Platform: windows
    OS/Version: Windows 10, updated
    Game mode, RTG

Did you wipe old saves? yes
    Did you start a new game? yes
    Did you validate your files? yes
    Are you using any mods? no
    EAC on or off ? EAC is on

Bug Description: I've now generated about 10 new maps; all desert, burnt forest and wasteland

Reproduce steps: generate a map and you'll see

Actual result: no pine forests at all or just a smidge

Expected result: getting a proper terrain mix

I just get really depressed without any forest and only smoke and rain. If someone has a working seed that actually produces some pine forest I'll take it.

Tracker
    You set inventory to 'Tab' and scorboard to 'i'?!? What is WROOOONG with you people? I may have to rage quit and throw my monitor out the window.

Or I could just change it back. Less satisfying but far cheaper. Meh - let me think about it for a bit.

Refugee

Unhappy Broken Trees

Spoiler: 
    Summary: Trees in RWG still broken
    Version: B233
    Platform: PC
    OS/Version: Windows 10
    Game mode: Dedi RWG

Did you wipe old saves? Yes
    Did you start a new game? Yes
    Did you validate your files? Yes
    Are you using any mods? Yes (UI Mod, no diffrence without)
    EAC on

Bug Description: As in B231, in RWG trees become generated within POI's or on/in Interstates or even small stones and get attributes of the block that should be spawned at the trees position. When you hit that tree that "original" block or object gets destroyed f.e. tree is spawned in wall of a POI you get stone, when that block got destroyed you can access the tree as its grown state with 1/300, 1/600, 1/900, 1/1200 hitpoints. It's like Trees get generated after world generation.

Reproduce steps:

1) Generated any RWG world
    2) Check Trees on/near/within Streets and POIs

Pictures:

https://picload.org/view/dccdapro/a1...53-53.jpg.html
    https://picload.org/view/dccdaprl/a1...54-28.jpg.html
    https://picload.org/view/dccdaprc/a1...56-17.jpg.html

Actual result: Trees are broken and destroy POIs

Expected result: No broken trees which destroy the world

Solution:

Yeah, wipe old saves...
    I'm using always 6 different seed names, so i missed to get rid of GUID save files from linked Seed-Name:
    C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\SavesLocal\[GUID-Folder]
    This forces client to redownload the world from server, now everything is fine

Maybe there should be some kind of hard coded check for new/different version to auto force this...

Edit: Issue resolved by user.-Schwanz9000
    Last edited by schwanz9000; 12-19-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Refugee
    Okay, still some bugs in the game since B208:

Old Bugs still in the Game (from B208) and still present even when not using Modding:

1) Framerates are still problematic most of the time and the game still overheats my machine.

2) Textures are still not loading for Garbage Piles and a bunch of other objects.

3) Debuffed attributes still prevent you from taking a Skill perk that you would normally be able to have.

4) Rockets still have a 50/50 (or less) chance of not exploding when coming in contact with terrain.

5) Wearing gloves doesn't update first person meshes.

6) All food items share the same mesh when consumed.

7) Occasionally when digging dirt chunks in POIs (most notably in Red Mesa on the bottommost floor) a very small bit floats in midair. It cannot be destroyed but has collision and prevents blocks from being placed under it and onto the same square as it. Really annoying.

8) Gets impossibly dark in structures during the night, but are well lit during the day... even if there is no obvious way for the sunlight to enter the area you are in.

-----

Bugs that are in the game (were in B231) still after the most recent patch (B233):

1) Some weapon modifications refuse to go onto a weapon when a different modification that in theory shouldn't be a problem is a problem. For example: Barrel Extender and Muzzle Break / Silencer. I can understand Muzzle Break / Silencer not working, but Barrel Extender with either of them?

2) Putting certain weapon modifications on the Shotgun (haven't narrowed down which ones) causes a weird bug where most of the external parts of the shotgun mesh disappear and have a shotgun shell mysteriously float next to the chamber. Other times the shotgun is fine and doesn't do this.

3) Putting a 2x, or 4x scope on the Shotgun, has the scope hover 2-3 cm above the gun and has a noticeable gap to it. No issue with red dot sight.

4) Cannot place the ammo extender on the Shotgun or the Magnum, despite both having more than 1 round in the chamber (unlike the Hunting Rifle / Bazooka)

5) The flashlight modification intensity and range varies based on the gun it is attached to.

6) The red dot attachment (not to be confused with the sight) has a dot that is barely visible and doesn't actually connect to the target that the crosshairs are targeting. Basically right now, it is a useless modification.

7) Attaching the full-auto modification to the pistol doesn't really increase the rate of fire significantly enough. Often the pistol can be fired faster in semi-auto by hammering the fire button making this mod pretty useless.

8) Cannot add the full-auto modification to the Shotgun, which could honestly use it.

9) Can apply weapon modifications to items in the hotbar, but cannot apply armor modifications to armor/clothing without first unequipping that armor piece. Really annoying with a full inventory.

10) The game is very finicky about launching and reloading a game. Sometimes it does it flawlessly; other times the game either crashes immediately or my screen floods with null exceptions.

11) Still getting airdrops in radiation zones. I also haven't found any HazMat pieces yet either. I've explored many military bases, found temporary military shelters inside buildings, and explored several of the large POIs (ie Shamway, Hospital, Refinery/Factory [in the burned out area], Red Mesa) and haven't found a single piece of HazMat; I see that HazMat is still in items.xml, but I haven't found any pieces.

12) Stone Axe takes advantage of the Flurry of Blows weapon speed perk. However, pickaxes and fireaxes do not. Flurry of Blows doesn't affect repair/build speed either (not sure if it is supposed to or not) for things like the Stone Axe or Carpenter's Hammer.

13) Olympic Swimmer perk has no impact on actual swim speed when in water or underwater (such as an underground lake in a mine)

14) Applying armor enhancement plates are finicky. Steel armor only accepts Steel Plates. Iron armor only accepts Iron or Steel Plates. Scrap Iron only accepts Steel, Iron, and Scrap Iron. etc... You can also only apply a single Plate upgrade to an item.

15) Many armor pieces only allow 1 upgrade to them, even at higher quality levels. Noticed the issue with lvl 5 Steel Gauntlets.

16) Cannot take the perk Self-Medicated, despite it being in the Perk List still.

17) If you are crafting something, and exit the game, and then reload the game, the game either crashes immediately or deletes all your progress when you finally get into the game world. Also the crafting item is lost, though that is a small thing compared to the other consequences.

18) Nothing helps a sprained foot. I've tried health kits, bandages, health bandages, antibiotics, herbal antibiotics, honey, or both kinds of splints. Only time heals it apparently. Not sure intentional. Also, only spider zombies or crawlers can sprain in.

19) Hovering over a bad ailment shows nothing on the UI. Seem to recall from A16.4 that it would at least tell you if the ailment was a sprained foot or a broken leg.

20) If you try to place say, a 8x scope onto a gun with a 4x scope, to replace the item, it won't let you. You have to manually remove the 4x scope first, then put the 8x scope in. This issue also is for things like flashlight/red dot, barrel extender/silencer, shotgun choke/duckbill, etc...

21) Killing an enemy with a silencer, will alert everyone around the target being hit. So if there are three wolves, and you kill one of them with a silencer, the other two wolves instantly know where you are. Using the silencer to headshot sleepers, similarly awakens all the other sleepers.

22) There are two settings for head lamp modifications, but there is only 1 setting for mining helmets. Not sure intentional.

23) Military Armor has severely worse stats than even Scrap Iron or Iron Armor. Considering it is made from rare fibers and you hardly ever see the stuff drop naturally, you'd expect the stuff would be almost on par with Steel due to sheer rarity.

24) You need a workbench to craft Leather Armor. In the first Beta for A17, you could craft it without needing a workbench.

25) Any modification that says it adds carrying capacity, doesn't work. (ie Muffled Connectors) No carrying capacity is increased while wearing them. Unless, it has to do with extra stack size increases, rather than backpack space. I just know it doesn't increase backpack space.

26) Of all leg armor, Military Leg armor barely looks protective at all. Visually protective that is.

27) Several helmets will not affect your appearance. Notably Military Helms and Swat Helms.

28) If you snipe a sleeper in the head, while standing outside of a POI, you will not awaken any other sleepers, even if you aren't in stealth mode or using a silencer.

29) Cannot apply modifications to Bone Shivs, even if they are at a higher quality level.

30) Cannot apply spiked modification to sledgehammer, despite it being a "mace/hammer/club".

31) Cannot stagger foes with the Chainsaw. In movies, and other games, the chainsaw staggers the target being sawed. Not here; enemies can still move and can still attack you as if you were just swinging the machete at them.

32) Found chainsaws have no fuel in them. However, if you scrap a chainsaw, you get 200 fuel. Where'd the 200 fuel come from if it was empty of fuel?

33) Cannot apply a Silencer to a Magnum. You can however add one to a Shotgun. Not sure how that works.

Tobii eye tracking is broken

Summary: Tobii eyetracking does not work at all, it throws strings of error texts in the console. It does this on any game play, multiplayer or single player. I have restarted a quick game to show a log, as you can't even close the error console, you have to control/alt/delete to exit the game.
    Version: A17 b233
    OS/Version: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Game mode, mp host/mp client/sp /client on dedi (RWG or NAV): Any game mode (all of them)

Did you wipe old saves? (yes/No) yes
    Did you start a new game? (Yes/No) yes
    Did you validate your files? (Yes/No) yes
    Are you using any mods? (yes/No) no
    EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: Tobii eye tracking is broken

Reproduce steps: (With Tobii turned off I get no errors.)
    With Tobii on there are multiple errors.

Actual result:
    You can't do anything, not even move in game, you can't even close the error console, you actually have to control/alt/delete to exit the game.
    Expected result:
    To play the game using Tobii eye tracking

The screenshot is just a console with a spamming list of errors. You can see all the errors in the log file.
    https://justpaste.it/6645p

- system stats:

Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 @ 2.20GHz:
    53 C
    Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
    RAM
    16.0GB
    Motherboard
    Alienware Alienware 17 R5 (U3E1)
    Graphics
    Generic PnP Monitor ([email protected])
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 (Dell)
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (Dell):
    55 C
    ForceWare version: 417.35
    SLI Disabled
    Storage
    931GB Hitachi HGST HTS721010A9E630 (SATA ):
    21 C
    238GB NVMe PM981 NVMe Samsu (RAID (SSD))
    Optical Drives
    No optical disk drives detected
    Audio
    NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

Sending you a PM.-Schwanz9000
    Last edited by schwanz9000; 12-19-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Scavenger
    XP still borked.

Spoiler: 
    Summary: Trees dont give wood anymore ?!?
    Version: B233
    Game mode: Dedi RWG

Are you using any mods? No
    EAC off

Bug Description:
    I spawned in a fresh world (Seed = ItsPogoTime) currenty location while running South 805 N 160 W. First thing i noticed wihle running south is that there are spawning a lot of trees on the Street. While trying to do my Quest i notices that harvesting trees drop Sand and Stone instead of Wood.

All trees i tried harvesting drop something else than Wood

Reproduce steps:

1) Generated RWG World (Seed "ItsPogoTime"),
    2) Teleport to Location 805N 160 W
    3) Try to harvest Tree

Pictures:

Other Tree has 50 Hp and drops Snow =D

Actual result: Tree harvesting leads to sand / Stone...

Expected result: Harvesting trees should give Wood

Update
    The Snowy trees are still working, and the super small one (15hp) any other tree is bugged

Wipe all maps and validate your files.-Schwanz9000
    Last edited by schwanz9000; 12-19-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Refugee
    Spoiler: 
    Summary: Infinite Food & Healing
    Version: B233 and older
    OS/Version: Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Game mode: All

Are you using any mods? Yes (UI Mod, no diffrence without) and no
    EAC on/off

Bug Description: Infinite Food & Healing... Food / Healing Item --> belt --> Leftclick and now press "B" for open the Inventory --> Tada... infinite Food and Healing. Please fixx before Stable A17 :O

Video! www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLgSLfiuLR4&feature=youtu.be

This is a known issue. Thanks for the report!-Schwanz9000
    Last edited by schwanz9000; 12-19-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Refugee
    BUG REPORTING FORM

Summary: RWG Downtown POIs
    Version: b233
    Platformpc)
    OS/Version:Windows
    Game mode client/sp(RWG)

Did you wipe old saves?(yes)
    Did you start a new save?(yes)
    Did you validate your files?(yes)
    Are you using any mods?(no)

Statusngoing

Bug description: still no downtown POIs

Reproduce steps: Start a new RWG game

Actual result: No downton POIs

Expected results: Downtown POIs and skyscrapers

Summary: Zombies fall down, and despite being 3-10 blocks down 1-2 seconds later "bash" and a block way out of reach is suddenly magically damaged. https://youtu.be/EebI45iYHDA

Version: Tested on b221, and b231, as well as latest b233
    OS/Version: Windows
    Navezgane, local.

Are you using any mods? No
    EAC on or off ? Off

Bug Description: Zombies falling down every so often a second or 2 after falling down will do a "melee" animation, and a block far out of reach suddenly receives damage. It is as if the game saves the location where they fall, and any damage from a melee attack after the fact is transferred to around that location incorrectly.

See short video --> https://youtu.be/EebI45iYHDA .. the video is from b221 but I just verified the same happens under b231 and b235, but no time to refix a video when the same behaviour persists :P

Reproduce steps:

1)Build something zombies fall off.
    2) Watch them run on it, fall off
    3)and a bit later bash and damage occurs in an out of reach location

Actual result: damage to a non reachable block

Expected result:Nothing. Definitely not damage on a block far above the zombie.

Investigating. Thanks for your report.-Schwanz9000
    Last edited by schwanz9000; 12-19-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Cigar is not in the loot table

(edit added comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

tested and verified and reported.

thanks
    Last edited by unholyjoe; 12-19-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Refugee
    Oh and Im not sure if this is by design, and also Im on mobile so forgive me the lack of form use this time, but the self-medication perk is completely blocked. Even in my test world I couldnt unlock it at level 300 with all other perks achieved.

Nomad
    Random player Land Claim Block marker appeared on the compass, this bug still persist. Simple solution give the server owners to disable LCB compass marker

Are you using any mods? no
    EAC on or off ? EAC is OFF

It's awful !!! It is a fail !!!

2 hours spent on the generation of worlds, there is no logic in biomes. This is a mockery of what we're playing farming simulator, or the Apocalypse? where big huge cities??

where are the dangerous cities with dogs, cops and skyscraper? Really tired of running around the villages, how many years do you need to create normal worlds??!

10.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg

and this is the Central town with the village houses ?? It's not funny (((

Hunter
    Summary: Game no longer runs
    Version: B233 Experimental
    Game mode - can't run game so all modes.

Did you wipe old saves? (yes)
    Did you start a new game? (no - can't run game)
    Did you validate your files? (Yes)
    Are you using any mods? (No)
    EAC on or off ? on

Bug Description I start the game it says 'running' in steam for about 20 seconds, the splash screen comes up and then it stops running. No on screen errors.

Originally I updated from the previous experimental to B233 - wont run. Uninstalled and deleted 7dtd folder. reinstall base, reinstall a17 233 - wont run. Uninstalled graphic drivers (nvidia 417.35) and went back to 417.22. Reinstalled base 16.4 - game runs. Tried B233 again and no luck.

Reproduce steps: Start game. Cry into beard.

log : https://pastebin.com/uyN89FST