error fixed" cannot be answered honestly due to circumstance. The dev team is damned if they do and damned if they don't. The questions this: Have any more of the other triggers for the MD5 errors been found? Which I will go out on a limb and guess that they have, since every update does seem to make the game more and more stable.

RustlessMink234
10-26-2017, 03:03 AM

The 7DTD Console Team[/QUOTE]

LOVE EVERYTHING!!! except for 1 new bug, will post on appropriate thread.
also when will consol be getting those wicked fans of doom and turrets?

CarnageWay
10-26-2017, 05:13 AM
So has anyone else noticed that you can now scrap out of containers. Thank the madmole himself. Was just playing for an hour and it took me that hour to realize it.

PantsThief
10-26-2017, 08:02 AM
So has anyone else noticed that you can now scrap out of containers. Thank the madmole himself. Was just playing for an hour and it took me that hour to realize it.

Correct, I actually posted in the old “patch submitted” on accident earlier today confirming this.

Scrap in containers
New timer in forges.
Broken smell icon. (Bug already submitted)

Trying to think what else has been added.

PantsThief
10-26-2017, 08:10 AM

Im just going to quote what is said on page one by the great Clare.

I do NOT have further info on future features, updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

Now anyone want to take bets on how long it will take before someone asks again?

crazywildfire
10-26-2017, 08:57 AM
Im just going to quote what is said on page one by the great Clare.

I do NOT have further info on future features, updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

Now anyone want to take bets on how long it will take before someone asks again?

The thing is or at least one thing. To my knowledge I don't recall them ever saying thry fixed MD5 error. But they obviously have fixed some of it because it still happening but no where near what it used to. Granted some say they get them more now and that could be true but still has improved as a whole more then anything. Point is some fixes to MD5 error get tweaked in every update but with so many triggers they are not going to say yes we fixed it and then someone triggers a new way.

Pvt Partts227
10-26-2017, 05:26 PM
Weather options sound fun. I've been calling for underground lava since 7 days came to console. I personally do alot of digging and don't get into zombie attacks often because I literally dig tunnels everywhere. Adding underground hazards other than just cave ins would be great.

crazywildfire
10-26-2017, 05:43 PM
Weather options sound fun. I've been calling for underground lava since 7 days came to console. I personally do alot of digging and don't get into zombie attacks often because I literally dig tunnels everywhere. Adding underground hazards other than just cave ins would be great.

Nothing set and stone yet but underground hazards are being worked on possibly. It still be awhile before that would come to console though..... but lava isn't going to happen.

Outlaw_187
10-27-2017, 04:30 AM
Maybe they could add the worm monster "tremors" in for our underground dwelling brethren, lol.

For you younger crowd, just Google or imdb "tremors" & you'll see what I'm talking about. It's a VERY cheesy early 90's, hell maybe even late 80's movie series.

Of course I am joking about this idea but some people I'm sure would like the idea

crazywildfire
10-27-2017, 06:39 AM
Maybe they could add the worm monster "tremors" in for our underground dwelling brethren, lol.

For you younger crowd, just Google or imdb "tremors" & you'll see what I'm talking about. It's a VERY cheesy early 90's, hell maybe even late 80's movie series.

Of course I am joking about this idea but some people I'm sure would like the idea

I think cheesy is a under statement lol. I tried hard to get into those movies but just couldn't. I watched all of them in hopes, that and nothing else was on tv when I did but hoped one would be good lol. I think it was more the acting in it more then the movie.

Anyway not sure yet what threat is being worked on or how they are going about it. I had to drop out of the conversation over on pc side. So just have to wait and see what they end up doing and how.

Ric Walker
10-27-2017, 01:45 PM
I am for orcs! The arch enemy for our dwarf brethren are goblin orcs!

chacachaca13
10-27-2017, 06:03 PM
So the terrain is much different now. Darker soil and the water is actually murky.... I understand the murky water since when you fill a jar, it says "murky water". But I have to turn up the brightness now. What's going on with taking damage while running over a cactus the size of a grapefuit? Get real Fun Pimps, or whomever makes these adjustments. I can run down a DEER and PIG but come to a screaching halt on my bike when I hit a dog???? Again, STUPID NERF. Mines in the wasteland.... STUPID and makes NO sense. Supply drops RARELY have weapon parts but packed with schematics and flashlights.... STUPID. Winter biome is greyish/blue now? Hahahaa. Sand causing tremendous tunnel collapses.... Um, STUPID. If things aren't broken, don't fix them. How about the constant CE? Codes when I get kicked? My bikes sinking or going up into the side of a hill when on bedrock. CONSTANT rain in Perishton and Gravestowne.

7DTD has the potential to be the single greatest open world game of all time in my opinion. Adding traps, electricity, new zombies is perfect AFTER correcting all of the constant problems A LOT of gamers experience. And before you fan boys come after me, save your time. Spare me the rabid loyalty. I know this was a $30 game and how we get all sorts of free updates, etc. I talk beyond highly of this game and have even started saving for a pc to unlock the benefits they get over console. But that isn't a blank check for these issues that have and continue to plague it. Please stop asking for different zombies, traps, etc., so they can fix the bigger issues.

crazywildfire
10-27-2017, 11:20 PM
So the terrain is much different now. Darker soil and the water is actually murky.... I understand the murky water since when you fill a jar, it says "murky water". But I have to turn up the brightness now. What's going on with taking damage while running over a cactus the size of a grapefuit? Get real Fun Pimps, or whomever makes these adjustments. I can run down a DEER and PIG but come to a screaching halt on my bike when I hit a dog???? Again, STUPID NERF. Mines in the wasteland.... STUPID and makes NO sense. Supply drops RARELY have weapon parts but packed with schematics and flashlights.... STUPID. Winter biome is greyish/blue now? Hahahaa. Sand causing tremendous tunnel collapses.... Um, STUPID. If things aren't broken, don't fix them. How about the constant CE? Codes when I get kicked? My bikes sinking or going up into the side of a hill when on bedrock. CONSTANT rain in Perishton and Gravestowne.

7DTD has the potential to be the single greatest open world game of all time in my opinion. Adding traps, electricity, new zombies is perfect AFTER correcting all of the constant problems A LOT of gamers experience. And before you fan boys come after me, save your time. Spare me the rabid loyalty. I know this was a $30 game and how we get all sorts of free updates, etc. I talk beyond highly of this game and have even started saving for a pc to unlock the benefits they get over console. But that isn't a blank check for these issues that have and continue to plague it. Please stop asking for different zombies, traps, etc., so they can fix the bigger issues.

Guess I will be what you call a fan boy for a moment.

The landmine in wasteland makes perfect sense. TFP wanted that biome to be that way for reasons. The getting hurt on the cactus is a bug and will probably be fixed soon. The running over animals will come to a stop soon as well if console gets another content update. So no more running over pigs and deer. Supply drops are random I have had games where I got nothing but weapon parts and others not so much. Wait till the next content update comes if it comes to console when you break open a create and find a sofa arm or something lol.

The game is in alpha on pc meaning they are adding things. Yes they fix some stuff from time to time but the focus on alpha is to add in content. Beta is to work on bugs. If it is a big bug then they will work on it before beta. Sometimes they work on small bugs just depends really what it is. But either way adding the zombies, traps and such are part of the alpha. With that said console isn't in alpha but some bugs come over from pc some of them happen in the porting. Either way they will get worked out but faster if bug reports are done. The biggest bug might not ever get 100% fixed on console and that is the getting kicked part. This game is lucky to even be running on console so that probably isn't going to go away. It might get less and less but it probably isn't going to stop completely. Also not everyone has the same problems as another, I look in the bug reports and I don't see 80%of those bugs in my world. This is another reason why I say make a bug report if you think something is a bug.

If you think switching to pc is going to help it isn't you still going to have problems because as I said it is a unfinished game still being worked on. If you want to get a pc to play it because of the less limitations and such I say go for it. I have it on pc and like it very much. But I like console version as well but knowing it is in alpha on pc I just don't jump any guns until it goes gold then see what console ends up with after that based on what it can handle.

Axellx
10-28-2017, 07:08 AM
buenas, eh actualizado la consola PS4 a Versión 1.17 y cuando creo un mapa y termino lo del tutorial la ultima misión de localizar a Los traders no me lo indica en el mapa, y si encuentro cualquiera de los comerciantes no me deja entrar (en ninguna hora) me podrías ayudar con el error o bug que tenga la versión 1.17.

crazywildfire
10-28-2017, 11:15 AM
buenas, eh actualizado la consola PS4 a Versión 1.17 y cuando creo un mapa y termino lo del tutorial la ultima misión de localizar a Los traders no me lo indica en el mapa, y si encuentro cualquiera de los comerciantes no me deja entrar (en ninguna hora) me podrías ayudar con el error o bug que tenga la versión 1.17.

Do you understand english? If so you might want to try and make a bug report. The trader should pop up on the map somewhere after you complete the placing campfire down quest. If it doesn't show up try going to quest screen and click on it then above you got a few options and one of them is show on map so try that and see what happens. The other thing is the trader is only open between certain times so maybe you showed up while he was closed? The last thing is make sure it is a trader location some have gotten the poi in towns mixed up with a trader post and it isn't a trader. Never seen a trader in town all the ones I know of are on the dirt paths.

Not sure how this comes out but I tried using a translate for you.

¿Entiendes inglés? Si es así, puede intentar hacer un informe de error. El comerciante debería aparecer en el mapa en alguna parte después de completar la búsqueda de la fogata. Si no aparece trata de ir a la pantalla de búsqueda y haz clic en ella, luego arriba tienes algunas opciones y una de ellas es mostrar en el mapa, así que prueba eso y mira lo que sucede. La otra cosa es que el comerciante solo está abierto en determinados momentos, ¿así que tal vez apareció mientras estaba cerrado? Lo último es asegurarse de que es una ubicación de comerciante. Algunos han obtenido el poi en las ciudades mezclado con una publicación de comerciante y no es un comerciante. Nunca he visto un comerciante en la ciudad, todos los que conozco están en los caminos de tierra.

Teonamarie
10-28-2017, 04:14 PM
Not sure where to put suggestions at but was curious if y’all could possible add the arrow hit sound and some of the pc zombies to console, and maybe some of those animals .

crazywildfire
10-28-2017, 04:27 PM
Not sure where to put suggestions at but was curious if y’all could possible add the arrow hit sound and some of the pc zombies to console, and maybe some of those animals .

The pc just got those update in the last one so console might see them in the next content update.

might get the sound effect one before then but wouldn't count on it.

the zombies was reworked on and they changed then because the ones they added didn't turn out right. So that I wouldn't count on until the next content update and I can't say we will get them and if we do can't say we will see all of them. Just have to wait and see.

the new animals was just put in so again it probably not going to come to console until the next content update. Again that is if console gets them.

so just have to wait and see what they bring us/able to bring us because of the limitations on console. It will be several months at the least before another content comes to console. Of course that is speculating.

PantsThief
10-28-2017, 05:14 PM
Guess I will be what you call a fan boy for a moment.

The landmine in wasteland makes perfect sense. TFP wanted that biome to be that way for reasons. The getting hurt on the cactus is a bug and will probably be fixed soon. The running over animals will come to a stop soon as well if console gets another content update. So no more running over pigs and deer. Supply drops are random I have had games where I got nothing but weapon parts and others not so much. Wait till the next content update comes if it comes to console when you break open a create and find a sofa arm or something lol.

The game is in alpha on pc meaning they are adding things. Yes they fix some stuff from time to time but the focus on alpha is to add in content. Beta is to work on bugs. If it is a big bug then they will work on it before beta. Sometimes they work on small bugs just depends really what it is. But either way adding the zombies, traps and such are part of the alpha. With that said console isn't in alpha but some bugs come over from pc some of them happen in the porting. Either way they will get worked out but faster if bug reports are done. The biggest bug might not ever get 100% fixed on console and that is the getting kicked part. This game is lucky to even be running on console so that probably isn't going to go away. It might get less and less but it probably isn't going to stop completely. Also not everyone has the same problems as another, I look in the bug reports and I don't see 80%of those bugs in my world. This is another reason why I say make a bug report if you think something is a bug.

If you think switching to pc is going to help it isn't you still going to have problems because as I said it is a unfinished game still being worked on. If you want to get a pc to play it because of the less limitations and such I say go for it. I have it on pc and like it very much. But I like console version as well but knowing it is in alpha on pc I just don't jump any guns until it goes gold then see what console ends up with after that based on what it can handle.

Well said.

- - - Updated - - -

There’s a section called pipe dream. Hold up let me grab the link.
It’s under General discussion. Link below tho.
https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?66146-Pimp-Dreams-Console-Edition

obsidian_eclipse
10-28-2017, 08:24 PM
I've noticed that food has different amounts of fullness compared to the last patch. It seems to make more sense now.

Axellx
10-29-2017, 08:34 AM
Do you understand english? If so you might want to try and make a bug report. The trader should pop up on the map somewhere after you complete the placing campfire down quest. If it doesn't show up try going to quest screen and click on it then above you got a few options and one of them is show on map so try that and see what happens. The other thing is the trader is only open between certain times so maybe you showed up while he was closed? The last thing is make sure it is a trader location some have gotten the poi in towns mixed up with a trader post and it isn't a trader. Never seen a trader in town all the ones I know of are on the dirt paths.

Not sure how this comes out but I tried using a translate for you.

¿Entiendes inglés? Si es así, puede intentar hacer un informe de error. El comerciante debería aparecer en el mapa en alguna parte después de completar la búsqueda de la fogata. Si no aparece trata de ir a la pantalla de búsqueda y haz clic en ella, luego arriba tienes algunas opciones y una de ellas es mostrar en el mapa, así que prueba eso y mira lo que sucede. La otra cosa es que el comerciante solo está abierto en determinados momentos, ¿así que tal vez apareció mientras estaba cerrado? Lo último es asegurarse de que es una ubicación de comerciante. Algunos han obtenido el poi en las ciudades mezclado con una publicación de comerciante y no es un comerciante. Nunca he visto un comerciante en la ciudad, todos los que conozco están en los caminos de tierra.

Si yo también use el traductor de google, eso tambien lo mire en misiones y seleccione la del comerciante pero me ponía que no hay ubicación en el mapa?. Lo reportare como me as dicho. Gracias

Hellsmoke
10-30-2017, 08:31 PM
No news on MD5..not interested but thanks anyways.

Also, those still talking about "triggers" please stop telling lies.

" The console version not being allowed to use as much HDD space as it wants is the SOLE REASON FOR THE BLEEPING MD5 ERRORS. " -Gazz

MJS101104
10-31-2017, 12:02 AM
No news on MD5..not interested but thanks anyways.

Also, those still talking about "triggers" please stop telling lies.

" The console version not being allowed to use as much HDD space as it wants is the SOLE REASON FOR THE BLEEPING MD5 ERRORS. " -Gazz

First, I don't appreciate being called a liar, or accused of telling lies. There have been reports of numerous triggers causing the MD5 errors, such as the tree resource that was causing nearby structures to reset, which they fixed. If I am mistaken and there are no longer any coding issues causing the MD5 errors, and this despite the repeated reports that there are, then that leads me to point number two.

Point two being this: If the sole reason for the MD5 error is due to console limitations(and primarily Xbox console limitations at that) then every single person, like yourself, who whines about base resets needs to just shut up about the MD5 errors. If it is solely a console issue, then why in the hell would you even expect news on the 7 Days to Die forums for an issue that is primarily a Microsoft problem? Go whine at Microsoft and save the rest of us the headache of having to hear you people constantly whine about something you know isn't the developers fault in posts that have nothing to do with the MD5 errors.

Lastly, it also means the next time one of you Xbox cry babies whines about MD5 errors, or gets lippy over base resets, we can just tell you to go stuff it. Because it is something the dev team has no control over and coming here to whine about it endlessly does nothing but waste space and purposely malign an otherwise excellent game. Which means every time one of you jack-holes claims the dev team doesn't care, or that they are doing nothing, or just did it as a money grab, etc. you'll be the ones lying. Because they obviously do care since they've been trying to fix many of the bug issues that crop up with each update, there just isn't anything they can do about the console limitations.

Hellsmoke
10-31-2017, 05:42 AM
First, I don't appreciate being called a liar, or accused of telling lies. There have been reports of numerous triggers causing the MD5 errors, such as the tree resource that was causing nearby structures to reset, which they fixed. If I am mistaken and there are no longer any coding issues causing the MD5 errors, and this despite the repeated reports that there are, then that leads me to point number two.

Point two being this: If the sole reason for the MD5 error is due to console limitations(and primarily Xbox console limitations at that) then every single person, like yourself, who whines about base resets needs to just shut up about the MD5 errors. If it is solely a console issue, then why in the hell would you even expect news on the 7 Days to Die forums for an issue that is primarily a Microsoft problem? Go whine at Microsoft and save the rest of us the headache of having to hear you people constantly whine about something you know isn't the developers fault in posts that have nothing to do with the MD5 errors.

Lastly, it also means the next time one of you Xbox cry babies whines about MD5 errors, or gets lippy over base resets, we can just tell you to go stuff it. Because it is something the dev team has no control over and coming here to whine about it endlessly does nothing but waste space and purposely malign an otherwise excellent game. Which means every time one of you jack-holes claims the dev team doesn't care, or that they are doing nothing, or just did it as a money grab, etc. you'll be the ones lying. Because they obviously do care since they've been trying to fix many of the bug issues that crop up with each update, there just isn't anything they can do about the console limitations.

I couldn't care less what you appreciate, don't want to be called out then stop telling lies. Last time I put one of your kind in their place my post was "cleaned up" while those of your kind are allowed to remain so I wont waste much time on you and your posting privilege.

They can do something about the console limitations, they can allow us to save manually so that the game they sold us works.

I wont tell you what you can do with your triggers, be creative but stop telling lies and avoiding the facts that were told to you by the developers themselves.

If people like you would stop avoiding the real issue maybe more people would be complaining to Microsoft instead of wasting their time here reporting your so called "triggers".

crazywildfire
10-31-2017, 06:47 AM
I couldn't care less what you appreciate, don't want to be called out then stop telling lies. Last time I put one of your kind in their place my post was "cleaned up" while those of your kind are allowed to remain so I wont waste much time on you and your posting privilege.

They can do something about the console limitations, they can allow us to save manually so that the game they sold us works.

I wont tell you what you can do with your triggers, be creative but stop telling lies and avoiding the facts that were told to you by the developers themselves.

If people like you would stop avoiding the real issue maybe more people would be complaining to Microsoft instead of wasting their time here reporting your so called "triggers".

You should calm down some. Technology it isn't lies. Yes that is one of the biggest cause of md5 but it isn't the only reason. Technology they do have many triggers that cause md5. They do fix many of them. The console limitation isn't the one and only reason. So lnow what you are talking about. If more people wasn't like you the forms be better off. Sorry you feel that this company pulled one over on you and just money hungry. But thye have shown me and a lot other time after time after time how much they care. We just can't help you are to blind to see it.

reply if you want it doesn't bother me call me what you wish it doesn't bother me. I'm not the one pissed off like you. My game works just fine with hardly no problems. :)

Damselx1
10-31-2017, 07:17 AM
The triggers may not cause MD5's but they do cause crashes that can lead to MD5s. Reduce these crashes and they reduce the chance of an MD5. We're not lying, just looking at the bigger picture, or alternative view.

If it was just down to console limitations, surely everyone would be having problems? The fact of the matter is that those of us on PS4 hardly experience them now (I've actually never had one of these errors in all the time I've played this game). While it's more common on Xbox, not every xbox player experiences them. That would suggest there's more going on than just console limitations.

crazywildfire
10-31-2017, 08:04 AM
The triggers may not cause MD5's but they do cause crashes that can lead to MD5s. Reduce these crashes and they reduce the chance of an MD5. We're not lying, just looking at the bigger picture, or alternative view.

If it was just down to console limitations, surely everyone would be having problems? The fact of the matter is that those of us on PS4 hardly experience them now (I've actually never had one of these errors in all the time I've played this game). While it's more common on Xbox, not every xbox player experiences them. That would suggest there's more going on than just console limitations.

You can't explain this type of stuff to these type of people. Didn't you know this you lie lie lie is all yoh get from them. Lol

Hellsmoke
10-31-2017, 08:36 AM
Yes that is one of the biggest cause of md5 but it isn't the only reason.

Sole
adjective
1.Being the only one; only:
the sole living relative.
2.Being the only one of the kind; unique; unsurpassed; matchless:
the sole brilliance of the gem.

Now that you know the meaning of the word sole, reread the post by one of the developers of this game.

"The console version not being allowed to use as much HDD space as it wants for savegames is the SOLE reason for the bleeping MD5 errors..." - Gazz

Either you are intentionally avoiding reality or you have poor reading comprehension skills. Going off the fact that you would defend anything due to your unconditional love for everything 7dtd I'm going to go with the first option. That's all fine and dandy but don't expect to be taken seriously when you can't acknowledge simple facts. I've had discussions with you in the past, they lead to nowhere so this one ends here.

I agree with you Damsel there were many triggers a year ago and they have done a great job getting them sorted but pushing all the blame on triggers and avoiding the elephant in the room will not fix the issue. Xbox users have waited over a year for a fix just to find out a year later that it is not in the hands of these devs to fix.

Give us manual saves or tell people the truth so the console devs are made aware of this issue. Pushing it all on triggers is telling xbox users "hush hush, it will be okay".

I know PC gamers and PS4 gamers don't have this issue and couldn't care less about us xbox gamers but we would like to play the game as well and we have a right to voice our opinion when we keep hearing "hush hush it will all be okay, file another bug report even though we know exactly where the problem is".

No disrespect intended..to any of you. All I'm asking is that you stop telling us to "hush" and spread the real reason so that attention is drawn to the SOLE reason for this issue.

Edit: Honestly I uninstalled this game after the last fallout on this forum as it only leaves a bad taste in my mouth now and I can't play anyways knowing I will be wiped any minute. I came here because I heard there was an update and because I love the game I was hoping to see a light at the end of the tunnel but sadly not one word about this massive game breaking issue.

I'm tired of arguing, delete my posts and carry on as usual, I don't really care. In fact go ahead and just ban me so I'm not tempted to come back on here.

Gazz
10-31-2017, 08:46 AM
You can argue this all you want but that's the root cause.
On PC this doesn't exist at all because when a game developer tells the manufacturer of your PC that a single savegame may need 500MB of disk space then the answer would likely be somewhere between a shrug and a confused look.

Finding "triggers" is nice and well but that's the best IG can do, certainly not what they would have wanted to do from the beginning. That's not even a big surprise or secret. That's common sense.

Hellsmoke
10-31-2017, 09:00 AM
On PC this doesn't exist at all because when a game developer tells the manufacturer of your PC that a single savegame may need 500MB of disk space then the answer would likely be somewhere between a shrug and a confused look.

Finding "triggers" is nice and well but that's the best IG can do, certainly not what they would have wanted to do from the beginning. That's not even a big surprise or secret. That's common sense.

Never said it was intended by you guys, I understand the position you guys are in trust me. All I can ask is push the blame where it belongs so this issue gets attention and might be solved if not this gen then perhaps next gen.

A manual save for us would be a nice workaround for us too but I guess that's not on the table.

PantsThief
10-31-2017, 09:00 AM
Guys/Gals.
Yes it sucks. But let’s keep the posts on topic, friendly.
I don’t pretend to know much about a MD5 error. I’ve never encountered it.
But there’s a pretty large post somewhere in the forums on how to best avoid the error.
I know by just shutting off your system from time to time to clear the cache and shut down and unplug for (Xbox) is good.

And kind sir HellSmoke I care. The developers care. Having a player not able to play there game as intended is a big deal for them.

So anything we as a community can do to help anyone that encounters the error. We do because we care. No matter what system you are on.

I know this doesn’t help you right now but really power down the Xbox and unplug it weekly. To clear out the cache.
And this applies to PS4 users too. Just power off the system.
After any update or patch that comes out for this game it is very much recommend to do.

Mars Mullo
10-31-2017, 10:31 AM
I have noticed this too. A good test is to try to use a candle in a mine. Practically unless. And sometimes sound goes quiet too.

PantsThief
10-31-2017, 12:07 PM
I have noticed this too. A good test is to try to use a candle in a mine. Practically unless. And sometimes sound goes quiet too.

Wait... You mine by candlelight? How very romantic. Really sets the mood while banging them rocks!

Currently making candles now. Wondering if it helps loosen up them rocks.

To each there own! Tonight we mine by candlelight!

Gazz
10-31-2017, 12:20 PM
I believe the quote is "Tonight we mine in hell!"

PantsThief
10-31-2017, 12:46 PM
I believe the quote is "Tonight we mine in hell!"

Well funny thing is I’m not quoting anyone. Just stating the fact that Mars Mullo and I are going to mine by the lovely flicker of some candles.
Interpret how you wish. I’m going to enjoy my morning coffee and continue my quest for gold.
It’s down here somewhere I just know it.

Splitknuckler
10-31-2017, 01:10 PM
Pantsthief is correct. Clearing the cache helps IMMENSELY. Also, try not to play more than 1 or 2 hours at a time. Simply shut down completely and start back up. It's not terribly inconvenient. Any time you crash/freeze, clear the cache. Using these simple methods has kept me from falling victim to the md5 for over a year.

PantsThief
10-31-2017, 01:54 PM
Pantsthief is correct. Clearing the cache helps IMMENSELY. Also, try not to play more than 1 or 2 hours at a time. Simply shut down completely and start back up. It's not terribly inconvenient. Any time you crash/freeze, clear the cache. Using these simple methods has kept me from falling victim to the md5 for over a year.

Are you a Xbox player? Just wondering.

Just to add, CLARE next update/patch in big bold letters please add CLEAR CACHE. Before using this update. Maybe some instructions on what that is and how to do it.
It really is important. Like the smell icon was bugged out till we cleared cache from 1.16 to 1.17.
But something so simple is important to do.

Splitknuckler
10-31-2017, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=PantsThief;753907]Are you a Xbox player? Just wondering.

Yeah I'm on Xbox

Wjiiv
10-31-2017, 09:11 PM
Claire goes out of town, forums gets crazy. Everyone knows md5 errors are caused when zombies eat your brain while you are logged out.

MJS101104
11-01-2017, 12:48 AM

I would like to note that not only were us rabid "liars" not lying about there being various triggers that are being looked for and eliminated as we have repeatedly stated, but these triggers only occur because of the limitations imposed on consoles. Which is what Hellsmoke erroneously and insulting claimed we were lying about, but there have been some misunderstandings about the entire situation from the start. It seems to me the whole situation boils down to two factors:

1. There are various triggers that lead to crashes which can and do result in MD5 errors due to the limitations on consoles. Triggers which IG is actively trying to find an eliminate since they cannot do anything about the manufacturer imposed limitations on consoles.

2. Those triggers that cause crashes that lead to MD5 errors still only lead to MD5 errors because of console limitations. And that without those limitations on the console there would be no need to look for and eliminate these other triggers.

While I wouldn't expect someone like Hellsmoke to admit he was wrong about us lying, I would expect people like him to stop crap posting. Because that is exactly what these sorts of posts are, especially when we take in the entirety of the situation as whole.

Hellsmoke
11-01-2017, 02:27 AM
Oh please, get off your high horse MJS, read through your last post before trying to tell someone about insults and crap posting.

I didn't go in on them at all because I don't care. I know your kind (fanboy) and nothing coming from someone like you can offend me I simply laugh it off.

You may think you're defending your favorite game, because it's just that good. But, according to a study out of the University of Illinois, you may instead be defending yourself because you view criticisms of your favorite brand as a threat to your self image.

This is by far not the first time I deal with people like you, there is no reasoning with your kind, there is no logical discussion to be had. Anything that isn't praising the game will be shot down by you. Having valid criticism does not mean I'm attacking the game or the developers, in fact the only reason I'm upset to start with is because I love the game. Otherwise I'd simply stop playing and forget it exists.

It's like the quote about playing chess with a pigeon..

“Never play chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over, then craps all over the board,
then struts around like it won.”

I wasn't wrong about anything. Any crash can cause an MD5 and they have reduced the crashes to almost zero. All that taken into account the elephant in the room remains, save games need more room to save than the console allows, that is the "limitation".

That is why no matter how many triggers they find the problem wont go away, period.

There are two problems.

1. Triggers which have been reduced to almost zero over the last YEAR!
2. Allowed HDD space for saves.

By completely ignoring one while being aware of it you are effectively lying. I stand by every word I said, your lack of understanding is all that remains.

Edit: Here is the link to the above mentioned study in case you wish to read up up on why it's so hard to have an honest discussion on most forums.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S105774081100057X?via%3Dihub

Damselx1
11-01-2017, 06:57 AM
Are you a Xbox player? Just wondering.

Just to add, CLARE next update/patch in big bold letters please add CLEAR CACHE. Before using this update. Maybe some instructions on what that is and how to do it.
It really is important. Like the smell icon was bugged out till we cleared cache from 1.16 to 1.17.
But something so simple is important to do.

We clear cache before each session on 7D2D and the smell icon is still not showing up - but we are on an older save so it might not for us until we start a new world. But clearing cache is a must - it really helps with all the little glitches (and a few of the bigger issues). I would agree that it would be worth putting this in the patch notes.

crazywildfire
11-01-2017, 07:13 AM
I would like to note that not only were us rabid "liars" not lying about there being various triggers that are being looked for and eliminated as we have repeatedly stated, but these triggers only occur because of the limitations imposed on consoles. Which is what Hellsmoke erroneously and insulting claimed we were lying about, but there have been some misunderstandings about the entire situation from the start. It seems to me the whole situation boils down to two factors:

1. There are various triggers that lead to crashes which can and do result in MD5 errors due to the limitations on consoles. Triggers which IG is actively trying to find an eliminate since they cannot do anything about the manufacturer imposed limitations on consoles.

2. Those triggers that cause crashes that lead to MD5 errors still only lead to MD5 errors because of console limitations. And that without those limitations on the console there would be no need to look for and eliminate these other triggers.

While I wouldn't expect someone like Hellsmoke to admit he was wrong about us lying, I would expect people like him to stop crap posting. Because that is exactly what these sorts of posts are, especially when we take in the entirety of the situation as whole.

Just going to tell ya don't spend time on this fool he isn't worth it. I find him some what funny though. It is easy to piss him off and laugh about it but that is about it. If someone disagrees with him he got something dumb to say and pissy about it. Then he always try and put the fan boy stuff into it and then it I always the other people that can't be reason with because we are the ones wrong to him not th other way around. Again funny huh.

When it comes down to it he is just pissy because he can't play the game because his crap console. While most of us get to play without the problems he has. But be careful because he will say we lie about our game experience and because he has this problem everyone does. Then to top it off he thinks he puts people in their place behind that keyboard of his agsin funny.

Over all he really isn't worth to much time unless you need a good laugh hahahahaha

MJS101104
11-01-2017, 01:41 PM
Oh please, get off your high horse MJS, read through your last post before trying to tell someone about insults and crap posting.

I didn't go in on them at all because I don't care. I know your kind (fanboy) and nothing coming from someone like you can offend me I simply laugh it off.

You may think you're defending your favorite game, because it's just that good. But, according to a study out of the University of Illinois, you may instead be defending yourself because you view criticisms of your favorite brand as a threat to your self image.

This is by far not the first time I deal with people like you, there is no reasoning with your kind, there is no logical discussion to be had. Anything that isn't praising the game will be shot down by you. Having valid criticism does not mean I'm attacking the game or the developers, in fact the only reason I'm upset to start with is because I love the game. Otherwise I'd simply stop playing and forget it exists.

It's like the quote about playing chess with a pigeon..

“Never play chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over, then craps all over the board,
then struts around like it won.”

I wasn't wrong about anything. Any crash can cause an MD5 and they have reduced the crashes to almost zero. All that taken into account the elephant in the room remains, save games need more room to save than the console allows, that is the "limitation".

That is why no matter how many triggers they find the problem wont go away, period.

There are two problems.

1. Triggers which have been reduced to almost zero over the last YEAR!
2. Allowed HDD space for saves.

By completely ignoring one while being aware of it you are effectively lying. I stand by every word I said, your lack of understanding is all that remains.

Edit: Here is the link to the above mentioned study in case you wish to read up up on why it's so hard to have an honest discussion on most forums.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S105774081100057X?via%3Dihub

What it shows is that you don't read every post a person makes, which is understandable given how much content is available. What isn't understandable is your moronic assumptions about people. First, I have posted in discussion threads about the manufacturer impossed limitations myself. So I am hardly ignoring them. I do however think constantly rehashing something that is beyond developer control is stupid, especially when the posters spend more time hurling insults than anything else.

The reality is this, the devs for the console have no control over the manufacturer impossed limitations. So it makes sense for them to seek out and eliminate other factors that can cause crashes which can contribute to MD5 errors, you know, the stuff they actually do have control over, and fix those. That is reality, that is fact. Also what is reality is the fact that only the stores where you bought the game can give refunds. It's also a fact that the games devs are doing everything within their power to make the game stable and enjoyable. So every single complaint people like you post with BS claims contrary to reality are patently false.

So if acknowledging reality makes me a "fanboy" to you, I'll take it. As for your 2 points, they're the same exact ones I posted in my last response you dingaling. Either way, you were wrong. We were not "essentially lying" and have not only acknowledged the console limitations but offered solutions. In fact, the console limitations have been acknowledged by many of us so-called "liars" numberous times in this discussion as well as others on the console forums, and for you to claim we've been ignoring it makes you the liar.

This is gonna be my last reply to you on this. Here's the facts:
Due to manufacturer impossed limitations on console systems(primarily Xbox, PS4 seems fine) the MD5 error cannot be completely eliminated, and the dev team has no control over this fact. I figured others players were intelligent enough to realize what that means, but since Hellsmoke seems to think you are all just a bunch of idiots who need the obvious explained to you, there you go. However, the dev team is trying to find and eliminate any bugs that could cause crashes and trigger an MD5 error, and there is an unofficial workaround available should you deside the game is worth the risk and want to keep it. And with each new content update there are likely to be new bugs that need finding and fixing as well so crashes after new content updates should be reported.

This means there are only a handful of options available to anyone who plays this game on console. 1. Use the workaround(or buy a PS4). Not ideal obviously, but it's an option. 2. Take the game back to the store for a refund or trade it in if it's an option. 3. Do your due diligence before you buy. 4. Report crash bugs so what little can be done can get done. And 5. Stop whining. The information is there, us it all to make choices. That's it.

PantsThief
11-01-2017, 05:04 PM
We clear cache before each session on 7D2D and the smell icon is still not showing up - but we are on an older save so it might not for us until we start a new world. But clearing cache is a must - it really helps with all the little glitches (and a few of the bigger issues). I would agree that it would be worth putting this in the patch notes.

Believe that’s what we figured out in my bug report.
(Another person started new world 1.17 after he clear cache his smell icon came up, but went to his old save it was still gone1.16, and new game was bugged out 1.17 after old world was loaded till clearing cache)

I myself just deleted all old saves and started over on 1.17 and everything works fine. But this wasn’t the case till I shut the PS4 completely down. (Not in rest mode) to clear the cache.

So yeah icon will be bugged out if you are on old saves. Don’t get used to it tho. It seems to work fine on last patch 1.17 or whatever version the Xbox is on. And I’m sure most of us will start a new world after the next big update anyways.

Just to add to above, never had a MD5 error. I’m on a PS4. Use a external drive for all my games. And the 500gb on the internal is free for saves and system.

Hellsmoke
11-02-2017, 06:54 AM
What it shows is that you don't read every post a person makes, which is understandable given how much content is available. What isn't understandable is your moronic assumptions about people. First, I have posted in discussion threads about the manufacturer impossed limitations myself. So I am hardly ignoring them. I do however think constantly rehashing something that is beyond developer control is stupid, especially when the posters spend more time hurling insults than anything else.

The reality is this, the devs for the console have no control over the manufacturer impossed limitations. So it makes sense for them to seek out and eliminate other factors that can cause crashes which can contribute to MD5 errors, you know, the stuff they actually do have control over, and fix those. That is reality, that is fact. Also what is reality is the fact that only the stores where you bought the game can give refunds. It's also a fact that the games devs are doing everything within their power to make the game stable and enjoyable. So every single complaint people like you post with BS claims contrary to reality are patently false.

So if acknowledging reality makes me a "fanboy" to you, I'll take it. As for your 2 points, they're the same exact ones I posted in my last response you dingaling. Either way, you were wrong. We were not "essentially lying" and have not only acknowledged the console limitations but offered solutions. In fact, the console limitations have been acknowledged by many of us so-called "liars" numberous times in this discussion as well as others on the console forums, and for you to claim we've been ignoring it makes you the liar.

This is gonna be my last reply to you on this. Here's the facts:
Due to manufacturer impossed limitations on console systems(primarily Xbox, PS4 seems fine) the MD5 error cannot be completely eliminated, and the dev team has no control over this fact. I figured others players were intelligent enough to realize what that means, but since Hellsmoke seems to think you are all just a bunch of idiots who need the obvious explained to you, there you go. However, the dev team is trying to find and eliminate any bugs that could cause crashes and trigger an MD5 error, and there is an unofficial workaround available should you deside the game is worth the risk and want to keep it. And with each new content update there are likely to be new bugs that need finding and fixing as well so crashes after new content updates should be reported.

This means there are only a handful of options available to anyone who plays this game on console. 1. Use the workaround(or buy a PS4). Not ideal obviously, but it's an option. 2. Take the game back to the store for a refund or trade it in if it's an option. 3. Do your due diligence before you buy. 4. Report crash bugs so what little can be done can get done. And 5. Stop whining. The information is there, us it all to make choices. That's it.

Your last reply huh, good it just so happens that this will be my last post as well as I grow tired of playing chess with pigeons. They aren't worth much anyway as you bring nothing but insults to the table while accusing me of doing so. Where I come from we call that hypocrisy. It's a very common flaw now a days especially among liberals as is denying reality.

I never asked for a refund so I wont bite there, where I will bite however is your claim that you acknowledge the so called "console limitations".

There is one limitation, the limited HDD space consoles allow the game to use for saves. That one limitation means the MD5 error will not go away unless they change the way the game saves if that even helps.The product as is does not work properly.

Nowhere in the bug report section do I ever see Clare or any of you mention this or the fact that Gazz said it is the SOLE reason for the BLEEPING MD5 error.

Doing so would send angry customers to Microsoft and Sony bringing attention to the real root of the problem. You are lying, you are denying reality and no matter how much you kick, scream or throw insults that is the only relevant fact. Instead you put them to work for OVER A YEAR, reporting one crash after another to no avail. If the devs can't fix it they should direct the blame at those that can.

Of course you don't want to face reality though because after all your game works just fine doesn't it? Screw everyone else as long as YOU are happy.

Well enjoy your game, I hope you are happy with it. I have lost interest anyways after dealing with all the issues and some of the repulsive people on this forum such as yourself. It's a great game but I don't play games to get pissed off, I play them for fun and it stopped being fun after the 15th reset or so.

WolfCreator23
11-02-2017, 09:34 AM
What are the chances that content can be given to console only? Like PC has different versions like starvation. What can be added to console only that can make us feel better about getting features later than pc? Could we get a new gun or melee weapon that pc won’t get?

crazywildfire
11-02-2017, 09:54 AM
What are the chances that content can be given to console only? Like PC has different versions like starvation. What can be added to console only that can make us feel better about getting features later than pc? Could we get a new gun or melee weapon that pc won’t get?

Probably not.

Console don't get updates when pc does because the game is unfinished on pc and still being worked on. They only bring the things over from pc that are finished. It just how things work. It isn't nothing toward console player or anything like that it just is what it is.

Plus console is already limited on what it can do. The starvation isn't from the developers it is mod that someone put together. If you have pc and use it then you use at your own risk. People have put together other mods as well but again you use them at your own risk. If you have bugs or any problems while using them nothing the developers can do about it because they didn't create it. But even the vanilla copy of the game not all of it will make it to console because of console limitations.

With that said they might add something you never know but it wouldn't stop it from going to pc. For example the minibike icon was added to console before pc had it. But eventually it got added. Then the other way to look at it is if TFP don't add it then someone can mod it in probably like they have with the other mods they have done.

More updates are bound to come. How much more and what is the question. Just keep in mind the console limitations and hope in one hand but don't get hopes up in the other.

MJS101104
11-02-2017, 01:08 PM

I might be mistaken, but I do believe that Clare stated in the Pimp Dreams thread of the console specific board that the console editions won't get any major content additions that will be different than the PC version. I'd have to look it up to make sure, and I am posting this from my PS4 so I wouldn't be able to link to it anyway.

Edit: Clare's post is the 10th post down in the Pimp Dreams Console Edition, ans she advices requests be limited to what we'd like to so ported from the PC edition. Because any new content or features would have to have TFP approval.

Solifluction
11-02-2017, 03:23 PM
I skimmed this thread and the patch notes. I either missed this mention or its not there. Anyone else noticed you can scrap from loot containers now?

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

I skimmed this thread and the patch notes. I either missed this mention or its not there. Anyone else noticed you can scrap from loot containers now?

Thank you!

Yep i missed it. At least PantsThief mentioned it.

legibleplanet07
11-04-2017, 05:07 PM

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep i missed it. At least PantsThief mentioned it.

any one figure out whats up with the new map layout i dont like it i cant find anything walked around for three and a half hours and nothing just hill after hill after hill

Splitknuckler
11-04-2017, 05:14 PM
any one figure out whats up with the new map layout i dont like it i cant find anything walked around for three and a half hours and nothing just hill after hill after hill

Navezgane or random gen?

crazywildfire
11-04-2017, 06:53 PM

Not sure what your talking about. Nothing changed as far as that goes. The same seeds give the same towns just different poi in them. The only other thing that changed was the dirt paths that lead to a poi.

So maybe you just picked a bad seed it happens.

fyiiamaheavy
11-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Patch 13 now plz

legibleplanet07
11-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Navezgane or random gen?

both

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what your talking about. Nothing changed as far as that goes. The same seeds give the same towns just different poi in them. The only other thing that changed was the dirt paths that lead to a poi.

So maybe you just picked a bad seed it happens.

never new there was seeds for navesgane

legibleplanet07
11-04-2017, 10:32 PM
tried doing navesgane and nothing but hills

MJS101104
11-04-2017, 10:40 PM
both

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I know the Navezgane map hasn't changed where the cities like Diersville or Parishtown are located. There have been some new additions such as some canyon base or something like that in the desert(haven't seen it myself since I play random Gen mostly). So not sure why you'd have trouble finding any of the cities that we can be sure exist, unless of course you are having some sort of major bug that is preventing the towns from loading when the map does. Because Navesgane city locations are always the same.

As for random gen maps, yeah there are likely to be some extremely crappy maps. I have one now that I am probably going to abandon because it sucks so bad. The map name is Oh S**t, with an hi replacing the **. The map doesn't appear to have any cities or towns aside from the central hub city and 2 traders, with a crap load of water and a massive wasteland biome.

crazywildfire
11-04-2017, 10:41 PM
both

- - - Updated - - -

Where did I say they was? Where did you say you was playing navezgane? One would think that you talking about random world because as those seeds have not changed as far as where towns are located the navezgane map hasn't changed either the towns are still in the same spot. If random world seeds do change one day navezgane map will not. The only thing that will change in that map is adding another town and new poi's but all previous towns will stay where they been at. So again when you say where are the towns one would only assume you are talking about random map. In that case if you try a seed you never tried before then sometimes towns could be a rare thing depending on the seed.

Emanuel796
11-05-2017, 12:51 AM
Hey Guys,
I have the same Issue with biomes...
Walking, Walking, Walking, Walking, Walking... and nothing, same biome everywhere.

https://scontent.fsdu6-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23316257_1358178070953088_3675560879910984060_n.jp g?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeHdgA9hZLV1TOKd2LPoOsuh5HcbsvwyVn yO3iNDYeE2IyX2IyHe51DH6VFKHgkBU0WCRgfWwuyABLEHMo2X ALvKSJ-6c2bYMQhLeVd1xMGyUg&oh=e65691dc193e6fc9acb6b0d74b7a2ad6&oe=5A66C3FE

https://scontent.fsdu6-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23244200_1358178067619755_8107680859086716621_n.jp g?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeE7G66M2dBCV-6vpN4mFyjVhaRZF87Ocd4JvjliKutDzVKtZQpOmxgDIN8GoIKB xyX-qdZKSn3Qrp-zElTWquEQJo5uANPIwVFUQKVrm_7XgA&oh=d6fb368c965060ba71d26736d9db5938&oe=5A6570BD

Outlaw_187
11-05-2017, 05:01 AM
Hey Guys,
I have the same Issue with biomes...
Walking, Walking, Walking, Walking, Walking... and nothing, same biome everywhere.

The map "seed" is whatever you named the map. Like others have said above, maybe you chose a bad name.
The maps conform to how you name them, not sure how, but they do.

Navezgane is a good starter map, everything is in exactly the same place, just with the new poi's spliced in. It seems the desert & wastelands have received the most love with new stuff & different terrains.

Emanuel796
11-05-2017, 02:22 PM
The map "seed" is whatever you named the map. Like others have said above, maybe you chose a bad name.
The maps conform to how you name them, not sure how, but they do.

Navezgane is a good starter map, everything is in exactly the same place, just with the new poi's spliced in. It seems the desert & wastelands have received the most love with new stuff & different terrains.

I Buy 7D2D in Day One on PS4 and i never had any problems like these before last patch, ever playing in random gen.
This is my 4 world after last patch and same issue.
Coincidence?

Splitknuckler
11-05-2017, 02:46 PM
I've played many different seeds on console and never had a seed with less than 8 towns. Honestly it sounds like you're getting impatient. I'll tell you what, post what map seed you're on (the name you assigned your world when you started), and I'll use it and repost coordinates of a few towns.

crazywildfire
11-05-2017, 06:10 PM
I've played many different seeds on console and never had a seed with less than 8 towns. Honestly it sounds like you're getting impatient. I'll tell you what, post what map seed you're on (the name you assigned your world when you started), and I'll use it and repost coordinates of a few towns.

I have tried many seeds with only 4 or 5 towns but most of them like that have loads of crossroads. If you want to count those as towns I guess you would be right but I personally don't count them as towns. Towns to me are blocks of buildings not just 3 or 4 buildings. Yes I did explore the whole map of roads.

For me if you want a pretty nice random map do .......InsaneHCA14...... it has at least 5 traders, 4 crossroads, two cities, and I think 10 towns, two lakes that are midium size, about 65% of the map is green if not 75%. It doesn't have a few poi's that random world has to offer but it has most of them. Try it out if you like.

Splitknuckler
11-05-2017, 11:40 PM
I have tried many seeds with only 4 or 5 towns but most of them like that have loads of crossroads. If you want to count those as towns I guess you would be right but I personally don't count them as towns. Towns to me are blocks of buildings not just 3 or 4 buildings. Yes I did explore the whole map of roads.

For me if you want a pretty nice random map do .......InsaneHCA14...... it has at least 5 traders, 4 crossroads, two cities, and I think 10 towns, two lakes that are midium size, about 65% of the map is green if not 75%. It doesn't have a few poi's that random world has to offer but it has most of them. Try it out if you like.

Oh I'm good, I was just offering to help locate towns on random seeds. As of now, the best seem to be AllOurDestiny (3 hub cities), WnJ (11 traders) and what (like 10 towns, 2 red mesas, etc), and InsaneHCA14. There are threads galore for good seeds.

Anyhoo, before Clare chastises us for being off topic, point is that the update did nothing to the number of towns, location, etc. It simply changed the POI's in the towns. If your seed is low on towns, ya got unlucky lol

crazywildfire
11-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Oh I'm good, I was just offering to help locate towns on random seeds. As of now, the best seem to be AllOurDestiny (3 hub cities), WnJ (11 traders) and what (like 10 towns, 2 red mesas, etc), and InsaneHCA14. There are threads galore for good seeds.

Anyhoo, before Clare chastises us for being off topic, point is that the update did nothing to the number of towns, location, etc. It simply changed the POI's in the towns. If your seed is low on towns, ya got unlucky lol

yeah these update post do that Sometimes lol. But sorry I wasn't so clear I was talking to the other guy to test it out if he like to lol. The top half was replying to you though.

leonhart18
11-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Any news on a cause or fix for splitscreen player two constantly losing inventory or toolbar items? Trying to play when you have a one year old waking up randomly ticked off makes constantly dropping everything into a potentially unsafe container before p2 can quit quite tiresome. Especially when trying to deal with screen flicker crashes and random crash to dashboard that seems to be so frequent.

Zack Mcgovern
11-09-2017, 11:41 AM
I was just wondering. When do the Fun Pimps think the next patch is going to be.

crazywildfire
11-09-2017, 06:57 PM
I was just wondering. When do the Fun Pimps think the next patch is going to be.

They don't. Because the fun pimps are not doing the console. TT and IG are so they would be the ones to ask but they are not going to say until they know for sure usually within a week or less before hand.

Outlaw_187
11-10-2017, 07:00 AM

My guess is it'll be a while. We just got the two big summer updates. So I wouldn't hold my breath.
We can all hope though right?!!

FrankenFoot92
11-10-2017, 10:13 AM
I have the trader problem so that will be gone now...keep up the good work guys ...love it!!! Greets from belgium 👍👍

I still have the trader quest problem, it's supposed to have been fixed however the last 4 multiplayer maps I've played it still won't complete. I even visited all 5 traders on the map. Any ideas?

smotedown318
11-10-2017, 08:07 PM
any idea when compound bows and the rest of the electric items are coming?

Jon Dillinger
11-10-2017, 09:48 PM
any idea when compound bows and the rest of the electric items are coming?

im sure we will get the compound bow , as for the electricity i don't know that we'll get a the full package(console may not have the CPU time or RAM ) but im sure we'll some goodies

PantsThief
11-11-2017, 06:58 PM
I still have the trader quest problem, it's supposed to have been fixed however the last 4 multiplayer maps I've played it still won't complete. I even visited all 5 traders on the map. Any ideas?

You have to go to the first trader the game shows you on the map. Far as I’ve seen visiting another doesn’t count towards the quest.
Idk I haven’t ran into the problem but you could try selecting another quest to track, complete that quest and try again with the trader quest. Also the quest should complete outside the trader compound. So when you do get to the trader first marked on mini map just run around the outside fence.
Also before you do any of that clear out ur system cache, PS4 just power off system. Xbox, power off and unplug from brick for 20 seconds. Other than that I’m out of ideas.

Problem could be with the host. Like the bug if person joined in multiplayer loses connection while in a storage box, when you join back in, the box and everything else in the world becomes unseachable till the host restarts the world. Sometimes for every one, sometimes just for the person who lost connection.

legibleplanet07
11-14-2017, 11:20 PM
i woulld love to atleast see the bigger buildings come into the game so there is more to do in each town

ThePuneShlanker
11-20-2017, 08:38 AM
So when is traitor Joel getting patched. Still can't use his services after day 5 or something. I just get teleported back outside of his compound 24/7, day or night, business hours or not.

Jon Dillinger
11-20-2017, 08:58 PM
So when is traitor Joel getting patched. Still can't use his services after day 5 or something. I just get teleported back outside of his compound 24/7, day or night, business hours or not.

well i have no issues with all three of my trader Joel so im not sure that the trader is bugged , it may be more circumstantial it may be something wrong with your save game

Jimmy the Tulip
11-22-2017, 10:44 PM
Same. I just visited the Trader with 80,000 Dukes. No problem shopping except that he didn't have mush in the way of good stuff. :(

Darkfoxx117
11-23-2017, 02:41 AM
Same. I just visited the Trader with 80,000 Dukes. No problem shopping except that he didn't have mush in the way of good stuff. :(

Not even any pies??

SilentDeathForU
11-23-2017, 10:58 PM
Clare, “fixed terrain artifacts when ground removed”
Is this the glitch from ages ago, where a tunnel collapses or gas barrels exploded and removed dirt in large quantity, and the little bits stretch across and made it semi-corrupted? I’d be ecstatic if this is fixed now :)

Clare
11-24-2017, 08:39 AM
Clare, “fixed terrain artifacts when ground removed”
Is this the glitch from ages ago, where a tunnel collapses or gas barrels exploded and removed dirt in large quantity, and the little bits stretch across and made it semi-corrupted? I’d be ecstatic if this is fixed now :)

It should be, but there was a single report of it after the last patch - still gathering info and making sure that this save was up to date etc and getting the team to double check, but we've gone from frequent mentions to 1 so far, so it's definitely going in the right direction either way!

d4us2tr0
11-25-2017, 08:06 AM
clare/team i would love for you guys to send me friend request on xbox cuz i really really want you to see my creations i think u will be amazed at wat ive done: d4us2tr0 thank u

Clare
11-27-2017, 11:24 AM
clare/team i would love for you guys to send me friend request on xbox cuz i really really want you to see my creations i think u will be amazed at wat ive done: d4us2tr0 thank u

I'm afraid I don't have XB1 accounts for sending a friend request. but you are welcome to post links to one drive videos or screen shots over in this thread if you like - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?76940-Console-Strut-Your-Stuff!

Aribo
11-27-2017, 07:43 PM
Make sure you have a few things at a decent level. , essentially secret stash but other values may affect stock too quality joe, barter and scavenging dependant on the way pimps code these attributes with players using traders

Jadesteele
11-29-2017, 11:44 PM
It should be, but there was a single report of it after the last patch - still gathering info and making sure that this save was up to date etc and getting the team to double check, but we've gone from frequent mentions to 1 so far, so it's definitely going in the right direction either way!

I don't know it this is related, but I have something similar to that now - basically, I set up my base at the farm, and build a perimeter combination of 3 high walls and four rows of wooden spike per side. However, after the latest update, when placing blocks and spikes on dirt, sometimes the ground square directly below the placed object disappears. it's easy enough to work around - just fill it in with dirt from the decorative menu - but it is irritating.

Clare
11-30-2017, 09:22 AM
I don't know it this is related, but I have something similar to that now - basically, I set up my base at the farm, and build a perimeter combination of 3 high walls and four rows of wooden spike per side. However, after the latest update, when placing blocks and spikes on dirt, sometimes the ground square directly below the placed object disappears. it's easy enough to work around - just fill it in with dirt from the decorative menu - but it is irritating.

Would you mind submitting a bug report in the console bug reports section about this? It could be related but it might also be a different bug and I'd like to chase it.

Jadesteele
12-01-2017, 11:01 PM
Would you mind submitting a bug report in the console bug reports section about this? It could be related but it might also be a different bug and I'd like to chase it.

Okay Clare, I will.

Trauma Hound
12-03-2017, 12:26 AM
When is this going to be up to the Alpha 16.x on the PC? I own both but I play more games and have a lot more friends on the PS4, and I love being able to paint my stuff which you can't do currently, along with more zombie types etc, and then Alpha 17 supposed to have drivable cars.

Hi all,

Patch 12 is going live today at UTC 0:00 - If you missed the notes before, please check them out below.

As per usual...

- NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
- do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
- keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
- please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
- I do NOT have further info on future features, updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

... and onto the notes!

------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
Release Notes
Patch 12.0
PS4 Version 1.17
XB1 Version 1.0.17.0

We’re back to bug fixing! Patch 12 is going to be released shortly. We have quite a few bug fixes and improvements in store for all of you. Check out the list below for a sneak peek!

Bug Fixes and Improvements
Gameplay

Removed the "Run Forrest Run" perk because it could be exploited to break the stamina system
Fixed an issue that would prevent a player from receiving full payment for selling items in a rented vending machine
Fixed an issue that prevented the “Locate Trader” quest from being completed, even after interacting with a trader
Fixed an issue that required the player to close and reopen a rented vending machine’s interface to refresh the items list and amount of Duke’s Tokens available for collection
Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause items sold in bundles to become stuck in rented vending machines
Fixed an issue that prevented the map indicator for a rented vending machine from disappearing once the rent has expired
Fixed an issue that would increase the first player’s barter skill when the second player earned the increase in a split-screen game
Fixed an issue that prevented the smelting timer from updating upon replacing an item in the forge
Fixed an issue that prevented the last item in a smelting slot from being smelted when a player has the forge screen open
Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving the Basic Survival quest after quitting out of the game when the quest prompt is initially displayed
Fixed an issue that would cause a destroyed bedroll’s map indicator to persist upon rejoining a game
Fixed an issue that would cause some characters to spawn into the game already freezing or overheating

Art/Audio

Fixed an issue with terrain generation that would cause caves that spawned near water to corrupt the terrain around them
Fixed an issue that would cause terrain artifacts to appear when a large portion of the ground had been removed
Fixed an issue that caused some blocks to appear corrupted in the block placement preview
Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the sitting animation to persist after the player had gotten off the minibike
Fixed an issue that would cause the size of a torch in an active toolbelt slot to shrink
Fixed a handful of spelling and grammatical errors in item names and descriptions

System/Stability

Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the game to enter an unresponsive state after disconnecting and reconnecting a controller

The 7DTD Console Team

crazywildfire
12-03-2017, 03:42 AM
When is this going to be up to the Alpha 16.x on the PC? I own both but I play more games and have a lot more friends on the PS4, and I love being able to paint my stuff which you can't do currently, along with more zombie types etc, and then Alpha 17 supposed to have drivable cars.

They will not give a time line. But my guess is console will get more A16 stuff when pc gets A17. Console will stay at least one alpha behind pc at least till it goes gold anyway.

TasteOfYou
12-06-2017, 02:44 AM
As much as i love playing 7 days.. since the update... it's been constant fog, out of 50 days I'm lucky if i get 5 days being clear. An option to set weather would be great or just remove the fog.

TheOnlyOne
12-06-2017, 10:25 AM
As much as i love playing 7 days.. since the update... it's been constant fog, out of 50 days I'm lucky if i get 5 days being clear. An option to set weather would be great or just remove the fog.

i think they put fog that reason the console cant't handle distance terrain.

ZombieHoG
12-06-2017, 05:25 PM

for me it's cheating, but logging out and in recalculates the weather (at least in SP).

Jon Dillinger
12-06-2017, 08:40 PM

i have had fog but nothing like what people are describing , and i'm not sure if it s a matter of perception or if they are really having issues with the fog , maybe a screen shot or something because from my perception you guys are just whining about nothing but again that's my perception

crazywildfire
12-06-2017, 08:50 PM
i have had fog but nothing like what people are describing , and i'm not sure if it s a matter of perception or if they are really having issues with the fog , maybe a screen shot or something because from my perception you guys are just whining about nothing but again that's my perception

I have seem some heavy fog but nothing where I can't see what I'm doing. It is the dang snow that bothers me. On pc I got a good rig that the graphics are not that bad but for console it just makes a big glare and can't see crap. It wouldn't bother me as much if I could collect it but no if it isn't in the snow biome then all you do is collect what the ground actually is. So it is more of a pain then anything on console. Other then that I mean I do like the fact that it snows but the color/brightness or something still needs worked on.

Outlaw_187
12-07-2017, 06:14 AM

It has to be the split screen fog people are complaining about. It does get pretty bad, plus trying to see things is harder anyway due to the smaller screen/play area.

It's definitely appreciated they tried to implement split screen, it's just a chore to play that way. I have a 50 inch screen in my basement that I sit maybe 5 ft from & even then it can be a pain to see in split screen.

I could NOT imagine attempting to play on anything smaller

crazywildfire
12-07-2017, 02:04 PM
It has to be the split screen fog people are complaining about. It does get pretty bad, plus trying to see things is harder anyway due to the smaller screen/play area.

It's definitely appreciated they tried to implement split screen, it's just a chore to play that way. I have a 50 inch screen in my basement that I sit maybe 5 ft from & even then it can be a pain to see in split screen.

I could NOT imagine attempting to play on anything smaller

I can insure you it doesn't get much better at 65in screen either.

Outlaw_187
12-08-2017, 07:37 PM
I can insure you it doesn't get much better at 65in screen either.

Lol, I don't imagine. Again, A for effort though. Seems like split screen is so hard to find these days.

Splitknuckler
12-09-2017, 10:30 PM
I have to admit this is getting irritating...i see pc users still able to loot from a good distance away. They don't have ridiculous arrow drop yet either. Console has these "balances" to make it more realistic... fine. Why hasn't pc incurred these changes yet? Arrow drop? Fine. Give us sights on the crossbow like pc has! How about a 90 minute day cycle option?
Idk what I'm trying to say. Haven't posted in a while, so I had to let out a couple of gripes I guess lol

crazywildfire
12-10-2017, 04:18 AM
I have to admit this is getting irritating...i see pc users still able to loot from a good distance away. They don't have ridiculous arrow drop yet either. Console has these "balances" to make it more realistic... fine. Why hasn't pc incurred these changes yet? Arrow drop? Fine. Give us sights on the crossbow like pc has! How about a 90 minute day cycle option?
Idk what I'm trying to say. Haven't posted in a while, so I had to let out a couple of gripes I guess lol

Lol go for it I guess.

But from what it looks like is that you been watching someone with mods or something. I play pc also and yeah a few things like this have changed in A16 but A16 still has arrow drops, looting objects are roughly the same in distance range as console. If you been seeing something different then you been watching someone that mod the game.

SylenThunder
12-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Ahh, the arrow drop was in the PC version long before it was in the console. Happens to bullets also, but is less noticeable. It's still there too. At least, it is in the vanilla game. You can mod it out if you want on PC.

Splitknuckler
12-11-2017, 11:35 AM
I watch gamez4kickz, kage848 and skippy0330 regularly...g4k and kage do a lot of modded stuff, but i thought I saw these things (and zoom on the bow) in vanilla. I might be mistaken, idk. But fair enough