PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Horde

GenoMan
11-15-2013, 05:47 AM
:worked_till_5am: Left my server alone for a long time and logged in to this. it was actualy very fun. i would like to battle this many at one time
http://www.twitch.tv/genomanx/c/3244543

EDIT: Admin lease fix my thread title. It should say Biggest Horde not Biggest Ho. hahaha

shibby
11-15-2013, 06:14 AM
creepy lol

RedMist
11-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Is there a console command to set horde size?

Stisis
11-15-2013, 05:43 PM
Is there a console command to set horde size?

As of yet... I dont believe so. There are individual setting in the server.properties file though for that gamemode. Have you tried your luck there?

JayzenFreeze
11-16-2013, 05:26 AM
Been there to many zed and they get stuck together.

RedMist
11-16-2013, 10:02 AM
As of yet... I dont believe so. There are individual setting in the server.properties file though for that gamemode. Have you tried your luck there?
Thanks, will try that.

Fox
11-16-2013, 10:26 AM
I wonder how different the game would be if the zombie spawns were set up differently in the sense that instead of large hordes of zombies are spawned in all at once every few in-game hours at night, why not have 1 zombie spawned in ever second or every few seconds at a random set distance away which in the end equate to the same amount of zombies (if not more if needed to balance the difficulty curve), but in a more controlled way to allow the player to have hint of a chance at shooting down every zombie before they reach their base... but of course doing so will deplete their ammo so quickly that in the end, if the base isn't secured enough, they'll eventually die anyways.

Also, having 1 zombie spawn per second or few seconds doesn't mean they agro on you right away either, it's the moment you make noise or w/e triggers them, so in the end, you can still end up with a horde coming at you all at once, but it's not like no matter what, each night, expect a bunch of hordes coming at you and you have no chance at killing them all before they reach the base.

TravisinCanada
05-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Does anyone know how to spawn more than one zombie at a time using the console? I currently only know of the standard way to spawn zeds and its boring spawning one at a time.