Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stallionsdens Prefabs [all in one location]

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    Hi

So you grabbed the individual prefablets I take it.

1. When starting a game and spawning in by pressing f1 Is there any errors in the console like yellow lines or red lines pertaining the rwgmixer side of things.

2. Are you using any modlet that alters the rwgmixer

3. Did you copy paste the prefabs into the games prefab folder.

4. Make sure you habe the rwgmixer modlet in the mods folder and prefabs copied from prefablet folder to games prefabs folder not overwriting it.

5. Possibly try another game.

6. If still not working could you please upload - output.log. And your mods folder and prefab folder only please.
    I wasn't watching for errors before, but don't recall any. Just did a new game and tons of errors. I'm not sure why and don't think this has anything to do with your prefabs, but maybe you can give me a little help? I removed ALL mods. (I did have everything in their proper location and nothing else I had involved rwgmixer.) Still have the errors after removing everything. Can't seem to find answers anywhere on the issue.

ERR Loading prefab "cabin_05_lg" failed: Block name to ID mapping file missing

I get a lot of those for various cabin numbers and I assume sizes? (because it says lg, sm, md) I'm about to completely reinstall 7 days just to see if it happens with fresh vanilla files, but hoping as a last resort you might have any idea what is causing that.

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyDancer View Post
    I wasn't watching for errors before, but don't recall any. Just did a new game and tons of errors. I'm not sure why and don't think this has anything to do with your prefabs, but maybe you can give me a little help? I removed ALL mods. (I did have everything in their proper location and nothing else I had involved rwgmixer.) Still have the errors after removing everything. Can't seem to find answers anywhere on the issue.

ERR Loading prefab "cabin_05_lg" failed: Block name to ID mapping file missing

I get a lot of those for various cabin numbers and I assume sizes? (because it says lg, sm, md) I'm about to completely reinstall 7 days just to see if it happens with fresh vanilla files, but hoping as a last resort you might have any idea what is causing that.
    Yeh do a fresh wipe and reinstall. Then add my mixer modlet to the mods and copy paste my prefabs in my prefab folder to the games prefab folder do not copy my prefab folder to games prefab folder and overwrite
    . You must open it up and copy contents I to games prefab folder.

Let me know how you go and upload output.log if you like

Refugee
    Yeh do a fresh wipe and reinstall. Then add my mixer modlet to the mods and copy paste my prefabs in my prefab folder to the games prefab folder do not copy my prefab folder to games prefab folder and overwrite
    . You must open it up and copy contents I to games prefab folder.

Let me know how you go and upload output.log if you like
    Uninstalled, deleted everything, reinstalled - no more errors. Added back all the mods I wanted, still no errors. Not sure what was causing those odd errors, maybe residual files from something. I still can't seem to locate any of your prefabs. I did copy/paste the files from your prefab folder into the game prefab folder. Mixer modlet is in mods folder. Is there an easy way of locating any of your prefabs that I don't know about (besides flying around the map looking for one)? I very well could be missing something in my impatience.

Leader
    Uninstalled, deleted everything, reinstalled - no more errors. Added back all the mods I wanted, still no errors. Not sure what was causing those odd errors, maybe residual files from something. I still can't seem to locate any of your prefabs. I did copy/paste the files from your prefab folder into the game prefab folder. Mixer modlet is in mods folder. Is there an easy way of locating any of your prefabs that I don't know about (besides flying around the map looking for one)? I very well could be missing something in my impatience.
    Oh that's fantastic news you got it all fixed. May I suggest using my all in one which has all my prefabs in it and the modlet adds all at once.

You can comment out the ones you dont want just makes your mods folder neater I guess . Not a necessity. But yeh it is weird you haven't found any. Ofc unfort you will need to start a brand new game that loads a fresh map.

Refugee
    Oh that's fantastic news you got it all fixed. May I suggest using my all in one which has all my prefabs in it and the modlet adds all at once.

You can comment out the ones you dont want just makes your mods folder neater I guess . Not a necessity. But yeh it is weird you haven't found any. Ofc unfort you will need to start a brand new game that loads a fresh map.
    I did swap over to the all in one just to save time and it was a new game. I didn't fly around the entire map, but I checked out quite a bit of it and still couldn't seem to see anything. Maybe I just missed stuff. Maybe it was the map I got? That doesn't make sense to me though. To be clear I have no other prefab mods/modlets. I'll try again in a bit and look more closely.

Leader
    I did swap over to the all in one just to save time and it was a new game. I didn't fly around the entire map, but I checked out quite a bit of it and still couldn't seem to see anything. Maybe I just missed stuff. Maybe it was the map I got? That doesn't make sense to me though. To be clear I have no other prefab mods/modlets. I'll try again in a bit and look more closely.
    Hmmmm weird you can edit the mixer and change the probs and or min max counts also to get a better chance for them to spawn also

I'm having the same issue as TinyDancer. I followed what they did, uninstalled 7D2D: deleted all mods and folders including the launcher, installed everything from scratch: I put prefabs into 7D2D Prefabs folder (not overwritten) and made Mods folder in 7D2D in which I put Config folder (containing rwgmixer) and Modinfo XML. Launched a new game without errors to the rwg file, flew around the map, no new poi's.

I then when into 7D2D Data folder combined your Config folder with 7D2D which replaced rwgmixer, still no dice.

I usually use the Launcher to load the game and add other modlets. I have tried launching without the launcher and still no Stallionsden prefabs.

There was a yellow config issue in the error log and I fixed it, still didn't work.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Belladonna; 04-16-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Leader
    Will be updating this shortly stay tuned

Leader
    FARMER JOES

A Landscaping Business

Leader
    VARIETIES DEPARTMENT STORE

A Department store for the Apocalypse

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATED ALL PREFABS TO A18

Leader
    TRUCKSTOP

One of my very first prefabs I ever made. (I had forgotten about it lol but Magoli had been leeping it upto date - Thank you Magoli)

**Going to get a make Over in A18**
    Last edited by stallionsden; 11-01-2019 at 10:03 AM.

Leader
    TRUCK STOP ROADHOUSE

This use to be connected to the Truck Stop Garage lol. (Once again thank you Magoli for keeping it upto date this whole time)

**Going to get a make Over in A18**

Leader
    TONYS TRANSPORT MUSEUM

New 18 Prefab - MUSEUM